My wife did it again!!

You might have seen on the got laid thread that so happens I fucked my wife through two separate sessions while Roger was fucking yours. I'm not claiming any direct connection but I wonder if my horniness was stoked, to the extent that my wife wanted more of me, by thoughts of your woman's squeals and thick cock in her over and over? :cool:

I certainly hope so. Also I love the idea of you screwing your wife while Roger is fucking mine.

I really hope you get to watch this one day. The time my wife sucked another cock in front of me is a memory I will never forget.

I am glad you have added another chapter to the story. You're a lucky man.

What time zone are you in? It helps to know exactly when the action is happening.

Ulucky duck

*Update*

First off I want to say I had another fantastic weekend. Thanks to everyone who PMed, posted on this thread, or even just followed my updates. I'm truly appreciative of your time and attention.

Once again when my wife got home from her night in her boyfriends bed I was eager for some details. She jokingly told me to "keep your pants on". A quip I appreciated as she knew we weren't going to be wearing any pants soon enough. She complained of having sore neck and shoulders so I offered to massage them while we had tea and coffee and we talked about her night.

As I massaged her shoulders I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. I asked her about that (knowing full well the answer) and she responded they were in purse. As well as her panties. I love when she does that. Physical evidence that her Roger removed her underwear. She continued as I massaged. As I predicted it didn't take long before they busy once she got to his place. They made out in his living room - kissing, feeling each other up, removing each other's clothes. When they were naked they took it to his bedroom. I asked her to continued. She responded with a "Well you know, our usual stuff. I sucked his dick, he licked my pussy then we did it together. We 69ed with me on top. That way guys love so much." I had to agree cause I know 69ing my wife never gets old. And there it was again. I'm really loving this confidence with the way my wife is speaking about her sex with Roger. Before it was always "he went down on me", now it's he licked my pussy.

She continued on to their full on sex. They started missionary. I asked her how that went. She said it was fantastic and that he knows how she likes to get fucked like that. Again no watered down terms, she said that he fucked her good. It was then she had her first orgasm. Then he turned her over and fucked her doggystyle. Until he came (sorry he's still wear condoms). It was after that they fell asleep for awhile.

After their power nap she called me. I said I remember the phone call then asked what happened after that. Roger wanted to go again so she "got him ready with my mouth and hand. But this time I got on him". So she sucked him hard again and rode that big cock. Then he rolled her on her back. he got on top of her and fucked like that. Afterward they returned to living room, got some refreshments, and sat on the couch together for awhile. They then returned to his bed and went to sleep. They awoke in the morning and he fixed them coffee and toast in his kitchen. I had to ask "You guys were naked in his kitchen? That's hot!" She responded with a "Yes honestly I'm naked for most of the time I'm there. Why not?". Of course I agreed. Then after breakfast they fooled around in his kitchen then went back into his bedroom.
"He fucked you one last time?".
"Yes. He did" then she called me, jumped in his shower (!!) and came home.

By then I was obviously super horny. Or I should say still. So we adjourned upstairs. We had our own fantastic sex session. The highlight for me was when I was in her doggy myself saying to her "Say it! You know what. It's ok I want to hear it." It took her a few seconds before "Yes, fuck me Roger, fuck me!".

As always I'm up for chatting with anyone about my sexy little hotwife. PM me please.

Got me hard reading it; what a fun wife! So nice of you to share her and let her have her fun. This silly jealousy ruins way too many romances and marriages.

Have you ever introduced your wife to other guys. My husband likes to do that and I like to do things to pl;ease him

Remind us all what your wife looks like -- height, weight, hair, boobs, etc.

Certainly. My sexy little hotwife is late 40s, five foot, long sandy blonde. She's in great shape as she's a real health nut and gym rat. Bcup tits with dark areola the size if a quarter. She keeps her pussy bare.

Certainly. My sexy little hotwife is late 40s, five foot, long sandy blonde. She's in great shape as she's a real health nut and gym rat. Bcup tits with dark areola the size if a quarter. She keeps her pussy bare.

She sounds hot. In my experience, women can handle several lovers. She needs to get out and find more guys.

I know if I met her on a business trip, I would have her. Do you think she is open to casual sex?

How about a pic of her?

Remind us all what your wife looks like -- height, weight, hair, boobs, etc.

Have you ever introduced your wife to other guys. My husband likes to do that and I like to do things to pl;ease him

Not yet. My introducing her to other men with the hope that he fucks her is definitely something I want to start doing. Right now though I have to leave it up to her. We're still new to the lifestyle so everything has to be done on her term. When she's got more experience under her belt (more like in her panties) then I should be able to bring guys home for her.

She sounds hot. In my experience, women can handle several lovers. She needs to get out and find more guys.

I know if I met her on a business trip, I would have her. Do you think she is open to casual sex?

I'm not sure. She's not normally the kind to drop her panties for a man she just met. But honestly I wish she was. Every once in awhile when she develops an attraction to another man I'd like her to make herself available to him.

But it's already happened once. It was falling into the bed of a man she just met the day before is what started our new lifestyle.

The guy she fucked just after meeting him was this Roger you talk about?

Dud she ask your permission or did she just tell you later?

I detailed this situation in my "Wife did it again" thread. But the short and skinny was he was a summer fling per say while visiting relatives in another city. He was the friend of her sisters husband. They met. Hit it off and agreed to meet the next day. They ended up back at his place and into his bed where he fucked her.

It was a cheating situation that I didn't find out til she got home and confessed. Soon after we started our new semi open relationship.

I detailed this situation in my "Wife did it again" thread. But the short and skinny was he was a summer fling per say while visiting relatives in another city. He was the friend of her sisters husband. They met. Hit it off and agreed to meet the next day. They ended up back at his place and into his bed where he fucked her.

It was a cheating situation that I didn't find out til she got home and confessed. Soon after we started our new semi open relationship.

We have talked before and you know that my ex-wife had a lot of such flings and there were a lot of such confessions.

I got incredibly hard when she confessed the first time and fucked her immediately. But had to masturbate a couple of times after to get over it. Were you like that?

We have talked before and you know that my ex-wife had a lot of such flings and there were a lot of such confessions.

I got incredibly hard when she confessed the first time and fucked her immediately. But had to masturbate a couple of times after to get over it. Were you like that?

When she confessed I was secretly loving that she did it. I forgave her right away (when her first tryst almost ruined us) and we had great make up sex of sorts. I masturbated a lot after but it was to images in my head of him fucking my wife.

When she confessed I was secretly loving that she did it. I forgave her right away (when her first tryst almost ruined us) and we had great make up sex of sorts. I masturbated a lot after but it was to images in my head of him fucking my wife.

Yes exactly -- did you ask her what she was wearing to improve to images? I did that. Also, when my then wife realized how hot it all made me she started to confess to other things too

Images?

Last nite, fucking my GF, who had 2 lovely orgasms, my image was a nice cock from my gay date coming up this week. Kinda diffo; I usually date the sissies.

Yes exactly -- did you ask her what she was wearing to improve to images? I did that. Also, when my then wife realized how hot it all made me she started to confess to other things too

I was the one doing the confessing. I told her how much sex with other men turned me on and that she had my full approval to continue. Soon after she told me about her attraction to this guy at work named Roger. Not long after that he started screwing her.

I was the one doing the confessing. I told her how much sex with other men turned me on and that she had my full approval to continue. Soon after she told me about her attraction to this guy at work named Roger. Not long after that he started screwing her.

That's hot. I didn't realize that Roger was #2. If there is already a #2, there will surely be more.

I also confessed how much enjoyed her indiscretions. She relayed me by telling me the details of how slutty she had been at grad school

That's hot. I didn't realize that Roger was #2. If there is already a #2, there will surely be more.

I also confessed how much enjoyed her indiscretions. She relayed me by telling me the details of how slutty she had been at grad school

Roger is actually #3 since we got together. Years ago my wife started working in a coffee shop. Robert was a regular she developed an attraction to. He ended up taking her to a hotel where he fucked her.

You're right. I'm fully anticipating her spreading her legs for more men.

Hotwife?

Roger is actually #3 since we got together. Years ago my wife started working in a coffee shop. Robert was a regular she developed an attraction to. He ended up taking her to a hotel where he fucked her.

Is she wet when she gets home? With something for Hubs?

I hadn't quite realized how slutty your wife is. LOL.

Where do you guys live again -- LOL

Have you ever thought that Roger might not be using condoms during second and third romps? Maybe that is why she is showering before she comes home. Does she make him cum orally and swallow?;)

Have you ever thought that Roger might not be using condoms during second and third romps? Maybe that is why she is showering before she comes home. Does she make him cum orally and swallow?;)

I guess since I'm not there any things possible. But I know my wife better than she knows herself. Her reasons for cleaning up is reflective of her. And I know damn sure she's not letting him cum in her mouth.

Shoot

I guess since I'm not there any things possible. But I know my wife better than she knows herself. Her reasons for cleaning up is reflective of her. And I know damn sure she's not letting him cum in her mouth.

Have to go back and zap edit my last post about Roger and friends. Didn't really like it anyway. :(

Back