My Milky Journey

You can probably imagine that I have been having some fun with my new ability :D I haven't stopped smiling since Sunday... I feel like I have a superpower. Now I focus on building these droplets to streams, making my breasts fuller than they are now.

Their heaviness takes me back to when I nursed my kids and how I enjoyed the ache of fullness then as much as I do now. If I have even a moment alone, my hands sneak into my top to fondle my growing, aching breasts. I admit, feeling the milk run through my fingers as I express each nipple inflames my ever present need to be suckled. Right now, a mouth emptying each side would be absolutely divine. :heart:

Delicious you :kiss:

You can probably imagine that I have been having some fun with my new ability :D I haven't stopped smiling since Sunday... I feel like I have a superpower. Now I focus on building these droplets to streams, making my breasts fuller than they are now.

Their heaviness takes me back to when I nursed my kids and how I enjoyed the ache of fullness then as much as I do now. If I have even a moment alone, my hands sneak into my top to fondle my growing, aching breasts. I admit, feeling the milk run through my fingers as I express each nipple inflames my ever present need to be suckled. Right now, a mouth emptying each side would be absolutely divine. :heart:

I am licking my lips 💋, and admit I am a little jealous :heart:

Right now, a mouth emptying each side would be absolutely divine. :heart:

Oh, that I were one of those mouths!

Your post reminded me of how women might have the short end of the stick in many respects (periods, childbirth) but there are some wonderful things that a woman can experience that men may never know. The feeling of fullness in a lactating breast, multiple orgasms or orgasms that go on forever are all things the most men can never appreciate.

I've been lucky enough to have suckled on a lady who was lactating - one of the most erotic experiences of my life. I'd definitely be in line to help you (and help myself in so doing!) - looks like the line might be quite long, given this post ;)

Who wants to join me for coffee? :D

I am planning to write more here in the next few days. I have been enjoying this week exploring and experimenting now that my milk is here. I have lots to share but for the moment I am just enjoying each moment. Have a happy Saturday! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

I am planning to write more here in the next few days. I have been enjoying this week exploring and experimenting now that my milk is here. I have lots to share but for the moment I am just enjoying each moment. Have a happy Saturday! :heart:

ohhh to lend my mouth for a good suckling 💋😍

I will for sure. What time? :devil:

My milk came in last Sunday, and I've noticed a few changes- aside from the obvious. Since then I have been in a very peaceful state of mind. After the initial excitement of reaching my goal began to wear off, I became less anxious and tense.

I feel like I'm taking things a little bit more slowly and that is really working for me. Since the pandemic began I've been incredibly tense and stressed- as many of us have been. I think it's the oxytocin release causing me to be so calm. It is the hormone of love, and it can be blissful. You know that feeling when you hold a newborn baby and all of a sudden you and the baby both seem to be radiating heat, and you become warm all over? That is oxytocin releasing. It's such a warm, and fuzzy feeling lol.

The only thing better is being nursed on. *That* is what is missing right now. I really want to find someone to share this with, but I am being very selective. I had a few speed bumps over the last few months and I don't want to repeat those.

I am also feeling much more body positive. I'm getting better at loving myself, but I feel like a goddess now that I am able to produce milk.

I hope this sense of calm sticks around. This has been a very challenging, and rewarding learning experience so far!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why . . .

Oh, that I were one of those mouths!

Your post reminded me of how women might have the short end of the stick in many respects (periods, childbirth) but there are some wonderful things that a woman can experience that men may never know. The feeling of fullness in a lactating breast, multiple orgasms or orgasms that go on forever are all things the most men can never appreciate.

Dear Ms Sparrow. These experiences that women have are what fascinates me so about my wife. I think I try to share, to peek into her world, to broaden my sexual experience through hers, through her body's experience and its experience of men. (Who, what, and how a woman experiences her body and others' bodies is so interesting, so erotic to me.)

I'm ot interested in being a woman to experience all that but I want to broaden my world with my wife's knowledge, experience and passion.

Dear Ms Sparrow. These experiences that women have are what fascinates me so about my wife. I think I try to share, to peek into her world, to broaden my sexual experience through hers, through her body's experience and its experience of men. (Who, what, and how a woman experiences her body and others' bodies is so interesting, so erotic to me.)

I'm ot interested in being a woman to experience all that but I want to broaden my world with my wife's knowledge, experience and passion.

What a great thing to explore with your wife through her experiences! Happy exploring. :)

Back