produce

Re: Re: Re: i don't do produce

I didn't say it was you, but thanks for making my point! Now hurry on over to the cheesy electronics aisle and snag a Polaroid. I want some shots of the redhead with the zucchini. Somehow, blondes and eggplant seem like a natural fit, like pizza and beer, and therefore less desirable from a kink perspective.

lorddragonwolf said:

hey just because i stock produce at night does not mean that i abuse such said produce. however there is the cute redhead who volunteered to try the cucumbers and the zucchini, oh and then there is the blonde who likes eggplants.

Re: Re: Re: Re: i don't do produce

If you've got a webcam, I'll overnight a case of squash! And I promise I won't tell - much.

dixicritter said:

Heeeeyyyy!!! You promised you wouldn't tell.....~winks~

FOR SALE PICS OF.................

have for sale pics and video of.......

sorry dixi could not resist.:D :D :D

Desdemona said:
Well, I think if you get some fresh mint and crush it; applied to certain sensitive areas it might be interesting. I can almost feel the tingle now. :)

And you would smell minty fresh!

Eb

ok been off for two days and went back to work last night, first thing i see is a woman buying ginger. i cracked a smile and she smiled back asked if we had anymore, told her i would check. well she took the biggest thickest piece. i think my grinn gave it away. i think i need to get away from produce. was hell thinking bad thoughts all night.

It could be worse

Imagine working in one of the specialty home goods stores. The ones where they sell all the chrome torture, er, I mean gadgets. Like tenderizing mallets and spatulas and cutting boards and bag clips and........ oooohh, ahhhhhh.

Anyone want to go shopping?

Re: It could be worse

PlayDoe said:
Imagine working in one of the specialty home goods stores. The ones where they sell all the chrome torture, er, I mean gadgets. Like tenderizing mallets and spatulas and cutting boards and bag clips and........ oooohh, ahhhhhh.

Anyone want to go shopping?

There are two stores I adore:

Any shoe store
And Home Depot.

Eb

I agree with EB

Walking around Home Depot is like a night out on the town. Man, I sound like a hillbilly!

Re: I agree with EB

PlayDoe said:
Walking around Home Depot is like a night out on the town. Man, I sound like a hillbilly!

I get aroused in Home Depot!

Eb <who is handy in her own right>

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i don't do produce

monster666 said:
If you've got a webcam, I'll overnight a case of squash! And I promise I won't tell - much.

Yeah I've heard that one before...~winks~...SEE...

Originally posted by lorddragonwolf
have for sale pics and video of.......

sorry dixi could not resist. :D :D :D

I know, its so hard to resist a good set up....~grins~

dixi

Re: Re: Re: I agree with EB

dixicritter said:

And I thought I was the only one....~giggles~

dixi

Nope. We could form a club. I bet there are more like us right in this forum, Dom/me & sub alike.

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Re: I agree with EB

Ebonyfire said:

Nope. We could form a club. I bet there are more like us right in this forum, Dom/me & sub alike.

Eb

ooo ooo I got it....

The alternative BDSM shopping club for the horny.

Slogan..

"It don't matter if your Dom/me or sub, shopping can be a horny experience."

Or something like that.....~grins~

dixi

lorddragonwolf said:
ok been off for two days and went back to work last night, first thing i see is a woman buying ginger. i cracked a smile and she smiled back asked if we had anymore, told her i would check. well she took the biggest thickest piece. i think my grinn gave it away. i think i need to get away from produce. was hell thinking bad thoughts all night.

You'd better be careful, they might transfer you to hardware!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I agree with EB

dixicritter said:

ooo ooo I got it....

The alternative BDSM shopping club for the horny.

Slogan..

"It don't matter if your Dom/me or sub, shopping can be a horny experience."

Or something like that.....~grins~

dixi

yep

Home Depot...your fetish headquarters!

Eb

Ebonyfire said:

well, don't you have moments when you feel unfresh?

Try mintipuss, it will take the worry out of being close!

Eb

"Want to be fresh for every encounter?

Try mintpuss ...."

You know, I think we might be on to something here ....

<snip>

Eb

WillowPuss said:

"Want to be fresh for every encounter?

Try mintpuss ...."

You know, I think we might be on to something here ....

I can see the ad playing in my head now.
When I use mintipuss, I get the sensation of sitting naked in an icy cold mountain stream. I'm soo refreshed and invigorated. I smell good and taste great. ~snickers~

Desdemona said:
<snip>

Eb

When I use mintipuss, I get the sensation of sitting naked in an icy cold mountain stream. I'm soo refreshed and invigorated. I smell good and taste great. ~snickers~

Yes and behind you would be several guys in uniform singing, with a big grin on their faces!

Eb

Desdemona said:
<snip>

Eb

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Good one Des.

LMAO

Back