My Milky Journey

Many women incorporate use of synthetic drugs to aid the induction process. The most common is a drug called Domperidone. While it is typically successful in initiating and increasing supply significantly, the FDA warns against its use with inducing lactation. Some reported side effects are extreme diarrhea, brain fog, fatigue, migraines, etc. Along with these, once you begin taking it you have to continue to take as you lactate otherwise your milk will dry up. It is not sold in the US, and it is expensive to buy through suppliers online.

I chose not to use pharmaceuticals during this process and am relying on hand expression, pumping, TENS unit stimulation, and suckling when the opportunity presents itself - though nursing is not required in order to induce.

I am experimenting with herbs to take during this adventure and the type of herb that is recommended are called galactagogues. Right now I am using goats rue, but am considering trying another since it has been a few weeks and I may need something else to help stimulate production. I'm not really sure if adding another will help or hinder ... I am still looking into that. I read this research article comparing use of drugs vs herbs and the risks outweigh the benefits of using Dom in my opinion.

I have too much time on my hands right now my friends. Bare with me as I post physiology and anatomy babble here :D

Use of Galactogogues in Initiating or Augmenting Maternal Milk Production, Second Revision 2018

Also...

I just found this awesome website and podcast that is all about inducing lactation and the journey of a 53 year old grandmother who induced. As I've hit a plateau in my journey, I am so happy I found this to lift my spirits.

The Lactation Station

Many women incorporate use of synthetic drugs to aid the induction process. The most common is a drug called Domperidone. While it is typically successful in initiating and increasing supply significantly, the FDA warns against its use with inducing lactation. Some reported side effects are extreme diarrhea, brain fog, fatigue, migraines, etc. Along with these, once you begin taking it you have to continue to take as you lactate otherwise your milk will dry up. It is not sold in the US, and it is expensive to buy through suppliers online.

I chose not to use pharmaceuticals during this process and am relying on hand expression, pumping, TENS unit stimulation, and suckling when the opportunity presents itself - though nursing is not required in order to induce.

I am experimenting with herbs to take during this adventure and the type of herb that is recommended are called galactagogues. Right now I am using goats rue, but am considering trying another since it has been a few weeks and I may need something else to help stimulate production. I'm not really sure if adding another will help or hinder ... I am still looking into that. I read this research article comparing use of drugs vs herbs and the risks outweigh the benefits of using Dom in my opinion.

I have too much time on my hands right now my friends. Bare with me as I post physiology and anatomy babble here :D

Use of Galactogogues in Initiating or Augmenting Maternal Milk Production, Second Revision 2018

Subscribed! Find it a fascinating process and it is very sexy :rose::rose:

I just had a delicious little mini-fantasy about you, me, and a coffeeshop. :)

Well I think I have officially renewed my spirit to carry on. Listening to the Lactation Station podcast was uplifting. Her voice is soothing and reassuring, and I needed that.

Since I have had this refreshed outlook, I had my last pumping session, and gave myself the time to record my thoughts as they came to me. With both hands occupied, I used voice text to log them down. What started as a quieting of the mind became ... well, explosive :devil:

Thoughts As I Pump
I am sitting here during my second pumping session of the day.
My nipples are sore, burning, used and stretched.
My breasts ache and feel full.
I focus on the suction, the sensation is soothing.
It feels electric;
connected by a wire running from my nipples to clit.
I listen to the hum of the pump, as it pulses out in, out in.
Hypnotic.
Thoughts become milky.
I look down at my breasts and picture droplets of milk dripping from my swollen teats.
Thinking of streams running down my chest, my belly, my thighs.
Thinking of it dripping down my slit.
Adding to wetness that currently clings between my lips.
I think of a suckling mouth around my breast.
Sucking, licking, pulling, tugging.
Hitting the nerves around my nipples just right to make my hips rock back and forth.
Focusing on my clit.
Focusing on my nipples.
Rocking my hips.
Rubbing my pussy against the wooden chair.
My wetness helps me slide-
wetness that has soaked through my green, silk panties.
My scent fills the air as I move.
Pumping.
Humping.
Grinding.
Moaning.
Both hands occupied at my pump.
I want to touch; I want to taste.
My clit aches, and my walls throb.
Thinking now of a mouth on each breast.
How fortunate would I be?
Two mouths to feed, four hands to explore.
Oh how I need to touch.
My clit is screaming, begging to be pet, caressed, spanked, flicked.
My heart feels like it is in time with the thump, thump, thump of my cunt.
A familiar tingle radiates through my belly, my mons, my clit.
My hips rock, and my bare pussy through silk, wet panties slips and slides with ease against the treated wooden chair.
I can hear my wetness.
Squish, squish, squish.
I'm a wet mess; it will be wetter soon.
I'm such a dirty little slut.
Faster.
Faster.
Harder.
Sweet, succulent release.

Well I think I have officially renewed my spirit to carry on. Listening to the Lactation Station podcast was uplifting. Her voice is soothing and reassuring, and I needed that.

Since I have had this refreshed outlook, I had my last pumping session, and gave myself the time to record my thoughts as they came to me. With both hands occupied, I used voice text to log them down. What started as a quieting of the mind became ... well, explosive :devil:

Thoughts As I Pump
It feels electric;
Hypnotic.
Thoughts become milky.
I look down at my breasts and picture droplets of milk dripping from my swollen teats.
Hitting the nerves around my nipples just right to make my hips rock back and forth.
Focusing on my clit.
Focusing on my nipples.
Rocking my hips.
Pumping.
Humping.
Grinding.
Moaning.
Oh how I need to touch.
My hips rock, and my bare pussy through silk, wet panties slips and slides with ease against the treated wooden chair.
I can hear my wetness.
Squish, squish, squish.
Faster.
Faster.
Harder.

GULP!!!! That hit a nerve for sure:devil:

I just found this awesome website and podcast that is all about inducing lactation and the journey of a 53 year old grandmother who induced. As I've hit a plateau in my journey, I am so happy I found this to lift my spirits.

The Lactation Station

Since I have had this refreshed outlook, I had my last pumping session, and gave myself the time to record my thoughts as they came to me. With both hands occupied, I used voice text to log them down. What started as a quieting of the mind became ... well, explosive :devil:[/I]
It's great that you feel inspired to carry on. When I'm tempted to give up on something I've put time into, I tend to think that it would be a pity to stop, because a bit of extra time might get a result. But of course, there's no guarantee.

I've listened to a couple of Mikalah's podcasts. Her reason for inducing is interesting (to relieve painful periods). Aside from that, I'm wondering if she also enjoys being able to lactate - perhaps I haven't got to that podcast yet.

It's great that you feel inspired to carry on. When I'm tempted to give up on something I've put time into, I tend to think that it would be a pity to stop, because a bit of extra time might get a result. But of course, there's no guarantee.

I've listened to a couple of Mikalah's podcasts. Her reason for inducing is interesting (to relieve painful periods). Aside from that, I'm wondering if she also enjoys being able to lactate - perhaps I haven't got to that podcast yet.

I have listened to the first 4 or 5 of her podcasts and that is the only reason she gives for herself. She discusses why others do, and how it should not be "gross" or "unholy" (yes, some people have said that) so she understands the sexual aspect of it and supports people who do it for that. I thought her reason was interesting. I never thought that would be something to help with a painful period, but, after every child you have, the menstrual cycle changes so I guess I am not that surprised. Everything she discusses so far matches with my own research so that is nice to know. I look forward to listening to the rest soon.

Last night I began my final pumping session of the day and when I turned the switch to ON, the motor stopped working. It was incredibly irritating, since I had just gotten this breast pump not even a few weeks ago. I've decided for now, I will need to rely on hand expressing (Marmet technique) as well as trying out a TENS unit. Let me just say ... both feel amazing.

I can try out different stimulation patterns on my TENS to mimic suckling, and it has been fun feeling those different frequencies. I often find myself squirming in place as I watch the tissue of my breasts contract. It is quite a sight to see.

This morning, at work, I had about thirty minutes alone and it was time to express. I decided hand expression was going to be the way to go so I closed the door of my office and pulled up my top. 20 minutes is what I aim for and so I began massaging my breasts simultaneously.

At first, my mind was racing from being in such a rush in the morning, and not having the greatest start to the day. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself and began to really focus on my goal, and the sensations that my hands were creating around my areolae and in my breasts. My breathing slowed and I closed my eyes and became lost in thought of milk dripping from my nipples as I squeezed.

There is a full-length mirror in my office and as my mind quieted, I turned to look at myself. I really studied myself in the mirror. For the first time in a long time, my reflection looked absolutely beautiful to me. My pale skin was flushed rosy pink on my chest, and my breasts ... my breasts look so luscious being squeezed and pulled gently to express. My right nipple dripped a clear fluid as I continued and I leaned toward the mirror to look at it more closely. I really studied my nipple and the liquid dripping from it... That is when I began to feel my vaginal walls contract and my clit ache to be caressed.

Choices were limited with my hands occupied on their task. I couldn't even pull my pants down, but I found the arm of the chair in my office and leaned over it until my folds pressed against the firm support. The friction of pressing against the chair arm felt so good through my panties - which by now, were most definitely soaked through. My wetness made my need even greater. I could see myself in the mirror where I was positioned. Top and bra pulled up, hands on breasts, straddling the arm of a chair, rubbing my cunt against it through my tight jeans.

I looked so fucking sexy. I watched myself and continued my gentle breast massage. I didn't want to get carried away and have an orgasm before 20 minutes was finished. I edged on that chair over, and over and over... until finally, my timer made its announcement that 20 minutes had passed, and I was free to play with my pussy.

I grabbed the back of that chair with both hands and fucked the arm, humping, grinding, feeling my folds slip around it, until my orgasm gradually built. I pictured myself riding a thick hard cock while having my tits suckled until my insides exploded, and electricity shot through to my toes. I felt the blood rush through my feet and back to my heart, and back again. My vision fuzzed over for a moment.

What a ride... I had forgotten how much I enjoy the Marmet technique :)

subscribed

Thoughts As I Pump
It feels electric;
Hypnotic.
Thoughts become milky.
Focusing on my clit.
Focusing on my nipples.
Rocking my hips.
Pumping.
Humping.
Grinding.
Moaning.
Oh how I need to touch.
I can hear my wetness.
Squish, squish, squish.
Faster.
Faster.
Harder.

Subscribed.

That^^^ was hot AF, like this entire thread. Thanks for sharing your journey.

I have listened to the first 4 or 5 of her podcasts and that is the only reason she gives for herself. She discusses why others do, and how it should not be "gross" or "unholy" (yes, some people have said that) so she understands the sexual aspect of it and supports people who do it for that. I thought her reason was interesting. I never thought that would be something to help with a painful period, but, after every child you have, the menstrual cycle changes so I guess I am not that surprised. Everything she discusses so far matches with my own research so that is nice to know. I look forward to listening to the rest soon.

I don’t know about more painful periods, but a couple of female friends have told me their periods got heavier after they had a child. Back on topic, have you listened to the rest of the podcasts? Anything particularly interesting?

I don’t know about more painful periods, but a couple of female friends have told me their periods got heavier after they had a child. Back on topic, have you listened to the rest of the podcasts? Anything particularly interesting?

I have not finished the podcast but am getting close. She has a lot of valuable information. A lot of it I am already familiar with, but it is nice to have that reaffirmation that I am doing it right. Lately it feels like nothing is happening but it's just me being impatient and wanting it so much. It will happen, I just have to give my body time and let it do its thing.

I found a website from listening that has some fantastic supplements that support inducing lactation rather than milk supply when it has already come in. The herbs in this specific combination are ones that I am already taking separately. It would be nice to have it one supplement so I'm not taking a bunch of pills every day. I plan to get it once I get low on what I already have.

I have been using my TENS unit a lot lately rather than my pump. I like that I can mix it up if I want to. It has been feeling pretty amazing, especially with trying different stimulation settings, which is something I have been experimenting with lately. The TENS is also fun during playtime :D

I would love to latch onto those sally. Delicious!

Your updates, your words, are erotic, I look forward to the day when your milk comes in and you can update us.

D :rose:

Thank you for the motivation. I look forward to that day too! :D

Yours look like that I am sure I can help by sucking on them for a bit:devil:

They are an accurate representation, most definitely :) I love seeing the changes as I progress.

Today has been a day of very high arousal pretty much since I opened my eyes this morning. My skin is extremely hypersensitive to touch. Hand expressing and using my TENS unit have been very pleasurable :D I keep looking at the clock to see if it is time to express again... this does not normally happen. I am not sure what the change is, but I am noting it as positive :)

I upped my goats rue supplement this morning for the first time. I was wondering if this maybe had something to do with it but I did not take that until later in the morning, and I have pretty much been edging or orgasming all day... :devil:

With this delightful turn of events, I have been playing with different stimulation settings and intensities on my TENS machine and I am able to withstand a much greater strength now, which means more muscle contraction as it works. The goal isn't for extreme stimulation, but it has been fun to play around with.

Today has been a day of very high arousal pretty much since I opened my eyes this morning. My skin is extremely hypersensitive to touch. Hand expressing and using my TENS unit have been very pleasurable :D I keep looking at the clock to see if it is time to express again... this does not normally happen. I am not sure what the change is, but I am noting it as positive :)

I upped my goats rue supplement this morning for the first time. I was wondering if this maybe had something to do with it but I did not take that until later in the morning, and I have pretty much been edging or orgasming all day... :devil:

With this delightful turn of events, I have been playing with different stimulation settings and intensities on my TENS machine and I am able to withstand a much greater strength now, which means more muscle contraction as it works. The goal isn't for extreme stimulation, but it has been fun to play around with.

Sounds like it was a nice day..... ;)

Sounds like it was a nice day..... ;)

It was very nice, thanks. :D

Feeling this way again today. I've been reading success stories of women who induce without using medications and it is motivating.

Thinking about my next expressing session gets me all throbby. I've got about another hour and then I can let some of that energy out.

A nice day to play outside

What a delicious image

Your determination to continue, to achieve your goal is to be applauded sally. The sensual side effect it has for you is bonus. The fullness of milk filled breasts, has always for me, been an erotic opportunity. The sensitivity of the nipples to stimulation, when arousing her, seeing her nipples start to leak without stimulation, all fertile things that get the imagination sparking.

You are providing an enjoyable "dairy" read as we follow you in your journey sally. Thank you.

Back