My wife did it again!!

So, this will be your first real chance to have sex with her so soon after she's been with another man?

I'm not surprised that you're climbing the walls. Will she let you touch her before she takes a shower? Will you be able to taste him on her? Will you be able to push your cock into her, so much easier than normally? Has he stretched her tight little pussy for you, and will you be able to keep from cumming inside her with just a couple of thrusts.

I look forward to the next update.

*Update*

I just got my first communication from my wife. She called to say she was coming home soon. She caught up with him and did indeed have coffee. But they did head to his place. I had to ask "You had sex with him again right?" "Yes, I did. That's still OK right?" I'm sure she knew that I was but still wanted me to reassure her.

I admit it, I'm crawling the walls here again. My cock feels like it's going to explode. I'm imagining her right now in his bedroom slowly getting dressed. A reverse if what I normally imagine.

Enjoy your cream pie and sloppy seconds. Lucky hubby. Lol

"You had sex with him again right?" "Yes, I did. That's still OK right?"

This sweet innocence she displays! I love it!
The woman's getting stripped and fucked by a man she's hardly got to know and then straight home to her regular dude for more, and she's all coy and 'Is this OK?'
OK? - churning hot! :D

Last edited:
*Update*

First off please excuse my tardiness in updating. I understand that some people are eagerly awaiting my sharing whatever info here that I can. After the events of last night, my wife wanted a kind of "us" day, starting with a special breakfast together. Then the rest of the day just her and I. Now Mrs. Screwher is upstairs sleeping off a memorable weekend. By the way, wearing my favorite outfit of hers - her birthday suit lol. For the guys that PMed because they were concerned - thank you. I'm doing great. Really fuckin great, actually.

When my wife got home last night she was quite tired. But she knew I'd be quite horny. Unfortunately she wanted to have a shower before she told me about her date and we had sex. I'm deducing that she wanted to, literally and figuratively, wash him off her before she got in our bed. Personally I wanted my dirty girl in her dirty state, shall we say. But I guess her comfort level has me waiting awhile longer before I get to enjoy the full hotwife experience. I'm good with that right now though. We do have the rest of our lives to enjoy all that this new lifestyle will bring.

Seeing her naked after her shower was thrilling. Yes I see her nude practically on a daily basis. After 27 years together I think she's still hot and we have a fantastic sex life. But she looked even hotter knowing that earlier another man was enjoying seeing and playing with that ass, those tits, and that pussy. She told me once again she went down on him. Then he licked her pussy. Which I'm glad for, she loves being eaten out and he's giving her what she wants. Then she told me they "did it that way that two can do it together, you know with me on top" I was already so excited I almost came then. She told me in her own way that they 69ed. It was also the first guy apart from me she ever did that with. At least that what she told me. I believe her, no reason not to. Then they fucked. First just missionary for awhile. Then he wanted her on all fours. He fucked her doggy from behind. I love fucking her in that position myself so just typing that out now is getting me hard and horny again.

After she was done we had our reclaimation sex. I wish I could I say that I was a real stud who fucked her til dawn making her cum over and over. But admittedly I was soooo excited I didn't last nearly as long as I normally do. We were both sawing the logs soon after.

Hey, screwher mate! I think this bodes oh so well! :)
Her and you: Her desire to have a special day together you two after this second 'outing' shows how deeply she appreciates the permission you have given her and how it's enhancing her love for you and yours for her. Very very nice.
You: Totally no surprise that the reclamation sex is over pretty fast just now! How could it be otherwise! But ... I imagine that as you go further into this lifestyle, your ability to last despite the heat of what she's been up to with another man, will grow, such that she has the full range of the wild stuff all over again with you.

Her for you: Shower or no shower, this 'dirty girl' [love it!] has another man all over her now. When you french kiss her you're into where another man feeds his cock; when you feel up her breasts they have dangled over and slid against another man's belly and abs while she was spread over him in 69; when you press into her cunt there's the residue in there of the spermicide and lube from the latest of several condoms this dude has rolled onto himself before he fucked your wife.

Him. Roger. He's my guy in this. He's got an 'Ex', yeah? More than likely she wasn't up for all the things he wanted sexually. And now? All his Christmases!:
He's found this sexy minx he doesn't need a proper 'date': meet at his pool table, or a coffee will do. Then he can lead her to his bed. I like it a lot that both times it's begun with her sucking his cock. I like to think he's standing and she's on her knees. OK he's gonna be a fucking good lover-boy and knows it but the thing begins with him being 'serviced'. Then. He knows how to pleasure her likewise to the point where she's totally freed up in her joy. He can get her to climb on top of him her pussy at his face her breasts on his belly and she's sucking all over again as he gets her dripping honey all over his nose and mouth and chin. A gal's gotta feel freed up and sexed up before she'll do that with a man she's not in a relationship with. He's got a good gurl! Damn he's got to roll on a condom. But still, the fuck is every which way, as he chooses. She's a dream, and he can be commanding. She's a sexy minx of a fun ball. She's slutty with him in all the delicious ways that slutty is, for a man with horn.

Enough, else I'll spurt in my pants here ...

Simon

Last edited:
Hey Simon, thanks for your concise response. I know I can depend on you for some valued input. I'm also inclined to say I believe you've hit the nail on the head with all your points.

*Update*

First off please excuse my tardiness in updating. I understand that some people are eagerly awaiting my sharing whatever info here that I can. After the events of last night, my wife wanted a kind of "us" day, starting with a special breakfast together. Then the rest of the day just her and I. Now Mrs. Screwher is upstairs sleeping off a memorable weekend. By the way, wearing my favorite outfit of hers - her birthday suit lol. For the guys that PMed because they were concerned - thank you. I'm doing great. Really fuckin great, actually.

When my wife got home last night she was quite tired. But she knew I'd be quite horny. Unfortunately she wanted to have a shower before she told me about her date and we had sex. I'm deducing that she wanted to, literally and figuratively, wash him off her before she got in our bed. Personally I wanted my dirty girl in her dirty state, shall we say. But I guess her comfort level has me waiting awhile longer before I get to enjoy the full hotwife experience. I'm good with that right now though. We do have the rest of our lives to enjoy all that this new lifestyle will bring.

Seeing her naked after her shower was thrilling. Yes I see her nude practically on a daily basis. After 27 years together I think she's still hot and we have a fantastic sex life. But she looked even hotter knowing that earlier another man was enjoying seeing and playing with that ass, those tits, and that pussy. She told me once again she went down on him. Then he licked her pussy. Which I'm glad for, she loves being eaten out and he's giving her what she wants. Then she told me they "did it that way that two can do it together, you know with me on top" I was already so excited I almost came then. She told me in her own way that they 69ed. It was also the first guy apart from me she ever did that with. At least that what she told me. I believe her, no reason not to. Then they fucked. First just missionary for awhile. Then he wanted her on all fours. He fucked her doggy from behind. I love fucking her in that position myself so just typing that out now is getting me hard and horny again.

After she was done we had our reclaimation sex. I wish I could I say that I was a real stud who fucked her til dawn making her cum over and over. But admittedly I was soooo excited I didn't last nearly as long as I normally do. We were both sawing the logs soon after.

Mind-blowing stuff! I can only imagine if that was my wife...enjoy this. I hope it plays out exactly how you want.

*Update*

Thanks for sharing your latest hot wife experience with us. I can't wait till you get to tell us more experiences in detail. Have you ever thought about what you would do if your wife found another guy or guys? Would you like her to juggle multiple guys (alone 1 on 1) or would like her to be shared by multiple guys at the same time and then go home to you?

I can't wait till you get to experience your wife the first time after she comes home and before she takes a shower. Just wondering how you're going to feel then.

Are there things that you want to see or have your wife do with another guy that she hasn't yet?

Well hopefully you won't have to wait too long before your wife's next encounter.

Has your wife ever thought about teasing Roger at work? Example..........like her taking her panties off and giving them to Roger while they meet up at break or lunch? Just curious as if she's ever thought about teasing him since she gets to see him on a regular basis.

such an amazing journey to be a part of

thank you Mr. Screwher for giving us this vicarious pleasure.

last night i dreamt of my wife being totally taken by a friend and with loads of cum on her! i am sure it was inspired by you and Mrs. Screwher!

a lot of times when we are at it, i think of myself as Roger and my wife as Mrs. Sccrewher! it makes me extra hard!

i hope you get to hear them in action soon, may be on phone!

great going and good luck!

Thanks for sharing your latest hot wife experience with us. I can't wait till you get to tell us more experiences in detail. Have you ever thought about what you would do if your wife found another guy or guys? Would you like her to juggle multiple guys (alone 1 on 1) or would like her to be shared by multiple guys at the same time and then go home to you?

I can't wait till you get to experience your wife the first time after she comes home and before she takes a shower. Just wondering how you're going to feel then.

Are there things that you want to see or have your wife do with another guy that she hasn't yet?

Well hopefully you won't have to wait too long before your wife's next encounter.

Has your wife ever thought about teasing Roger at work? Example..........like her taking her panties off and giving them to Roger while they meet up at break or lunch? Just curious as if she's ever thought about teasing him since she gets to see him on a regular basis.

Wow! You're asking some intersting and titalating questions here. Questions I'm sure more than one person here would like me to answer. So...

It's totally up to my wife how she expands get sexual horizons but I'm all for whatever she wants. Personally I'm all for her getting involved sexually with another man (or men) with or without Roger on the picture as well. Ideally it would be good if she kept a regular lover, a man who really gets her hot and knows her body well enough to get her off every time. As well as an odd one night stand with another man. As well yes, I always think of her in a threesome with two other men. Which is totally feasible someday. An ultimate fantasy would be for my wife to be gang banged. Four or five cocks in one night. But I highly doubt that one would ever happen.

I can't wait for that moment when she's comfy enough to let me take her soon after another man has. I want my wife literally dirty from being figuratively dirty. Maybe being able to smell him in her. And if course her pussy extra wet and sloppy from being recently laid.

Finally I love the idea of her teasing him at work hut I know for professional sake she's keeping everything low key. But your idea has my mind reeling. Not just slipping him her panties but also finding a secluded area or a private moment where she can lift her skirt and actually show him her pussy.

You gonna meet Roger?

Ever imagine yourself as one of the two guys giving it MFM for her?

Might you some day introduce some dude to her with a view to them getting hot together?

Last edited:
Wow! You're asking some intersting and titalating questions here. Questions I'm sure more than one person here would like me to answer. So...

It's totally up to my wife how she expands get sexual horizons but I'm all for whatever she wants. Personally I'm all for her getting involved sexually with another man (or men) with or without Roger on the picture as well. Ideally it would be good if she kept a regular lover, a man who really gets her hot and knows her body well enough to get her off every time. As well as an odd one night stand with another man. As well yes, I always think of her in a threesome with two other men. Which is totally feasible someday. An ultimate fantasy would be for my wife to be gang banged. Four or five cocks in one night. But I highly doubt that one would ever happen.

I can't wait for that moment when she's comfy enough to let me take her soon after another man has. I want my wife literally dirty from being figuratively dirty. Maybe being able to smell him in her. And if course her pussy extra wet and sloppy from being recently laid.

Finally I love the idea of her teasing him at work hut I know for professional sake she's keeping everything low key. But your idea has my mind reeling. Not just slipping him her panties but also finding a secluded area or a private moment where she can lift her skirt and actually show him her pussy.

Thanks for your answers to some of my questions. You definitely have a fan in your thread and following your own personal Hot Wife experience. I (and along with all of the other guys following) are appreciative of you sharing your experiences with us. I can't wait till we get to hear about your next experience with your wife being a Hot Wife!

You gonna meet Roger?

Ever imagine yourself as one of the two guys giving it MFM for her?

Might you some day introduce some dude to her with a view to them getting hot together?

I don't know when but yes, my meeting Roger is on the docket. Most likely that first time we meet it'll just be for that reason. I could see the three of us having dinner and drinks and that's it. But...if for whatever reason we're back at his place I'm sure they'll end up screwing in his bedroom.

Whenever I think of my wife in a threesome it's with two other men. Or a married couple. But at some point the husband's cock has to be in my wife's cunt. But who knows in the heat of the moment. If she requests my participation while watching another guy screw her then I can see me getting involved.

I could see my introducing my wife to another man with the hopes of him seducing her. But that's kind of tricky. I'm not interested in her dropping her panties for any of my friends, coworkers, or guys connected to my hobbies. I could see maybe a guy from our gym. But she's actually more social there than I am. In all likelihood she'll meet a guy there before I get the opportunity to introduce one to her.

I guess that narrows it down to guys met on the internet lol.

I'm sure there's enough guys on Lit that would be willing to volunteer for services required ad!

You could always try doing a screening process through CL and possibly through AM, AFF or FL. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to find a willing guy or guys. You'll have to be the person that screens the guys so that you know that you're getting a safe guy or guys.

The hard part might be trying to figure out how to introduce the guy(s) to your wife and how do you know them or met them.

Good luck with your search for more guys for future encounters.

Screwher,
Maybe the next time your wife is with Roger, she can call you while you listen to them (while remaining very quiet or muting your microphone). That way you can hear all of the details that we all want to hear about!!!

Screwher,
Maybe the next time your wife is with Roger, she can call you while you listen to them (while remaining very quiet or muting your microphone). That way you can hear all of the details that we all want to hear about!!!

Trust me. That thought has crossed my mind. I doubt she'll go for that. Right now at least. We're still very much in that first step stage of our new lifestyle here. Right now I'm just thrilled he's screwing her.

So these two nights the Missus has spent with Roger. Two weeks apart, right? The dude's a hot-blooded stud who likes to go at it round two and round three, right? So the question arises in my mind: What's he pressing his pleasure pole into meanwhile? Is he playing around with other gals too?

So these two nights the Missus has spent with Roger. Two weeks apart, right? The dude's a hot-blooded stud who likes to go at it round two and round three, right? So the question arises in my mind: What's he pressing his pleasure pole into meanwhile? Is he playing around with other gals too?

I don't know for sure. My wife hasn't said anything about him being involved with anyone. But that doesn't mean anything. He could've said something about seeing someone or maybe he hooks up with his ex sometimes and she just hasn't told me for whatever reason. Or he may just hadn't told her about anyone else. I tend to believe the last option. If this guy was able to get into the panties if a married co worker then I'm sure he's got at least one other woman on the go. That's why she's using protection when none of us want him to be.

"If this guy was able to get into the panties if a married co worker then I'm sure he's got at least one other woman on the go."
Exactly. ;)
As to his having to roll on the condoms, I like that. I like that you alone have the bareback pleasure for now. He's got to win the right in due course, I say.
Further, as long as their fucking has to be protected, he's gonna need her to suck him as first course. I like that too.

It definitely gets better without the condoms, but you may get spoiled. Whatever you do don't let her feel guilty or make her feel like a slut, just savor the flavor. 😜

Screwher, I think you are handling this new lifestyle perfectly. Letting Mrs Screwher do things at a pace she is comfortable with and under no pressure is perfect. Has she any plans to meet Roger over the weekend?

*Update*

Earlier this evening my wife and I were just relaxing enjoying a Friday evening together. Soon enough (not surprisingly) the conversation soon turned to Roger and any weekend plans. She said they discussed the possibility of getting together Sunday afternoon. She said she wasn't sure and they'd speak about it tomorrow. Personally I'd bet the rent that plans have already been made but she's still playing it casual. I can't wait until we're at that point where she can easily say to me "I'm getting together with Roger tonight so we can fuck."

Back