My wife did it again!!

Does the Mrs. leave her rings on when she is visiting her lovers? Seeing that wedding ring on a finger wrapped around a lovers cock is hot.... Seeing tht ring covered in another mans cum is HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Does the Mrs. leave her rings on when she is visiting her lovers? Seeing that wedding ring on a finger wrapped around a lovers cock is hot.... Seeing tht ring covered in another mans cum is HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Definitely. He may be fucking her at that moment. But she's still my wife and all that means. It's also beyond hot that she does keep them on!

I am sure mine kept hers on when she was fucking the other guy. She would have been way too turned on an eager to get his hard cock in her pussy to bother thinking about taking them off so hot.

I am sure mine kept hers on when she was fucking the other guy. She would have been way too turned on an eager to get his hard cock in her pussy to bother thinking about taking them off so hot.

My wife was the same. But he already knew she was married since they knew him already.

*Update*

It's official! It looks like Roger is still a thing in our lives! Earlier today he contacted Mrs.Screwher asking her if she was busy tomorrow after work. She said that she wasn't and accepted his invitation.

When she got off the phone with him, I was curious of some things. Namely why haven't they gotten together in so long? And why is he looking to get together on a weeknight. But I do recall them getting together at least once on a weeknight before. She simply said "I don't know. I guess Ill find out tomorrow." Personally I don't think they're going to be doing much talking.

So this is actually quite exciting! It's been well over a month since my sexy wifey has been with Roger! A lot has gone down recently with her starting to see a second (other ) man.

*Update*

It's official! It looks like Roger is still a thing in our lives! Earlier today he contacted Mrs.Screwher asking her if she was busy tomorrow after work. She said that she wasn't and accepted his invitation.

When she got off the phone with him, I was curious of some things. Namely why haven't they gotten together in so long? And why is he looking to get together on a weeknight. But I do recall them getting together at least once on a weeknight before. She simply said "I don't know. I guess Ill find out tomorrow." Personally I don't think they're going to be doing much talking.

So this is actually quite exciting! It's been well over a month since my sexy wifey has been with Roger! A lot has gone down recently with her starting to see a second (other ) man.

That's wonderful news. Mrs Screwher is fast developing into a really hot wife. Lucky man

Great confirmation of what you have known all along mate: This adventure in your lass's mind is nothing to do with getting into 'relationship' with some other man - she has all she needs of that with you. This is just the sheer joy she has of guys getting the hots for her, and her delight in man meat and getting fucked. Her 'freedom' to enjoy that unabated has blossomed wonderfully! Not least with your loving and excited encouragement! Good on yer pal!!!

*Update*

So I'm home now after work. Once again to an empty house. I'm not complaining though. It's going to be an amazing Monday evening.

So judging by the time now and the time my wife gets off work, I'd say Mrs. Screwher is at Roger's right now. In fact, in all likelihood, as I type this her panties are on his bedroom floor. She's naked in his bed. And he's fucking the hell out of her!!

Update when I get something.

*Update*

I just heard from my beloved bride. She's on her way home. And it's still somewhat early (or at least not too late). Reclaiming sex is on the table!

This is true. With Mrs. Screwher is more like "I like this guy. I'm free to pursue a sexual relationship with him." An anklet is more of a "Come and get it, boys!" Honestly I kind of like that though.

love your recent story friend :)

*Update*

I just heard from my beloved bride. She's on her way home. And it's still somewhat early (or at least not too late). Reclaiming sex is on the table!

Thanks for the updates. Enjoy the rest of your evening with your well fucked wife..😛

*Update*

My sexy hotwifey is upstairs sleeping off another busy day. When she got home from Roger's I could tell she was running out of gas. But the reclaiming sex between us part is important. So like the trooper she is she was all for our own bedroom time.

So it didn't take us very long before we moved things along. She offered up some details of their evening. She basically went straight to his place after work. But she had to take her time to ensure that he got to his place before her. She said it didn't take them long to get busy. They "kissed on the couch for a bit them went to his bedroom". They had their "usual foreplay ". Meaning she sucked his cock. Then he licked her pussy. "Then we did it the first time."
I wanted to know how.
" We'll you know, the regular way. He got on top of me and fucked me".

We were in our living room as she's telling me everything. By now I'm pulling off her clothes as she continued. She said he whipped them up some dinner and they chatted a bit. She asked what he was up to lately as they hadn't gotten together in awhile. This came as no shock to me when he told her he started seeing someone but it didn't last long. That was his business so she didn't pry for details. I was curious if she told him about Greg. She said no. She wasn't sure if it would upset him or not. She didn't want to spoil their evening.

(Personally, I really am not concerned with Roger's opinion on my wife's sex life.)

After dinner was Round Two. She said they returned to his bedroom. It wasn't long before he was turning her over to do her doggy style. "We did it mostly that way." I love that Roger seems to screw her in that position a lot. It my fave position too. And I love that she's on all fours for him and that he gives it to her from behind is so hot. After that we were in our bedroom. I was more than ready to go having been so horny all night and softly stroking my cock. I hate to say it but our sex session didn't last long. But no my "male ego" isn't hurt all things considered.

So not our hottest "reclaiming" session. But I'm not that concerned. We both had a great night, seperately and together. Most importantly she had a great evening with Roger.

Hey mate the essence of reclamation is surely you pumping her used pussy with cream. If sometimes the horn is such a pitch that it happens in no time, I imagine your lass will secretly like that she's got you to such a state!

I bet there was a different kind of energy from Roger too: His latest romance over so he's like "Damn I need to fuck! I'll get her over here and today!"

Hey mate the essence of reclamation is surely you pumping her used pussy with cream. If sometimes the horn is such a pitch that it happens in no time, I imagine your lass will secretly like that she's got you to such a state!

I bet there was a different kind of energy from Roger too: His latest romance over so he's like "Damn I need to fuck! I'll get her over here and today!"

Exactly. Last night Mrs. Screwher wasn't looking for a marathon sex session for us. She simply wanted to make sure we had that special moment that is now a big part of our sex life. The next time we have sex we're going to pull out all the stops. Besides Id say Roger gave it too her pretty good last night!

glad to hear shes still up for sex with Roger also! multiple men makes it all the hotter! loving this.
id be curious to know what Roger thinks but really not his business.

glad to hear shes still up for sex with Roger also! multiple men makes it all the hotter! loving this.
id be curious to know what Roger thinks but really not his business.

Yes, multiple men is what's now compounding the erotic factor here. So now nothing would thrill me more if Mrs. Screwher got back in Greg's bed again soon!

Yes, multiple men is what's now compounding the erotic factor here. So now nothing would thrill me more if Mrs. Screwher got back in Greg's bed again soon!

That's beautiful, brother. Happy for you

Doing both in one day? (I know that might be too much atm, but the thought of it is so kinky sweet)

I once asked my wife (okay, two or three times because I like her answer) if she has ever been fucked by two different guys in one day. The answer is yes. Mrs. Screwher gets this often and must feel incredibly sexy. I know my wife really liked it.

Screwher,

I love jacking off to your wife's activities. I can't thank you enough for the descriptions!

I wonder if you can tell us a little bit about Mrs. Screwher from before. What was it about her that you felt she would be receptive to this idea? How did you feel leading up to talking with her about it? What were some of her activities before Roger?

Looking forward

Can't wait for the weekend activities and updates

*Update*

My sexy hotwifey is upstairs sleeping off another busy day. When she got home from Roger's I could tell she was running out of gas. But the reclaiming sex between us part is important. So like the trooper she is she was all for our own bedroom time.

So it didn't take us very long before we moved things along. She offered up some details of their evening. She basically went straight to his place after work. But she had to take her time to ensure that he got to his place before her. She said it didn't take them long to get busy. They "kissed on the couch for a bit them went to his bedroom". They had their "usual foreplay ". Meaning she sucked his cock. Then he licked her pussy. "Then we did it the first time."
I wanted to know how.
" We'll you know, the regular way. He got on top of me and fucked me".

We were in our living room as she's telling me everything. By now I'm pulling off her clothes as she continued. She said he whipped them up some dinner and they chatted a bit. She asked what he was up to lately as they hadn't gotten together in awhile. This came as no shock to me when he told her he started seeing someone but it didn't last long. That was his business so she didn't pry for details. I was curious if she told him about Greg. She said no. She wasn't sure if it would upset him or not. She didn't want to spoil their evening.

(Personally, I really am not concerned with Roger's opinion on my wife's sex life.)

After dinner was Round Two. She said they returned to his bedroom. It wasn't long before he was turning her over to do her doggy style. "We did it mostly that way." I love that Roger seems to screw her in that position a lot. It my fave position too. And I love that she's on all fours for him and that he gives it to her from behind is so hot. After that we were in our bedroom. I was more than ready to go having been so horny all night and softly stroking my cock. I hate to say it but our sex session didn't last long. But no my "male ego" isn't hurt all things considered.

So not our hottest "reclaiming" session. But I'm not that concerned. We both had a great night, seperately and together. Most importantly she had a great evening with Roger.

*Update*

So Mondays are starting to become pretty good days around the old Screwher homestead it would seem. I just heard from my wife. She's currently at her weekday location of our gym. And yes, Greg is with her!

I had to ask "And..." She responded with a "I don't know right now. But we are going to be done soon. I'll call you later."

So here I am again. Hard and horny and waiting!

*Update*

I just heard from my sexy wifey. They got their post work out coffees to go. They're at his place right now. I asked her "So it's happening tonight?"
"Yes. I hope you're not mad. I know it's another weeknight but I really wasn't expecting to see him."
As I told her I wasn't mad and to have fun I heard a mans voice in the background. To which she answered "Yes, it's ___." Which she followed to me with "Greg says Hi!"

That was definitely another first!! I'm taking it as a good sign!

So this is really fucking exciting! I figure by now Greg has my wife in his bedroom. I like to think he's pulling her panties off right now!!

Back