My wife did it again!!

*Update*

Once again thank you so much for everyone's patience in my getting this out. I've started a few times but ended up scraping it as I found myself starting to masturbate. As well, bringing Greg into our bedroom for their sex as super charged our own. Which is the goal of hotwifing. To enhance your own sex life. So I'm going to soldier on and hopefully we get through.

When Greg arrived we pretty much just made our way up stairs. I got my fill of socializing all evening with my wifey. I just wanted them to get into it. Greg started taking his clothes off right away. I go sign he was eager to get going to. But I am grateful he somewhat took his time removing my wife's clothes. Oh my god! Seeing him remove my wife's panties is beyond hot!! They had heir usual foreplay and oral sex. By the time my wife started sucking his cock I was ready to pull mine out and start stroking it. But I resisted the urge. Besides I may have exploded just as they were really just getting started.

(Full disclosure - My cock is out and hard now.Stroking between sentences.)

Then the time came. My wife on her back. She opened her legs as if to present her pussy to her lover! He got between her legs and eased his bare cock into her!! From my position in the room, when he started to fuck her really wasn't much different from when he wore a condom. But I was psychologically thrilled. They fucked missionary. My wife let out a few moans especially when he first entered her. But t was Greg's grunting that filled the room. Soon he was really pounding her! Then his body stiffened and he came! Right in her pussy!! Oh my god!!

Ok. Sorry. I got to wrap this up here. On the verge of cumming again myself.

*Update*

Once again thank you so much for everyone's patience in my getting this out. I've started a few times but ended up scraping it as I found myself starting to masturbate. As well, bringing Greg into our bedroom for their sex as super charged our own. Which is the goal of hotwifing. To enhance your own sex life. So I'm going to soldier on and hopefully we get through.

When Greg arrived we pretty much just made our way up stairs. I got my fill of socializing all evening with my wifey. I just wanted them to get into it. Greg started taking his clothes off right away. I go sign he was eager to get going to. But I am grateful he somewhat took his time removing my wife's clothes. Oh my god! Seeing him remove my wife's panties is beyond hot!! They had heir usual foreplay and oral sex. By the time my wife started sucking his cock I was ready to pull mine out and start stroking it. But I resisted the urge. Besides I may have exploded just as they were really just getting started.

Then the time came. My wife on her back. She opened her legs as if to present her pussy to her lover! He got between her legs and eased his bare cock into her!! From my position in the room, when he started to fuck her really wasn't much different from when he wore a condom. But I was psychologically thrilled. They fucked missionary. My wife let out a few moans especially when he first entered her. But t was Greg's grunting that filled the room. Soon he was really pounding her! Then his body stiffened and he came! Right in her pussy!! Oh my god!!

I am so happy to see the HW life is working so well for you two. Believe me it is just as hot for her to see you across the room admiring her and her lover. It certainly does spark up the home life huh? I often wish we'd gotten into it a lot earlier than we did.

*Update*

Did Greg stay the night to Fuck your wife some more??

*Update*

Great! Finally a bare back creampie fuck! Did you get to go next in her cream filled freshly fucked pussy? I hope so! So slippery and maybe after you added your load you were able to get down there to clean her up? If it were me I would have had her on top so she could just move up and let it drip prior to her planting her sloppy pussy on your mouth for a little tongue fuck and slurp!

Absolutely amazing update!
Have you been able to reclaim while Greg’s load is still in her? (If you’re interested in that)
I can’t wait for more of this.
I’d be so hard getting to watch another man enter my lady

*Update*

Masturbating right now with this memory running thru my head!

*Update*

It's that time again! Earlier this morning Greg called. He invited us to join him at the gym today. (But let's be realistic. Greg and I consider each other friends, but he's mostly interested in Mrs. Screwher's presence) I opted out as I have a number of things I have stuff to do today on my end. Also, let's give them some time alone today. I want them to build up some sexual tension for the evening.
I asked if she knew if they were coming home for dinner or maybe make a date of it. She said she wasn't sure. But we did conclude they were coming back here later tonight for "some fun"!!

So she stepped out about ten minutes ago. And I'm hard in anticipation for tonight!

Absolutely amazing update!
Have you been able to reclaim while Greg’s load is still in her? (If you’re interested in that)
I can’t wait for more of this.
I’d be so hard getting to watch another man enter my lady

No unfortunately not yet. By the time we got our reclaiming sex in it kind of just seemed like another session of ours.

*Update*

I just heard from Mrs. Screwher! All is said and done on their day out together. And they're on their way home soon. The best part of this - it's still really early here!! There's plenty of time for my sexy wifey and Greg to screw to their heart's content. And give us our time for our reclaiming sex to !!!

I'll update when I can with what I got.

Always enjoy your updates screwher! It's amazing to keep track with you on her incredible progression as a HotWife. So glad you are supporting and encouraging her!

I’m not sure exactly why, but I find this pretty hot! And I must say congratulations on your wonderful relationship!

Hey Mr S! Simon who has been a stranger to Lit of late! So glad I came here to read about your decision to have Greg go at it without rubbers. Luv luv it that your hot Missy is getting full doses from two virile guys. I can imagine how you shooting off in there where another dude does too puts a whole new rush into the semen factory, and Greg's too. Perhaps there's a deeper stud-solidarity developing between you and Greg too and if so I like that.

Has me just wondering my friend - I know this was never your desire - wondering if your good woman has any imaginings of her husband and her stud-dude … both seeing to her at the same time?

Anyway congratulations and best from an old friend!

*Update*

Thanks to everyone that responded here and to those that send me some PMs regarding this fabulous life we're enjoying now. It really means a lot knowing people are still interested as I've been posting on the thread for awhile now.

I put on a pot of coffee. When Mrs. Screwher and Greg got home we socialized over a cup. But again this is just everyone being polite. She brought him home after their work out and a bite to eat to have their bedroom work out! But we smiled politely and enjoyed a chat in our living room. We talked about trivial stuff; the gym, work, some of our hobbies. When the conversation died down a bit, Greg took it as an opportunity.
"Well..." he said. He took my wife's hand and they stood up off the couch. I smiled my approval. Then when thout really saying anything they went upstairs.

When I made my way up they were already in action. They were both bare chested and making out. Her tits pressed up against him. His hand started exploring her ass inside her pants and panties. They opened his pants and brought his hard cock out! She played with his cock before removing his pants. He laid on our bed. As my wife was about to remove her pants I quickly said that wanted the honours. Not in those words of course as making full sentences then was difficult lol. I lowered her pants. Kneed her ass myself before sliding down her panties. Fuck!! So hot! To any guys in the lifestyle I wholeheartedly recommend taking off your wife's panties for another man!!

No oral this time. My wifey simply climbed on the bed and onto him. Positioned herself and slowly ceme down on him. I was kind of surprised at first as I know she prefers reverse cowgirl. I'm not complaining as I got an excellent view of my sweet little wifey riding her lovers cock! I don't know how long this session lasted for exactly. But long enough to turn over and screw missionary. Soon Greg started to really grunt. My wife let out a "Mmm fuck me!" (Holy fuck...so fuckin hot!!). Then again Greg came, grunting a big load in her pussy!

I got to wrap up here. I'll update asap. Thanks.

Fk me we definitely need a like button here! Well done screwher this is by far my favourite thread

Exciting times for you and the Mrs! Keep telling us what's going on, we're reading it and loving it.

*Update*

Thanks to everyone that responded here and to those that send me some PMs regarding this fabulous life we're enjoying now. It really means a lot knowing people are still interested as I've been posting on the thread for awhile now.

I put on a pot of coffee. When Mrs. Screwher and Greg got home we socialized over a cup. But again this is just everyone being polite. She brought him home after their work out and a bite to eat to have their bedroom work out! But we smiled politely and enjoyed a chat in our living room. We talked about trivial stuff; the gym, work, some of our hobbies. When the conversation died down a bit, Greg took it as an opportunity.
"Well..." he said. He took my wife's hand and they stood up off the couch. I smiled my approval. Then when thout really saying anything they went upstairs.

When I made my way up they were already in action. They were both bare chested and making out. Her tits pressed up against him. His hand started exploring her ass inside her pants and panties. They opened his pants and brought his hard cock out! She played with his cock before removing his pants. He laid on our bed. As my wife was about to remove her pants I quickly said that wanted the honours. Not in those words of course as making full sentences then was difficult lol. I lowered her pants. Kneed her ass myself before sliding down her panties. Fuck!! So hot! To any guys in the lifestyle I wholeheartedly recommend taking off your wife's panties for another man!!

No oral this time. My wifey simply climbed on the bed and onto him. Positioned herself and slowly ceme down on him. I was kind of surprised at first as I know she prefers reverse cowgirl. I'm not complaining as I got an excellent view of my sweet little wifey riding her lovers cock! I don't know how long this session lasted for exactly. But long enough to turn over and screw missionary. Soon Greg started to really grunt. My wife let out a "Mmm fuck me!" (Holy fuck...so fuckin hot!!). Then again Greg came, grunting a big load in her pussy!

I got to wrap up here. I'll update asap. Thanks.

Very hot indeed. I love it when hubby undresses me for my lover. To him it's 'the passing' of me to my lover.

Very good update and can't wait for more later. :rose:

luv luv that you have your hands on her ass and legs just moments before she's climbing onto another man. Hot hot! Another detail which I adore: you mentioning Greg's grunting. Got to be a sign he's so much freer fucking your wife with you around - just as you wish him to be - and, more so! the much greater pleasure for him feeling your wife's silky wet love tunnel around his Meat with no rubber to dull the deliciousness of it. Oh grunt yeah!

*Update*

It was looking like it just going to be a quiet evening at home for Mrs. Screwher and I. But plans got made in a kind of hurry. And last second. But honestly those plans always prove to be the most memorable. Tomorrow is a holiday in my neck of the woods. So I just got back for a run for hamburgers and all that go with it. And of course the liquor store to for "amenities".

And we invited Greg over!

So tonight I'm now looking forward to a much more interesting evening!! It's going without saying Gregand my lovely wifey will end up in the bedroom tonight!

*Update*

It's that time!! Mrs. Screwher and Greg are upstairs again. By now they're naked on our marital bed! His cock is no doubt in some orifice of my wife's body!! And I'm in the living room once again stroking my cock!

*Update*

Right now it's still early in the morning. Greg did indeed spend the night. It's quiet upstairs. The bedroom door is closed. Mrs. Screwher and Her living, breathing sextoy are sleeping off what I'm hoping was an amazing night of sucking and fucking!!

And I'm right where I was when they went upstairs. In the living room, naked on the couch, stroking my cock again!

Love the details in your posts Screwhwr... I can put myself in your situation very easily... and what an awesum situation that is!!! I'm not sure if I'd rather be you, or Greg, the thrills are real from both sides. I THINK I love the stomach turning angst of watching the wife enjoying herself with with another man the most.... but I'm not sure.....

Back