My wife did it again!!

Thanks as always for the update.
Every time I see "*update*" I get a hard on

*Update*

Ok so here we go! I'm home to an empty house after work. That's really not much out of the ordinary. My wife hits the gym quite often after work and gets home shortly after me. It's looking like she's going to be a little later tonight. As my shift was winding down she called me from the gym. She ran into Greg at the gym this evening! Yes, he asked her out for coffee afterward their workout.

My answer to that was "And..." She knew exactly what I was talking about. "I'm not sure. I'll call you later. I love you." So now I'm naked and hard! And got all those weird but exciting feelings I get when she's with Roger!

*Update*

I just heard from Mrs. Screwher!! She did go for coffee with Greg after their workout. We made small talk about her workout (par for the course for us). Then I asked her where Greg was and if she was coming home soon. She said he was in the washroom and that she was coming home but later.
"You're going to his place?" She said that she was but won't be all night as it's a weeknight.
"If you're sure it's ok with you"
"Yes, of course" I answered. I didn't even have to ask. It's a foregone conclusion now as to why she's going to his place.

I don't know how far he lives from the coffee shop but I imagine she's at his place by now! Holy shit! This is so exciting! A new other man is going to fuck my wife!!!

*Updata*

I just heard from sex wifey. She's on her way home. In my neck if the woods it's late and a weeknight. I'm really thinking our reclamation sex will have to wait til tomorrow.

As always I'll update this thread when I have something to share.

*Updata*

I just heard from sex wifey. She's on her way home. In my neck if the woods it's late and a weeknight. I'm really thinking our reclamation sex will have to wait til tomorrow.

What a phenomenally exciting development. I like this guy, Greg. No wasting time with him. A coffee and back to his place for their first fuck. Can't wait to hear more after you have "reclaimed" the very hot and sexy Mrs Screwher.

*Updata*

Holeeee shit! This is a pretty significant development - I am looking forward to hearing all the details!

So she's had Greg meat! And, pal, you're going to speak with the guy who's fucked your wife when you next see him at the gym! Cool! I think he might not be and I like that too! ;)

Oh God! She fucked the new guy. She met Greg for coffee and fucked him but good. And haven't heard from Roger in awhile? Or is she hearing from Roger but blowing him off?

I am hard waiting to hear what she had to say about Greg!

Long time lurker following Mr Screwher’s journey. It gave me the motivation to create an account and tell you all our story. Definitely not trying to hijack his epic thread either but there is a great audience in this thread.

Wife and I have been together for 13 years and we are rock solid in our relationship. I’ve fucked her in every which way possible but I’ve never seen her at a distance so we started talking about it several years ago to share her so I could see her at a distance.

Well tonight my wife is going to fuck another man. I’ve already been through so many of the emotions Mr Screwher has described. She likes to perform for me but since this is the first time I didn’t want to make her nervous so she is going without me, but is going to share all of the details and take some pics/videos.

Thank you Mr Screwher for sharing your story and showing how you can make your fantasies come true. Looking forward to reading your update!

Long time lurker following Mr Screwher’s journey. It gave me the motivation to create an account and tell you all our story. Definitely not trying to hijack his epic thread either but there is a great audience in this thread.

Wife and I have been together for 13 years and we are rock solid in our relationship. I’ve fucked her in every which way possible but I’ve never seen her at a distance so we started talking about it several years ago to share her so I could see her at a distance.

Well tonight my wife is going to fuck another man. I’ve already been through so many of the emotions Mr Screwher has described. She likes to perform for me but since this is the first time I didn’t want to make her nervous so she is going without me, but is going to share all of the details and take some pics/videos.

Thank you Mr Screwher for sharing your story and showing how you can make your fantasies come true. Looking forward to reading your update!

double the updates means double the fun! looking forward to it

Congrats, man! I have watched my wife fuck another man and, it was spectacular!

Holy yes!! So excited for an update! And it will be really hot to see if she still hooks up with roger as this develops.
Can’t wait for more

Really looking forward to MrScrewher's update after his hot wife comes home from her first fuck with her new lover.

*Update*

Good morning! A heartfelt thank you to every one that was eagerly awaiting an update from me. A special hello to those that dropped a PM as we'll. Please accept my apologises for my somewhat tardiness in doing this. The plan was to do this after Mrs. Screwher and I had our fun. But I found myself drifting off. Which kind of pisses me off. I hate going to sleep early on the weekends. Yes it was a night in (an insanely fun one!!) but I still like to use as much free time as I can. Anyway...

As predicted it was late but the time my wife got home from Greg's place. She apologized as she knows how much our reclamation time means to me and our marriage. I reassured her that I understood and wasn't angry. I told her that I was just glad she had a good time. She said she did and that "... Greg is a great guy. Very handsome." It wasn't long before she was in the shower getting ready to crash.

So needless to say last night I was more than ready for our time together. We settled into our evening and Mrs. Screwher started telling me about her exciting night. At this point she was only wearing her usual lounging around the house clothes - tshirt and panties.

At his place she said things "moved along like at Roger's". They catted a bit more on his couch before he kissed her. She returned it and they started. They made out for awhile groping and petting. His hands soon found their way into her clothes. She pulled off her shirt and removed her bra for him. She said he "licked and sucked them. It felt so good!" Then of course he started his way into her pants and panties. That would have definitely been a fly on the wall moment. To see that first time she shows her tits to another man. And that first time he touches her pussy!

She continued saying they pretty much moved to his bedroom at that point. They stripped seeing each other naked the first time too. "I'm kind of curious - what did look like?" She said he looked about average. Maybe a little thicker. To which that's how they started. She gave him head! But she called it "what guys like so much."
"I'm other words, you sucked his cock".
She giggled a bit and said "yes ok I sucked his cock"
That was fucking hot when she said that!!! Everything could've stopped there and I would've been happy. She continued that he returned the favor and licked her pussy. From there he wrapped it up and got on her. She got a new cock in her pussy! He fucked her "the usual way". Meaning missionary position. She said she never came once but she's not bothered by that "it being our first time. Next time I'm sure."

At that point I pulled her shirt off and slid of her panties. I see her naked everyday. I see that sweet pussy of hers all the time. But this time it was extra exciting. That same pussy - our pussy - had another mans cock in it!! I went down on her right there on our couch. I licked her to orgasm! (Sorry Greg. I just know her better than anyone lol). She then wanted to take it upstairs. I stripped off my remaining clothes and layed on our bed. She got the message (obviously) and took my cock into her mouth. Her second blowjob in as many nights! But I wanted to fuck her myself. We pretty much switched spots. I slid my cock into her and started to screw my wife. I eventually turned her over and renetred her doggy. The way I love to cum. Then she said it! I don't know if it was to please me or it was going on in her head. I hope it was both. "Fuck me Greg!" The whole time she kept saying it!! All the way til I exploded!

I'm letting my darling bride sleep in a bit more. Then it's off to the gym together! I don't know if we'll see Greg there. I'm hoping so. That will definitely be interesting.

*Update*

Good morning! A heartfelt thank you to every one that was eagerly awaiting an update from me. A special hello to those that dropped a PM as we'll. Please accept my apologises for my somewhat tardiness in doing this. The plan was to do this after Mrs. Screwher and I had our fun. But I found myself drifting off. Which kind of pisses me off. I hate going to sleep early on the weekends. Yes it was a night in (an insanely fun one!!) but I still like to use as much free time as I can. Anyway...

As predicted it was late but the time my wife got home from Greg's place. She apologized as she knows how much our reclamation time means to me and our marriage. I reassured her that I understood and wasn't angry. I told her that I was just glad she had a good time. She said she did and that "... Greg is a great guy. Very handsome." It wasn't long before she was in the shower getting ready to crash.

So needless to say last night I was more than ready for our time together. We settled into our evening and Mrs. Screwher started telling me about her exciting night. At this point she was only wearing her usual lounging around the house clothes - tshirt and panties.

At his place she said things "moved along like at Roger's". They catted a bit more on his couch before he kissed her. She returned it and they started. They made out for awhile groping and petting. His hands soon found their way into her clothes. She pulled off her shirt and removed her bra for him. She said he "licked and sucked them. It felt so good!" Then of course he started his way into her pants and panties. That would have definitely been a fly on the wall moment. To see that first time she shows her tits to another man. And that first time he touches her pussy!

She continued saying they pretty much moved to his bedroom at that point. They stripped seeing each other naked the first time too. "I'm kind of curious - what did look like?" She said he looked about average. Maybe a little thicker. To which that's how they started. She gave him head! But she called it "what guys like so much."
"I'm other words, you sucked his cock".
She giggled a bit and said "yes ok I sucked his cock"
That was fucking hot when she said that!!! Everything could've stopped there and I would've been happy. She continued that he returned the favor and licked her pussy. From there he wrapped it up and got on her. She got a new cock in her pussy! He fucked her "the usual way". Meaning missionary position. She said she never came once but she's not bothered by that "it being our first time. Next time I'm sure."

At that point I pulled her shirt off and slid of her panties. I see her naked everyday. I see that sweet pussy of hers all the time. But this time it was extra exciting. That same pussy - our pussy - had another mans cock in it!! I went down on her right there on our couch. I licked her to orgasm! (Sorry Greg. I just know her better than anyone lol). She then wanted to take it upstairs. I stripped off my remaining clothes and layed on our bed. She got the message (obviously) and took my cock into her mouth. Her second blowjob in as many nights! But I wanted to fuck her myself. We pretty much switched spots. I slid my cock into her and started to screw my wife. I eventually turned her over and renetred her doggy. The way I love to cum. Then she said it! I don't know if it was to please me or it was going on in her head. I hope it was both. "Fuck me Greg!" The whole time she kept saying it!! All the way til I exploded!

I'm letting my darling bride sleep in a bit more. Then it's off to the gym together! I don't know if we'll see Greg there. I'm hoping so. That will definitely be interesting.

I think you may get to watch your wife and Greg one day soon. Take it from one who has watched his wife in action, that will be an amazing experience you will never forget.

Thanks for the update.

That's a super update. Thanks so much . I really hope Greg is at the gym and that you get to chat to him. Will be interesting to see how he reacts with you. A little sheepish or quietly confident? My money is on quietly confident.
Any news of Roger or is he history now?
Happy Saturday to you both

That's a super update. Thanks so much . I really hope Greg is at the gym and that you get to chat to him. Will be interesting to see how he reacts with you. A little sheepish or quietly confident? My money is on quietly confident.
Any news of Roger or is he history now?
Happy Saturday to you both

I was hoping we'd see Greg at the gym too. But I understand the chances were slim. The gym we're members at have multiple locations. Mrs. Screwher goes to a certain locale during the week. That's the location she originally knew Greg from. Saturday is a different location. We've seen Greg there a few times and the first time I saw them talking. Unfortunately we never saw him there today. Then Sunday is a third completely different location. Second, it would be understandable if he's not to eager to be face to face with the husband whose wife he just bedded. He might be looking to put a bit of time between then and now. Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing him now.

Pal!
Somehow so special that the first time with a new man she didn't reach orgasm, then sharing her experience with you she gets the O from your mouth before you even penetrate her. I like that a lot.

Just as I like even more that this guy Greg with his 'thicker' boner is gonna learn how to give her fantastic Os just as you do mate.

Her greater freedom talking cock talk and 'Fuck me Greg!' talk is a wow bonus, given her sweet shy nature. Fab my friend!
Simon

ps. When you meet up with Greg, host him well. Enjoy his nervousness with you, and then enjoy his reaction to your affirmation - let me suggest given not immediately and in an understated way; dare I say, a 'British' kind of way! He doesn't need to feel he's the best thing that happened to your Mrs! Just that he is welcome on the sidelines of a wonderful marriage. ... as if I know! but just blathering on in my joy for you and her.

Pal!
Somehow so special that the first time with a new man she didn't reach orgasm, then sharing her experience with you she gets the O from your mouth before you even penetrate her. I like that a lot.

Just as I like even more that this guy Greg with his 'thicker' boner is gonna learn how to give her fantastic Os just as you do mate.

Her greater freedom talking cock talk and 'Fuck me Greg!' talk is a wow bonus, given her sweet shy nature. Fab my friend!
Simon

ps. When you meet up with Greg, host him well. Enjoy his nervousness with you, and then enjoy his reaction to your affirmation - let me suggest given not immediately and in an understated way; dare I say, a 'British' kind of way! He doesn't need to feel he's the best thing that happened to your Mrs! Just that he is welcome on the sidelines of a wonderful marriage. ... as if I know! but just blathering on in my joy for you and her.

Thanks Simon, once again everything you said is bang on. It's too bad Greg didn't make her cum. Let's chalk that up to opening night nervousness. He's going to get future opportunities to pleasure her for sure! If he wants a few tips I'll be more than happy to help him out.

Back