My wife did it again!!

U R A Lucky Man!

Thank you. Yes I am a lucky man. I got a beautiful wife that is still as crazy about me as when we first started dating. And we've started a new lifestyle that's going to keep the home fires burning for many more years to cum.

Screwher,

Are we getting ready for the weekend? I suggest that you take Mrs. Screwher out to buy lingerie for her next visit with Roger this weekend. What do you think?

Maybe you can help her get ready for her "date"?

Screwher,

Are we getting ready for the weekend? I suggest that you take Mrs. Screwher out to buy lingerie for her next visit with Roger this weekend. What do you think?

Maybe you can help her get ready for her "date"?

I did ask her in a round about way what was going on this weekend. Knowing full well what I eluding to she said she wasn't sure just yet. This is Halloween weekend and I do have some plans that she's opted out of. I assume that'll give her plenty of opportunity to spend some time at Rogers.

Mrs. Screwher really isn't the lingerie type. But shopping with her for new bra and panties for Roger to enjoy is definitely on the to do list.

I did ask her in a round about way what was going on this weekend. Knowing full well what I eluding to she said she wasn't sure just yet. This is Halloween weekend and I do have some plans that she's opted out of. I assume that'll give her plenty of opportunity to spend some time at Rogers.

Mrs. Screwher really isn't the lingerie type. But shopping with her for new bra and panties for Roger to enjoy is definitely on the to do list.

Does your wife talk about Roger much during the week...teasing you, hinting at the fun things she may do on the weekend? It sounds like she's pretty quiet about things unless you bring it up.

Last edited:
Does your wife talk about Roger much during the week...teasing you, hinting at the fun things she may do on the weekend? It sounds like she's pretty quiet about things unless you bring it up.

You're right, she's still rather coy about the whole situation. We're also still taking our first few steps in this new lifestyle. No doubt as we get deeper and deeper into it she's going to get a lot more open in areas like this.

*Update*

It's pushing midnight and Mrs. Screwher is naked upstairs in bed. Unfortunately alone. So far no plans have been made for the weekend. But I'm hoping that changes at some point tomorrow.

*Update*

It's pushing midnight and Mrs. Screwher is naked upstairs in bed. Unfortunately alone. So far no plans have been made for the weekend. But I'm hoping that changes at some point tomorrow.

I love reading your stories. I wish my g/f would do those things.

No unfortunately Mrs. Screwher and Roger never got together this weekend. There was plenty of time and opportunity on this end. I'm not sure on his though. Halloween weekends can be pretty busy.

You are handling this like a true cuck. Now that Mrs Screwher has started her new life as your cuckoldress the pressure is off and you have all the time in the world. She will do things at a pace that suits her and of course Roger. Pressure from you to be with him will only piss her off and she could well react badly and just stop telling you what's she's doing.
Maybe she will surprise you and go to his place some evening after work.

*Update*

Unfortunately not much to update at this moment. I get the feeling a number of people here are getting somewhat curious as to what's going on with our new little adventures here. My wife and I have had some recent domestic situations going on here which have put a damper on our own sex life. Never mind her activities with Roger. Don't worry, we're fine. Both physically and in our marriage. Just some of life's little trials and tribulations.

My wife is now gone off to work. I'm sure at some point today she's going to see him. With everything seemingly back on track around here I'm hoping maybe I'll be able to report something more interesting soon.

You're so good to us, mate, keeping us updated. Just keep in mind my friend, you owe us nothing at all. Nothing whatsoever. If you choose silence while life is complicated with other things, that's your privilege man. You go well you two! :)

*Update*

Unfortunately not much to update at this moment. I get the feeling a number of people here are getting somewhat curious as to what's going on with our new little adventures here. My wife and I have had some recent domestic situations going on here which have put a damper on our own sex life. Never mind her activities with Roger. Don't worry, we're fine. Both physically and in our marriage. Just some of life's little trials and tribulations.

My wife is now gone off to work. I'm sure at some point today she's going to see him. With everything seemingly back on track around here I'm hoping maybe I'll be able to report something more interesting soon.

Thank you Screwher, we really appreciate your updates and love following you and your wife's journey into the cuckold life. But please don't put yourself under pressure to update us . Take your time and cum back and tell us what's going on when things are good. We will enjoy it whenever you post .

*Update*

As the others have said, take your time, do what you need to do. We will always be here...thanks for letting us into your world.

I agree. I really enjoy being able to share in your world through these posts. Thank you for the updates. Take your time, hope all is well. Do what you need to

Thanks

I just wanted to to say thanks and I appreciate your concern to everyone who posted here since my last update.

*Update*

Turns out my sexy little hotwife is going to have quite a busy day tomorrow. First off is our usual routine of hitting the gym. Then she's going to be spending the day with our daughter (shopping, no doubt lol). Then the evening time she's going to be spending at Roger's. Earlier today she told me that Roger asked her if she wanted to "hang out" at his place tomorrow. We both know what that means! All day tomorrow I'm going to be an emotional wreck in all the right ways.

Ummm thoughts of the gym:

A woman getting a sheen of sweat, among men getting up a sweat. And we know she likes going from one man to another ... One day will other guys there know that too I wonder ...

*Update*

Turns out my sexy little hotwife is going to have quite a busy day tomorrow. First off is our usual routine of hitting the gym. Then she's going to be spending the day with our daughter (shopping, no doubt lol). Then the evening time she's going to be spending at Roger's. Earlier today she told me that Roger asked her if she wanted to "hang out" at his place tomorrow. We both know what that means! All day tomorrow I'm going to be an emotional wreck in all the right ways.

Great news Screwher. I can empathise with the "emotional wreck" bit. Enjoy it and look forward to your report.
Happy Saturday

Ummm thoughts of the gym:

A woman getting a sheen of sweat, among men getting up a sweat. And we know she likes going from one man to another ... One day will other guys there know that too I wonder ...

Actually I'm fully anticipating a guy from our gym getting his way into her yoga pants, if it hasn't happened already. Before she started her new sexual relationship with Roger I was predicting it. When we first started working out and getting back into shape my wife would only go to "ladies only" locales during the week. Then the coed locales on the weekend when I'm able to join her. A while back though she started working out at the coed locales without me. Years before she had her first sexual tryst with another man so I admit was suspicious of this. I was sure she wasn't having another affair but was wondering if she was starting to enjoy some male attention, flirting, whatever. I'm not 100% on the timeline here but I'm thinking this was around the time of the start of her second tryst last summer.

Great news Screwher. I can empathise with the "emotional wreck" bit. Enjoy it and look forward to your report.
Happy Saturday

Thank you. I see a pattern here. Saturday seems to the be the day that works best for them.

... starting to enjoy some male attention, flirting, whatever. ...
I guess she can be so much free-er to do just that at the gym now, with the new confidence that she's be enjoying from having two guys ever eager for her, and from her knowledge that you will take huge delight in any further 'adventuring' she lets herself get into. There'll be guys admiring her at the gym who can pick up of the vibes of that from her, and move from the "flirting" to the "whatever" skipping over the general time lag of courting I should think!

So, here's to her skipping from first smiles to another man's meat in her sweet snatch in shockingly short succession. I imagine you'll enjoy her telling you about something like that happening.

Back