My wife did it again!!

Simon,

What do you say to us taking Mr. and Mrs. S to a hotel in Vegas (of course Mr. S will pay for it) ?
We can all get tested first to make sure no STDs are being passed around and then we can blindfold Mr. S. in the room while we take full advantage of Mrs. S in every way imaginable with no condoms. I am thinking that if done properly, Mrs. S could become less shy if Mr. S was blindfolded. Should Mr. S be secured in some way while the activities are taking place?

Then of course we should leave the happy couple alone afterwards to relive the experience. This of course would have to be consensual with all parties involved so, it would be important for Mrs. S to feel comfortable with us first. It would also take some significant planning. Your thoughts on this please.

Screwher - what do you think of the idea?

Also - would you mind giving us a little generic info about the Mrs. I think we all already find her extremely attractive, but it would be even more exiting to know her approximate age, hair color and anything else you would feel comfortable sharing. If not - I understand.

That sounds like a fantastic idea. A long standing fantasy of mine is seeing my sexy little wifey in a threesome with two other men. For first while they work her over together. Then they simply take turns fucking her the rest of the night. Sorry, we'd lose the blindfold. I would want to see every glorious moment as two cocks give her an amazing night of pleasure. For that yes - I'll pop for the hotelroom.

As for Mrs. Screwher I've given her description to a number of men in PM on this site so why not. She's 46, long sandy blonde, a shorter woman at five foot. Bcup titties with dark areola the size of a quarter. Her pussy is currently bare. She's also in great shape as she's a gym and health nut.

That sounds like a fantastic idea. A long standing fantasy of mine is seeing my sexy little wifey in a threesome with two other men. For first while they work her over together. Then they simply take turns fucking her the rest of the night. Sorry, we'd lose the blindfold. I would want to see every glorious moment as two cocks give her an amazing night of pleasure. For that yes - I'll pop for the hotelroom.

As for Mrs. Screwher I've given her description to a number of men in PM on this site so why not. She's 46, long sandy blonde, a shorter woman at five foot. Bcup titties with dark areola the size of a quarter. Her pussy is currently bare. She's also in great shape as she's a gym and health nut.
OUTSTANDING!!! - Just like my cock right now!!

she's making my 7 inch cock rock hard. Love the idea of this MLIF screwing men and coming home with a pussy full of hot cum.

Have you ever thought about watching her fuck another man or even participating in it?

Watch...yes, of course. All the time. That's ultimately the goal. Participate, not so much. Every time I've ever thought about my wife and another man I'm watching. Or even just listening. Even in a threesome type situation it's with two other men. Or a married couple with at some point the husband penetrating my wife.

Give it time, it'll happen. She'll come home, slide her panties off to show off a hot dripping creampie, and you can sink your rock hard cock into her freshly fucked pussy.

There's no better feeling than to slide into a freshly fucked pussy, while she tells you what they did.

mid-week updates?

Screwher pal, don't want to bother you but curiosity got the better of me! any mid-week actions for Mrs. S?

they should try to sneak out of work for a bit just to fool around a bit, for yours and our sake! :)

To be thankful for her...

Tell her we say "thanks." We appreciate your generosity, telling us of your adventures. She is a lovely dame,and we love to hear of all the fun,

Screwher pal, don't want to bother you but curiosity got the better of me! any mid-week actions for Mrs. S?

they should try to sneak out of work for a bit just to fool around a bit, for yours and our sake! :)

I've thought about this myself. I'd love for Mrs. Screwher and Roger to really turn a Wednesday into "hump" day. But right now Saturday seems to be the day that works best for them to get together.

Tell her we say "thanks." We appreciate your generosity, telling us of your adventures. She is a lovely dame,and we love to hear of all the fun,

Thank you so much. You're right - she is an amazing woman. And when I have something intersting to report I'll hit this tread with it.

There's no better feeling than to slide into a freshly fucked pussy, while she tells you what they did.

Your right no better feeling!!!! Silky sloppiness and the smell of sex on her. Tells me how all the cum got in her and I fill her up again!!!

Your right no better feeling!!!! Silky sloppiness and the smell of sex on her. Tells me how all the cum got in her and I fill her up again!!!

And tasting her... Either first or after... No way to really describe it.........., but it it is a deliciously blended, very erotic, tasty delight.😛

*Update*

Either some of our astute fellow Litsters are clairvoyant or they've picked up on the rhythm of my hotwife's extra marital sexual activities. Over the last couple days I've received a few PMs wondering what's going on as my wife and her coworker lover had spent an extra weekend between shifts (shall we say). Well, looks as though my wife is going to be quite a busy beaver today.

She just called me from the gym. Roger contacted her and they've decided to get together this evening. I asked her what they had in mind for what they're doing tonight. She answered in her usual "oh I don't know. Well probably just hang out at his place. But we could go out for awhile". She's still playing the innocent approach when talking about this. We both know that "hang out" is our code for "we're going to be screwing our brains out in his bed". After her workout she's spending the afternoon with our daughter. Then heading to his place.

So I'm looking at either some late night reclamation sex. Or a night of jerking off thinking about her as Roger is literally fucking her six ways til Sunday.

Forget about seeing her tonight mate. Roger needs to catch up from his recent celibacy. He'll have her for the small hours shift and then she'll want his morning glory for sure. ;)

Forget about seeing her tonight mate. Roger needs to catch up from his recent celibacy. He'll have her for the small hours shift and then she'll want his morning glory for sure. ;)
I agree Simon. I doubt Screwher will see his little minx until tomorrow afternoon or later. He just has to get her to call him during one of their "work" sessions so Screwher can hear all of the details. I would think Mrs. "S" wouldn't mind since she already knows how much it turns Screwher on when she fills him in the next day.

But - as always - its their call....

So it was set up at the gym. I'm imagining a couple of the guys there, aware of her call from a dude arranging to meet later and seeing the sparkle in her eyes and the little sexy twists of her body as her arousal grew. They'd assume it was her husband, then they see she's calling her husband next ... Guys could get interested, eh? Very interested indeed like we are, eh? Or, seeing they have, er, access to her, even more so perhaps? ;)

*Update*

I just gave my wife a call. Her afternoon with our daughter is over. After some small talk she told me she was on her way to his place. I told her to have fun. She said she would.

I love this thread. I long for my wife to reach where yours has. Thank you so much for sharing.

*Update*

I just gave my wife a call. Her afternoon with our daughter is over. After some small talk she told me she was on her way to his place. I told her to have fun. She said she would.

There's something awesome about telling your wife to "have fun" as you send her out to get fucked by another man. Yum!

If you were really brave...

You will text Roger when you wife checks in, and tell him that he should send her home to you sans shower or clean-up.

Tomorrow noon, text him again and remind him that you need to see well fucked pussy lips, cum between them, and smell his odor in her snatch.

There's something awesome about telling your wife to "have fun" as you send her out to get fucked by another man. Yum!

Agreed! And her reply to you, Screwher - like she's happier now to rev the engine before the off!

I'm reading this 5.5 hours after you called her; that is time and more for some fillings of "fun"! I wonder: did he start stripping her as they made out just inside his front door, or would they do the whole 'lovely to see you! How's your day been!' thing first?

Last edited:
Back