Make Your Own Toys

My leather gates of hell are made from several straps of leather, one to go behind cock and balls, the others buckle around the cock. I've still some cutting and riviting to do, but they'll be ready today I guess and y'all get a pic. :D

Monika

heavenly

To me, those gates of hell look like the gates to heaven.
Yummy. Would love to wear them for awhile.:p

Nice work on you gates of hell.
I bet their comforatable.They look like it anyhow.
I like the thought of the leather rings instead of the metal ones now.
:)

EvilBrat74 said:
Nice work on you gates of hell.
I bet their comforatable.They look like it anyhow.
I like the thought of the leather rings instead of the metal ones now.
:)
They are more flexilble than gates with metal rings, one size fits all. As for comfortable... it depends :D

Monika

$5 gates of hell

Here is a really cheap way to make a Gates of Hell with rubber "O" rings and some string. Not elegant, but effective.

Another Picture

Here's a better shot where my cock is really swollen and straning against the rings. Note the precum running out of my slit. The Gates are such an amazing cock teasing toy.

Perfect Torture

The great thing about the Gates is that not only do they keep your cock from swelling thicker, but they also keep it from reaching anywhere near its fully erect length because they are secured behind your balls.

Here's an example. These two shots are both ones I took of my own cock, but you can see on the left one how restricted my cock is. In that picture it is as hard as it can possibly get when its in the gates and the ball ring is really pulliing tight on my balls.

The right picture is my cock erect without the gates and its about twice as long.

i like it

I do like the way your balls are cinched up. Is this because you are trying to get hard? Does that cause everything to tighten up? Well, that makes sense. Anyhow, I like it.
:p

tight balls

One of the delicious things about the gates is that the more aroused you getm the harder it pulls up on your balls. You ought to try it, just make sure that the ball ring is bigger than the shaft rings.

Re: Perfect Torture

jazz_jazz70 said:
The great thing about the Gates is that not only do they keep your cock from swelling thicker, but they also keep it from reaching anywhere near its fully erect length because they are secured behind your balls.

Here's an example. These two shots are both ones I took of my own cock, but you can see on the left one how restricted my cock is. In that picture it is as hard as it can possibly get when its in the gates and the ball ring is really pulliing tight on my balls.

The right picture is my cock erect without the gates and its about twice as long.
This is a nice idea! Thanks for sharing the pic and the idea! :D

Monika:devil:

I haven't read every post on this thread - but thought the idea was worthy of a bump

especially as there are a few of us who have to do BDSM on a budget!

Has anyone mentioned the paddle ball toys from the Dollar Store yet?

You remember the ones you played with as a kid with a wooden paddle and a small rubber ball attached by an elastic.

The paddles aren't wood anymore, they're a hard plastic. The one i bought this weekend is lime green with a purple section on one side.

It's reflective, you can see yourself in it. The possibility of seeing the reflection of your thigh disappear as the paddle gets closer and closer.........

Back