My wife did it again!!

*Update*

It's waaaayyyyy to early to be up on a Sunday morning. Of course I never had the most restful sleep with all that's going on here in Screwher Manor. I had a lengthy masturbation session before cumming and falling asleep on the couch. When I awoke I had to use the bathroom. Just seeing the closed bedroom door was mentally exhilarating. This whole situation is! I'm on the couch jerking off while my wife and another man are naked together in our marital bed. His cock (bigger than mine) went into a place only mine had before.

Honestly, this isn't feeling like a hotwife experience. I'm feeling like a cuckold. The angst is fucking intense!!

Sounds like you love it and hate it both at once.

Great update....I hope to hear more detail when your wife tells all....

One of the best updates so far! I love that he spent the night in your bed as well.

Fill us in on the rest when you can! I get so hard putting myself in your shoes

*Update*

Once again thank you everyone for your patience with my getting this update out. I understand that there are a lot of people here eagerly awaiting my update here. But as I've said before, these posts are getting harder to put out with each huge moment in our hotwifing life. For these types of updates it takes a lot of time and being in the right mood. Which can work against it. Jst being on this site means I'm already hard and horny. Not to mention being able to find the words. So thanks again and I'm going to try to hammer this one out as best as I can.

After Greg left, Mrs. Screwher and I got comfortable and we started discussing everything that went on inowing full well it was going to get us into the bedroom. We again had small relationship-y chat about everything. Then I asked if she enjoyed it.
"Oh yes. It took awhile. But then it was amazing!" I asked if she has no regrets after the fact. She said she has none. And I reiterated that I have none either. This was basically the only thing she was going to do with another man that only I have done n the past. That special little area of my wife's body is now no longer exclusively mine. In a weird way that's fucking hot!! We talked some more and we decided she would be doing it again. Mostly likely with Greg again. And that I was going to watch! Needless to say I'm pretty excited about that.

Then she dropped something rather big - they didn't use a condom! She explained that she was comfortable enough with Greg that he was clean. She also said she was tired of using "those things!" I know she hates using them. And she didn't "want to use them there." We discussed it a bit more and now a decision has been made. They're going to have sex bare from now on! Pregnancy isn't an issue. Mrs. Screwher has been "fixed" for years now.

She told me of her experience. Or what I'm calling her second anal "deflowering". She said it started out like a r gular sex session. Lots of foreplay. Oral sex. Then for the first time during our relationship another bare cock entered her pussy. He soon turned her over and they screwed doggy forawhile. Then it was time. They lubed up. We have lots of lube. We don't do anal a lot ourselves but we have enough lube for when the mood hits us. She again said it took awhile. But he fully penetrated her. They then did it! And yes, he came in her ass!

She said they got cleaned up in the shower and relaxed in bed together for awhile. Then I came home. We had our interaction then she returned upstairs. Then they had another full on sex session. No condom again. And he came in her pussy!! I was really curious about their shower the next morning. I was hoping he fucked her there. But she said she just gave him head and jerked him off!

There's kind of a perverted side of me that was hoping to see our bed covered in wet spots. Physical signs of sex. But she laid out a bed sheet over our bed. We do this a lot ourselves. I guess she knew in advance she was done with the condoms. I did eventually make my way into the laundry. But the sheet really didn't have any tell tale signs by that point.

So we made love ourselves. On our bed she just spent the night with another man in. Where she finally gave that ass up to the same man! We didn't have anal ourselves. So in a way, Greg still "owns" that ass!

*Update*

Once again thank you everyone for your patience with my getting this update out. I understand that there are a lot of people here eagerly awaiting my update here. But as I've said before, these posts are getting harder to put out with each huge moment in our hotwifing life. For these types of updates it takes a lot of time and being in the right mood. Which can work against it. Jst being on this site means I'm already hard and horny. Not to mention being able to find the words. So thanks again and I'm going to try to hammer this one out as best as I can.

After Greg left, Mrs. Screwher and I got comfortable and we started discussing everything that went on inowing full well it was going to get us into the bedroom. We again had small relationship-y chat about everything. Then I asked if she enjoyed it.
"Oh yes. It took awhile. But then it was amazing!" I asked if she has no regrets after the fact. She said she has none. And I reiterated that I have none either. This was basically the only thing she was going to do with another man that only I have done n the past. That special little area of my wife's body is now no longer exclusively mine. In a weird way that's fucking hot!! We talked some more and we decided she would be doing it again. Mostly likely with Greg again. And that I was going to watch! Needless to say I'm pretty excited about that.

Then she dropped something rather big - they didn't use a condom! She explained that she was comfortable enough with Greg that he was clean. She also said she was tired of using "those things!" I know she hates using them. And she didn't "want to use them there." We discussed it a bit more and now a decision has been made. They're going to have sex bare from now on! Pregnancy isn't an issue. Mrs. Screwher has been "fixed" for years now.

She told me of her experience. Or what I'm calling her second anal "deflowering". She said it started out like a r gular sex session. Lots of foreplay. Oral sex. Then for the first time during our relationship another bare cock entered her pussy. He soon turned her over and they screwed doggy forawhile. Then it was time. They lubed up. We have lots of lube. We don't do anal a lot ourselves but we have enough lube for when the mood hits us. She again said it took awhile. But he fully penetrated her. They then did it! And yes, he came in her ass!

She said they got cleaned up in the shower and relaxed in bed together for awhile. Then I came home. We had our interaction then she returned upstairs. Then they had another full on sex session. No condom again. And he came in her pussy!! I was really curious about their shower the next morning. I was hoping he fucked her there. But she said she just gave him head and jerked him off!

There's kind of a perverted side of me that was hoping to see our bed covered in wet spots. Physical signs of sex. But she laid out a bed sheet over our bed. We do this a lot ourselves. I guess she knew in advance she was done with the condoms. I did eventually make my way into the laundry. But the sheet really didn't have any tell tale signs by that point.

So we made love ourselves. On our bed she just spent the night with another man in. Where she finally gave that ass up to the same man! We didn't have anal ourselves. So in a way, Greg still "owns" that ass!

You must have enough material to write a true story as experienced from the cuck’s point of vue about ms Screwher!

Great!

Thank you for the sexy update

Anal and no condom in the same night! Wow!

You weren’t bothered at all that she made the decision to go no condom without talking to you?

Congratulations to the Mrs. for 2 major milestones in the same night!

Now that those questions that have been around for years are out of the way, get ready for the 'creampie' questions....lol.

You must have enough material to write a true story as experienced from the cuck’s point of vue about ms Screwher!

Great!

Thank you for the sexy update

Thanks. I agree it's been quite a journey. It would probably make a good Netflix or HBO series. At least a seasons worth.

Anal and no condom in the same night! Wow!

You weren’t bothered at all that she made the decision to go no condom without talking to you?

Not really. I would have preferred her to have said something first. But I kind of knew this was coming. She hates condoms. Always has. And she's 110% comfortable and confident with Greg. But right now only Greg.

Congratulations to the Mrs. for 2 major milestones in the same night!

Now that those questions that have been around for years are out of the way, get ready for the 'creampie' questions....lol.

As in am I ready to "clean up" her pussy or ass?? Nope! Just not my thing. But I'm definitely open to another man doing it. We need another man in our life whose sole purpose is to lick her out once she gets creampied!

Is anal something you can give up with her so she and Greg can have something that is only for them? You said you don't do it that often - didn't know if that would feel like pushing their relationship with each other too far or not.

Also now that they are abandoning the condoms, will she insist on showering every time to wash him away before you reclaim her, or are you fine with his leavings if she would be comfortable with that?

New questions for new scenarios! It was interesting that she decided on her own that condoms were no longer needed, even though I know you have talked about it before.

Is anal something you can give up with her so she and Greg can have something that is only for them? You said you don't do it that often - didn't know if that would feel like pushing their relationship with each other too far or not.

Also now that they are abandoning the condoms, will she insist on showering every time to wash him away before you reclaim her, or are you fine with his leavings if she would be comfortable with that?

New questions for new scenarios! It was interesting that she decided on her own that condoms were no longer needed, even though I know you have talked about it before.

No. There's no way I could give up something in our sex life for the sake of another man. While it's true we don't do it that often I don't see them doing it that often either. I could see them doing it the couple times they get together but then kind of teeter off. As for her showering up, I'm not sure right now. I know I'm looking to enjoying her sloppy seconds.

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher is already out and about this afternoon. I'm stepping out right away to meet up with her then we're spending the evening together. But we'll be home somewhat early for a Saturday night. So Greg has been invited over!! So it's looking like a fun Saturday has just turned into an amazing one!!

Again, I'll update when I can. Right now, I've got to start getting ready.

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher is already out and about this afternoon. I'm stepping out right away to meet up with her then we're spending the evening together. But we'll be home somewhat early for a Saturday night. So Greg has been invited over!! So it's looking like a fun Saturday has just turned into an amazing one!!

Again, I'll update when I can. Right now, I've got to start getting ready.

Is Roger still on the scene? (Sorry if its been answered already).

Do Roger and Greg know about each other, or is it a delicious secret?

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher and I are home now. A little later than we wanted but nonetheless lots of time to have some fun. Greg should be here in a matter of moments.

This is right off the fucking hook in terms of excitement. I took my wife out tonight. Wined her, dined her. And soon another man is just going to be showing up to our home, taking my wifey up to our bedroom and fucking her!!

I know this is going to be on a lot of minds reading this. I don't know right now if I'm going to get reclamation sex tonight. Or at this point -"sloppy seconds!" If Greg spends the night it'll probably have to wait until tomorrow. Either way that familiar feeling is starting in my cock again!!

Well, I'm definitely looking forward to the next update. :devil: I know that, night or morning, you'll get your sloppy seconds. I hope that they're nice and squishy for you, too. :D

Is Roger still on the scene? (Sorry if its been answered already).

Do Roger and Greg know about each other, or is it a delicious secret?

I think Roger is still on th scene. It's just been too long since they got together. I don't know why. We're having such fun with Greg I'm not thinking much about him. It's something I should be talking to Mrs. Screwher about I guess. I do know that the second Roger says something she'll be dropping her panties
for him in no time!

Well, I'm definitely looking forward to the next update. :devil: I know that, night or morning, you'll get your sloppy seconds. I hope that they're nice and squishy for you, too. :D

I'm hoping for that too. Needless to say it has been preying on my mind!!

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher and Greg are upstairs right now. And another first - I just watched another man screw my wife without a condom! His bare cock!! In my wife's pussy!! And he came in her cunt!!

So now I'm downstairs. naked on the living room couch stroking my cock! It's shortly past midnight here. Still don't know if I'm going to be getting any tonight or if Greg's spending the night. If he is then he's probably abiut to fuck her again! Honestly I'm good either way.

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher and Greg are upstairs right now. And another first - I just watched another man screw my wife without a condom! His bare cock!! In my wife's pussy!! And he came in her cunt!!

So now I'm downstairs. naked on the living room couch stroking my cock! It's shortly past midnight here. Still don't know if I'm going to be getting any tonight or if Greg's spending the night. If he is then he's probably abiut to fuck her again! Honestly I'm good either way.

So...fucking....hawt! Wow. The idea of barebacking a happily married woman while her husband is not only aware, but aroused by it, certainly qualifies as a turn-on for me. By the way, have you ever come close to cumming while stroking, only to be allowed to fuck at the last minute and had to back off so as not to cum too fast?

As in am I ready to "clean up" her pussy or ass?? Nope! Just not my thing. But I'm definitely open to another man doing it. We need another man in our life whose sole purpose is to lick her out once she gets creampied!

I'll happily apply for that position the minute it becomes available!!!

Back