"our" hotel/spa/guesthouse

Ooooch ya GOT me...

Just don't let'em sing "Feelings".

That would torture EVERYBODY!

So...have i got the job? Shall i begin collecting a subbie orchestra? May i conduct with a quirt instead of a baton? ...hmmm maybe a baton would sting more.

Last edited:
y'all make me giggle and giggle and giggle...and then giggle more.
I feel like anyone looking on while i'm reading this thread would think i was kinda tetched in the head or something. (And it's always like that when i read Blue's posts - any of them.)
:D

cymbidia said:
y'all make me giggle and giggle and giggle...and then giggle more.
I feel like anyone looking on while i'm reading this thread would think i was kinda tetched in the head or something. (And it's always like that when i read Blue's posts - any of them.)
:D
i agree totally, cym... i LOVE this thread.. so much fun for everyone... we are getting all kinds of good ideas here... don't you think? hmmm, never felt a quirt before.... but, Blue, darlin... if you want to test the 2 out, and see which one works the best, i'll be first in line with my ass in the air... lol.... :p

SierraMoon said:

i agree totally, cym... i LOVE this thread.. so much fun for everyone... we are getting all kinds of good ideas here... don't you think? hmmm, never felt a quirt before.... but, Blue, darlin... if you want to test the 2 out, and see which one works the best, i'll be first in line with my ass in the air... lol.... :p
<ponder> I think we need different rules for a sub orchestra :D
They will NOT get the baton/quirt they play wrong...
And the reward for a good performance would be a session with their fave Dom/me.

Monika

Frouwa_Aph said:

<ponder> I think we need different rules for a sub orchestra :D
They will NOT get the baton/quirt they play wrong...
And the reward for a good performance would be a session with their fave Dom/me.

Monika
i play the flute quite well... do i win, do i win?????

Pulls up stockings and sits down...

I don't do "Feelings"!!!

I do ballads and Gershwin and the like....

That 40's stuff..

....but if you want to hire a professional far be it from me to stop you.

You know, I have a bachelor's degree in hotel and restaurant management, and I worked for several years in management at one of the largest hotel firms, and I want to tell you....

....you guys aren't all that far off the mark.;)

WillowPuss said:

hmmmmmm ... what else do we need?
bellhop?
errrrrrr .... gawd - can you tell its forever since we stayed in a decent hotel?
ohhhhhh waiting staff
bar staff (hmmmm - that conjures up some neat mental images!)

any more for any more?

oooh can I be barstaff? I mix a neat cocktail and I'm pretty good at pulling pints (good old northernLass!) - besides that way I get to bag the pool table ( there is a pool table in the bar right??)

and Blue - I'll audition for the orchestra/band - I play Bass and I can sing - just don't expect me to hit anything above a top E (alto/tenor)

Excellent! (rubbing hands in glee)

i think we have a soul chorus to do the "doo wops" in all that 50's stuff. i'll have to really "crack down" to get you girls to sing tight harmonies like "The Chordettes - Mr. Sandman"

That's OK, i think we'll all enjoy that way i "crack down". i need the Dom practice anyway.

Actually Boss Lady, i was thinking of using the quirt as a reward for when they play RIGHT.

i'd use a flogger, but all those tails flapping while i'm trying to conduct would be distracting. Not to mention the fact that i'd probably end up flogging people on the dance floor.

hmmmm....that might actually be a draw. We'd have people trying to get close enough get whacked while they dance. NAKED! Ohh...we're gonna be RICH!

Re: Excellent! (rubbing hands in glee)

DRxBlue said:
i think we have a soul chorus to do the "doo wops" in all that 50's stuff. i'll have to really "crack down" to get you girls to sing tight harmonies like "The Chordettes - Mr. Sandman"

That's OK, i think we'll all enjoy that way i "crack down". i need the Dom practice anyway.

Actually Boss Lady, i was thinking of using the quirt as a reward for when they play RIGHT.

i'd use a flogger, but all those tails flapping while i'm trying to conduct would be distracting. Not to mention the fact that i'd probably end up flogging people on the dance floor.

hmmmm....that might actually be a draw. We'd have people trying to get close enough get whacked while they dance. NAKED! Ohh...we're gonna be RICH!
I can just see the Marquee outside....
Doc Blue's "Most Dangerous Band"
or maybe not.

NBC might not like that one.....

Last edited:
The could really live up to the billing though,

Maybe we could "win the title". That's Paul Shaffer and that crew? Hell yes!

Letterman would probably let us wrestle for it right in his show. In chocolate pudding! When Shaffer's bunch realize that our band doesn't even mind getting hurt, they'll run away SCREAMING!

The publicity would be infinite. Dancing right next to the band stand would be like getting front row seats to see Gallagher!

Maybe i could wear a tuxedo with tails, like Cab Calloway, and a navy Blue flogger wig. It would look sorta like that guy who has Slim Jims all over his head who says, "Bite Me!"

My catch phrase could be like. "Whattya gonna DO? (shrug) Beats ME!"

Lawd! i'm really gettin' into this part! How are yer balls today T?

Re: Re: Excellent! (rubbing hands in glee)

SpectreT said:

I can just see the Marquee outside....
Doc Blue's "Most Dangerous Band"
or maybe not.

NBC might not like that one.....

ROFL

I just love the name. Let's use it.

*looks around...tapping the crop against his leg*

This thread is getting out of hand.
I think it's time to apply some discipline.

Re: The could really live up to the billing though,

DRxBlue said:
Maybe we could "win the title". That's Paul Shaffer and that crew? Hell yes!

Letterman would probably let us wrestle for it right in his show. In chocolate pudding! When Shaffer's bunch realize that our band doesn't even mind getting hurt, they'll run away SCREAMING!

The publicity would be infinite. Dancing right next to the band stand would be like getting front row seats to see Gallagher!

Maybe i could wear a tuxedo with tails, like Cab Calloway, and a navy Blue flogger wig. It would look sorta like that guy who has Slim Jims all over his head who says, "Bite Me!"

My catch phrase could be like. "Whattya gonna DO? (shrug) Beats ME!"

Lawd! i'm really gettin' into this part! How are yer balls today T?

Hammered Brass, to answer the last first. Paul Shaffer and his band... I forget what they're called these days, but when Letterman was on NBC, they were "The World's Most Dangerous Band". NBC made them leave their name behind, though, threatening to sue Letterman and CBS if they used that name. They cited Intellectual Property laws. Basically, anything Letterman came up with while working for NBC was the property of NBC, and Letterman couldn't use it in his CBS show.

Re: Re: The could really live up to the billing though,

He used to do stupid pet tricks and the top ten back on NBC. He even used to toss pencils and letters and make that glass breaking sound. And he took his patented goofy faces.

SpectreT said:

Hammered Brass, to answer the last first. Paul Shaffer and his band... I forget what they're called these days, but when Letterman was on NBC, they were "The World's Most Dangerous Band". NBC made them leave their name behind, though, threatening to sue Letterman and CBS if they used that name. They cited Intellectual Property laws. Basically, anything Letterman came up with while working for NBC was the property of NBC, and Letterman couldn't use it in his CBS show.

Yahoo says...

Shaffer's band is now called the "CBS Orchestra" , but i bet NBC would sell the rights to "World's Most Dangerous Band" for $1000. It ain't doin' THEM any good. i bet NBC would have impounded Dave's goofy face if they could have.

i think Dave'd LOVE it! He'd get a chance to stick it to 'em pretty good. Paul Shaffer's head covered in chocolate pudding. That'd sell alotta Jello.

If they don't go for it. We could have any other name. Maybe Herb Alpert and a bunch of alcoholic trumpets and trombones called "Hammered Brass"

Maybe go for the punk thing as long as i have a mop of navy Blue leather "hair". We could be like, Gnawfully Wedded or something.

i want to conduct with a licorice black 6' single tail, it'd go better with the tux. Maybe the tux could be patent leather.

i really want to DO this. i never had so much fun in my LIFE.

Re: Yahoo says...

I suspect the women here might insist on the Acme assless pants and no long tails tux suit - just a guess.

DRxBlue said:

i want to conduct with a licorice black 6' single tail, it'd go better with the tux. Maybe the tux could be patent leather.

i really want to DO this. i never had so much fun in my LIFE.

Re: Re: Yahoo says...

monster666 said:
I suspect the women here might insist on the Acme assless pants and no long tails tux suit - just a guess.

what a wonderful idea, monster... i'm all for that....:p

ummmm, Blue... do i get to play my flute, or not? i've found that i'm very good at blowing things.. i mean, into things... :D

Re: Re: Yahoo says...

monster666 said:

ummmm, just thought of something.. if the men are going to be wearing this, what are us women going to be wearing??

Re: Re: Re: Yahoo says...

SierraMoon said:

ummmm, just thought of something.. if the men are going to be wearing this, what are us women going to be wearing??

bandaides and dental floss?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yahoo says...

lilfrk said:

bandaides and dental floss?
better find me some of those 4x4 cotton pads, with a robe belt instead.. lol.. bandaids and dental floss.. YEAH RIGHT:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Yahoo says...

SierraMoon said:

Aaah that's easy...
bottoms/subs/slave will wear collars, a frilly little apron when apropriate and marks.
Tops/Dom/mes on staff will wear what ever they like. :D

Monika

Back