My wife did it again!!

U got it figgered

I love fucking too. Hubby as given me the freedom to fuck other men. Meeting someone at 3pm and having sex 2 hours later is on of the best. After sex they move on and on to the next.

Its fine for you both, even if it seems risky. As long as you are talking and being in love, it works.

I see what you're getting at and if you mean that you don't need to be in love with someone to have sex with them then I'd agree with you. On the other hand, if someone has no feeling for me whatsoever, then I probably wouldn't want to be used as a living dildo.

Then you probably wouldn't be someone who'd be okay with a casual fuck and that's ok, too.

This isn't about you, though, it's about how many men think that women want to get to know someone and get attached before spreading her legs. I, on the other hand, can speak for myself and other women when I say I don't need to form a friendship in order to have earth shattering, toe curling sex. Sex with someone I know ND love will always be different than sex with someone I've just met but in screwher's wife's case, she has the deep loving sexual relationship with her husband and gets a good rogering from Roger and seems perfectly happy with this.

Also, keep in mind, some people love being used as fuck toys. It's not just women. Plenty of men would like to be used as a living dildo.

So true...

Then you probably wouldn't be someone who'd be okay with a casual fuck and that's ok, too.

This isn't about you, though, it's about how many men think that women want to get to know someone and get attached before spreading her legs. I, on the other hand, can speak for myself and other women when I say I don't need to form a friendship in order to have earth shattering, toe curling sex. Sex with someone I know ND love will always be different than sex with someone I've just met but in screwher's wife's case, she has the deep loving sexual relationship with her husband and gets a good rogering from Roger and seems perfectly happy with this.

Also, keep in mind, some people love being used as fuck toys. It's not just women. Plenty of men would like to be used as a living dildo.

If there was ever a place for tolerance and acceptance, it is Lit.

*Update*

My New Years Eve plans have been decided. Mrs. Screwher and I have been invited to a friend's house party. I quickly accepted but my wife has decided she was joining to pass. She's not much of a partier and doesn't want to spend the evening watching a house full of people getting hammered. I asked the obvious question "What's Roger doing? What about you getting together that night?" She responded that she didn't know, she hadn't spoken to him about it.

I'm hoping she does. I'm thinking it would be hot. I'll have a house full of people asking where my wife was, what she was doing, etc. Of course I'll have a excuse but i have it in my head "Actually she's at her fuck buddy's place tonight. I'm sure he's got his cock in her pussy right now!"

*Update*

My New Years Eve plans have been decided. Mrs. Screwher and I have been invited to a friend's house party. I quickly accepted but my wife has decided she was joining to pass. She's not much of a partier and doesn't want to spend the evening watching a house full of people getting hammered. I asked the obvious question "What's Roger doing? What about you getting together that night?" She responded that she didn't know, she hadn't spoken to him about it.

I'm hoping she does. I'm thinking it would be hot. I'll have a house full of people asking where my wife was, what she was doing, etc. Of course I'll have a excuse but i have it in my head "Actually she's at her fuck buddy's place tonight. I'm sure he's got his cock in her pussy right now!"

Hope it works out for you. Would be awesome to be out at a party knowing your wife is getting a big New Years present from her lover. You Will probably have a boner most of the evening. Could be interesting if you start dancing!!! enjoy

That said, Quote:
Originally Posted by screwher View Post
*Update*

Hope it works out for you. Would be awesome to be out at a party knowing your wife is getting a big New Years present from her lover. You Will probably have a boner most of the evening. Could be interesting if you start dancing!!! enjoy

Go to the party with the intention of hooking up with someone else. And maybe have your own fun time.

Why don't you just invite Roger to go as your guest, then celebrate the new year with a threesome.

So obvious

That said, Quote:
*Update*

Go to the party with the intention of hooking up with someone else. And maybe have your own fun time.

Screwher will get a nice boner at the party, and then...where will he park that proud boy?

I just wanted to say that a few pages back, Simon said something along the lines of women needing to get to know a man before she starts screwing and I have to disagree. I have, in the past, had casual sex with zero desire of relationship building. I like to fuck. I'd like my husband to give me his consent to fuck others. As a matter of fact I'd probably avoid anything that looked like relationship building activities as I don't want a new partner, I just want lots of willing cock. I think the perception of women as these emotional creatures who have to be coaxed into se, is antiquated and as we get more sexually liberated you're going to see more women like myself who are comfortable just wanting cock without the silly dance that people waste time on when it's obvious you both want to fuck.

I wish you and your wife well and hope this works out well for you both :)

Perfect. Cool the way you think.

Ironic,but if we were married,I'd have no problem with you sucking a different cock once in awhile.

But no fucking. I'd do the fucking.

That said, Quote:
*Update*

That sounds like a great idea. But I know this sounds kind of weird but I could never cheat on my wife. Yes she's having sex with another man. More than likely there will be more men in the future. But this new lifestyle of ours started because of my fantasies and desires of her with other men. She started her sexual relationship with Roger with my approval and encouragement. My wife does not have these same desires for me and other women. She would be devastated if I slept with another woman. I couldn't hurt her like that.

A point could be made that this whole thing started in the summer with her fling while on vacation at her relatives. But I forgave her and we moved on. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Why don't you just invite Roger to go as your guest, then celebrate the new year with a threesome.

That sounds like fun but I'm going to be surrounded by a houseful of friends. Friends who have no knowledge of my wife's husband approved extra marital activities. And I want to keep it that way. I think your threesome idea would be best kept for a private celebration like her birthday, valentines day, our anniversary, etc.

Happy 2017, Screwher, love to hear how things wend for you and if your wife and Roger managed to have a new year liaison

*Update*

Thanks to everyone that took an interest in our New Years Eve plans. Unfortunately my update is that I don't have much to update. My wife and Roger never got together. We don't know where he was or what (or who) he did New Years. Or maybe my wife knows and hasn't or doesn't want to tell me. She goes back to work tomorrow. I'm sure she'll run into him then and hopefully they'll make plans for their next "date".

Certainly appreciate the update. Curious minds are always wondering... :)

I'm glad you two had just each other through Christmas and a first fuck of the new year. While your woman is shy about more than one other man fucking her, it's best that the special times are for you and your relationship bond. As for stud boy Roger, best if he's pulling others too. Your Mrs needs to 'one of ... ' I would say, to keep this safe from attachment developing. Once your woman has the confidence to suck and see elsewhere as well, that will be less of a concern!

So, have a great new year you beautiful people!

All well?

Mr. Screwher I hope everything is good. Haven't seen any updates for a while. Just concerned.

Wish it were you behind the camera...

I have no idea how close this female appears to your wife, but the whole situation just screamed out screwher to me!

934_1000.jpg

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=83199224&postcount=2461

Mr. Screwher I hope everything is good. Haven't seen any updates for a while. Just concerned.

Thanks for your concern. All is well, just nothing really happening on the Roger front. We had friend and family stuff over the holidays as I'm sure Roger did as well. But it's been about a month now since he last relieved my wife of her panties. I was sure they'd plan something for this past weekend. But I fell sick. I certainly hope that didn't ruin any plans they may have made. I should ask her tomorrow about plans for this weekend.

Thanks for your concern. All is well, just nothing really happening on the Roger front. We had friend and family stuff over the holidays as I'm sure Roger did as well. But it's been about a month now since he last relieved my wife of her panties. I was sure they'd plan something for this past weekend. But I fell sick. I certainly hope that didn't ruin any plans they may have made. I should ask her tomorrow about plans for this weekend.

Of course, it may be that Mrs Screwher just enjoys an occasional bit of variety. Perhaps Roger is becoming too much of a regular thing in her eyes and after the break she doesn't feel like going back to it. Extra-marital relationships can get boring too, especially if they get too 'samey'.

Thanks for the update and hope the lack of action isn't to frustrating for you. If Mrs Screwher has got bored that's not a problem and it won't be too long before she finds another cock to play with. My concern would be that he has found somebody else and is avoiding her. That will need careful handling as it may knock her confidence a little. She will Need lot of looking after and t l c .

*Update*

Earlier tonight Mrs. Screwher and I had a spirited naked romp in the bedroom. Ever since we started into our new hotwifing lifestyle we've had to do everything on my wife's terms. But for my liking things have been way to quiet on the Roger front. I understand it was the holidays and family and friends come first. But it's been over a month now since she last visited him at his place. So this time I decided to be a little proactive. I asked her how things were going with Roger. She said he told her of mundane things like visiting his parents over the holidays and spending time with his nephews. But she knows what I really wanted to hear: when are you getting together with him at his place? Translation - "When are you going to his place so he can fuck you again!"

She made me feel real good when she said they had actually made plans to get together last weekend. But I fell sick. I was laid up on the couch all weekend. She knew I'd never be able to enjoy that's she was out enjoying herself. In other words she knows it gets me off knowing he was getting her off. So they put off their plans. Now for sometime this weekend. Either Saturday night or late Sunday afternoon. We're going out for dinner tomorrow evening. She's going to tell me then exactly when she's seeing him.

This really got me revved up and I dragged my wife into the bedroom. And now I must admit I'm hard again from just talking about this again.

So your wife's a combination of fucking hot and very lovely indeed. We should all start calling you "that lucky bastard who screws her". ;)

Back