My wife did it again!!

I think it's fantastic. He now feels that he can drop in and fuck Mrsscrewher whenever he wants. Well,with her permission which he always gets. One of these days you could get home from work to find them at it in your bed. What a wonderful thought!

This has crossed my mind for sure. Yes, Greg has an open invitation to drop by whenever he wants. Our (bedroom) door (and my wife's legs) is always open for him! And Yes, it would be so hot to cum home early from work. Their clothes laying around the couch. Her bra half way up the stairs. Her panties in the hallway. And that sound of their sex from the bedroom.

*Update*

I just got the call from my wife. Yes, I think I'm going to call it "The Call" from now on. That's when my wife calls me to let me know she's going to be seeing one of her lovers. The plan is Greg is going to be meeting her at the gym tonight.
"And I'm sure you'll be coming home with him afterwards."
She said she didn't see why they wouldn't. Yes!!!

Here's the kicker though. I have plans with some friends tonight. Since it's a weeknight it's very likely that Greg will have come and gone (pun intended) by the time I get home. But it should still be an interesting night nonetheless. Knowing what's happening in our bedroom.

*Update*

I just got the call from my wife. Yes, I think I'm going to call it "The Call" from now on. That's when my wife calls me to let me know she's going to be seeing one of her lovers. The plan is Greg is going to be meeting her at the gym tonight.
"And I'm sure you'll be coming home with him afterwards."
She said she didn't see why they wouldn't. Yes!!!

Here's the kicker though. I have plans with some friends tonight. Since it's a weeknight it's very likely that Greg will have come and gone (pun intended) by the time I get home. But it should still be an interesting night nonetheless. Knowing what's happening in our bedroom.

I love your updates.

*Update*

I'm in a good and bad situation here. Practically last second my plans for this evening fell through. Hmm well that kind of sucks. But... that means I'm going to be home after all tonight. Mrs. Screwher and Greg's plans are still on. They've wrapped up at the gym. They've had a bite to eat. And should be having coffee right about now. Then they are coming home tonight.

So that means sex is definitely on the menu tonight. And I plan on watching. Needless to say my cock is already hard in anticipation.

*Update*

I'm in a good and bad situation here. Practically last second my plans for this evening fell through. Hmm well that kind of sucks. But... that means I'm going to be home after all tonight. Mrs. Screwher and Greg's plans are still on. They've wrapped up at the gym. They've had a bite to eat. And should be having coffee right about now. Then they are coming home tonight.

So that means sex is definitely on the menu tonight. And I plan on watching. Needless to say my cock is already hard in anticipation.

I HATE it when plans fall through! Fortunately you have a backup that I guess will be okay - I know it's not your original plans, but you're a trooper, you'll make it do.

*Update*

Do you think that tonight you might venture a bit further into your room so that you could enjoy a better view and especially of Mrs Screwher? What would be your ultimate dream? To sit back comfortably and watch or perhaps one day to both watch and be involved yourself to some extent?

Your story is very exciting in any case!

*Update*

Why stop at watching? Get involved!

*Update*

Greetings. I know this update is well overdue. It's almost a week since Greg's last visit to Screwher Manor. But it really is getting harder and harder to get on here to properly update when some significant happens within our hotwifing. Especially after having watched the Missus and Greg get naked on our marital bed and screw their brains out. But I'm going to persevere and get this update out despite my cock being hard again already. After all, I could very well be getting "The Call" for another round as early as tomorrow. Just for the record, Mrs.Screwher is bare ass naked upstairs right now. But alone unfortunately.

Once again my wife and Greg sat together on the couch. We discussed the usual trivial matters. Soon they started shimmying closer together. I soon stopped talking all together and they took the hint with that. They softly kissed then started making out heavy. They pawed each other and felt each up. Even fully clothed it's so hot seeing Greg's hand on my wife's tits. Seeing her rub his crotch, knowing his cock is getting hard! He then took her hand and brought her up. But as they walked passed me about to climb the stairs I stopped her and told Greg "We'll be upstairs in a few minutes." He smiled and went upstairs. I told Mrs. Screwher I just wanted a few minutes with her first. But I wanted to take another step deeper into our lifestyle. And I thought this was it. I hugged and kissed her myself. Then focused on her pants. I unbuttoned her pants and started to lower them. Then pulled her panties down. She stepped out her clothes and we went upstairs. I admit I stared at her bare ass as she walked up before me. I've obviously she that ass so many times over our marriage. But this time was different. I watched it going up to be enjoyed by another man. I let her think at that moment I just wanted a quick physical exchange with my wife. But honestly this time I wanted to be the one removing my wife's panties. I felt I was presenting my wife's pussy to him. As if to say "She's my wife. But right now she's all yours!" Another step further into our hotwifing!!

Greg sat on our bed waiting for us. He had removed his shirt. When we walked in he stood and started taking off his own pants. Behind her I pulled off her shirt. I undid her bra. They were now naked together, his cock rock hard. They got on the bed together. The room stayed lit right up and I watched intently as she stroked his cock and Greg fingered her pussy. He then went down on her. He licked her until she let out that familiar sound of her cumming! Lying on the bed she was now ready. Greg got ready too. Meaning pulling out a condom from our desk drawer beside the bed. This time I got the view I wanted for soooo long!! Greg's cock in my wife's pussy!!

After Greg came in the condom, I left them alone and again went downstairs. I knew they weren't going to be long as Greg would want to make his way soon.But I lowered my own pants and stroked my cock for as long as I could. As the rustling grew stronger I knew they'd be down right away. I composed myself. They came down and soon Greg was out the door. I told Mrs. Screwher I wanted somethung different. I took off my pants and layed out on the couch. She proceeded to give a handjob on my raging cock!! As she jerked me off I coerced her into telling me:
"Oh my god, yes! He fucked me so good!"
And I wanted to hear her say:
"Yes, Ilove his cock so much!"
I soon came myself leaving a huge mess I had to clean. It was worth it!

WOW, thanks so much for that amazing hot account on Gregs latest visit. Love the way you removed her panties and then took her upstairs to her lover. Undressing her completely and handing her over to Greg. This is the hottest yet and well worth waiting for. Thanks

WOW, thanks so much for that amazing hot account on Gregs latest visit. Love the way you removed her panties and then took her upstairs to her lover. Undressing her completely and handing her over to Greg. This is the hottest yet and well worth waiting for. Thanks

Thanks, Bill. My goal is to get deeper and deeper into our hotwifing. What might seem like little thungs are actually giant steps!

That is such a hot account of the events. I love the way you prepared her her for him.

Thank-you for the update.
;)

*Update*

Greetings. I know this update is well overdue. It's almost a week since Greg's last visit to Screwher Manor. But it really is getting harder and harder to get on here to properly update when some significant happens within our hotwifing. Especially after having watched the Missus and Greg get naked on our marital bed and screw their brains out. But I'm going to persevere and get this update out despite my cock being hard again already. After all, I could very well be getting "The Call" for another round as early as tomorrow. Just for the record, Mrs.Screwher is bare ass naked upstairs right now. But alone unfortunately.

Once again my wife and Greg sat together on the couch. We discussed the usual trivial matters. Soon they started shimmying closer together. I soon stopped talking all together and they took the hint with that. They softly kissed then started making out heavy. They pawed each other and felt each up. Even fully clothed it's so hot seeing Greg's hand on my wife's tits. Seeing her rub his crotch, knowing his cock is getting hard! He then took her hand and brought her up. But as they walked passed me about to climb the stairs I stopped her and told Greg "We'll be upstairs in a few minutes." He smiled and went upstairs. I told Mrs. Screwher I just wanted a few minutes with her first. But I wanted to take another step deeper into our lifestyle. And I thought this was it. I hugged and kissed her myself. Then focused on her pants. I unbuttoned her pants and started to lower them. Then pulled her panties down. She stepped out her clothes and we went upstairs. I admit I stared at her bare ass as she walked up before me. I've obviously she that ass so many times over our marriage. But this time was different. I watched it going up to be enjoyed by another man. I let her think at that moment I just wanted a quick physical exchange with my wife. But honestly this time I wanted to be the one removing my wife's panties. I felt I was presenting my wife's pussy to him. As if to say "She's my wife. But right now she's all yours!" Another step further into our hotwifing!!

Greg sat on our bed waiting for us. He had removed his shirt. When we walked in he stood and started taking off his own pants. Behind her I pulled off her shirt. I undid her bra. They were now naked together, his cock rock hard. They got on the bed together. The room stayed lit right up and I watched intently as she stroked his cock and Greg fingered her pussy. He then went down on her. He licked her until she let out that familiar sound of her cumming! Lying on the bed she was now ready. Greg got ready too. Meaning pulling out a condom from our desk drawer beside the bed. This time I got the view I wanted for soooo long!! Greg's cock in my wife's pussy!!

After Greg came in the condom, I left them alone and again went downstairs. I knew they weren't going to be long as Greg would want to make his way soon.But I lowered my own pants and stroked my cock for as long as I could. As the rustling grew stronger I knew they'd be down right away. I composed myself. They came down and soon Greg was out the door. I told Mrs. Screwher I wanted somethung different. I took off my pants and layed out on the couch. She proceeded to give a handjob on my raging cock!! As she jerked me off I coerced her into telling me:
"Oh my god, yes! He fucked me so good!"
And I wanted to hear her say:
"Yes, Ilove his cock so much!"
I soon came myself leaving a huge mess I had to clean. It was worth it!

Thanks, Bill. My goal is to get deeper and deeper into our hotwifing. What might seem like little thungs are actually giant steps!

Having a hotwife myself I'm very well aware of these significant little steps we take along our journey. And the way you took her upstairs, pantyless, and undressed her for her lover is certainly one very big step in my opinion. Well done .

Two things that really struck me about this -

First, that Greg being in your house fucking your wife in your bed is so commonplace now, that when it was time to fuck her, he very nonchalantly reached into a piece of furniture you bought for your house because he knew the condoms that ONLY HE USES were there for him - he has established that bit of "ownership" in your house, by your bed, meaning that even though you fuck her there all the time, his condoms there are always a reminder that you share her pussy with another man.

Second - cumming by her giving you a handjob means that all day today, her pussy was last filled by another man, instead of the usual claiming it back that you do. I always think about this when she spends the night, or when she gets home too late to be reclaimed. She's a work today, knowing that the last cock inside her was not her husbands. Such an erotic thought.

And yes, you're killing us with these delays in telling us what happened!

Two things that really struck me about this -

First, that Greg being in your house fucking your wife in your bed is so commonplace now, that when it was time to fuck her, he very nonchalantly reached into a piece of furniture you bought for your house because he knew the condoms that ONLY HE USES were there for him - he has established that bit of "ownership" in your house, by your bed, meaning that even though you fuck her there all the time, his condoms there are always a reminder that you share her pussy with another man.

Second - cumming by her giving you a handjob means that all day today, her pussy was last filled by another man, instead of the usual claiming it back that you do. I always think about this when she spends the night, or when she gets home too late to be reclaimed. She's a work today, knowing that the last cock inside her was not her husbands. Such an erotic thought.

And yes, you're killing us with these delays in telling us what happened!

Wow! You're absolutely right on both points. I must admit I never really gave these much notice. The second, yes, in the past. But not this time around. As for the first , "ownership" would be the right word. If they're at that point where he's using a condom, then my marital bed and my wife's pussy is basically his at that moment!

Wow! You're absolutely right on both points. I must admit I never really gave these much notice. The second, yes, in the past. But not this time around. As for the first , "ownership" would be the right word. If they're at that point where he's using a condom, then my marital bed and my wife's pussy is basically his at that moment!

It was a fantastic update. Next up, I can see them coming in from coffee and you are sitting on the couch waiting for them. Mrs. Screwer says to you, "Honey, we can't wait to make it upstairs. Would you run up and get Greg a condom while we strip so he can fuck me on the couch?"

You would be up those stairs so fucking fast that the carpet would be smoking!

It was a fantastic update. Next up, I can see them coming in from coffee and you are sitting on the couch waiting for them. Mrs. Screwer says to you, "Honey, we can't wait to make it upstairs. Would you run up and get Greg a condom while we strip so he can fuck me on the couch?"

You would be up those stairs so fucking fast that the carpet would be smoking!

Uhmm...Yes!! Lol! I'm early awaiting that moment they take their sex beyond the bedroom. The living room floor and this same couch I'm masturbating on right now is perfect!!

Uhmm...Yes!! Lol! I'm early awaiting that moment they take their sex beyond the bedroom. The living room floor and this same couch I'm masturbating on right now is perfect!!

Hey Mr Screwher my old friend indeed. I've been away too long. I really look forward to reading your adventures of the last several months on here. But I'm saying hello first … this time as a guy who has recently fucked another man's lass having been welcomed at the door by him, high five, then he goes out with a "She's in the bedroom waiting". Three screaming orgasms later I texted him to tell him she was a pleasure to pleasure, and left her … awaiting her man's return … :cool:
Simon

Hey Mr Screwher my old friend indeed. I've been away too long. I really look forward to reading your adventures of the last several months on here. But I'm saying hello first … this time as a guy who has recently fucked another man's lass having been welcomed at the door by him, high five, then he goes out with a "She's in the bedroom waiting". Three screaming orgasms later I texted him to tell him she was a pleasure to pleasure, and left her … awaiting her man's return … :cool:
Simon

So good to hear from you too! It's looking like we're both finally enjoying what we were looking for. I'm so excited for you.

So good to hear from you too! It's looking like we're both finally enjoying what we were looking for. I'm so excited for you.

Hey my friend I've been reading several last pages here. I am so totally thrilled for you and for you both. The occasional call from Roger and the ongoing regular pleasures with Greg in your own home and on your marital bed is nothing short of supreme!

*Update*

Ok so I don't know how much of a usual update this is. But It does have the potiential to go somewhere interesting in the near future. Last night Mrs. Screwher and I started discussing another trip to visit her relatives on the east coast this summer.

As it was the preliminary discussion, Im sorry to say nothing really salacious was discussed. The when's, how's, flights, etc. But there was that undiscussed elephant in the living room. And it was on both our minds as we made our way up to bed later on: Jeff! We had a fantastic romp in the hay.

I'll update more as I get something.

I luv it pal that she knew you knew she was thinking of her annual East coast screwing from Jeff. Delish how it stoked your sex later even though nothing said. Your lifestyle is embedded!

Back