My wife did it again!!

*Update*

I just heard from my wife. She's coming home right away!! And early tonight, which is good because I do want to have our reclaiming sex tonight!

The love-kiss as she left, and - I'm guessing - the mauling and groping and hard FUCK on her return, has me aroused as much as if not more so than this dude out there who gets to roger her when he chooses to. I wonder how many times, now, Mrs S has had her pussy clenching on two different pleasure poles in the same day? So deliciously slutty! :cool:

Hope the evening was hot and horny for both of you. Has that gorgeously hot wife of yours got any special plans for Christmas or the new year?

*Update*

This time around knowing our time would be somewhat limited Mrs.Screwher did indeed make sure she was home early enough. Which makes me quite happy for two reasons. One - yes I was obviously quite horny. I really needed to fuck her myself. But more importantly I appreciated her effort to get home to me. Roger gives her a hell of a good time. They have fantastic sex that my wife can't get enough of. But she knows how important our "reclaiming" sex is to me. And to our marriage.

She got home in good spirits as always. Before we got down to it we did have a quick chat about her future activities with him. The idea of anal sex with another man (most likely it would be with Roger) has been a topic of discussion for us. My wife's ass is only familiar with my fingers and cock. Honestly I do feel its time she enjoyed having another man in there. I asked her about her feelings on this: is she still interested, when did she have mind, if it was indeed going to be Roger. She said she felt she was ready. It would be with Roger (obviously) and that she was going to bring it up to him next time. Ok Wow! This is real now! I'm feeling we're about to take another huge step deeper into our hotwifing lives here. I can't imagine any guy saying "No" to anal sex with my sexy wife.

With that it wasn't long before I was pulling off her clothes and taking her up to our bedroom. As we got busy she told me some of the stuff she knows I want to hear. How well he fucks her, how she can't wait to see him again. When I penetrated her missionary on our bed I coaxed her to use his name. She replied "Oh Roger!"
"Fuck me, Roger!"
There was a split second hesitation then
"Yes, fuck me Roger!"
I got her to say it a few more throughout our session. There's something so hot about about my wife using another mans name at that moment!

The love-kiss as she left, and - I'm guessing - the mauling and groping and hard FUCK on her return, has me aroused as much as if not more so than this dude out there who gets to roger her when he chooses to. I wonder how many times, now, Mrs S has had her pussy clenching on two different pleasure poles in the same day? So deliciously slutty! :cool:

Thanks Simon, your enthusiasm is always appreciated!

Hope the evening was hot and horny for both of you. Has that gorgeously hot wife of yours got any special plans for Christmas or the new year?

We'll no "fun" plans, shall we say. Christmas is all about our daughter for us. As for NYE, I'm not sure right now. I kind of had my night out planned but it got changed. My wife's not much for going out on New Years but she can surprise you. Maybe midnight Dec. 31 Roger is balls deep in her!

There's something so hot about about my wife using another mans name at that moment!

Something? I think that is mindblowing hot. And the "I am ready" as in "ready for anal sex with Roger" is one more very hot situations there.

This update definitely overcompensates for all the waiting =))

We'll no "fun" plans, shall we say. Christmas is all about our daughter for us. As for NYE, I'm not sure right now. I kind of had my night out planned but it got changed. My wife's not much for going out on New Years but she can surprise you. Maybe midnight Dec. 31 Roger is balls deep in her!

Maybe she will let Roger fuck her ass as a special treat. What a great way for you all to celebrate the new year

Just a thing - a confession - here: not every dude is keen on anal. He just might not be! The gal's such an eager cock worshipper with her oral, and her puss takes the man meat over and over so well ... heck plenty I say!

My hope for you, pal and for her: another dude she really, really gets the hots for next year and not too far into it. Let's have them lined up for her honey tunnel! :)

Just a thing - a confession - here: not every dude is keen on anal. He just might not be! The gal's such an eager cock worshipper with her oral, and her puss takes the man meat over and over so well ... heck plenty I say!

My hope for you, pal and for her: another dude she really, really gets the hots for next year and not too far into it. Let's have them lined up for her honey tunnel! :)

This is true. While I love anal, I can see where not all men like it. Germophobes, squeamish guys, or just men who don't like it that tight or something. There's a variety of reasons why men might not be into anal sex. It's not just women who have a squick for it.

Yes, I know this isn't beginning and ending with Roger and Jeff. I'm sure it won't be until at least early in the new year but there will be other men. It's just to exciting for both of us!

This is true. While I love anal, I can see where not all men like it. Germophobes, squeamish guys, or just men who don't like it that tight or something. There's a variety of reasons why men might not be into anal sex. It's not just women who have a squick for it.

This is in the back of my head. But I was playing the odds when I said that Roger would be into screwing Mrs. Screwher in the ass!

*Update*

This time around knowing our time would be somewhat limited Mrs.Screwher did indeed make sure she was home early enough. Which makes me quite happy for two reasons. One - yes I was obviously quite horny. I really needed to fuck her myself. But more importantly I appreciated her effort to get home to me. Roger gives her a hell of a good time. They have fantastic sex that my wife can't get enough of. But she knows how important our "reclaiming" sex is to me. And to our marriage.

She got home in good spirits as always. Before we got down to it we did have a quick chat about her future activities with him. The idea of anal sex with another man (most likely it would be with Roger) has been a topic of discussion for us. My wife's ass is only familiar with my fingers and cock. Honestly I do feel its time she enjoyed having another man in there. I asked her about her feelings on this: is she still interested, when did she have mind, if it was indeed going to be Roger. She said she felt she was ready. It would be with Roger (obviously) and that she was going to bring it up to him next time. Ok Wow! This is real now! I'm feeling we're about to take another huge step deeper into our hotwifing lives here. I can't imagine any guy saying "No" to anal sex with my sexy wife.

With that it wasn't long before I was pulling off her clothes and taking her up to our bedroom. As we got busy she told me some of the stuff she knows I want to hear. How well he fucks her, how she can't wait to see him again. When I penetrated her missionary on our bed I coaxed her to use his name. She replied "Oh Roger!"
"Fuck me, Roger!"
There was a split second hesitation then
"Yes, fuck me Roger!"
I got her to say it a few more throughout our session. There's something so hot about about my wife using another mans name at that moment!

Love following your journey! Hope that Roger will be as keen for anal as the two of you are (Im sure he will be!)

Love following your journey! Hope that Roger will be as keen for anal as the two of you are (Im sure he will be!)

I hope so too. I can't explain explain why but I'm really looking forward to another guy getting into my wife's ass!

Screwher I adore your posts. I can't help but to think of your wife as "our girl" as in everytime I see your thread pop to the top I think to myself, "Oh I wonder what our girl is up to now" (our... as in the communities)

I am not sure what turns me on more... hearing the details about our girl's fuck night or hearing the details of how turned on you are while it is transpiring.

But I can tell you this much, I come every time she does!

Screwher I adore your posts. I can't help but to think of your wife as "our girl" as in everytime I see your thread pop to the top I think to myself, "Oh I wonder what our girl is up to now" (our... as in the communities)

I am not sure what turns me on more... hearing the details about our girl's fuck night or hearing the details of how turned on you are while it is transpiring.

I second everything you said.
And @Screwher: You're the man!

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you're getting off on my wife getting off.

Yes, at this point it does seem like Mrs.Screwher is "our" woman. Trust me, I'm having a great time sharing her. I only wish I was physically sharing her with a number of men on this sight!

"Reclaiming sex"
Actually, hubby and I have started calling it reclamation sex since I read your thread some months ago.

And, we'll be having reclamation sex as soon as he gets home from work. The young man that does our lawn work (and shovels the drive & walks) was by today. I love fucking the hell out of him!
:cattail:
Jenny

*Update*

My wife came home from work yesterday evening with some exciting news. During her day, Roger came to see her and they arranged to speak on her lunch break. That was how she started relaying this to me and I knew right at that second where it was going. He invited her to his place tonight. Of course she accepted and arrangements were made.

It's obvious that his Saturday night is now open as tomorrow is New Years Eve. So he's just looking to get laid tonight then do whatever with whomever tomorrow. Of course this never fails in getting my engines revved up. We spent a delightful evening together. Especially when I had my cock in Mrs. Screwher and thought that around that time tomorrow Roger's big cock us going to be in there!

Again, I'll update whenever I can.

Hey my friend.
I do approve of pre-frolic fucking your woman before she goes off to another dude. Oh yes excellent. Makes a super-sex sandwich: Hubs, the Stud dude, hubs again ... perfect. :D

Back