My wife did it again!!

Just being read this.... OMG! Hubby and I want this too! So awesome for you guys!

*Update*

My wife's got a date tonight!!

She just contacted me. She's out and about for the afternoon and now on the way home. She said Roger called her wanting to see her tonight. I answered "Great idea! But kind of short notice isn't it?" She said they already spoke before the weekend but he wasn't 100% he could make it then. I guess he's horny enough lol.

Again, Ill update when I have something.

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher is off to Rogers place now. She basically came home, cleaned up and changed clothes (fresh bra and panties!!). She told me she loved me and was out the door.

I'm thinking he's giving her that big cock right now!! Yes, that was a bit vulgar. But that's too be expected. I'm hard and horny right now!!

I binge read all of your posts, I find them super hot. I hope she comes home and you two have that hot "reclamation sex". I do this in a similar but different fashion, hubby and I swap with friends. After I've visited him, or ( just gone into a bedroom with him), I let hubby taste my pussy first chance we get. He loves it, and I love the attention.

*Update*

Before I had the chance to properly update the events of my sexy wifey's latest visit to Roger's place, the next step (for the lack of a better word) in our hotwifing is going down!

Earlier today Mrs. Screwher called me. She informed me that Greg was going to join her at the gym this evening. I told her that was great news and gave her my blessing for what was going to be a second sexual rendezvous with as many men in as many nights. She said the plan was to work out, grab some dinner/coffee. Then off to his place. But I had another idea. I suggested after the gym they come home. I'll make dinner and coffee and then "whatever". Being at work I wanted to be discreet. But she knows what I was talking about. He said she'd call me back. Half hour later and she called saying she spoke to Greg and plans have changed!!!

So I'm home now. Coffee's on and dinner is in the oven. They should be here soon. I'm so excited!!

Again I'll update what I can, when I can.

*Update*

Gotta make this one quick! I just watched my wife and Greg screwing on our marital bed again!!

Oh my god !!!

So I'm now back in the same position I was last night. Stroking my hard cock as another man enjoys my wife!!!

*Update*

Gotta make this one quick! I just watched my wife and Greg screwing on our marital bed again!!

Oh my god !!!

So I'm now back in the same position I was last night. Stroking my hard cock as another man enjoys my wife!!!

Very exciting to hear the news. Two days and both her guys is exciting for her and you.

*Update*

First off my apologies for taking so long in getting an update out regarding last week's adventures Thank you everyone for your patience and continued interest. As well thanks to everyone who took the time to send me PM. To ease some minds, everything is more than great here at Screwher manor. Which is the main reason for my tardiness in getting this out.

The events of last week I admit were really overwhelming! My sexy wifey having sex with two other men in as many days was mind blowing! Topped off by getting to witness one of them!! So on more than ocassion I started to update but words would fail me. I put it aside and tried coming back later. Another hinderance is I have a tendency to be horny going into coming on this site. A few times I found myself abandoning ship and jerking off thinking about Rogers big cock pounding my wife and witnessing Greg screwing her. And of course these events have enraged our already awesome sex life!

As I do this Mrs. Screwher is at the gym. It was still kind of up in the air if Greg is going to join her. I'm hoping so.

Personally I love that there's no real relationship there with Roger. It's all about his cock and her pussy. When she got home from Roger's I shared that with her. She said she was kind of relieved to hear that as she was a little concerned I might have been upset with her seemingly dropping everything and running to his place. It wasn't long before I was tearing her clothes off and running her upstairs. We fucked hard as she talked about his big cock and she called me "Roger" once as well! Knowing how much I love that.

The following night with Greg was even better. And another (smallish) step deeper into our hotwifing. I watched Greg fuck my wife doggy style!!

After dinner we socialized a bit over a cup of coffee. But soon I took it upon myself to "leave you two alone" and made like I was doing something in the kitchen. A moment later I heard the sound of them going upstairs. I soon followed giving them the time alone to get comfy. When I got to the doorway where I watched, again their clothes were about the bedroom floor and they were naked on the bed. My senses and blood pressure really stated going crazy when my wife started sucking his cock. But more as foreplay. Greg of course returned the favor and ate her out til she came. He again slipped on the dreaded lol condm. They then screwed missionary. But then he got off her turned her over and pulled her up! Oh my god! He fucked her doggy. In the dimmly lit room all I really saw was Greg from behind. But there was no mistaking what he was doing!! I stared at them until he tensed up and came!

I went down stairs and stroked my hard cock on this very couch and pretty much the same position. Very careful not to cum. Though my cock screamed to. Later after Greg left, Mrs. Screwher told me what I didn't see. They didn't actually fuck again. My wife gave him head again then finished him off with a handjob. Needless to say our own sex was off the hook and it wasn't long before Mrs. Screwher was off to La La Land.

Again my apologies. No surprise here, but I'm again hard now doing this. My cock is out and I'm stroking it trying to finish this now.

So completely envious of the adventures you and your fair lady are enjoying! Things I’ve pretty much fantasized about my entire married life.

So HOT! Thanks for continuing to share! :devil:

@screwher, such hot encounters!

I know it excites you to see her getting fucked by Greg and Roger; have you ever entertained the idea of joining them?

All good,

;)

FUCK!!!!!!! I just stroked off to your last update Mr Screwher. To witness that and then hear about the bit you missed........................ Hot as hell.

*Update*

Ok so I have a longtime fantasy involving our hotwife lifestyle. I know I've shared it on a few other threads and in private PMs on this site: Mrs. Screwher and I are out wining and dining a special ocassion. A birthday, anniversary, etc. At some point during our evening we meet another man. He's a real charmer and starts pouring it on to wife. I notice my wife is returning the attraction. We invite him back to our place. Soon after we get home he ends up taking my wife up to our bedroom and he fucks her!

Tomorrow night is date night. We're not celebrating a special ocassion. We're just going out for an evening together. Of course whenever we do this I always have said fantasy in the back of my my mind. Never say never but I'm pretty sure my wife would never let the stranger thing happen. But I had a thought about the next best thing. Earlier tonight we were discussing some details of tomorrow evening. With my longtime fantasy in mind I ran the idea of inviting Greg over tomorrow night when we get home. She was a little perplexed at first but went along with the idea. She called Greg up, fortunately he was home, and he accepted her invitation. So on our way home tomorrow night we're going to call him to meet us at our place. Needless to say this got our juices flowing. Soon after we hit our bedroom and we had an amazing Friday night fuck!

So tomorrow is going to be another step deeper into our lifestyle. Some of the details may differ but the basic premise is still the same. I'm going to take my wife out. Wine and dine her. Then another man is going to fuck her in our marital bed!

What a hot date you and the delectable mrs screwher are going to have this evening. all evening you both will be thinking of the sexy thrills that await as soon as you leave the restaurant. It will be foremost in your minds and make you both so hot. People wil notice how "into each other " you are little knowing that shortly you will hand her over to another man and watch her being fucked.
One question. Do you think he will stay the whole night and give her a Sunday morning fuck before he goes? I hope he does!!

*Update*

Ok so I have a longtime fantasy involving our hotwife lifestyle. I know I've shared it on a few other threads and in private PMs on this site: Mrs. Screwher and I are out wining and dining a special ocassion. A birthday, anniversary, etc. At some point during our evening we meet another man. He's a real charmer and starts pouring it on to wife. I notice my wife is returning the attraction. We invite him back to our place. Soon after we get home he ends up taking my wife up to our bedroom and he fucks her!

Tomorrow night is date night. We're not celebrating a special ocassion. We're just going out for an evening together. Of course whenever we do this I always have said fantasy in the back of my my mind. Never say never but I'm pretty sure my wife would never let the stranger thing happen. But I had a thought about the next best thing. Earlier tonight we were discussing some details of tomorrow evening. With my longtime fantasy in mind I ran the idea of inviting Greg over tomorrow night when we get home. She was a little perplexed at first but went along with the idea. She called Greg up, fortunately he was home, and he accepted her invitation. So on our way home tomorrow night we're going to call him to meet us at our place. Needless to say this got our juices flowing. Soon after we hit our bedroom and we had an amazing Friday night fuck!

So tomorrow is going to be another step deeper into our lifestyle. Some of the details may differ but the basic premise is still the same. I'm going to take my wife out. Wine and dine her. Then another man is going to fuck her in our marital bed!

I don’t know, I think I would keep theses date nights just for the 2 of you. Make sure you both understand you are each number 1 to each other. People have a weird way confusing what you say and what your actions are. Saying she is the most important thing but then showing that the best date night would be with her ending up fucking her fwb seems like it sends the wrong signals. The stranger thing would make more sense because it just happened. Having her set up a fuck session as part of date night with hubby seems like a slippery slope.

I don’t know, I think I would keep theses date nights just for the 2 of you. Make sure you both understand you are each number 1 to each other. People have a weird way confusing what you say and what your actions are. Saying she is the most important thing but then showing that the best date night would be with her ending up fucking her fwb seems like it sends the wrong signals. The stranger thing would make more sense because it just happened. Having her set up a fuck session as part of date night with hubby seems like a slippery slope.

Thank you for your observations and concerns. What you're saying makes total sense. But we are both with the understanding this is a fantasy related one time thing. As well, I agree about a stranger making more sense in this situation. It's also way hotter!

What a hot date you and the delectable mrs screwher are going to have this evening. all evening you both will be thinking of the sexy thrills that await as soon as you leave the restaurant. It will be foremost in your minds and make you both so hot. People wil notice how "into each other " you are little knowing that shortly you will hand her over to another man and watch her being fucked.
One question. Do you think he will stay the whole night and give her a Sunday morning fuck before he goes? I hope he does!!

Thanks! The anticipation is already kicking in! By the time we're on our way home we should be at a fever pitch! As for Greg spending the night, I hope he does too. If we're getting home a bit late he might have to.

*Update*

I can understand why the Mrs. was perplexed. She was taken from a night alone with her husband back into her other world of her lovers. I can only speak to what my feelings would be if this happened to me. I too would probably go "along with the idea" but only because it would please my husband. But I would have preferred to have the alone time with him as we agreed on. To me the worlds are separate. They intermingle often but time with each alone is important too.

Hubby and I hope you have a great night both at dinner/dancing anticipating the coming night. And also everything that both of you will experience afterward.

*Update*

I have another update here that I have to make quick. Mrs. Screwher and I are home from our evening out together. Greg has been called. He's on his way. And I'm sooo excited already.

I'll have another update as I have something.

*Update*

I have another update here that I have to make quick. Mrs. Screwher and I are home from our evening out together. Greg has been called. He's on his way. And I'm sooo excited already.

I'll have another update as I have something.

Love to be in your shoes right now. Have a truely sexciting evening and look forward to the updates.

Back