My wife did it again!!

*Update*

I heard from my sexy little hotwife. She wanted to know that since it's so late and she's quite tired if that if I minded if she just spent the night. She knows that I'm more than OK with that. But that's just like her - always concerned with my feelings. I asked her how she doing and what they did tonight. She told me about the mundane stuff of their evening. But she knew what I really wanted to hear. Again though she's still to shy to initiate the talk of their sex. She wasn't going to give me much in the way of details right now. She'll share more tomorrow. But yes he fucked her. Twice.

Another man screwed my wife again tonight. She spending the night naked in his bed with him. I'm so happy and horny. I'm going to stroke my hard cock until I cum then call it a night. we'll have fabulous reclaimation sex again tomorrow. I'll try to update this thread ASAP.

I had the same thing happen last week. One of the guys at her work has been admiring her for some time. I enjoy watching them flirt at her office parties. Last week she was on a business trip with him and they screwed twice.

She took a little time to admit it after she got back, but when she did we ended up screwing non stop for about 48 hours

Wife Screwed Her Colleague

*Update*

I heard from my sexy little hotwife. She wanted to know that since it's so late and she's quite tired if that if I minded if she just spent the night. She knows that I'm more than OK with that. But that's just like her - always concerned with my feelings. I asked her how she doing and what they did tonight. She told me about the mundane stuff of their evening. But she knew what I really wanted to hear. Again though she's still to shy to initiate the talk of their sex. She wasn't going to give me much in the way of details right now. She'll share more tomorrow. But yes he fucked her. Twice.

Another man screwed my wife again tonight. She spending the night naked in his bed with him. I'm so happy and horny. I'm going to stroke my hard cock until I cum then call it a night. we'll have fabulous reclaimation sex again tomorrow. I'll try to update this thread ASAP.

I had the same thing happen last week. One of the guys at her work has been admiring her for some time. I enjoy watching them flirt at her office parties. Last week she was on a business trip with him and they screwed twice.

She took a little time to admit it after she got back, but when she did we ended up screwing non stop for about 48 hours

*Update*

<snip> ... She'll share more tomorrow. But yes he fucked her. Twice.

Another man screwed my wife again tonight. She spending the night naked in his bed with him. ... .

As you all sleep I'm here in a different time zone thinking of Roger stirring from sleep and finding this hot little minx of a missie in his bed, warm, naked, married to some dude he's never met yet available to him. All his christmases, eh? So he biggs up. Again. She stirs too, soon aroused by his masculinity, by the thoughts of the fucking they did through the evening, by the awakening of his cock to her soft curves. But they sleep again ... and stir again ... and it's all a wonderful edging for what he's gonna do to her in the morning before letting her slip away home to her husband. Roger you bastard of a fucking hunk, gimme some! :cool:

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher called to say "Good morning" and asked how I was doing, if everything was good at home. Basically code for "you're not pissed that I got fucked in and spent the night in another man's bed after all?" I reassured her that I'm still over the moon about our new lifestyle. Also that I loved her and couldn't wait to her see her again. She said was going to be a little while longer though as Roger is going to make breakfast for them. I'm pretty sure what "breakfast" is going to include.

So with that I'm right where I ended off last night. As I type my cock is hard, my heart is pounding and my mind is racing. With a little bit of saliva building up in the corners of my mouth.

That's fantastic and soooo hot! I'm happy for you as we seem to be in the same boat. Our stories are quite similar in some ways. My wife will never have to travel with Roger for work. But every time we're in a hotel together we have fantastic sex. I want my wife to experience that with her fuck buddy sometime. I think I'm going to get them a room for the night sometime just because.

I like how she's oodles of appreciation: your loving reassurance on the phone, him doing his classy thing preparing something tasty to put before her. I like how this is seeming really attractive to her. She'll get more adventurously sexy by the day if it's this much fun. I like how she's begun thinking about being back with you, SH pal. And how you'll be wanting and needing to give her more of what she's enjoying so much. I hope she's not sated with too many big Os and that she really really wants one with her man at home. Just such a darn shame she'll not be passing my door on the way!

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher called to say "Good morning" and asked how I was doing, if everything was good at home. Basically code for "you're not pissed that I got fucked in and spent the night in another man's bed after all?" I reassured her that I'm still over the moon about our new lifestyle. Also that I loved her and couldn't wait to her see her again. She said was going to be a little while longer though as Roger is going to make breakfast for them. I'm pretty sure what "breakfast" is going to include.

So with that I'm right where I ended off last night. As I type my cock is hard, my heart is pounding and my mind is racing. With a little bit of saliva building up in the corners of my mouth.

Awesome! This situation works so well because your wife cares how you feel about it. As long as she is like that, you have a fantastic situation!

I am surprising my wife with a trip to Vegas in a couple of weeks. Maybe I will get to see her take another man's cock while we are there?

Last edited:
I like how she's oodles of appreciation: your loving reassurance on the phone, him doing his classy thing preparing something tasty to put before her. I like how this is seeming really attractive to her. She'll get more adventurously sexy by the day if it's this much fun. I like how she's begun thinking about being back with you, SH pal. And how you'll be wanting and needing to give her more of what she's enjoying so much. I hope she's not sated with too many big Os and that she really really wants one with her man at home. Just such a darn shame she'll not be passing my door on the way!

It is a shame. I'd love for her to make a pit stop at your place for the afternoon on her way home.

Awesome! This situation works so well because your wife cares about how you feel about it. As long as she is like that, you have a fantastic situation!

I am surprising my wife with a trip to Vegas in a couple of weeks. Maybe I will get to see her take another man's cock while we are there?

Vegas is an awesome idea!! I hope you get what you're looking for there. I know I'd love for a strange man to fuck my wife in our hotel while there!

Remember what happens in Vegas...gets shared on this thread lol!

It is a shame. I'd love for her to make a pit stop at your place for the afternoon on her way home.

I'll tell you a little secret: so happens I read your latest update less than an hour after losing a load out of my balls. Then, reading about your woman waiting for her breakfast and I'm 'Wehey!!' straining in my pants like I'd been waiting three days! So, this older guy here'll have no problems getting it up for your classy hot teeshirted jeaned teaser of a man magnet!

*Update*

I wish my girlfriend had such an understanding husband.

waiting in anticipation!

i hope, for your sake, she doesn't take a shower this time!!

You lucky man, S!

My wife's away at a conference, but sadly before leaving she said that she didn't feel up to playing while away. I'm hoping she'll once again have a few drinks and get picked up by some nice young man. It was such a joy to hear about it last time, and the reclamation sex was as good as people say.

*Update*

My sexy little hotwife got home in the mid afternoon. She was in good spirits and she told me she had a wonderful night. We settled into the living room where she started telling me about it. When she got to his place they had a quick, light meal. Things moved along to the bedroom quickly though. Again she was vague in her descriptions of their sex. They made out and stripped. They had oral sex first. He ate her out. Then she sucked his cock. When they were ready he fucked her missionary. They finished off with him fucking her from behind doggystyle. Throughout the course of their evening they screwed again. To which after her long day she was exhausted and decided just to crash there overnight.

When they awoke, he fucked her again. They had breakfast and she soon made her way home. Soon we were getting busy as I was quite eager for some reclaimation sex obviously. She had showered at his place much to my disappointment again. But she unwittingly made up for it. As I stripped her I discovered she wasn't wearing any underwear. Her bra and panties were in her purse. This enflamed me further. Soon I had her in our bed for an awesome afternoon session.

It was an excellent weekend to say the least. Thanks to everyone who took some time to share with my their thoughts on this thread. And for the great PMs as well. I love that I have people I can share these experiences with. Even if it is just on a internet message board.

I wish my girlfriend had such an understanding husband.

Yes I must say any guy that gets a hotwife like to take an interst in him really lucked out. I'm sure it makes things so much easier for Roger considering I want him to have sex with my wife.

i hope, for your sake, she doesn't take a shower this time!!

Unfortunately we're still not tab that point where she's comfortable being home smelling of their sex. Despite my telling her how much I'd enjoy that. We'll get to that point though. But, like I said, it was sooo hot she had her bra and panties in her purse because of it.

Lush, SH, that she decided to return to you bra-less and pantie-less. I think that speaks hugely of how she sees what is going on, and how it is for both of you. Nice touch, Mrs S!

Of course they fucked again in the morning, and before breakfast at that. How could the fellow not, when he's had this sweet willing thing who loves his cock, cosy beside him through the night? I'm re-imagining the kind of arousal a guy gets when, in those waking moments, it dawns on him he has the well-fucked wife of another man beside him in his bed?

Mid afternoon eh? That tells me they talk. They savour what they've done to each other. She stays cuz he says delicious things to her about her. Sex, more sex, and then leisurely celebration of sex, before she goes home with no nickers on for more sex. My only regret is that she doesn't know how many boners she's got up for her all around the world! Nicely, Mrs S!

SH, good on yer pal. Another purely belter weekend series you've given us. Thanks! :D

beautifully said!

Lush, SH, that she decided to return to you bra-less and pantie-less. I think that speaks hugely of how she sees what is going on, and how it is for both of you. Nice touch, Mrs S!

Of course they fucked again in the morning, and before breakfast at that. How could the fellow not, when he's had this sweet willing thing who loves his cock, cosy beside him through the night? I'm re-imagining the kind of arousal a guy gets when, in those waking moments, it dawns on him he has the well-fucked wife of another man beside him in his bed?

Mid afternoon eh? That tells me they talk. They savour what they've done to each other. She stays cuz he says delicious things to her about her. Sex, more sex, and then leisurely celebration of sex, before she goes home with no nickers on for more sex. My only regret is that she doesn't know how many boners she's got up for her all around the world! Nicely, Mrs S!

SH, good on yer pal. Another purely belter weekend series you've given us. Thanks! :D

i agree with the above! well-said!

yes!

Unfortunately we're still not tab that point where she's comfortable being home smelling of their sex. Despite my telling her how much I'd enjoy that. We'll get to that point though. But, like I said, it was sooo hot she had her bra and panties in her purse because of it.

you will get there! also when she starts describing things in detail!!

I really hope to get my girlfriend into this lifestyle. I have no idea how, she seemed very turned off by the idea of swingers when I passingly mentioned it before to test the waters. Like SH, I dont care to do another woman, just want her to slut around with other guys.

SH, thank you for your updates!!

**Update**

I believe it's been a week or so since my wife mentioned Roger. I would casually mention him name as we spoke about our day to each other. We both know now that there's a sexual attraction between them so she's not totally comfortable talking about him just yet. So I keep things casual asking simple things - Did Roger join her at lunch, what did they talk about, mist importantly what's he like. Apparently he's in his late 30s and single (he's mentioned the word "ex" so my wife assumes he's divorced. She didn't pry). She said he's quite handsome and they have some common interests. There's a chain coffee shop down the block from their building. She decided to spend her lunch break there this afternoon. He ended up joining her. She said the whole thing was kind of uneventful but it was exciting hanging out with him away from their work environment. But I'm not stupid. What she's really saying is "I loved being alone with him".

Not surprising we has sex earlier tonight. This whole little saga were going through has made me perpetually horny. Roger is now the sexual elephant in the living room for us. So the sex was hotter than hell. While we screwed I had to ask her - "You're thinking of Roger, aren't you". She didn't answer right away so I tried to reassure her with "it's ok. You can admit it." She was still hesitant but did get out a quiet "yes". I figured maybe this was going to start some dirty sex talk so I continued. "You want him don't you? You want him to fuck you!" I got nothing out of her with that. Just her moans and heavy breathing from us having sex. Maybe she's not ready to say that to me. I'm didn't push the issue for fear of ruining our sex session. I'm happy just knowing she was thinking of him while she was naked and having sex. And while she never admitted it tonight it's obvious she does indeed what to have sex with him. This is so exciting.

Thanks for all your updates! I find them extremely detailed and erotic as you move through this Hotwife phase.! Yay for your wife...and you!

So glad you are happy relating this all to us

Imagine.. a trip to Vegas... all of on the same hall.
She is free to join any of us down the hall and return to
you without worrying about spoiling your real bed.

And we would of course have to let you know our perspective of what happened just down the hall for you and the group here.

Thanks for all your updates! I find them extremely detailed and erotic as you move through this Hotwife phase.! Yay for your wife...and you!
Hey Doctor Joe quoting your update from way back, and that really significant turning point:

While we screwed I had to ask her - "You're thinking of Roger, aren't you". She didn't answer right away so I tried to reassure her with "it's ok. You can admit it." She was still hesitant but did get out a quiet "yes".

Reading that back then, when we didn't know how it would pan out, was so hot. But reading it again, knowing that meanwhile you have so well cultivated her to open herself to his advances, knowing that she goes to him for fucking over and over, that she comes home to you pantie-less and frisky for more - Wow what you've done mate! Boiling over scalding hot now! Respect, man! :cool:

Hey Doctor Joe quoting your update from way back, and that really significant turning point:

While we screwed I had to ask her - "You're thinking of Roger, aren't you". She didn't answer right away so I tried to reassure her with "it's ok. You can admit it." She was still hesitant but did get out a quiet "yes".

Reading that back then, when we didn't know how it would pan out, was so hot. But reading it again, knowing that meanwhile you have so well cultivated her to open herself to his advances, knowing that she goes to him for fucking over and over, that she comes home to you pantie-less and frisky for more - Wow what you've done mate! Boiling over scalding hot now! Respect, man! :cool:

Thanks Simon. I'll never forget that moment. I knew then that my wife has going to be in his bed soon.

Simon,

What do you say to us taking Mr. and Mrs. S to a hotel in Vegas (of course Mr. S will pay for it) ?
We can all get tested first to make sure no STDs are being passed around and then we can blindfold Mr. S. in the room while we take full advantage of Mrs. S in every way imaginable with no condoms. I am thinking that if done properly, Mrs. S could become less shy if Mr. S was blindfolded. Should Mr. S be secured in some way while the activities are taking place?

Then of course we should leave the happy couple alone afterwards to relive the experience. This of course would have to be consensual with all parties involved so, it would be important for Mrs. S to feel comfortable with us first. It would also take some significant planning. Your thoughts on this please.

Screwher - what do you think of the idea?

Also - would you mind giving us a little generic info about the Mrs. I think we all already find her extremely attractive, but it would be even more exiting to know her approximate age, hair color and anything else you would feel comfortable sharing. If not - I understand.

Back