Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I stumbled upon you while you were taken those pics, you'd see a big smile of appreciation spread over my face. :)
They look great out in the sun! And you have a pretty smile.
I could only hope my hypothetical accidental audience would be appreciative like you! lol And aww thank you! 😁

Are you sure there weren’t any lurkers in the bushes behind you. I love your smile. You enjoyed flashing, didn’t you.
Pretty sure but I guess there's always a chance!

DAMN Sally, I am so totally enamoured. How I would love to lick, nibble, suck, caress, squeeze and fuck those amazing breasts of yours. And those nipples are just begging for my mouth to be on them.
:devilish: :love: 😘 :rose: :heart:
I would no doubt adore all of that attention and would be so lucky to receive it!

Excellent shot Sally - yes, I can easily imagine stumbling upon you in a secluded place, then watching as you tried to get the shot. :)
Watching, probably laughing...lol

I hope I WOOD have more than just a hello to tell you my approval! Very Nice!
Hehe, I see what you did there!

I know it's cheeky of me, but I'm just going to go ahead and post a throwback to my hot pink lingerie series. I didn't post everything at the time because it was a lot. Here's a pair I haven't shared...
Well, as(s) long as the view is this sexy, I don't mind at all. :)
The second one is quite a tease!

I know it's cheeky of me, but I'm just going to go ahead and post a throwback to my hot pink lingerie series. I didn't post everything at the time because it was a lot. Here's a pair I haven't shared...
Oh Sally, you are as sexy and as desirable as ever. Pink looks good on you (and amazing off of you 😈)
Thanks for sharing more of this set.
😘❤️

Mmmm my my I like that and feel it deep!!! I like to look and my body responds as if ready to drill you there🌹🌹🔥🔥🌹🔥🌹🔥🌹🔥

*blush* i know where i'd like to put my lips

That's a nice offering, but you may have to work on forgiveness. :)

(Welcome back Sally, hope you're doing well enough.)

Always forgiven by me Sally. I've said it before and I'll say it again... you are so beautiful, sexy and very desirable
😍😘😈❤️
Thank you, Shy 😘

Yes ma'am your sexiness makes it all better.
I'm so glad!

Absolutely, I feel much better about it.
Phew!

You are forgiven Sally.. Good to hear from you !!!
I like that outfit !!
Sexy
Thanks! I think if I throw a sweater over it I can wear it out to dinner...yeah? 😅

A perfect apology.
I try. 😋

That's a nice offering, but you may have to work on forgiveness. :)

(Welcome back Sally, hope you're doing well enough.)
Oh dear, what can I do to make it all better, Paul?

OK that gets you only 10 of the usual 50 spanks .... 😘😘
Aww...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back