My wife did it again!!

Love the details in your posts Screwhwr... I can put myself in your situation very easily... and what an awesum situation that is!!! I'm not sure if I'd rather be you, or Greg, the thrills are real from both sides. I THINK I love the stomach turning angst of watching the wife enjoying herself with with another man the most.... but I'm not sure.....

That angst can be very strong! Even without watching, just knowing he's fucking her, makes the heart pound. Makes breathing irregular. And makes my cock rock hard!!

Been thinking about you and Mrs SH. Hope all is well! and that excitement has happened or will occur again

That angst can be very strong! Even without watching, just knowing he's fucking her, makes the heart pound. Makes breathing irregular. And makes my cock rock hard!!

Hey Mr, it has been a month now, is everything ok in Screwher Towers?

*Update*

There's a chance that a rendezvous with Greg today could happen. It's contingent on some other things though. I was hesitant to update here until we had somethung concrete but I just recieved a PM from gentleman here inquiring about it. So I decided to throw something up here.

Also there seems to be some concern over our lack of action. Thanks everyone. Alls well. She wasn't up to it the past short while. But I think she's getting antsy today.

*Uldate*

Arrgghh!! Getting together with Greg isn't going to happen tonight. And I've been horny all day in anticipation. But tomorrow is a holiday in our neck of the woods. So fingers crossed and cocks hard!!

*Update*

Game on!! This being a holiday today it's opened up schedules for some fun tonight. Greg will be joining us soon. Definitely very exciting. It's been too long since Mrs. Screwher got that kind of action!

I'll update as soon as I can.

Greg needs to bring a little slut for @Screwher. A petite young woman, that Greg just fucked, like cum leaking out of her holes, just fucked. She needs to handcuff @Screwher, sit him on the couch, strip for him, show him the cum leaking out of her, then blow him while Greg pounds away at his Mrs. She stops sucking everytime he starts to really enjoy it, and tells @Screwher all about what Greg did to her.

Greg needs to bring a little slut for @Screwher. A petite young woman, that Greg just fucked, like cum leaking out of her holes, just fucked. She needs to handcuff @Screwher, sit him on the couch, strip for him, show him the cum leaking out of her, then blow him while Greg pounds away at his Mrs. She stops sucking everytime he starts to really enjoy it, and tells @Screwher all about what Greg did to her.

Freshly fucked is always better!

Some woman have it all

Damn... I wish my husband was as open to infedility as you are.

If he was I'd keep on doing it.

I have to admit one of my fantasies has always been to walk in on my husband cheating on me. I've played that scenario out a few times in my head and I honestly wouldn't mind in fact I've tried to encourage him unsuccessfuly.

He's too vanilla and not very open minded do I guess the odds of this happening are highly unlike ly.

Kudus to you for actually being OK with this. She's very lucky.

Good luck

I have to admit one of my fantasies has always been to walk in on my husband cheating on me. I've played that scenario out a few times in my head and I honestly wouldn't mind in fact I've tried to encourage him unsuccessfuly.

He's too vanilla and not very open minded do I guess the odds of this happening are highly unlike ly.

Good luck

You must be my mirror image!

I have a fantasy of walking in on my wife getting “pounded” by big meat or on her knees gorging on a throbbing cock!

As I write these few words, I am getting a semi!

It’s really not infidelity If both parties are getting a good “rise” out of it!
V.

Last edited:
*Update*

Earlier this afternoon upon our arrival home from the gym, Mrs. Screwher got a very exciting phone call. We were sitting in our living room and she answered it then took it into the kitchen. Not out of earshot. It just turned out she didn't want to take this particular phone call in my presence. I heard:
"Yes"
"Ok. I'd like that."
"I'll let you know when I'm on my way."
Then hung up. She came backmin the room and told me it was Roger!!

She laid everything out. Yesterday at work, Roger made a point of coming to see her on her lunch break. They still work for the same company but different depts. that don't cross paths much. They had enough privacy to talk. He told her he'd like to see her this weekend but wasn't 100% if he'd be available. Well apparently he's available tonight and he called her. Bottom line - she's going to go see him tonight!!

I asked her why she took the call in the other room. I reassured her everything was obviously ok for her to see him. I confessed that I was quite excited now. She said that she felt "weird because of everything with Greg". Translation: She's still a bit concerned I now think she's a slut.

She's going to be making her way soon. I'll update what I have when I have it.

(No surprise but I'm getting hard in my pants now!)

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher is now out the door on her way to Roger's place. I gave her a big kiss and hug and told her I loved her. As well as to have a great time! She responded:

"Oh I intended to!" Oh my god!! That's soooo hot!!

So give it a bit of time for her to get there. They'll talk for a bit. Maybe have a drink or coffee. Then that sweet little pussy is going to have Rogers big cock in it again!!

Needless to say I'm hard and my cock is out now!!

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher is now out the door on her way to Roger's place. I gave her a big kiss and hug and told her I loved her. As well as to have a great time! She responded:

So give it a bit of time for her to get there. They'll talk for a bit. Maybe have a drink or coffee. Then that sweet little pussy is going to have Rogers big cock in it again!!

I still think you're crazy but you clearly enjoy it so have at it. Question, has there ever been a situation in recent memory where you weren't on-board with the wife meeting up with one of her lovers? Or could you see one developing?

*Update*

Bet you are, you edging till she gives details ?:):):)

Good luck

Ditto, but can't get wife to do it here. I know your frustration.

*Update*

It's been quite a night and it's not over yet! I was (and still am) a perpetual hard on full of that sweet cuckold (??) angst that I enjoy so much. I spent most of the time so far stroking my cock thinking about what's going on at Roger's place. Knowing full well my beautiful wifey is spreading her legs for him tonight.

I just got off the horn with Mrs. Screwher. It's getting late here and she said she's feeling at she's going to spend the night. I told her I wanted whatever she wanted. I then asked about her evening. She said she was having a fantastic time and started into some unimportant details. I was patient but finally said "And..."
She knew what that meant. "It's been great!" She didn't go into any details yet. But she shared that they've done it "twice so far!" I told her that I liked the "so far" part. We wrapped up our conversation with her saying she'd call me again when she has the chance.

They generally get busy again after she calls me. So it's a safe bet they're at least backmin his bedroom. And at most he's fucking her again right now!!

*Update*

It's been quite a night and it's not over yet! I was (and still am) a perpetual hard on full of that sweet cuckold (??) angst that I enjoy so much. I spent most of the time so far stroking my cock thinking about what's going on at Roger's place. Knowing full well my beautiful wifey is spreading her legs for him tonight.

I just got off the horn with Mrs. Screwher. It's getting late here and she said she's feeling at she's going to spend the night. I told her I wanted whatever she wanted. I then asked about her evening. She said she was having a fantastic time and started into some unimportant details. I was patient but finally said "And..."
She knew what that meant. "It's been great!" She didn't go into any details yet. But she shared that they've done it "twice so far!" I told her that I liked the "so far" part. We wrapped up our conversation with her saying she'd call me again when she has the chance.

They generally get busy again after she calls me. So it's a safe bet they're at least backmin his bedroom. And at most he's fucking her again right now!!

Twice...so far. Hot. Very hot. :devil:

My wife had a one night stand with a very good friend of ours many years ago. They fucked four times, and she sucked him off twice as well. While I was asleep in our bedroom. Wish I’d been awake.

I still think you're crazy but you clearly enjoy it so have at it. Question, has there ever been a situation in recent memory where you weren't on-board with the wife meeting up with one of her lovers? Or could you see one developing?

No, we've been lucky so far. I've been more than excited for all her lovers so far. But we do have a list of "No ways". If she insisted on a guy on this list it could be trouble in paradise.

*Update*

Its official! It's early in the morning and no sight or sound of my sexy wifey. So she spent the night at Rogers place. And I got to say I love it!! I'm so eager to hear the details when she walks in!!!

Back