One Final Rant

WickedEve said:
I don't know.
I wanted off the list!
I wonder if she'd bitch slap me if I PMed again about 1201?
You PM her, anna. :eek:

you are not getting off the list unless I get off the list little lady

(hmm, if you get off, will I get your votes? Kind of like Risk?)

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

(insert demonic laugh that increases in pitch and volume with every devil)

um edited to say I have a few other things of yours I would like as well.

4. Cluster fuck
When a situation goes beyond the humorously wrong. Comes from a millitary term to describe the fact that soldiers under fire tend to cluster together for moral support, making them easier to hit.

I'm just sayin......
:D :rose:

annaswirls said:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

(insert demonic laugh that increases in pitch and volume with every devil)

um edited to say I have a few other things of yours I would like as well.
I wanted the martyr points, which I can't get if I'm on the list.

Tathagata said:
4. Cluster fuck
The perfect phrase. I'm freaking out thinking about it. But anna can't be in the cluster. I think she hit on me. Of course, I think that about everyone.

annaswirls said:

What's this talk about anna and Eve getting off? Someone better write an erotic poem about it. Can I watch? When will it happen? Is it on pay-per-view?

WickedEve said:
The perfect phrase. I'm freaking out thinking about it. But anna can't be in the cluster. I think she hit on me. Of course, I think that about everyone.

wait, I can't be in the cluster fuck because I hit on you? That just doesn't seem fair (and I cannot believe you are just noticing my advances.)

Okay I pulled an Eve with Laurel, and can get 1201 in if I can demonstrate that he is an active user. He was not in the database....?

however he did earn an e today.

interesting...
still doesn't explain me, hmmm is it because I went invisible, or am I being cluster fucked?

ooh I hope it is the latter!

oh it all makes sense, we call him 1201 but he is really

anti-gaki -
Submitted by twelveoone (Non-Erotic Poetry) 02/24/05

and if you have not read this poem, go do it now

annaswirls said:
wait, I can't be in the cluster fuck because I hit on you? That just doesn't seem fair (and I cannot believe you are just noticing my advances.)
We now have a cluster fuck club and there's a sign on the door: no annas allowed.
But there's a perfectly good dispersed fuck club around the block. ;)

I talked to Laurel, and as I had thought, it was just an oversight. She already added Anna, and will add 1201 now. She didn't before because she couldn't find 1201's memberpage and nobody told her it was twelveoone. :devil:

annaswirls said:
oh it all makes sense, we call him 1201 but he is really

anti-gaki -
Submitted by twelveoone (Non-Erotic Poetry) 02/24/05

and if you have not read this poem, go do it now
1201 is habit. I forgot about it being spelled out, too. He got an E today? I need to go read. Later, cluster bunny.

Lauren Hynde said:
I talked to Laurel, and as I had thought, it was just an oversight. She already added Anna, and will add 1201 now. She didn't before because she couldn't find 1201's memberpage and nobody told her it was twelveoone. :devil:

I just got the same thing and just sent her his link

maybe she typed in anna for me and didnt find one

WickedEve said:
We now have a cluster fuck club and there's a sign on the door: no annas allowed.
But there's a perfectly good dispersed fuck club around the block. ;)

wait a goddamn second, I was the one who was fucked, I think I should be in the center of the cluster!

I dont wanna be dispersed. sniff sniff

I think we should have a poll, make it a fair vote:

Should annaswirls be allowed to be in the cluster fuck?

1. YES
2. ABSOLUTELY
3. MOST DEFINATELY
4. MORE THE MERRIER!
4. no

psst liar, bring the camera

annaswirls said:
wait a goddamn second, I was the one who was fucked, I think I should be in the center of the cluster!

I dont wanna be dispersed. sniff sniff

I think we should have a poll, make it a fair vote:

Should annaswirls be allowed to be in the cluster fuck?

1. YES
2. ABSOLUTELY
3. MOST DEFINATELY
4. MORE THE MERRIER!
4. no

psst liar, bring the camera
Fine. Be in the cluster--off to the right. I'm the center. :)

And the number guy has been added to the list. And I bet Laurel is ready to close down the poetry board. LOL

WickedEve said:
Fine. Be in the cluster--off to the right. I'm the center. :)

And the number guy has been added to the list. And I bet Laurel is ready to close down the poetry board. LOL

okay I will be to your right, I am left handed.....

Maybe she could be the director of the cluster fuck movie... or at least in the credits

Lauren Hynde said:
"Poet must be an active Literotica author who submitted stories during the year 2004." - I take that to mean that the poet must have submitted poems during 2004 and still have them on the site (active). ;)
That can be taken in quite a different way also. As a matter of fact, it lacks the legalese.
Poet must be active Literotica author
who submitted stories during the year 2004
active? Tara, anna, and myself, why yes, we have been, and still are.

stories? I did not submit any, I don't know if anna or Tara summitted any,

But the nomination was for who was the most influentional Poet

BTW (he laughs) we can all see how influentional I am, nobody bother to answer My Damn thread.

twelveoone said:
That can be taken in quite a different way also. As a matter of fact, it lacks the legalese.
Poet must be active Literotica author
who submitted stories during the year 2004
active? Tara, anna, and myself, why yes, we have been, and still are.

stories? I did not submit any, I don't know if anna or Tara summitted any,

But the nomination was for who was the most influentional Poet

BTW (he laughs) we can all see how influentional I am, nobody bother to answer My Damn thread.

In litease, I think a poem is just another kind of story. :rolleyes:

and I had a thought-- I love the man still as do many people here, and he is the most influential poet still to many people, I am sure, and I probably should just let this go, but how is sp an active author. I mean he has been known to channel, but.....

Tara had a slew of very successful Artist stories, I think she started at lit as a author. I have written several stink bombs :)

what was your damn thread? the one abuot your posts not posting?

should I go bump it so you can flex your influencing muscles :kiss:
now shush, you write like no one else, and spend a lot of time sticking your neck out, being honest, interpreting people's poetry like no one else has.

WickedEve said:
1201 is habit. I forgot about it being spelled out, too. He got an E today? I need to go read. Later, cluster bunny.
Now Evie, I saw your comment, you forgot? Where do you think I got "big number boy". I don't talk like that.
And what do you mean, you want off the list?

annaswirls said:
should I go bump it so you can flex your influencing muscles :kiss:
if you want to call IT that... :rolleyes:
annaswirls said:
now shush, you write like no one else, and spend a lot of time sticking your neck out,
"giraffe in flames"
:nana: being honest, interpreting people's poetry like no one else has.[/QUOTE]

twelveoone said:
Now Evie, I saw your comment, you forgot? Where do you think I got "big number boy". I don't talk like that.
And what do you mean, you want off the list?
I want off the list now that your big number boy cooties are on it.

WickedEve said:
Angeline
Impressive
Lauren Hynde
Liar
Maria2394
My Erotic Tail
smithpeter
WickedEve
annaswirls

Where am I :confused: ROFL, sorry :D

CharleyH said:
Where am I :confused: ROFL, sorry :D

Let's all us "missing ones" have a pout.

One, two, three.........................

pout!

(just stirring it up a bit - it's my style, ya know)

WickedEve said:
I want off the list now that your big number boy cooties are on it.
The real shame of this is, some of this should have been addressed IN the nomination thread.

Tara belongs in...
Now that the voting, is half over, what chance does Anna have? after two solid nominations.
And Damn you Eve, you belong.

Me, I never bought the robe, never waved the bones, not sure the laurel wreath would look that good on me.

twelveoone said:
Me, I never bought the robe, never waved the bones, not sure the laurel wreath would look that good on me.

it depends up on where you wore it

okay I am going to go get a life somewhere and get off this crazy ride

BooMerengue said:
Ohhh...

I see why you're miffed now.
Well... just don't vote at all. I won't. How did this happen? She was nominated, by several, I think.
hmmm... HAS to be an accident.
I'm just now paying attention to this post. Even though anna and 1201 on there now, I'm wondering why you wouldn't vote at all if anna wasn't added? I think the others names on there are worth a vote.

sandspike said:
I don't remember seeing smithpeter write anything since God knows when.
Anna should be on here.
Sandspike, smithpeter passed away close to a year ago.

twelveoone said:
The real shame of this is, some of this should have been addressed IN the nomination thread.

Tara belongs in...
Now that the voting, is half over, what chance does Anna have? after two solid nominations.
And Damn you Eve, you belong.

Anna is doing better than Maria and you. Besides, it looks like Lauren is going to win again, so this should put an end to all the ado over it. ;)

Back