My wife did it again!!

*Update*

Greetings and thank you once again for everyone's patience in my getting this update out. But with Mrs. Screwher and Greg now including our marital bed in their sex, it's getting harder and harder posting on here. As well, I fell a bit under the weather the past couple days. But 100% today. But my cock already is out and hard thinking about the past weekend. So I'm going to try to get this out.

So Greg's last visit, on my part, was an attempt to fulfill a long time fantasy. While I'm not disappointed in the evening, it was a fantastic night of hot sex. Ultimately, it just didn't feel like a fantasy fulfilled. It just felt like one of Greg's visits. I think in order for it to truly feel that way it has to be with a strange man we just met on our outing.

That said, it was a fantastic night. Upon Greg's arrival little time was wasted in getting started. We all knew the whys and wherefores as to him being here at that moment. So this time without any hints or encouragement from me he basically led my wife upstairs. I chose not to watch any f the action this time. I figured that in the fantasy a strange guy might not be up to the husband watching as she fucked his wife. So I chose to remain downstairs. I removed my pants and started stroking my raging hard on, in the same way I'm doing right now. I don't know exactly how much time had passed but it was getting late. Mrs. Screwher came down wearing only an oversized T shirt. She asked how I was doing then ran the idea of Greg spending the night. I had no objections as that meant they would be doing it again. And I wanted them to screw some more. My wife went upstairs and I stroked my cock until I came. I slept on the couch.

When I awoke they were still upstairs. Either sleeping in or screwing again. Soon there was movement upstairs and the shower started to run. I got up, got dressed and started preparing some breakfast and coffee. They made their way down, Greg fully dressed, my wife in her PJs. We had a great breakfast together then Greg left. Mrs. Screwher and I soon after found our way up to our bedroom. It was hot seeing the disshelved bed and the used condoms in the wastebasket near the bed. She told me of their night. They did it again after she went back upstairs. Then again in the morning. I guess the opportunity was there so why not. I had to know what they did in the shower:
"Nothing really. We just soaped each other off and showered together".
I think she undervestmates how hot that is. I'd love to see her soaping his cock and him doing her tits and ass!!
And yes, during our reclaiming sex she called me "Greg"!!

Ok I got through this. But if no one minds I'm going to finish what I started.

That's a wonderful hot account of how the night went. It's great that Greg is now comfortable enough with the arrangement that he stayed the night and enjoyed breakfast with you and his lover, your wife. Was there any flirting or intimacy over breakfast or before he left?
Have you told mrs screwher yet about your ultimate fantasy of picking up a stranger and her taking him to your bed?

It is interesting to hear her scream in ecstasy but, do you think you will see him screw her?

;)

V.

*Update*

Greetings and thank you once again for everyone's patience in my getting this update out. But with Mrs. Screwher and Greg now including our marital bed in their sex, it's getting harder and harder posting on here. As well, I fell a bit under the weather the past couple days. But 100% today. But my cock already is out and hard thinking about the past weekend. So I'm going to try to get this out.

So Greg's last visit, on my part, was an attempt to fulfill a long time fantasy. While I'm not disappointed in the evening, it was a fantastic night of hot sex. Ultimately, it just didn't feel like a fantasy fulfilled. It just felt like one of Greg's visits. I think in order for it to truly feel that way it has to be with a strange man we just met on our outing.

That said, it was a fantastic night. Upon Greg's arrival little time was wasted in getting started. We all knew the whys and wherefores as to him being here at that moment. So this time without any hints or encouragement from me he basically led my wife upstairs. I chose not to watch any f the action this time. I figured that in the fantasy a strange guy might not be up to the husband watching as she fucked his wife. So I chose to remain downstairs. I removed my pants and started stroking my raging hard on, in the same way I'm doing right now. I don't know exactly how much time had passed but it was getting late. Mrs. Screwher came down wearing only an oversized T shirt. She asked how I was doing then ran the idea of Greg spending the night. I had no objections as that meant they would be doing it again. And I wanted them to screw some more. My wife went upstairs and I stroked my cock until I came. I slept on the couch.

When I awoke they were still upstairs. Either sleeping in or screwing again. Soon there was movement upstairs and the shower started to run. I got up, got dressed and started preparing some breakfast and coffee. They made their way down, Greg fully dressed, my wife in her PJs. We had a great breakfast together then Greg left. Mrs. Screwher and I soon after found our way up to our bedroom. It was hot seeing the disshelved bed and the used condoms in the wastebasket near the bed. She told me of their night. They did it again after she went back upstairs. Then again in the morning. I guess the opportunity was there so why not. I had to know what they did in the shower:
"Nothing really. We just soaped each other off and showered together".
I think she undervestmates how hot that is. I'd love to see her soaping his cock and him doing her tits and ass!!
And yes, during our reclaiming sex she called me "Greg"!!

Ok I got through this. But if no one minds I'm going to finish what I started.

*Update*

. But with Mrs. Screwher and Greg now including our marital bed in their sex, it's getting harder and harder posting on here. .

It's not really your marital bed anymore. It's her bed in which she fucks you, and others. She owns it sexually, and you are a frequent guest.

wow!! Amazing update!! Id been frequently checking for it. Worth the wait for sure!

It is a big step that he spent the night and so hot. I would love to be in your shoes.

And in response to above, I disagree. It is still the marital bed and always will be. I think calling it anything else is another fantasy and not appropriate here. Unless MR SH wants to go down that road

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher just stepped out to the gym. Greg is supposed to meet her there but she never really confirmed anything. Hopefully they meet up and then we'll see where today goes.

I'll update as I have something.

*Update*

Another quick update.

I just heard from Mrs.Screwher. She's finishing up at the gym. She told me she did indeed meet up with Greg. I asked her what the plan was now.

"Well he coming home with me. But he can't stay very long."
I assumed he was coming over so they could have sex.
"Yeah, but as I said he does have another place to be today."

Ok wow! So basically Greg's coming over for awhile for a quckie!! This is unbelievably hot!!

Holy smoke! Brother that is so hot. The quickie might even be hotter than the post date!

*Update*

Once again thanks to everyone that were awaiting this update. Hopefully I finish it before I end up *ahem* interrupting myself. Which that seems to the case more and more when I get on here. But that just means our hotwifing is getting hotter and hotter.

When my wifey and Greg got home they indeed spent little time. The three of us had a quick chat. Exchanged salutations and they told me of what they did at the gym. He reiterated he didn't have much time, so they excused themselves and made their way up to the bedroom.

I gave them a few minutes then made my way up to watch. When I got upstairs though the bedroom door was shut. I quickly contemplated going in but decided against it. I figured since it was a just going to be a quickie, they may have thought I wasn't going to bother. Or they just really wanted their privacy this time. But I had no problem listening from the hallway.

At first all I hear was Greg groaning "Mmm yes. That's good!" She was giving him head. Then I started hearing my wife moaning. The very familiar sound of her pussy being licked! At this point I opened my pants and pulled my cock out and started to stroke. She let a few "Yes! Yes!" Then she came! It got quiet again. Then the only sounds eminanting from beyond the door was Greg goin "Uh! Uh! Uh!" He was obviously fucking her at that point! H let out a big groan as he came and I made my way downstairs.

Very soon after they came downstairs. Greg was dressed and heading for the door. My wife had just a long Tshirt on. They said goodbye. Nothing really salacious as some here have inquired about. A quick peck on the lips and hug. Then he was out the door. I immediately told Mrs. Screwher how hot this whole thing was. Them coming home for a "Slam, Bam, Thank you, Ma'am!" But not in those words. I had her shirt and my clothes off. Then I took my wife upstairs. She told me what happened with them as she stroked my cock. Everything pretty much happened as I heard it. She sucked his cock. He licked her til she came. Then pulled he up and positioned her bent over our bed! That's how he screwed her! Then I did it the same way! Only thid time my wife got fucked bare. And a pussy full of cum!

Then I did it the same way! Only third time my wife got fucked bare. And a pussy full of cum!

I missed the first two. I'm sure her pussy felt great when you had your follow up fuck!

Then I did it the same way! Only third time my wife got fucked bare. And a pussy full of cum!

I missed the first two. I'm sure her pussy felt great when you had your follow up fuck!

Sorry. Typo. "Only *this* time my wife got fucked bare."

*Update*

Once again thanks to everyone that were awaiting this update. Hopefully I finish it before I end up *ahem* interrupting myself. Which that seems to the case more and more when I get on here. But that just means our hotwifing is getting hotter and hotter.

When my wifey and Greg got home they indeed spent little time. The three of us had a quick chat. Exchanged salutations and they told me of what they did at the gym. He reiterated he didn't have much time, so they excused themselves and made their way up to the bedroom.

I gave them a few minutes then made my way up to watch. When I got upstairs though the bedroom door was shut. I quickly contemplated going in but decided against it. I figured since it was a just going to be a quickie, they may have thought I wasn't going to bother. Or they just really wanted their privacy this time. But I had no problem listening from the hallway.

At first all I hear was Greg groaning "Mmm yes. That's good!" She was giving him head. Then I started hearing my wife moaning. The very familiar sound of her pussy being licked! At this point I opened my pants and pulled my cock out and started to stroke. She let a few "Yes! Yes!" Then she came! It got quiet again. Then the only sounds eminanting from beyond the door was Greg goin "Uh! Uh! Uh!" He was obviously fucking her at that point! H let out a big groan as he came and I made my way downstairs.

Very soon after they came downstairs. Greg was dressed and heading for the door. My wife had just a long Tshirt on. They said goodbye. Nothing really salacious as some here have inquired about. A quick peck on the lips and hug. Then he was out the door. I immediately told Mrs. Screwher how hot this whole thing was. Them coming home for a "Slam, Bam, Thank you, Ma'am!" But not in those words. I had her shirt and my clothes off. Then I took my wife upstairs. She told me what happened with them as she stroked my cock. Everything pretty much happened as I heard it. She sucked his cock. He licked her til she came. Then pulled he up and positioned her bent over our bed! That's how he screwed her! Then I did it the same way! Only thid time my wife got fucked bare. And a pussy full of cum!

Great update!

Did you get a chance to clean her out??

No thanks. The whole cream pie thing isn't my thing. Maybe what we need is a guy in our sex life whose sole purpose is to clean her up afterwards. Have him in stand by as we have sex. Then after I've cum in Mrs. Screwher's pussy or ass it's time for him to step up and lick her clean.

No thanks. The whole cream pie thing isn't my thing. Maybe what we need is a guy in our sex life whose sole purpose is to clean her up afterwards. Have him in stand by as we have sex. Then after I've cum in Mrs. Screwher's pussy or ass it's time for him to step up and lick her clean.

I think you will get many volunteers for this duty. May I be the first to offer my services?? Very experienced and a good strong tongue 😜

If you haven't already, you need to get some hidden camera's installed so you can include photos with your stories.

If you haven't already, you need to get some hidden camera's installed so you can include photos with your stories.

Trust me, I'd love nothing more than to get videos and/or photos of my wife with other men. Or even just naked pics of her. But there's no way she'd ever consent to that. As for "hidden", no way. I could never betray her like that.

Trust me, I'd love nothing more than to get videos and/or photos of my wife with other men. Or even just naked pics of her. But there's no way she'd ever consent to that. As for "hidden", no way. I could never betray her like that.

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

*Update*

Sounds like an exciting evening for all 3 of you. I wonder if the quick in and out of your house was to facilitate your fantasy.

Sounds like an exciting evening for all 3 of you. I wonder if the quick in and out of your house was to facilitate your fantasy.

I would like to think so. But he was pressed for time. I'm just glad they decided to squeeze in a sex session in our bedroom regardlessly. He's basically saying "Well I have stuff to do but I really want to fuck you this afternoon!"

I would like to think so. But he was pressed for time. I'm just glad they decided to squeeze in a sex session in our bedroom regardlessly. He's basically saying "Well I have stuff to do but I really want to fuck you this afternoon!"

I think it's fantastic. He now feels that he can drop in and fuck Mrsscrewher whenever he wants. Well,with her permission which he always gets. One of these days you could get home from work to find them at it in your bed. What a wonderful thought!

Back