new poems

karmadog said:

Not to worry, I will die Dec 3rd, 2038 with an equal chance of dying from heart attack, cancer, and electrolysis (owing to my hairy nipples, I guess--I'm a man! They're supposed to be hairy, dammit).

I'm sorry about your impending mortality, but your finding it out was worth it so we could have that hairy nipple report. (And the answer is "no. of course not." so don't bother asking.)

But tell me. Is the rest of your chest um hairy? Never mind why.

Angeline, yes. Yes it is. I refuse to shave my chest. What a fruity, fruity thing to do.

Lauren, I will keep my binoculars trained on the 7th. Perhaps I'll be able to get the interstellar license plate number and the Men in Black will be able to track them down before any untoward probing occurs.

JUDO said:
---------------------------------------------------
Be brave to look upon one's own.
[...]
Be aware, be warned,
For what's hidden, will give you a nasty surprise
As this self-confessing, brutal mirror
Flays away skin,

[...]
The Real You
by
neonurotic

I'm usually just a reader of this forum as I'm too much of a wuss to post anything in here, but I wanted to say thanks for the mention Judo and to anyone else who has done the same ;)

R/|neonurotic|

Angeline, yes. Yes it is. I refuse to shave my chest. What a fruity, fruity thing to do.

Oh, I don't think you should shave it. Ever.

Ever. Ever.

JUDO said:
I've been looking for a message to send to the grieving families, but silken dreammaid has done it for me.

[...]
Mama,
I tried so hard to bring you a star,
but my reaching hands fell short;
and we became the falling star.

[...]

reaching
by
silken_dreammaid©

Thanks Judo.
This was for all the others gone before as well, for all who had looked up as children and said 'when I grow up, I want to be an astronaut'.

02/04/03 Wicked Tuesday!

Only 7 new poems today, so I will comment on all of them.
Shucks, I was looking forward to reviewing 50 or 60 new poems.

First on the list is an illustrated poem. At the moment the illustration is not showing up, though.

Wish to the setting sun
by Hitchhiker ©

Excerpt:
"Beach bathed in golden light
Sea of liquid gold
Green the flash upon the disc so bright"

Nice enough poem, despite some clichés. Though, I would rethink using gold, or variations of gold, 3 times in a poem this length.

--------------------------

slut
by SavgeWolf ©

Edited to remove this review. Please click the link in the title and read slut and send SavgeWolf feedback.

basic sex
by silken_dreammaid ©

Excerpt:
"Climb up - he moaned.
Shift under - she ordered.
Slide in - he shunted.
Slide out - she panted."

This is a basic poem and basically I like it. :)

Under The Desert Moon
by LostNlove ©

Excerpt:
"Making love
Crickets chirping
A slow warm breeze
The look in your eyes"

This poem has chirping crickets and twinkling stars. This is also LostNlove's first poem at literotica. I'm sure many of us realize that using these kind of cliché images is a mistake many new poets make. I'm sure as LostNlove's skills increase, her poetry will greatly improve.
LostNlove, I hope you'll visit us on the board. Like many of us, you'll learn a lot here. :)

Saturday Night
by Chris71 ©

Excerpt:
"Saturday Night is here, just got paid yesterday
jumped in the shower, brushed my hair
put on some speed stick, and a splash of old spice
got my best threads on as my partners pulled up
got into to his ride, and we spead way
to see whats happening on a Saturday Night.

Saturday Night is in full swing
me and my partner cruisin the loop
cheecking the scene to see whats going on
met some buds in a fast food parking lot
shootin the breeze, finding out whats up
on a Saturday Night"

Poetry can sing, and then again it can sound like someone reading a grocery list. This poem lists a sequence of events. If you read the entire poem you'll see that it has some rather interesting content. With some revisions this could be a good poem.

In Memorium
by Angeline ©

Excerpt:
"The shame of Minos
was collected in a cup
and put to the lips of a
clever man.

Drink Daedalus."

Another excerpt:
"The maze that wheels
on the open sky
flings ambition
at the stars.

Oh Icarus."

Beautifully and intelligently written. A must read!

Trust is 4 letters and a lie
by DR_Bowden ©

"It starts at the same place it ends,
In distrust.
You place it in someone just like a cock,
and just like a cock it can fail you.
Impregnate you with the possibility of forever,
or rape you of any true feelings.
Some people say you can fall in trust just like love.
More often you fall in it like that steaming pile of shit on the sidewalk in Juarez.
Trust, put a coin in the slot ,
and I’ll give you a plastic ring bitch!."

What can I say? This poem speaks for itself.

Last edited:
By the way, I didn't vote on any of the new poems because I can't. Is anyone else having problems with voting?

g'morn all

on "Trust",
I posted my first story (lunch lesson) and poem (Trust is four letters and a lie) yesterday. I must say that it is kinda nice to finally "air the dirty laundry" and put some of my writings out there. I appreciate the feedback and impressions that I have recieved.
Thanks for sharing a little of your time,
DR_Bowden

I had the voting problems too. Kept getting told I hadn't rated it no matter how many times i clicked on it.

And basically, thanks Eve. :)

silken

voting and members glitch

silken_dreammaid said:
I had the voting problems too. Kept getting told I hadn't rated it no matter how many times i clicked on it.

And basically, thanks Eve. :)

silken

I also had the voting problem. Additionally, I couldn't get the list of my submissions to open for me this morning, and the Search Members option still doesn't work. I think the site is just having some difficulties right now (although the search members option has been malfunctioning for a long time now).

--Xtaabay

Literotica Problems

I too am having trouble voting. I also had trouble logging on today, but I am having trouble logging on to Hotmail as well. :(
Also, votes and views still disappear at random intervals.

Regards,                       Rybka

Re: Literotica Problems

Rybka said:
I too am having trouble voting. I also had trouble logging on today, but I am having trouble logging on to Hotmail as well. :(
Also, votes and views still disappear at random intervals.

I think it's all an elaborate trick to make us all look silly :p well, that is, those of us who don't already look silly (hehem... *Rybka*...) :D By the way Rybka, I thought you were a fish, not a clam (or is it an oyster?). What happened? Did you undergo some sort of operation? Are you transpecies now? Mmm... that reminds me... clam chowder... yum... hey, I must invite you over for dinner sometime :p

--Xtaabay:p :rose: :D :p

Re: Re: Literotica Problems

Xtaabay said:
By the way Rybka, I thought you were a fish, not a clam (or is it an oyster?). What happened? Did you undergo some sort of operation? Are you transpecies now? Mmm... that reminds me... clam chowder... yum... hey, I must invite you over for dinner sometime :p

--Xtaabay:p :rose: :D :p

EeeeK! ... And you would probably add tomatoes! :mad: :p :mad:
Actually I have the surgery tomorrow, but just for you...

Last edited:
tomatoes and lavalamps

WickedEve said:
Lava Lamp+Fish=:heart: or cooked fish. hee hee hee
See? It's now been verified. The Fish likes lavalamps!

By the way, I would NEVER put tomatoes in my clam chowder... bluh! Potatoes, yes. Tomatoes, no. But not to worry... I would never cook Rybka... although a friend of a friend of mine might :D

--Xtaabay

Re: 02/04/03 Wicked Tuesday!

WickedEve said:
Only 7 new poems today, so I will comment on all of them.
Shucks, I was looking forward to reviewing 50 or 60 new poems.

First on the list is an illustrated poem. At the moment the illustration is not showing up, though.

Wish to the setting sun
by Hitchhiker ©

Which doesn't mean we can't see it... ;)

hitchhiker_setsun.jpg

that darn picture

Well for people other than Eve who I have sent the picture to as a little thank you .
Here is the photo that should be with my poem.
Don't watch this space though cause the next one, poem that is, might be just a while coming.

Attachments

• punakiki 88.jpg
    punakiki 88.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 12
Re: tomatoes and lavalamps

Xtaabay said:
See? It's now been verified. The Fish likes lavalamps!

By the way, I would NEVER put tomatoes in my clam chowder... bluh! Potatoes, yes. Tomatoes, no. But not to worry... I would never cook Rybka... although a friend of a friend of mine might :D

--Xtaabay

Not "verified". I've been "vilified"! And anyone who likes lavalamps would put tomatoes in anything! ... Even pitchers of beer! And a woman who carries a machete is dangerous to far more than fish! - Don't tell me she uses it to sharpen her crayons. She is quite a few colors short of a full box!
;) :p ;) :rose: :p :rose:

Redeye

Actually tomatoes in beer is a culinary delight. Good cure for a hangover. Plebs mix 10 oz of beer with an equal volume of tomato juice but a purist would first puree fresh tomatoes and then gently add the beer.

Enjoy

Re: Redeye

darkmaas said:
Actually tomatoes in beer is a culinary delight. Good cure for a hangover. Plebs mix 10 oz of beer with an equal volume of tomato juice but a purist would first puree fresh tomatoes and then gently add the beer.

Enjoy
You are as sick as the boys at the bars in Oklahoma! I suppose you like to add pimetoed olives as well, and watch bloody eyeballs bouncing up and down in the pitcher! Blaack! :p

Re: that darn picture

Hitchhiker said:
Well for people other than Eve who I have sent the picture to as a little thank you .
Here is the photo that should be with my poem.
Don't watch this space though cause the next one, poem that is, might be just a while coming.
Love the photo!

Re: Re: Redeye

Rybka said:
You are as sick as the boys at the bars in Oklahoma! I suppose you like to add pimetoed olives as well, and watch bloody eyeballs bouncing up and down in the pitcher! Blaack! :p

As they say, it takes one to know one :D

What is it with you and things floating in beer? First it's vomit, now it's eyeballs.. I don't know... I think something is terribly wrong here :p Although, I've heard that pickled herring is quite tasty :p :D :p
--Xtaabay

Hey, WE. Why is your site down, and when will it be back up?

Re: Re: Re: Redeye

Xtaabay said:
As they say, it takes one to know one :D

What is it with you and things floating in beer? First it's vomit, now it's eyeballs.. I don't know... I think something is terribly wrong here :p Although, I've heard that pickled herring is quite tasty :p :D :p
--Xtaabay
I was just describing the similesfor lavalamps, :p Puke in beer is an apt description!

Got a note back from Laurel regarding voting down, etc. She and her partner in crime, Manu, are doing some technical updates, so voting will be disrupted for a while. Not to worry.

;)
- Judo

Back