produce

Well, I think if you get some fresh mint and crush it; applied to certain sensitive areas it might be interesting. I can almost feel the tingle now. :)

Other herbs could be put into enema solutions according to Wizard's enema links.

You could also make a pesto sauce and paint it on certain body parts to be licked off.

Desdemona said:
Well, I think if you get some fresh mint and crush it; applied to certain sensitive areas it might be interesting. I can almost feel the tingle now. :)

Other herbs could be put into enema solutions according to Wizard's enema links.

You could also make a pesto sauce and paint it on certain body parts to be licked off.

I just have to say this Des, I just love the way you think!!~grins~

Oh my that's a great post. And on the spanking thing I'm sure if we market it just right we can get ya all you could ever want. ~wink~

dixi

dixicritter said:

I just have to say this Des, I just love the way you think!!~grins~

Oh my that's a great post. And on the spanking thing I'm sure if we market it just right we can get ya all you could ever want. ~wink~

dixi

Thanks babe. I'm currently working on the next challenge. lol

NemoAlia said:
Oh well. So not the herbs. What about lettuce?

Imagine being blindfolded, bound and naked. Something cold, fragile and damp and almost feathery is being stroked across your skin.

Used to be a guy come around the clubs did a whole Dom Chef deal. he tied up a sub and rubbed em with oils and stuff and garnished all over them with fruit and veggies. It was cool to watch but what a mess.

Sis

Ebonyfire said:

Is there a word for "fear of melons"?

Eb

Yes,...but it is a hyphenated word, "FEM-A-PHOBA-LONIA".

This phobia was prominent prior to the sixties. As the hippie era transformed to the yippie movement, to the chippie stage, it dwindled to almost a non-existent state of mind.

There are cases still being reported, but with the rapid invention and deployment of rubber, or plastic blow up doll babies, and fake vibrating vaginas, it is rare to find it diagnosed today.

Just thought I would letya know. :devil: :rose:

MzChrista said:

Yeah but he had babes lined up to play with him so I guess it was worth it.

No doubt. I can imagine it would be fun. I would require an immediate shower. I hate being messy for long.

agk!

everything. everything is sexual!!!!!!

i once took a photo of myself lying on my bed, in a bra and jeans with the fly undone, a rosy apple sitting on my cunt. handed it in for class (figures the teacher loved it... although picturing him being into bdsm... well... lets not) i called it "Eve's apple" now all i can think of is an apple covered in lube ending up IN my cunt. is this a good thing or a bad thing... i can't decide...

and i thought i had problems with popsicles when i was 15......

Re: agk!

"angel" eve said:
everything. everything is sexual!!!!!!

i once took a photo of myself lying on my bed, in a bra and jeans with the fly undone, a rosy apple sitting on my cunt. handed it in for class (figures the teacher loved it... although picturing him being into bdsm... well... lets not) i called it "Eve's apple" now all i can think of is an apple covered in lube ending up IN my cunt. is this a good thing or a bad thing... i can't decide...

and i thought i had problems with popsicles when i was 15......

Welcome to our strange, perverted little world. Embrace your inner food fetish. :p

MzChrista said:
Used to be a guy come around the clubs did a whole Dom Chef deal. he tied up a sub and rubbed em with oils and stuff and garnished all over them with fruit and veggies. It was cool to watch but what a mess.

He would also use leeks as floggers in his scenes.

Re: Re: To ALL

Um, anyone know latin for mammarymares? There's a phobia I just don't understand, personally.

Ebonyfire said:

Is there a word for "fear of melons"?

Eb

i don't do produce

itz that simple. i just don't.

popsicles were an experiement with ice, but produce no. just no. even if our guests do tend to joke about the cucumbers in our fridge. they are stricktly virginal...

unless... oh gawd. i'm going to assume E. would have the good sense not to put it back in the fridge if he'd been enjoying it, if he's into food. i try not to get too personal into my roomates sex lives. knowing whether they're getting any and from male or female is PLENTY detail for me. unless of course we're mentioning the lovely lady i share my bedroom with, thatz a different story.

Re: i don't do produce

C'mon Eve. There a reason for that rule "always wash and peel your cukes". It makes good sense to be careful, doesn't it? I mean, it could be second hand by the time it ends up in your grocery cart. You would think that anyone who has ever seen a tomato bug would have some pause, but who knows what goes on in supermarket stockrooms at night?

"angel" eve said:
itz that simple. i just don't.

popsicles were an experiement with ice, but produce no. just no. even if our guests do tend to joke about the cucumbers in our fridge. they are stricktly virginal...

unless... oh gawd. i'm going to assume E. would have the good sense not to put it back in the fridge if he'd been enjoying it, if he's into food. i try not to get too personal into my roomates sex lives. knowing whether they're getting any and from male or female is PLENTY detail for me. unless of course we're mentioning the lovely lady i share my bedroom with, thatz a different story.

Re: Sis

artful said:

Yes,...but it is a hyphenated word, "FEM-A-PHOBA-LONIA".

This phobia was prominent prior to the sixties. As the hippie era transformed to the yippie movement, to the chippie stage, it dwindled to almost a non-existent state of mind.

There are cases still being reported, but with the rapid invention and deployment of rubber, or plastic blow up doll babies, and fake vibrating vaginas, it is rare to find it diagnosed today.

Just thought I would letya know. :devil: :rose:

ROTFL

Can you say, bologna? Yes, I knew you could. <ala Mr. Rogers>

Eb

spankableBelle said:

i might just have to do that...i need a container for my toys...think you can help me find something suitable? ;)

might just have the container you are looking for.

Re: Re: i don't do produce

monster666 said:
C'mon Eve. There a reason for that rule "always wash and peel your cukes". It makes good sense to be careful, doesn't it? I mean, it could be second hand by the time it ends up in your grocery cart. You would think that anyone who has ever seen a tomato bug would have some pause, but who knows what goes on in supermarket stockrooms at night?

hey just because i stock produce at night does not mean that i abuse such said produce. however there is the cute redhead who volunteered to try the cucumbers and the zucchini, oh and then there is the blonde who likes eggplants.

Re: Re: Re: i don't do produce

lorddragonwolf said:
hey just because i stock produce at night does not mean that i abuse such said produce. however there is the cute redhead who volunteered to try the cucumbers and the zucchini, oh and then there is the blonde who likes eggplants.

Heeeeyyyy!!! You promised you wouldn't tell.....~winks~

Re: Re: Re: i don't do produce

lorddragonwolf said:

Oooooh, do you have ichibans? Those long Japanese eggplants?;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: i don't do produce

dixicritter said:

Heeeeyyyy!!! You promised you wouldn't tell.....~winks~

**whisphering to you softly******i didn't mrntion your name you did..

i will not tell them there are photos and video footage.........oppps.....:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: i don't do produce

CarolineOh said:

Oooooh, do you have ichibans? Those long Japanese eggplants?;)

no not yet but we have the hothouse/english cuccumbers the really long ones.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i don't do produce

lorddragonwolf said:

**whisphering to you softly******i didn't mrntion your name you did..

i will not tell them there are photos and video footage.........oppps.....:D

*whispers back* Ok good, they don't need to know that. ~winks~

Back