My Milky Journey

7290c4530c560888d1051af7222788cfa8336690.gifv

Still working at it. I make this same face every time I first use my pump or have someone latch. It's the best :devil::heart:

I Have Milk!!!

Let it be known!! Sunday, July 12, 2020- MY MILK CAME IN!!! I'm so excited and so proud of myself for sticking with it!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!! :D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
that is wonderful and thank you for sharing your pics too, be good to read how much you produce in time - can i have your milk in my coffee please
:kiss::kiss:

Once I get more than a few drops I'll be happy to share ;) thanks for your support and for cheering me on!

I have had my head in the clouds all day. Nothing was able to wipe the smile from my face. I am so proud of myself for sticking with this. Today has brought up some emotions that I felt as a new mom when my milk first came in. Oxytocin is such an amazing hormone!

I'm hoping my supply bulks up over the week. I'm going to start pumping more throughout the day again. I am glad not to use my TENS unit anymore. I really liked using it, but it grew tiresome after so long. My cordless pump is going to come in very handy now. :D

I have had my head in the clouds all day. Nothing was able to wipe the smile from my face. I am so proud of myself for sticking with this. Today has brought up some emotions that I felt as a new mom when my milk first came in. Oxytocin is such an amazing hormone!

I'm hoping my supply bulks up over the week. I'm going to start pumping more throughout the day again. I am glad not to use my TENS unit anymore. I really liked using it, but it grew tiresome after so long. My cordless pump is going to come in very handy now. :D

So Happy for you!!! You must be thrilled. :):):):)

Yay! Thrilled for you and for us who you are sharing this journey with!

Bravo!!!

I was really beginning to wonder if it would happen.
You’re a patient lady.

So ? When will first of lucky lovers get to help ??
Can we make appointments as volunteers ?
Or... was this all so you could donate?

Sexy Lady, Congratulations on staying with it until you met your goal!

hugs:rose:

old borg fred

Bravo!!!

I was really beginning to wonder if it would happen.
You’re a patient lady.

So was I lol I am very happy that I stuck with it.

So ? When will first of lucky lovers get to help ??
Can we make appointments as volunteers ?
Or... was this all so you could donate?

I don't have near enough to donate any, but eventually I would like to. I'd rather have a partner, but it has been difficult finding someone during COVID :(
Sexy Lady, Congratulations on staying with it until you met your goal!

hugs:rose:

old borg fred

Thank you! :):heart:

well done!!! Your efforts were surely well worth it. Satisfaction on something you've worked so hard on. Congrats:):kiss:

I see that tumbler has blocked that lovely image of you displaying the fruits of your labor:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/545c083...7290c4530c560888d1051af7222788cfa8336690.gifv

I don't see the problem with the content myself, but I guess tumblr has their own rules.

Maybe you should switch to imgur or a similar service.

I look forward to reports on your progress and, like so many men on this forum, wish I was there in person to make love to your breasts.

I see that tumbler has blocked that lovely image of you displaying the fruits of your labor:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/545c083...7290c4530c560888d1051af7222788cfa8336690.gifv

I don't see the problem with the content myself, but I guess tumblr has their own rules.

Maybe you should switch to imgur or a similar service.

I look forward to reports on your progress and, like so many men on this forum, wish I was there in person to make love to your breasts.

That was not a personal picture, but yes, Tumblr is very nit picky these days :rolleyes:

You can probably imagine that I have been having some fun with my new ability :D I haven't stopped smiling since Sunday... I feel like I have a superpower. Now I focus on building these droplets to streams, making my breasts fuller than they are now.

Their heaviness takes me back to when I nursed my kids and how I enjoyed the ache of fullness then as much as I do now. If I have even a moment alone, my hands sneak into my top to fondle my growing, aching breasts. I admit, feeling the milk run through my fingers as I express each nipple inflames my ever present need to be suckled. Right now, a mouth emptying each side would be absolutely divine. :heart:

Back