My wife did it again!!

Screwher, just wondering if mrs Screwher has any idea you are on here posting details of her oh so hot liaisons with Roger? How would she react if she knew about her ever increasing fan club and a growing "jack-off club ?

Yes

Screwher, just wondering if mrs Screwher has any idea you are on here posting details of her oh so hot liaisons with Roger? How would she react if she knew about her ever increasing fan club and a growing "jack-off club ?

Inquiring minds want to know :devil:

I've been off this site now for about a week due to some goings on my personal life that required a lot of attention. Anyone that has PMed me recently please accept my apologies for my tardiness in getting back to you. After reading this I'm sure you'll understand...

Some of you already know me and what I'm all about on this site. My wife once cheated on me with another man. Much to my surprise, soon after I started to become turned on that she had sex with another. I started fantasizing about it and desired for her to do it again.

Last week my wife returned home from a two week trip visiting relatives on the east coast. It was her second trip in as many summers, unfortunately I was unable to join her both times. Upon her return I had a variety of questions for her about her trip. She offered up very few details and was reluctant to share much. Throughout the week I kept asking her about her trip and she got more and more standoffish, I guess one would call it. I don't know if it was guilt and deep down she felt our marriage would survive her confession. While she was away she had sex with another man again!! And as it turned out not just this trip but last years as well.

She was vague with the details but for now I got enough. During her first trip she met a man who she said his name was Jeff. He is a friend of her sister's husband. My wife met him when her sister had a group of friends and other family over the evening. My wife and Jeff got to know one another and spent most of the evening together. They agreed to meet up the next afternoon for lunch and he'd accompany as she continued her sight seeing. It was then she admitted to an attraction between them. For awhile now I suspected she was getting curious of other men. I guess she saw her time away from me as an opportunity for a summer fling. They agreed to meet again the next afternoon. They met up and their day ended with a trip back to his place. Well, one thing led to another and they ended up screwing his bed!!

About six months after her first trip I discovered some new sexy panties she apparently bought on her trip. Underwear she "forgot" to tell me about at the time. I found that to be suspicious and filed it away.

Now during this years trip she met up with Jeff again. She confessed to spending a couple more afternoons in his bed. She was quite upset as she told me as much as she could. We have a history of infidelity on her part and she honestly thought this was was to seriously damage our relationship again. I told her I was upset but I forgave her. I wanted to confess all my secrets to her. Namely that inside I was thrilled that another man had fucked her. But I was afraid with all that went down this might be too much to take in. I chickened out...for now. When the time is right I'm going to talk to her further about this.

But right now I'm quietly over the moon! I'm basking in the glow (with a major hard on) of a fantasy fulfilled! My wife got fucked by another man!!!

I definitely think you two need to sit down and have a serious talk. Where it might be fun and sexy the fact that she is doing it without that intention kind leads to something being wrong. Either way maybe telling her you enjoy it will ease her mind or talking might tell you something that you two can work on together before something does do serious damage to your marriage.

Enjoying the further adventures, and looking forward to the time when she takes him in her ass

Here's to 2018 bringing you all you are wanting

Screwher does a great job of letting us know when our Lady leaves to be with Roger. We try and time it from there so that we are all jacking off while she is riding Roger's cock.

The more I think about this the more I want in!! The next time my wife is off with Roger someone drop me a line. I want to know when this cyber circle jerk over my wife is going on.

Unfortunately right now this is just my thing. I am going to introduce Mrs. Screwher to the wonderful world of Lit. Honestly though I don't know how wild she's going to be about a bunch of guys circle jerking to her sex with another man.

Unfortunately right now this is just my thing. I am going to introduce Mrs. Screwher to the wonderful world of Lit. Honestly though I don't know how wild she's going to be about a bunch of guys circle jerking to her sex with another man.

This thing has certainly evolved hasn't it?

I don't know how it started. I can't help it. Your posts are so honest with your emotions of exhiliration and all the mix up of emotions you feel when she is doing her thing. The whole honesty of the thing and the sexiness of it just gets me ROCK hard.

I am certainly envisioning her and Roger, or my idea of them anyway, in my mind at that time. But I would be lying if I wasn't also thinking of you at home with your cock in your hand.

And I am sort of living vicariously because I am thinking of Mrs. Suburbia a little bit at the same time.

Its quite a jumble of honest sexy emotion.

And I'm hard again. I have no idea why that turns me on so much but the whole situation just does. It just does.

*Update*

Well not really an update per say. But I do want to run something by the regular readers of this thread.

When chatting about Roger on this or any other thread (and private chatting) I refer to Roger as my wife's boyfriend or lover. I'm good with either term. But their relationship is now just to the point where he calls her up, or discreetly approaches her at work, just to make arrangements to meet at his place. So basically she goes to his place, they screw for long as they can, then she leaves. I admit that I like this. It's obvious their relationship is just sex.

So my question is - it seems Roger is more or a bull in our hotwife relationship more than anything else. Perhaps it's time to start referring to Roger as such on this site as opposed to boyfriend or lover. What are your thoughts?

Bull

*Update*

Well not really an update per say. But I do want to run something by the regular readers of this thread.

When chatting about Roger on this or any other thread (and private chatting) I refer to Roger as my wife's boyfriend or lover. I'm good with either term. But their relationship is now just to the point where he calls her up, or discreetly approaches her at work, just to make arrangements to meet at his place. So basically she goes to his place, they screw for long as they can, then she leaves. I admit that I like this. It's obvious their relationship is just sex.

So my question is - it seems Roger is more or a bull in our hotwife relationship more than anything else. Perhaps it's time to start referring to Roger as such on this site as opposed to boyfriend or lover. What are your thoughts?

I agree. It does seem to have evolved into strictly sex, a good thing.

Hubby and I started swinging before we really knew we were swinging. We played only with one other couple. Because of kids, jobs, and other schedules, it was hard for all four of us to get together. We started to play separately.

My husband Jim and Robin would meet for lunch at her house at least once a week. Jack and I would do happy hour at a hotel bar.

We referred to them as my boyfriend and his girlfriend. Even though it was just sex, it was an exclusive arrangement.

If Roger is a bull/lover and not a boyfriend, how many other guys has your wife fucked since the first time she fucked Roger?
(as husband, you don't count as bull/lover)
:heart:
Jenny

Hubby and I started swinging before we really knew we were swinging. We played only with one other couple. Because of kids, jobs, and other schedules, it was hard for all four of us to get together. We started to play separately.

My husband Jim and Robin would meet for lunch at her house at least once a week. Jack and I would do happy hour at a hotel bar.

We referred to them as my boyfriend and his girlfriend. Even though it was just sex, it was an exclusive arrangement.

If Roger is a bull/lover and not a boyfriend, how many other guys has your wife fucked since the first time she fucked Roger?
(as husband, you don't count as bull/lover)
:heart:
Jenny

Since we've opened up our relationship to where it is, Mrs. Screwher has had sex with one other man. Same arrangement as with Roger now. She made contact with him. She went to his place. He fucked her! She hasn't seen him since. I'm sure there will be more men this year.

I am probably not up on all the lingo, but is seems to me Roger is a fuck buddy. However, it seems to be 100% on his schedule.

To me, a bull seems to have a dismissive view of the husband with the wife’s encouragement. Mrs. Screwher definitely does NOT dismiss you.

*Update*

Well not really an update per say. But I do want to run something by the regular readers of this thread. ... What are your thoughts?

Mate, to my mind a bull is an alpha dude who fucks a woman IN FRONT OF her husband. I don't go with the notion that a bull in any way belittles the husband. True Aphas don't do that, and rather their mere presence in a sexual situation is empowering to anyone present, including a watching male.

Frankly I can't think of Roger as a bull, even if he does get round to doing that, because he has been fucking your wife knowing that you know for more than a year and he has not reached out to you to shake your hand. That's no Alpha as I see it. That said, don't get me wrong, of course it is wonderful that your woman is having this adventure in his bedroom and that it is such a stoker of your own sex together.

"Fuck Buddy" does it for me.

I think I'm going to go with Fuck Buddy. It makes the most sense. Roger's a guy she's friendly with but if there was no physical or sexual attraction there would be nothing at all. Thanks for the input. But I'm still open to suggestions.

It'd be more like a bull situation if you wrote us an update sitting naked and hard with your PC while the bull fucks Mrs. Screwher in your bedroom.

As for Mrs. Screwher, I think Roger being her fuck buddy is just the point.

Another question that arouses me is - who is Mrs. Screwher for Roger?
A woman he tells to come to his place when he wants some good sex. She comes, puts out and goes away to her husband after being thoroughly fucked. I definitely like that utilitarian spirit.

I like what lucia says as well, and i wonder if his buddies know..

also I always find it hot to imagine the two of them taking a weekend trip somewhere mostly for fucking of course, but the element of them being able to go to a bar together and make out (some PDA where no one they know will see) getting buzzed then go to their room..

I like what lucia says as well, and i wonder if his buddies know....
You remind me that their very first date was a meet at a pool club he frequents and he was with a couple who are friends of his and they all four went back to his. The couple left and within moments Roger was making out with her. Damn sure that those two friends knew right then exactly what was gonna happen when they left! So he sure wanted "his buddies to know" from day one!

I'm thinking, with him figuratively 'clicking his fingers' and she's over there: Is that an Alpha trait? Like what I've just reminded us is? And by the sound of it he's got the biggest heft on his dong that Mrs S has known? ... "Alpha Fuck Buddy"?

Taken that she just comes to his place to fuck I really wish we could know how explicit he is when inviting her.
I believe (well, actually I wish to believe) that being rather modest speaking with husband ("the usual thing" "nothing out of ordinary" "just the regular way" ) the situation with Roger is much different with some dirty talk involved.

Taken that she just comes to his place to fuck I really wish we could know how explicit he is when inviting her.
I believe (well, actually I wish to believe) that being rather modest speaking with husband ("the usual thing" "nothing out of ordinary" "just the regular way" ) the situation with Roger is much different with some dirty talk involved.

Nice thought. You got me thinking about how my own very polite woman goes into a whole other world of vocal when there's man meat in her, and how she shocks herself with what she says once she's on the build. Can well imagine Mrs S like that when she's being "Thoroughly Rogered", as we say over here in the UK! :D

Yes, and not only the "meat in her" effect, but also the effect of having regular, ordinary and guilt free extramarital sex. I think that's a definite turn on for Mrs.

It'd be more like a bull situation if you wrote us an update sitting naked and hard with your PC while the bull fucks Mrs. Screwher in your bedroom.

As for Mrs. Screwher, I think Roger being her fuck buddy is just the point.

Another question that arouses me is - who is Mrs. Screwher for Roger?
A woman he tells to come to his place when he wants some good sex. She comes, puts out and goes away to her husband after being thoroughly fucked. I definitely like that utilitarian spirit.

It's obvious that Roger only sees my wife as a piece of ass. He knows she's an easy lay for him pretty much whenever he desires. His own personal fucktoy.

I like what lucia says as well, and i wonder if his buddies know..

also I always find it hot to imagine the two of them taking a weekend trip somewhere mostly for fucking of course, but the element of them being able to go to a bar together and make out (some PDA where no one they know will see) getting buzzed then go to their room..

I've thought of this idea myself. Maybe a short weekend excursion to a nearby city. But I'd want to be there with them. The whole time though they're the primary couple. I'd just be the third wheel quietly taking it all in. Going so far as to getting two hotel rooms beside one another. Daytime activities and meals together. I love this PDA in the bar idea. Then at the end of each night we adjourn to our rooms. Then soon through the paper thin walls I can hear the moaning, the "Fuck me!", and the orgasms.

Back