Your mind
And your soul
Keep touching me, my love
I never grow tired
Of your kiss
Your eyes
Or your love

the one I threw away... :)
considering everything, I have to thank ya'll for what you said about my silly poem... and I am SO thankful now that i tossed gold digger blues..it sucked too well, not literally

maybe the good stuff is being saved for the start of the new month?

Well you sure knew when to post it, girlfriend. It was a breath of fresh air after all those other thingies. Anyway, I've been really liking all your poems as you know! :)

Re: Be kind......I haven't posted here in ages

BgMma99 said:
Touch me, dear lover
Lay your hands
Your mouth
Your body
On me
Take me, dear lover
Send me spiraling
To heaven
Or at least
Into your heart

When you are not here
I lie in bed
Breathing in your scent
When you are not here
It brings me close to you
Once again

You have touched me, love
With your words
Your mind
And your soul
Keep touching me, my love
I never grow tired
Of your kiss
Your eyes
Or your love
This thread is for reviewing new poems that have already been submitted. Is this one you're working on or has it already been posted? Anyway, start a new thread for feedback and I'll comment on your poem. But I won't be kind. I'll have to rough you up a bit. ;)

May 31st, 2003

Well, when I read yesterday's poems in the morning, I knew this would happen. My suggestion would have been to go read a book or write something for today.

Fortunatelly, the new poetry list is looking a lot better, today. At least there's some more variety: eighteen poems by seventeen authors (Palau has two), including three illustrated submissions. The ones I found more interesting were:

-------------------------------------------------
disfigurement, a comedy
by mojo_cat ©

[...]

I live to serve.

What will my epitaph say?

"Her apron was always clean."
"She could get mustard out of anything."
"It never called in sick."

[...]

Not exactly what I'd call poetry, but it doesn't mean it's less worth reading. There are a few good details.

proper flow
by Palau ©

if needed
I will draw an arrow
pointing
in that direction
on your plenum

[...]

This one made me smile. Palau also started planting tips around. You might want to check it out and make a note of it. :D

Howling Moon
by denis hale ©

I pant
scantily clad and
shivering with desire.

I race across the night sky
shape-shifting,
seeking solace and shelter

[...]

Another good poem. Tighter than the one I mentioned two days ago. Denis: If you want to compare notes about Cannon Beach or any other poem, I'd be glad to, as soon as my schedule opens up a bit. In the mean time, maybe you could post it in a new thread asking for feedback and critique. ;)

Of the three illustrated poems, Svenskaflicka's Quickie is the--um--cutest. For what it's worth.

Re: Re: Be kind......I haven't posted here in ages

WickedEve said:
This thread is for reviewing new poems that have already been submitted. Is this one you're working on or has it already been posted? Anyway, start a new thread for feedback and I'll comment on your poem. But I won't be kind. I'll have to rough you up a bit. ;)

Actually, I was really upset when I popped this in here.

It hasn't been submitted until now, so forgive me:D

planting tips

I really enjoyed planting tips by Palau...anyone who has ever seen how kudzu grows here in the south, well, its beautiful, but takes over everything...a very interesting comparison to my own life and lust... :)

PS..thank you Angeline!! that you enjoy my work means so much!! I have a couple I wrote in my last class, they need some work, and I dont know what to do, if you have time some day, maybe look at a coupole of them..the way prof dissected me , nothing could ever be that bad!!! :devil:

Re: Re: Re: Be kind......I haven't posted here in ages

Lauren.Hynde said:
And don't think she won't enjoy it, BgMma99 :D
I see no reason to comment on a poem unless I get some fun out of it. Anyway, I have comments, whip, and dildo ready.

PS..thank you Angeline!! that you enjoy my work means so much!! I have a couple I wrote in my last class, they need some work, and I dont know what to do, if you have time some day, maybe look at a coupole of them..the way prof dissected me , nothing could ever be that bad!!!

Send em my way (eos_d@hotmail.com). I'll have a go.

Or post them in a new thread if you want others (some of whom review with whips and dildos :D ) to look at them as well (I review with fettucini and nerf balls--kinky, huh?).

I'll give you feedback either way.

:)

Thank you, Lauren and 2394,

I bought chimney blocks today at a garage sale for my tomatoes to live in.

BgMma99 says: I haven't posted here in ages
That was a blessing which unfortunately couldn't last forever. Nothing personal. This is just my way to say that your "poem" stinks.

(Crazy Eve is Wicked when she encourages you to start a new thread on your poem. We already have a huge pile of such useless threads. Please, don't do it, you will waste your own time. Learn something about poetry instead of wallowing in your mud. Otherwise, of course, participate in the forum--everybody and certainly I welcome you).

Best regard,

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BgMma99 says: I haven't posted here in ages

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a blessing which unfortunately couldn't last forever. Nothing personal. This is just my way to say that your "poem" stinks.

(Crazy Eve is Wicked when she encourages you to start a new thread on your poem. We already have a huge pile of such useless threads. Please, don't do it, you will waste your own time. Learn something about poetry instead of wallowing in your mud. Otherwise, of course, participate in the forum--everybody and certainly I welcome you).

Best regard,

Hi BgMma. Nice to meet you and welcome back to the board. :) I apologize on behalf of the many regulars here who disapprove of vicious personal attacks that come in the guise of "help." It's unfortunate that we are exposed to such unnecessary unpleasantness, but I and others here who are serious about our writing will be glad to give *objective* critical feedback and/or steer you to other resources. Do post whatever thread you like or pm me if you'd rather not deal with this. I find "Ignore' helps, too, when it starts to get out of hand. You don't have to be abused to get advice here.

:rose:

Angeline

If I claimed to be Hemmingway, then I can see the rude comments, but hey, I wasn't seeking approval, I just wanted to open up.

Angeline said:
Hi BgMma. Nice to meet you and welcome back to the board. :) I apologize on behalf of the many regulars here who disapprove of vicious personal attacks that come in the guise of "help." It's unfortunate that we are exposed to such unnecessary unpleasantness, but I and others here who are serious about our writing will be glad to give *objective* critical feedback and/or steer you to other resources. Do post whatever thread you like or pm me if you'd rather not deal with this. I find "Ignore' helps, too, when it starts to get out of hand. You don't have to be abused to get advice here.

:rose:

Angeline
BgMma, if you enjoy hypocrisy and cheap saccharin, you came to the right place, Angeline is full of it, and she lacks any principles. You may also join her in her support for Saddam Hussein and his two sons. Angeline is that humane and intelligent. (I am glad that she is against me).

Regards,

Senna Jawa said:
BgMma, if you enjoy hypocrisy and cheap saccharin, you came to the right place, Angeline is full of it, and she lacks any principles. You may also join her in her support for Saddam Hussein and his two sons. Angeline is that humane and intelligent. (I am glad that she is against me).

Regards,
LMAO

Damn......you guys.......:D

Originally posted by Senna Jawa

Regards,

lol. time for ignore.

BgM, seriously, PM or email me if you want to talk poetry (whips or dildos) or need any help at all. Angeline and Lauren are great places to start too.
Senna, I'm so crazy that I'm mildly obsessed with you. Oh, squeezy nibblets, you're gonna be my big masturbatory fantasy tonight. I hope you like the Chihuahua skin thongs I have picked out for you. ;)

Angeline said:
lol. time for ignore.
lol indeed. You're, Angeline, ignoring me so ACTIVELY!!!.

BTW, check your webster for word "ignoring", because I ignore you much better than you "ignore" me. I am not mentioning you unless YOU, Angeline yourself, provoke me. Is yours an East Coast or feminine kind of ignoring? (I finally got curious :)) I guess this is your idea of poetic license.

new poems on 6/01/03

Due to conditions beyond Manu's control, today brings us no new "pussy lickin'" diatribes; in fact, no new poems, nor even stories, at all. Consequently all I have for this Sunday is one “spinner”. So here is that old one that I found for us today. (Only took 5 spins.) It is a very interesting piece. - (If new poems go up later today I will try to get to them.)

avoiding stones
by wespeak ©

what is lacking is silence
a bare assed moment
without din

Cacophony ruled.
hence the headaches
the picket fence feeling
all in a row
all clattering
against the force of our
running along sticks

silence in the eve
as exposed flesh touches
no need to fill the air
with syllables that drift
through windows
past branches
along fences

toe dragged trenches
for the simple seeds
dropped for the inspectors
to find

they will mark the black bound
spiral books with quills
then retire to rooms
following meat and ale

As always, these are only the thoughts and impressions of one person. Everyone is free, and indeed encouraged, to express their own opinions and comments. Elapsed time so far today for me was just 0 hours. :)

Regards,                                 Rybka

Of Senna and Saddam

Senna said:
...if you enjoy hypocrisy and cheap saccharin, you came to the right place, Angeline is full of it, and she lacks any principles. You may also join her in her support for Saddam Hussein and his two sons. Angeline is that humane and intelligent.

Well Senna my boy, these are strong words. This is twice the subject has come up. I took the liberty of researching Angeline's support for Saddam et al. and found only that she was against a war with Iraq.

An advanced logician, such as yourself, will concede that resisting a war does not constitute support for the "enemy". A lot of people, (including the government of Canada, and by extrapolation, darkmaas himself) did not support the war. To suggest that that means we support Saddam is codswallop. (Actually it's libel).

So as a bare minimum, you owe Angeline an apology.

Common politeness would suggest that you owe apologies to more than her.

I am waiting....

darkmaas.

new poems on 6/08/03

O.K. I count 16 poems finally posted for 6/1/03. Eight are written by the pussy freak. I decline to read them. Of the remaining eight, I cannot rate any of them above average.

Whoever reviews tomorrow should have fun. All of the poems so far posted are audio poems. - Have fun!

Regards,                                 Rybka

New poems for 6-01 are now posted along with poems for tomorrow, including many poems by jazm49 -- 4 with E's.

Oh, I see fish beat me to it. Rybka, you didn't read the pussy poetry?

Back