My wife did it again!!

Everyone has been waiting for tonight!

I think we are all living vicariously through you tonight Screwher. Its almost like Roger is fucking "our" wife and we are all awaiting the details of her adventure.
I think many of us are as excited and as horny as you are!

I think we are all living vicariously through you tonight Screwher. Its almost like Roger is fucking "our" wife and we are all awaiting the details of her adventure.
I think many of us are as excited and as horny as you are!

Well, I for one, certainly am waiting for all the naughty news.

*Update*

My sexy wifey is upstairs in the bath getting ready for tonight's festivities, shall we say. Needless to say that angst and excitement is building up already. I know it's Saturday night and I do have a social life. My brain is telling me "Go out tonight. See your friends. Go to the club. Whatever". But my hardening cock is saying "No! You love this! You're going to have an amazing night alone playing with me knowing that another mans in going to be in your wife's pussy!"

As with most guys my cock is going to win out over the brain lol.

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher has made her way!! So moments from now I'm going to be taking my usual position in these nights. Bare ass naked with my hard cock in hand. Which as I type is straining inside my pants.

In our area it's quite cold out this weekend. I spoke to my wife about this as it's quite possible she may not want to venture out into the cold well past midnight to come home. She said she thought of that herself and she'll decide that at the time. I'm always torn by this - reclamation sex or more time for her getting fucked!

*Update*

My sexy wifey just called. It was kind of a quick call to check in, to let me know she was good (I know she's safe but it's always reassuring to hear it from her). I started to ask her some stuff but she said she needed to get back and she'll tell me everything tomorrow. "Tomorrow? So you've decided to spend the night?". She said she thought that would be best. But I had to ask...

"Tell me you're naked."
"Yes, I'm naked"
"Tell me he fucked you."
"You're such a perv! Yes, he fucked me!"

Holy fuck!! I've been stroking on and off all evening. This has reinvigorated my efforts!

Simply amazing as always! Makes me rock hard! Can’t wait to hear what she has to say during your reclamation

At the least session two is happening right now! She's laying on her back in his bed. He's on her his big cock is balls deep!

That 'late in the night' sex when it's utterly grand to pause and sigh and groan, balls deep, after each massive lunge, her body gently rippling under his chest as his mouth explores her face and neck. Then a slow withdrawal, massive lunge, and more hold-in-deep pause as she coos her pleasure and he grinds his pubes against her honey-sheen pussy lips.

That 'late in the night' sex when it's utterly grand to pause and sigh and groan, balls deep, after each massive lunge, her body gently rippling under his chest as his mouth explores her face and neck. Then a slow withdrawal, massive lunge, and more hold-in-deep pause as she coos her pleasure and he grinds his pubes against her honey-sheen pussy lips.

Leave it to Simon's descriptions to keep the fires stoked!! Thanks!

"A quick call to check in" but not before getting fucked. I imagine how hot is their meeting with Mrs. Screwher being ripped off her clothes and yes, panties.

What a wonderful way to start the day. Reading about my favourite lady on here and her very hot sexy adventures. Happy 2018 to Mr an Mrs Screwher and looking forward to hearing of lots more naughty fun through the year.
Thanks so much for all the sexcitement you have given us this year.

*Update*

I just heard from my sexy wife. She's on her way home soon. Looking forward to starting our bringing in the new year together.

*Update*

First off, Happy New Year everyone. I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who's taken a second out of their day to take an interest in our adventures. 2017 has been an exciting year. I'm also determined to make 2018 even better by delving deeper into our hotwifing.

It's been a busy weekend here in The Screwher household. I'm finally getting a moment to properly update this thread. My apologizes to anyone that has been waiting here for me to share my sexy wife's latest dalliance. Upon my wife's arrival home we had our now traditional reclamation sex after she told me about the sex that happened at his place. She told me that it wasn't "anything out of the ordinary". I'm split here with this. I always look forward to her reports. The hotter the better. But there's something appealing about them having "ordinary" sex. I know they have a fantastic sex life together. He fucks her real good; really knows how to get her off. So sexual pleasure and satisfaction is ordinary for them. Also so is oral sex. She sucked his cock. He licked her pussy. Then once again Roger screwed my beautiful wife (for the record I'm once again naked and hard as I share this).

They rested, grabbed a bite to eat. She gave me a call to check in. Then, as predicted, they were back in his bed for Round Two. That was the most exciting part of the night for me. It seems not long after she calls they're going at it again. I love stroking my cock then, knowing that theyre having sex at that moment. That his big cock is in my wife's cunt. It was then I finally let myself cum. She said when they awoke he fucked her again.

She once again came home, her panties in her purse. But I got to give her credit. She doesn't appear to ever have that "walk of shame" vibe about her as she comes home. Of course I know she spent the night getting laid at her boyfriends. But a nosy neighbour never would. After sharing the events of her night I brought up something that's been on our minds lately. I asked her about their activities regarding her back door, shall we say. She said they didn't do anything outside of him squeezing and caressing her cheeks as part of foreplay. We took it up to our bedroom and I went down on her. As I licked her out though a finger made its way into that sacred area. She had quite an orgasm from my tongue on her clit and a finger in her ass. Then I fucked my wife!

Afterward it was New Year's Eve. I had my plans. A small house party that Mrs. Screwher didn't want to attend. So while I brought in 2018 while booze and buddies, my wifey spent it wrapped up in a good book. But this morning we did bring in the year together in that special way we like to celebrate all occasions. So it's been an amazing holiday.

I luv it mate that she had his morning wood on top of the two sessions of the night. She so fucking appealing as a sex toy, he can't get enough when she's there. And that means you fuck her the same day as he has. Totally as it should be!

OMG your update has me huge! Gimee gimee Mrs S and her insatiable desire for manhandling! Ooo his grip and massage of her butt cheeks! His suck on her sweet tits! Ooo you taking her to orgasm in your re-claim, before ever shoving your cock in her well-used cunt! MAN she's guuud!

Bro. I love your posts! I received a PM from another guy about your posts.

Apparently there are a few of us jacking off in an online circle jerk as Roger bounds our Lady. While his big cock is buried deep in her pussy our fists are firmly around our shafts furiously pounding away in a virtual jack fest of lust.

Bro. I love your posts! I received a PM from another guy about your posts.

Apparently there are a few of us jacking off in an online circle jerk as Roger bounds our Lady. While his big cock is buried deep in her pussy our fists are firmly around our shafts furiously pounding away in a virtual jack fest of lust.

Wow! That's absolutely fabulous to hear! It's always exciting to hear that someone is joining my posts and our adventures. That makes it totally off the fucking hook! Thanks!

I'm eagerly awaiting the time they do it bareback and she brings a huge present back for you. Is that something you wish for and do you see it happening soon?

Wow! That's absolutely fabulous to hear! It's always exciting to hear that someone is joining my posts and our adventures. That makes it totally off the fucking hook! Thanks!

Very cool idea..id also like to join the jerk off circle of friends...where do I sign up :)

Screwher does a great job of letting us know when our Lady leaves to be with Roger. We try and time it from there so that we are all jacking off while she is riding Roger's cock.

Happy New Year to the Screwher trio and all the followers.
I wish you all that "ordinary sex" with Roger evolves in "ordinary extramarital sex" with various actors.

Mr. screwher, I don't recall you writing this. Does Mrs. know that there are much more people besides you who welcome her every visit to Roger?

Back