My Milky Journey

I love watching my nipples and areolas stretch while using my pump. The Montgomery glands on each areola protrude like goosebumps, and my nipples elongate and darken to almost purple.

My left breast is leaking a clear fluid as I pump. I got really excited for a moment, but it is not milk. The clear secretion IS a sign of increased breast tissue, so that is exciting.

I cannot wait to taste it when I pull my pump away. I have heard this particular liquid can be bitter.

I can't say it really tastes like much of anything, but I still enjoyed licking it up :)

Your determination to continue, to achieve your goal is to be applauded sally. The sensual side effect it has for you is bonus. The fullness of milk filled breasts, has always for me, been an erotic opportunity. The sensitivity of the nipples to stimulation, when arousing her, seeing her nipples start to leak without stimulation, all fertile things that get the imagination sparking.

You are providing an enjoyable "dairy" read as we follow you in your journey sally. Thank you.

Thank you. I am a patient woman. It may take months to achieve, but I do not see that as a deterrent, as the journey so far has been very stimulating :)

I love watching my nipples and areolas stretch while using my pump. The Montgomery glands on each areola protrude like goosebumps, and my nipples elongate and darken to almost purple.

My left breast is leaking a clear fluid as I pump. I got really excited for a moment, but it is not milk. The clear secretion IS a sign of increased breast tissue, so that is exciting.

I cannot wait to taste it when I pull my pump away. I have heard this particular liquid can be bitter.

I can't say it really tastes like much of anything, but I still enjoyed licking it up :)

hopefully your success will continue to your finish line for sure. Love reading about the journey and updates ;)

Forgot I started this a while back. I am rusty, but I have clearly had breasts on the brain for some time :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t have any experience with TENS machines, so I was interested to read your post about how it works. I’m guessing using a TENS machine feels quite different to pumping?

I think I remember seeing a post on another forum from a woman who mainly used a TENS unit and induced successfully, but I can’t find it at the moment. From what little I know, I gather that the positioning of the pads is very important?

I don’t have any experience with TENS machines, so I was interested to read your post about how it works. I’m guessing using a TENS machine feels quite different to pumping?

I think I remember seeing a post on another forum from a woman who mainly used a TENS unit and induced successfully, but I can’t find it at the moment. From what little I know, I gather that the positioning of the pads is very important?

Using a TENS unit is how Mikayla from the the lactation station podcast induced. I know a few other women who have done it this way as well. I am using a combination of pumping, TENS, and hand expression. It depends on my mood and how accessible a pump is, or how much privacy I have to use my hands.

The pad positioning does matter, but it isn't exact. This is an example of what it would look like. They need to be placed around the areola, and not directly on the nipples. The idea is to stimulate the milk ducts behind the areolas so direct nipple stimulation is not necessary.

The unit that I have has several different pattern and intensity settings. What to look for are patterns that mimic a baby suckling. I mix up the stimulation patterns throughout the day for variety ... it also feels really good :) A TENS unit can be picked up at most pharmacies or online and are fairly inexpensive. These are nice because it can be worn underneath clothing and can be used just about anywhere. If people only knew what is going on underneath my blouse throughout the day :D

I found a lovely inspirational photo yesterday that I think those here will appreciate

Also, thank you to another friend for this delicious video. It is quite motivating. :D

Hot video, sparrow.
I’ve lurked along this rhread, waiting for your milk to come in.
Thank you for sharing.

Hot video, sparrow.
I’ve lurked along this rhread, waiting for your milk to come in.
Thank you for sharing.

Thank you ;) It may still be a few months but as I've said before, I am certainly enjoying the journey.

Proper latching technique

There are many different opinions on what is right or wrong. Ultimately, it's what SHE prefers. If she likes teeth, gums, or pressure...ask her. But I think what's most important is understanding the difference between suckling and sucking and knowing the difference.

Sucking is more tongue flicking, biting, and playing with the nipple.

Suckling is a complete attachment pulling the nipple in the back of your throat using your tongue.

Here is a video that shows you how. Pay close attention to the first 2 minutes.

Latch On: http://youtu.be/Zln0LTkejIs

The irony of finally finding a local ANR partner and needing to practice social distancing... I feel like I'm trapped in an Alanis Morisette song.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many different opinions on what is right or wrong. Ultimately, it's what SHE prefers. If she likes teeth, gums, or pressure...ask her. But I think what's most important is understanding the difference between suckling and sucking and knowing the difference.

Sucking is more tongue flicking, biting, and playing with the nipple.

Suckling is a complete attachment pulling the nipple in the back of your throat using your tongue.

Here is a video that shows you how. Pay close attention to the first 2 minutes.

Latch On: http://youtu.be/Zln0LTkejIs
Couldn’t agree more – with a new ANR, there’s going to be a bit of fiddling around before each person feels comfortable.

Suckling obviously requires more effort from the suckler than sucking, so the suckler needs to ensure they are maintaining the correct latch. It becomes easier with practice, but when you’re just starting out, you do need to think about whether or not you’re doing it correctly.

Couldn’t agree more – with a new ANR, there’s going to be a bit of fiddling around before each person feels comfortable.

Suckling obviously requires more effort from the suckler than sucking, so the suckler needs to ensure they are maintaining the correct latch. It becomes easier with practice, but when you’re just starting out, you do need to think about whether or not you’re doing it correctly.

Yes, it has to be constant and consistent. Practice makes perfect. I see nothing wrong with lots of practice ;)

Tuesday Morning

I am eating breakfast and drinking my morning coffee. All the while it is time for me to express once again so one hand has pulled up my shirt and is massaging my left breast while I sit here at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

It feels swollen and full. Yesterday they both ached like they needed to be emptied. I am not full of milk yet, but am excited for the day when it comes. I know my body is doing all of the right things in the right order. It is difficult to be patient but I know that the reward will be sweet.

Early this morning I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I figured it was a perfect opportunity to hand express once again. I laid on my side and started thinking milky thoughts as I massaged each breast, imagining each milk duct being emptied and streams of milk shooting from each nipple.

I started thinking about someone in particular and it ignited a fire in my belly. I began to massage more rapidly and my hips moved in time. I thought that if I could get to an orgasm that I would be able to get back to sleep. Orgasms have been difficult for me to reach lately.

My hands started to ache after a while and I was very sleepy. I did not reach the orgasm I hoped for, but that doesn't mean it won't be achieved at some point today. I am hopeful. Sitting here, massaging my breast. My t-shirt is up, uncovering each of them. My nipples are erect and long; begging to be suckled, pulled, nibbled, and pinched.

I keep getting so close with waves of pleasure washing over me but then it dissipates.

Focus...

I found my sweet spot. It shoots straight to my clit. Rocking in my seat, my breakfast remains untouched. No longer caring that my shirt is pulled up and I am sitting in front of a window; exposed, vulnerable.

I need this. I need a release.

It could still be months before the milk comes, but my efforts have broken the monotony of my day. Expressing gives me something to looks forward to, and keeps me constantly on edge.

So close...

I am thinking too hard about what I need. I must let go. My mind is spinning. Maybe I need more coffee.

I will get there. They day has just begun. :)

Many more milky expressions to come.

I was talking with a friend earlier today who has induced and asked if I have ever used the TENS unit while pumping ... Initially, this sounded like it would be sensation overload, and I'm not sure that it would be beneficial for inducing, over just fun with playing with sensations. I'm not opposed to trying. The more I think about it, the more it sounds like fun ... especially if the pulses are not in sync. :)

I am eating breakfast and drinking my morning coffee. All the while it is time for me to express once again so one hand has pulled up my shirt and is massaging my left breast while I sit here at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

It feels swollen and full. Yesterday they both ached like they needed to be emptied. I am not full of milk yet, but am excited for the day when it comes. I know my body is doing all of the right things in the right order. It is difficult to be patient but I know that the reward will be sweet.

Early this morning I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I figured it was a perfect opportunity to hand express once again. I laid on my side and started thinking milky thoughts as I massaged each breast, imagining each milk duct being emptied and streams of milk shooting from each nipple.

I started thinking about someone in particular and it ignited a fire in my belly. I began to massage more rapidly and my hips moved in time. I thought that if I could get to an orgasm that I would be able to get back to sleep. Orgasms have been difficult for me to reach lately.

My hands started to ache after a while and I was very sleepy. I did not reach the orgasm I hoped for, but that doesn't mean it won't be achieved at some point today. I am hopeful. Sitting here, massaging my breast. My t-shirt is up, uncovering each of them. My nipples are erect and long; begging to be suckled, pulled, nibbled, and pinched.

I keep getting so close with waves of pleasure washing over me but then it dissipates.

Focus...

I found my sweet spot. It shoots straight to my clit. Rocking in my seat, my breakfast remains untouched. No longer caring that my shirt is pulled up and I am sitting in front of a window; exposed, vulnerable.

It could still be months before the milk comes, but my efforts have broken the monotony of my day. Expressing gives me something to looks forward to, and keeps me constantly on edge.

So close...

I am thinking too hard about what I need. I must let go. My mind is spinning. Maybe I need more coffee.

Love reading these short stories :devil:

Focus...

So close...

This is so hot!! Hard and throbbing from reading it

I was talking with a friend earlier today who has induced and asked if I have ever used the TENS unit while pumping ... Initially, this sounded like it would be sensation overload, and I'm not sure that it would be beneficial for inducing, over just fun with playing with sensations. I'm not opposed to trying. The more I think about it, the more it sounds like fun ... especially if the pulses are not in sync. :)
It does sound like it could be fun :)

If you do decide to try it, it'd be interesting to hear if it works or not.

Back