My wife did it again!!

*Update*

I just heard from my wife. She said Roger was busy, meaning she had time to talk. Of course I asked her if she was OK and having a good time. She said she was. I asked her if she was coming home or if she was going to spend the night. She said she wasn't sure but added "it is late now. Would it be OK if I just stayed here overnight?" Thinking that meant they'd screw at least one more time either tonight or tomorrow morning I told her was good with that.

It went without saying but I had to ask "So you had sex?" She answered that they did. When she got to his place they sat together on his couch. They chatted for awhile but she could tell Roger was eager to get on with it. So soon they were making out and taking clothes off. She got his cock out and gave him a blowjob. Then he removed his coffee table in front of the couch and they got on the floor. Her on top of him as they 69ed!! Right there on his living room floor. I think that's so fucking hot my wife 69s with another man! They then went to his bedroom. There he fucked her. Missionary first then doggy style. He's like me in that he seems to enjoy that position. (But I'm sure most guys do lol). Afterward they rested a bit then he made dinner for them. No doubt they worked up quite an appetite. After dinner they had a bit of small talk then returned to his bedroom. He fucked her a second time. She didn't get into details as she said she didn't have much time. But she's never been very forthcoming about their sex anyway. She said she'd call back when she knew if she was staying or not.

As for me, I've had a long day myself. I've been aroused and hard all day. Masturbated to orgasm once but generally edged in my stroking. Even though we kept our conversation basic it was still hot talking with her. I'm naked with a hard on and no doubt my sexy little wifey was naked in his bedroom over there. Whatever she decides she's doing I'll be sure to update.

There's something awesome about telling your wife to "have fun" as you send her out to get fucked by another man. Yum!

Generally it's my wife trying to keep our conversations about her sex with Roger on the casual side. This time it was me. I'm pretty sure she knew I was giving her my blessing and my reassurance that approve of her getting fucked tonight.

*Update*

My wife just called for the final time tonight. To no one surprise she's decided she's just "going to crash overnight" at his place. But I know what that means - "I'm naked in his bed. We're going to fuck again! I'll be tired out to make the trip home."

Me? I'm going to stroke my cock again til I cum. Right now as I type this Roger has his cock in my wife's pussy. He's thrusting into her. My wife is getting fucked and she's loving it!!

Roger

I haven't read all your posts. But I was wondering if Roger is someone you know or at least have met.

I have always got really turned on by meeting guys that my wives and girlfriends have fucked or are fucking.

Have had the pleasure of chatting to you before, and I am glad to see that you and your wife have found a good man for her to fuck! I love hearing about what she is up to, and about how much it turns you on. Just a shame that Im not a local...I would have loved to have been your 'Roger'

Have had the pleasure of chatting to you before, and I am glad to see that you and your wife have found a good man for her to fuck! I love hearing about what she is up to, and about how much it turns you on. Just a shame that Im not a local...I would have loved to have been your 'Roger'

I encourage Cindy to "cheat" as much as possible, but so far just Bob in this phase of our relationship.

But as I probably mentioned, Cindy and I were separated for a while and she did nine guys during that time

I haven't read all your posts. But I was wondering if Roger is someone you know or at least have met.

I have always got really turned on by meeting guys that my wives and girlfriends have fucked or are fucking.

No on both. My wife met him at her place of employment. The two of us meeting is on our docket though. I just don't know how and when. The Christmas season is upon us so there's potential to meet at a company Christmas party. Another ideal situation would be for us to meet up with him at a coffee shop or lounge near his place. After we meet and chat we adjourn to his place. Of course soon after Roger takes my wife into his bedroom.

No on both. My wife met him at her place of employment. The two of us meeting is on our docket though. I just don't know how and when. The Christmas season is upon us so there's potential to meet at a company Christmas party. Another ideal situation would be for us to meet up with him at a coffee shop or lounge near his place. After we meet and chat we adjourn to his place. Of course soon after Roger takes my wife into his bedroom.

I have met Bob at office parties. I usually go off and find some place where I can watch them flirt. I have actually seen Cindy kiss another guy really deeply when she didn't know that I was watching. Not sure if she ever fucked him though.

Would you like to watch Roger fuck your wife. What's her name by the way?

Thank you. Yes since we entered our new(ish) hotwife lifestyle things have been quite exciting around here. It's definitely keeping the home fires burnings.

Btw, I'm hoping my pretty little wifey adds a second (or more) Rogers to her extra marital activities.

Thank you. Yes since we entered our new(ish) hotwife lifestyle things have been quite exciting around here. It's definitely keeping the home fires burnings.

Btw, I'm hoping my pretty little wifey adds a second (or more) Rogers to her extra marital activities.

I think it is great when they are constantly ready to fuck someone else.

I have met Bob at office parties. I usually go off and find some place where I can watch them flirt. I have actually seen Cindy kiss another guy really deeply when she didn't know that I was watching. Not sure if she ever fucked him though.

Would you like to watch Roger fuck your wife. What's her name by the way?

Yes ultimately the goal here is to see another man fuck my wife. Wether it be Roger or another. But I am aware that my wife's comfort level in this lifestyle may never get to the point if me being in the same room as she's getting laid. But where we are now is a great start.

Yes ultimately the goal here is to see another man fuck my wife. Wether it be Roger or another. But I am aware that my wife's comfort level in this lifestyle may never get to the point if me being in the same room as she's getting laid. But where we are now is a great start.

Even getting to watching her make out is great. She knows I watch her with Bob at parties

*Update*

I just heard from my wife. She said Roger was busy, meaning she had time to talk. Of course I asked her if she was OK and having a good time. She said she was. I asked her if she was coming home or if she was going to spend the night. She said she wasn't sure but added "it is late now. Would it be OK if I just stayed here overnight?" Thinking that meant they'd screw at least one more time either tonight or tomorrow morning I told her was good with that.

It went without saying but I had to ask "So you had sex?" She answered that they did. When she got to his place they sat together on his couch. They chatted for awhile but she could tell Roger was eager to get on with it. So soon they were making out and taking clothes off. She got his cock out and gave him a blowjob. Then he removed his coffee table in front of the couch and they got on the floor. Her on top of him as they 69ed!! Right there on his living room floor. I think that's so fucking hot my wife 69s with another man! They then went to his bedroom. There he fucked her. Missionary first then doggy style. He's like me in that he seems to enjoy that position. (But I'm sure most guys do lol). Afterward they rested a bit then he made dinner for them. No doubt they worked up quite an appetite. After dinner they had a bit of small talk then returned to his bedroom. He fucked her a second time. She didn't get into details as she said she didn't have much time. But she's never been very forthcoming about their sex anyway. She said she'd call back when she knew if she was staying or not.

As for me, I've had a long day myself. I've been aroused and hard all day. Masturbated to orgasm once but generally edged in my stroking. Even though we kept our conversation basic it was still hot talking with her. I'm naked with a hard on and no doubt my sexy little wifey was naked in his bedroom over there. Whatever she decides she's doing I'll be sure to update.

Would it be okay if I stay overnight?

Yes, of course. Only one condition. No shower when you come home tomorrow !

Would it be okay if I stay overnight?

Yes, of course. Only one condition. No shower when you come home tomorrow !

Along this line of thinking, If they have a good romp before dinner, does she slip on her panties for dinner?

And if she stays this morning for another go, does she wear them home and just what do they look like? Maybe if she insists on a shower when she gets home you can check them out and get back to us.

... "soon they were making out and taking clothes off. She got his cock out ..."

I adore how she loves his cock. How she's telling you she sensed he wanted to get on with it but really it's her eager for his cock deep in her mouth. How he knows that well, hence the suggestion of 'I'll lie on the floor, you get on top of me and you can suck and suck all you want while I eat you baby'.

I adore she has that much time on him before he has to roll on a rubber ... or ... is he still bothering with rolling on a rubber? ... this far into the friendship I know what I'd be suggesting ... ;)

... "soon they were making out and taking clothes off. She got his cock out ..."

I adore how she loves his cock. How she's telling you she sensed he wanted to get on with it but really it's her eager for his cock deep in her mouth. How he knows that well, hence the suggestion of 'I'll lie on the floor, you get on top of me and you can suck and suck all you want while I eat you baby'.

I adore she has that much time on him before he has to roll on a rubber ... or ... is he still bothering with rolling on a rubber? ... this far into the friendship I know what I'd be suggesting ... ;)

Bareback!

Along this line of thinking, If they have a good romp before dinner, does she slip on her panties for dinner?

And if she stays this morning for another go, does she wear them home and just what do they look like? Maybe if she insists on a shower when she gets home you can check them out and get back to us.

That's a good question. I'm going to have to ask her if she slipped her underwear on during dinner. I'm liking the idea of her casually walking around his place bare ass naked. Last time she came home with her bra and panties in her purse. They didn't really look none the worse for wear. I imagine if he starts fucking her bareback and cumming in her cunt and she comes home without cleaning up then they'd be really interesting.

Indeed by now he must know that her sucking his cock is now fully a part of their sex life. As is him lucking her pussy. My wife loves that so any guy that gets her naked better be proficient in that area. Unfortunately condoms are still necessary. They will be for the foreseeable future as well.

Unfortunately condoms are still necessary. They will be for the foreseeable future as well.

Do you really think so? I'm not interested in arguing about it but if they are only seeing each other I would think that the condoms might be put aside for a more intimate experience.

Speaking from my experience, during the affair I had going with another man's wife for about 10 years we never used a condom.

Unfortunately condoms are still necessary. They will be for the foreseeable future as well.

Do you really think so? I'm not interested in arguing about it but if they are only seeing each other I would think that the condoms might be put aside for a more intimate experience.

Speaking from my experience, during the affair I had going with another man's wife for about 10 years we never used a condom.

My wife hates condoms. Always has, always will. But the reality is she doesn't know his even recent past enough to trust 100% she not going to bring an std into our marriage. I want Roger to fuck her bareback to. I love the idea of his big, bare cock in her pussy. Hopefully they'll get there. Or she gets there with another guy.

My wife hates condoms. Always has, always will. But the reality is she doesn't know his even recent past enough to trust 100% she not going to bring an std into our marriage. I want Roger to fuck her bareback to. I love the idea of his big, bare cock in her pussy. Hopefully they'll get there. Or she gets there with another guy.

I have no idea, but what does it cost to test? Maybe the work health insurance would pay for it less the copay?

There's something awesome about telling your wife to "have fun" as you send her out to get fucked by another man. Yum!
My wife is allowed to have all the fun she wants any time she wants. She doesn't have to be sent out, the guys (and gals if she wants) can come to our house. I/we will be happy to join in too.

That sounds like a fantastic idea. A long standing fantasy of mine is seeing my sexy little wifey in a threesome with two other men. For first while they work her over together. Then they simply take turns fucking her the rest of the night. Sorry, we'd lose the blindfold. I would want to see every glorious moment as two cocks give her an amazing night of pleasure. For that yes - I'll pop for the hotelroom.

As for Mrs. Screwher I've given her description to a number of men in PM on this site so why not. She's 46, long sandy blonde, a shorter woman at five foot. Bcup titties with dark areola the size of a quarter. Her pussy is currently bare. She's also in great shape as she's a gym and health nut.

She is such a fit sexy HotWife! Love to run into her sometime too...at the gym or elsewhere. I bet she looks so hot riding a hard cock!

Hey, I started the bareback imaginings as a bit of fun here.
Do we think Roger is a one-woman man, and only with another man's wife? Get real: this dude plays. Those weekends he doesn't call Mrs S, and flippin heck the weekdays - no way is he restraining his obvious pulling power and appetite. The guy's making up for lost time before his ex was an ex, and good on him! :D

His penance for all this fun? Condoms.

Last edited:
*Update*

I just got off the horn with my sexy hotwife. A little later than I would like though. She said it was because they slept in and were "busy". She said the busy part after enough of a short pause for it to be understood that it meant Roger fucked her again this morning!

She said she'll be on her way home soon. Needless to say this has made me fucking horny and hard again and about to crawl the walls until she gets home. Again, I'll update when I can.

Back