My wife did it again!!

I guess she also gets the hots over his capacity for round two and three. OK any guy can fuck again the next morning. But this dude gets it up again like he's nineteen or something. That's huge sex appeal, no? Of course, it is also huge kudos to Mrs S and how she creates intense desire in men even when they've just had it!

Indeed all around. That's also how I know Mrs. Screwher has quite a stud giving it to her!!

Indeed all around. That's also how I know Mrs. Screwher has quite a stud giving it to her!!

That's a huge part of how hot this thread is: how she gets fucked at his over and over, and comes home spent as well as pantiless and willing for more.

suckonsimon, yeah but it isn't only Roger's capacity that is worth noting.
As I understood from the thread Mrs. Screwher was a woman with so to say moderate sexual appetites. But now she's getting definitely much more sex and yes, coming home after a good "usual thing" with Roger she is on for some more from her husband.

On one hand it'll be a pity if she loses such a lover as Roger, but on the other hand, I do anticipate just how horny she'll get without him (Jeff comes to my mind) and how slutty will she behave in search of a lover who'd satisfy her.

suckonsimon, yeah but it isn't only Roger's capacity that is worth noting.
As I understood from the thread Mrs. Screwher was a woman with so to say moderate sexual appetites. But now she's getting definitely much more sex and yes, coming home after a good "usual thing" with Roger she is on for some more from her husband.

On one hand it'll be a pity if she loses such a lover as Roger, but on the other hand, I do anticipate just how horny she'll get without him (Jeff comes to my mind) and how slutty will she behave in search of a lover who'd satisfy her.

My wife appetite has grown not just over the year of our hotwifing. But it was building for the course of the last maybe four or five years. But not just for more sex and orgasms. She seemed to start becoming sexually restless. She started talking openly with me about how she thought certain other men were attractive, as one example. Before me she had one boyfriend. So I'm thinking she felt missing out on one of life's experiences. She eventually ended up cheating (with Jeff) and our hotwifing was born.

I don't expect her relationship with Roger to last our entire hotwifing lives. When he moves on there will be more men. That I'm sure. I want her to start experiencing those men now.

Yes, but I think that hotwife situation added a lot to that.

That transition from not even saying that she was going to date Roger to casually going to his place... mmmm that was good.
I hope more is yet to come. For Screwher and for all of us watching =)

Looking forward

My wife appetite has grown not just over the year of our hotwifing. But it was building for the course of the last maybe four or five years. But not just for more sex and orgasms. She seemed to start becoming sexually restless. She started talking openly with me about how she thought certain other men were attractive, as one example. Before me she had one boyfriend. So I'm thinking she felt missing out on one of life's experiences. She eventually ended up cheating (with Jeff) and our hotwifing was born.

I don't expect her relationship with Roger to last our entire hotwifing lives. When he moves on there will be more men. That I'm sure. I want her to start experiencing those men now.

This thread, while one of many I've saved, is the reason I log on here

Hell yeah!!
Hope you and the wife are doing well.Lol.

Last edited:
This is the first thread I check every time. Im loving the updates, and her progression. Can't wait for more men. Or one day she calls and says "Im going to get a drink with some guy I just met"...

I doubt it. He knows that my wife has my full approval. But he's still fucking another mans wife. I'm sure he doesn't want me brought up at all when they're together.

I can tell you, from my own experience, I enjoy talking to a married woman about her husband, IF it makes her hot. I've been the other man in a few situations. In two, telling her how much I enjoyed the idea of sending her home to her husband leaking my cum just drove her crazy. In one, telling her what a slut she was, made her crazy.

So, don't be do sure you aren't the topic of conversation.

I can tell you, from my own experience, I enjoy talking to a married woman about her husband, IF it makes her hot. I've been the other man in a few situations. In two, telling her how much I enjoyed the idea of sending her home to her husband leaking my cum just drove her crazy. In one, telling her what a slut she was, made her crazy.

So, don't be do sure you aren't the topic of conversation.

Maybe as an ego stroke kind of thing. When my wife's bull has his big cock in her I could see him wanting her to say stuff like how much bigger his cock is than mine. An/or that he fucks her better than I do. Love to be a fly on the wall for that!!

Maybe as an ego stroke kind of thing. When my wife's bull has his big cock in her I could see him wanting her to say stuff like how much bigger his cock is than mine. An/or that he fucks her better than I do. Love to be a fly on the wall for that!!

There is something very hot in listening to her talking her husband down. In hearing how much more she enjoys you than her husband.

Exactly. That's what kind of questions I meant. Questions to make her say something he wants to hear. I see you do understand what kind of things that might be.

I want to flag up here, please:
I'm one of the guys who don't get this notion of doing down the husband, in any way. The husband is the guy with the extremely sexy capacity to free up his wife for adventure. The husband is the dude to admire. Size comparisons mean nothing for me. The ZANG of the sex outside the marriage is one kind of hot; the intensity of the sex inside the marriage, when the woman is getting fucked by other guys too, is supreme. Just my take, speaking from no experience of either I have to say!

I mostly agree. However, in practice, I go where the lady goes. If she wants to talk about him, we talk about him. If she wants to spend our the me in utter silence, we doesn't our time in silence. She calls the shots. Even in a consensual Non-Consent scene, she calls the shots.

I want to flag up here, please:
I'm one of the guys who don't get this notion of doing down the husband, in any way. The husband is the guy with the extremely sexy capacity to free up his wife for adventure. The husband is the dude to admire. Size comparisons mean nothing for me. The ZANG of the sex outside the marriage is one kind of hot; the intensity of the sex inside the marriage, when the woman is getting fucked by other guys too, is supreme. Just my take, speaking from no experience of either I have to say!

Agreed. With my wife getting fucked hard by another man recently - I would have been pissed if there was humiliation of me as part of it. As it stands, it was hot to watch and I kept my dignity intact. Don’t get the humiliation thing.

I love reading about your wonderful wifes exploits, THANK YOU for sharing!! Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered, but is there any pics of your sexy wife floating around the web?

Back