produce

Willow, I have seen some Zucchini that were about 12 inches long and about a big around as my forearm....which I haven't measured lately. But then I've also seen them about the size of the average cock too. It all depends on the farm that grows them I guess. My grandfather grows them in his garden, as well as cucumbers.

yeah we have some strange differences on food names, I've noticed...lol

dixi

WillowPuss said:
*sigh*
showing my ignorance here ... but I gotta ask ... what's a zucchini?

It is an italian squash, that I believe the folks in the UK call it something else.

Eb

Minout said:

It is a courgette.

Minout

Thanks, I was in the UK in June, and I saw that they had a different name, but I could not remember what it was!

dixicritter said:
Willow, I have seen some Zucchini that were about 12 inches long and about a big around as my forearm....which I haven't measured lately. But then I've also seen them about the size of the average cock too. It all depends on the farm that grows them I guess. My grandfather grows them in his garden, as well as cucumbers.

yeah we have some strange differences on food names, I've noticed...lol

dixi

ive seen some squash the size of footballs and longer then a foot.

dixicritter said:
~giggles~

Is this thread making anyone else hungry??

~grins~
dixi

It sure is. I once saw this picture for a swing party and it had this naked woman on the buffet table with strategically placed produce. She was part of the vegetable cheese and meat trays. Very nicely done.

Eb

Yes I am getting hungry too but definately not for zucchini.

Unless it was disguised as zucchini bread (or loaf depending on where you are from)

I don't think that I would be especially keen on a large plate of melon either. Not even with proscciutto wrapped around it.

Minout

(Lit really needs a spell checker I don't have the faintest idea of how to spell Italian salt cured ham)

M

Minout said:
Yes I am getting hungry too but definately not for zucchini.

Unless it was disguised as zucchini bread (or loaf depending on where you are from)

I don't think that I would be especially keen on a large plate of melon either. Not even with proscciutto wrapped around it.

Minout

(Lit really needs a spell checker I don't have the faintest idea of how to spell Italian salt cured ham)

M

You came close enough!

Ebonyfire said:

It sure is. I once saw this picture for a swing party and it had this naked woman on the buffet table with strategically placed produce. She was part of the vegetable cheese and meat trays. Very nicely done.

Eb

Ummmm...where did they put the dip? ;)

So sorry

I'm so sorry to all you vegans out there reading this. I hope you weren't offended by my contaminating an otherwise safe thread with the mention of rotting animal flesh.

Minout

Ebonyfire said:

Eb

Now that does sound very interesting.

Originally posted by lorddragonwolf
hungry and horny.

I know, such a combo huh? ~grins~

dixi

CarolineOh said:

You came close enough!

Did I really get it right?!!

Minout prematurely doing the *I spelled proscciutto right* dance, arms waving above her head

one of these days dixi will have to come visit my store. i promise to let you go after a few days(i mean hours) bring a warm jacket because i wll have you in the cooler showing just how big fruits and vegies can be.

lorddragonwolf said:
one of these days dixi will have to come visit my store. i promise to let you go after a few days(i mean hours) bring a warm jacket because i wll have you in the cooler showing just how big fruits and vegies can be.

You think you can show a country girl something she hasn't seen before? Hmmmm that is an enticing offer.

~smiles~
dixi

dayum! ya'll! And i just happen to have to go to Wal-mart today...

i wonder if anyone would wish to show me around...

ooooohhhh...but if i go late Wednesday night, there's that stock guy that i've seen...hmmm...interesting ideas...

ya'll are wicked...:devil:

Back