My wife did it again!!

I don't think that Roger is much of a bull.
More of a rabbit. Roger Rabbit
Any man that takes more than 4 hours to take a lady to his home when her pussy is clearly offered on the plate and then brings his friends along is very slow off the mark.
In addition he needed to be wound up with a blow job. Clearly not in control of the situation he was being led by the digit.
Following all that it took him 2 weeks before he asked for seconds.
Did you ever hear a bull saying
Please sir can I have some more?
Ha ha ha
Definitely Roger Rabbit.
The lady is in control of this situation.
Good for her!

That would definitely be different. Isn't the "bull" suppose to want the fresh pussy. And the husband want it used??

I think it's your call, the two of you. Do your thing. No need to conform even remotely to any supposed stereotype on this one!

I don't see Roger as "bull" - or "rabbit" for that matter!. He's a fine guy with imagination, flare, appetite - and he fancies your Mrs thank you very much, like I l guess a good few other lover boys do! :D

I say, if she'd like to go over to his all a-glow from a delicious session with her husband, for him to carry on where you left off, then you deliver the goods for her mate!

Last edited:
*Update*

Change of plans. Mrs. Screwher and I are just finishing up here at our gym. Earlier she heard from Roger and he invited her over to his place this afternoon. Knowing full what I'd answer she still asked if I was cool with her going over there. Of course in all for it! We decided we're going to have lunch together then she's heading over to his place.

I have to admit this is really exciting. There's no pretense here that they're going to go "hang out" or "have coffee". She's going to see him just so they can spend the afternoon screwing! And all three of us know it!

*Update*

Change of plans. Mrs. Screwher and I are just finishing up here at our gym. Earlier she heard from Roger and he invited her over to his place this afternoon. Knowing full what I'd answer she still asked if I was cool with her going over there. Of course in all for it! We decided we're going to have lunch together then she's heading over to his place.

I have to admit this is really exciting. There's no pretense here that they're going to go "hang out" or "have coffee". She's going to see him just so they can spend the afternoon screwing! And all three of us know it!

Awesome! My favorite part of lit is your updates. Definitely let us know how your day plays out!

I love these updates and living vicariously through your posts. Can't wait to to know what happens

So, what at the odds:

She's back with you this evening all warm and cuddleable, or

You go to your bed alone hearing the endless squeak, squeak squeak of Roger's bed in your head as he does her over and over? :D

*Update*

I'm home now in an empty house. I have no doubts that right now my wife is naked in his bedroom. His cock is balls deep in her pussy as they spend this afternoon fucking to their hearts content.

My own cock is hard now and I'm shaking with excitement.

So, what at the odds:

She's back with you this evening all warm and cuddleable, or

You go to your bed alone hearing the endless squeak, squeak squeak of Roger's bed in your head as he does her over and over? :D

I'm in a can't lose situation. If she comes home this evening I'm going to be having sex. If she chooses to spend the evening then night there then I'm in for another psychologically thrilling Saturday night. And yes with sounds of Roger's bed squeaking and my wife's orgasms screaming in my ears!!

I like how they made a date for tomorrow afternoon and then the dude clicks his fingers and she's naked with him 24 hours earlier than planned. A bit more 'bull' than 'rabbit' there, I think? Not that Roger gives a fuck what we think! He's the guy with fem flesh on tap at his whim and, "Husband guy, you step aside now. I feel like fucking your wife today". :cool:

I like how they made a date for tomorrow afternoon and then the dude clicks his fingers and she's naked with him 24 hours earlier than planned. A bit more 'bull' than 'rabbit' there, I think? Not that Roger gives a fuck what we think! He's the guy with fem flesh on tap at his whim and, "Husband guy, you step aside now. I feel like fucking your wife today". :cool:

That's definitely not to far from the truth. Part of me is loving that my wife has dropped her panties for him at the drop of a hat.

No doubt he's fucked her at least once by now. I certainly hope theyre going another round right now!

*Update*

I just heard from my wife. She's sticking to the plan of just spending the afternoon at his place. She's on her way home now! Hopefully I'll be able to get out an update later tonight.

This is wild. Just read your thread. My fantasy is similar, but the wife submissive to a woman.

*Update*

My sexy hotwife is upstairs sleeping a well deserved rest from having quite a day. I guess you could say Mrs. Screwher had three workouts today. Her first was at the gym this morning. The second was in Roger's bed this afternoon. And the third was in ours earlier this evening.

As soon as she arrived home I tried to usher her up to our bedroom right away. But once again she was adamant about having a shower first before we had our sex. Which she knew I'd be ready to go all afternoon while she was with him. After getting cleaned up, again much to my chagrin, we started preparing dinner as she told me about her afternoon. Shortly after her arrival to his place they made their way to his bedroom. Again they performed oral sex on each other. Then he mounted her and they fucked. She's still not very forthcoming with details apart from how many times and what positions. Throughout the afternoon they screwed three times. Each time starting in the missionary then moving to doggy style twice and she rode him once. She also told me why the change of plans. Tomorrow there's a big sporting event going on and he snagged last minute tickets. So we agreed she'd move her time with him up a day as she was available thus afternoon.

When dinner was ready we covered it to keep it warm then we adjourned up to our bedroom. There we had another fantastic reclaimation sex session. From there we spent this evening relaxing together.

I must admit I prefer what happened this afternoon between them over their previous times together. Today they got together just because they wanted to fuck each other. There was no dates or anything relationship-y between them. In the future I want her to just go to his place, he screws her brains out, then she leaves.

*Update*

My sexy hotwife is upstairs sleeping a well deserved rest from having quite a day. I guess you could say Mrs. Screwher had three workouts today. Her first was at the gym this morning. The second was in Roger's bed this afternoon. And the third was in ours earlier this evening.

As soon as she arrived home I tried to usher her up to our bedroom right away. But once again she was adamant about having a shower first before we had our sex. Which she knew I'd be ready to go all afternoon while she was with him. After getting cleaned up, again much to my chagrin, we started preparing dinner as she told me about her afternoon. Shortly after her arrival to his place they made their way to his bedroom. Again they performed oral sex on each other. Then he mounted her and they fucked. She's still not very forthcoming with details apart from how many times and what positions. Throughout the afternoon they screwed three times. Each time starting in the missionary then moving to doggy style twice and she rode him once. She also told me why the change of plans. Tomorrow there's a big sporting event going on and he snagged last minute tickets. So we agreed she'd move her time with him up a day as she was available thus afternoon.

When dinner was ready we covered it to keep it warm then we adjourned up to our bedroom. There we had another fantastic reclaimation sex session. From there we spent this evening relaxing together.

I must admit I prefer what happened this afternoon between them over their previous times together. Today they got together just because they wanted to fuck each other. There was no dates or anything relationship-y between them. In the future I want her to just go to his place, he screws her brains out, then she leaves.

Pretty awesome - I agree, it would be great if she offered more details. Also agree that the meet to fuck only is a better scenario. Pretty impressive that Roger could go three times in one afternoon!

How is she with all of this? Is she as charged up about it as you are? Is she doing it just for your or is she genuinely hot for Roger?

Thanks for the superb updates. You are definitely becoming a real cuckold. Just want to have your wife go off and have great "no strings attached " sex and then home to you. Perfect. I do completely understand your disappointment on her insisting on that shower and washing every smell of him and their sex away. I love it when my wife comes back from her lover and we go straight to bed. She sits on my face and tells me what a "naughty" wife she's been. I can smell him and the sex . So erotic.

Pretty awesome - I agree, it would be great if she offered more details. Also agree that the meet to fuck only is a better scenario. Pretty impressive that Roger could go three times in one afternoon!

How is she with all of this? Is she as charged up about it as you are? Is she doing it just for your or is she genuinely hot for Roger?

I believe my wife is enjoying her new sexuality. After years of monogamy she was getting sexually restless and curious of other men. When our relationship opened up Roger was in the right place at the right time. And there is definitely a sexual attraction between them.

I believe my wife is enjoying her new sexuality. After years of monogamy she was getting sexually restless and curious of other men. When our relationship opened up Roger was in the right place at the right time. And there is definitely a sexual attraction between them.

Damn. Hot day

If only you had gotten sloppy seconds. Next time??
Even if you have to force her ...

I venture to suggest, Screwher and the guys on here ...

I totally understand about the uniqueness of the husband wife relationship, and of the sex in that relationship being about loving commitment as well as pleasure. But the additional sex for a woman, outside of that relationship, can't be 'just sex'. Surely it has to have a context, for it to be a great experience. An element of 'dating' provides the context for 'just sex' to be 'great sex' - sex with a person you're getting to know and enjoy and keep rediscovering the hots for. No?

I venture to suggest, Screwher and the guys on here ...

I totally understand about the uniqueness of the husband wife relationship, and of the sex in that relationship being about loving commitment as well as pleasure. But the additional sex for a woman, outside of that relationship, can't be 'just sex'. Surely it has to have a context, for it to be a great experience. An element of 'dating' provides the context for 'just sex' to be 'great sex' - sex with a person you're getting to know and enjoy and keep rediscovering the hots for. No?

I agree totally with you. Yesterday was the exception and will not be the rule. I would just prefer that my wife just be his "fuck toy". But I know she'd never go for that.

I agree totally with you. Yesterday was the exception and will not be the rule. I would just prefer that my wife just be his "fuck toy". But I know she'd never go for that.

Hey pal, you take pleasure, please, in her being wooed, entertained, complimented, shown off, titivated - all the stuff that she'll get from men with talent who's ultimate aim is to bed her fabulously. Me? I'd wine and dine her, get her flushed with subtle innuendo, and walk with her my hand on her ass, before doing the Screwher thing I tell you. That's how a quality lover does the groundwork for a gal's quality orgasmic show. :cool:

Last edited:
Quite a story and congratulations to you both. I get the "no dating" just a fuck thing.
I was worried about the relationship issue when my wife participated in hot wife play. It is almost a necessary evil to get the ball rolling. After she hooked up with a regular I would date her then drop her off to him for the sex thing, then pick her up and back home for the reclaiming marathon.

Back