Question for all black men

Re: Black Beauty

Svenskaflicka said:
Combining the beauty issue with the original topic for this thread...
... Most African guys that I've been dating, have been crazy over my full behind ...

So that explains it! I, being of predominantly African extraction, must be genetically predisposed to salivate at the rhythmic, simultaneous, up and down, sway-wobble, to and fro, sway-wobble reciprocating motion of a round, jiggly, heart-shaped, protuberantly perfect and utterly feminine ass. Thus, the elusive riddle of my boundless fascination with the Puerto Rican Day parade is solved. I suppose this would also go a long way toward explaining why super-models look like boys to me.

Despite having grown up in a culture that worships them as icons of sexual feminine beauty, I can't get it up over images of women who exhibit none of the secondary sexual characteristics of postpubescent females. Can I get a yeeeeaaaa gender dimorphism !!!!

Last edited:
Hmmmmm......

Well I am a white Canadian, so I don't think I have any cultural subconciously placed reasons myself (I think).

But I find the scrawny no feature runway models entirely unappealing.

I like the gals of the pin ups of the 40's and 50's a bit more myself.

When I get behind my woman I want her to have a nice soft full ass. I want there to actually be something to meet the thrusting of my cock (and not a bony hip).

Not to make people think I like "fat". But to me fat, is something that passes 250 plus pounds on an average female frame.
And then even then, I think of overweight as being a health issue and not something to make mean spirited comments for.

No no no, you people are all wromg. Nobody actually thinks supermodels are SEXY (except in a The-Emporers-New-Clothes kinda way).

Even fashion designers (often gay) wouln't say models are the ultimate sexual figures.

What you've done see is mistaken the concept-car for the real thing. Models are beutiful in a kind of abstract, cerebral way, for wearing clothes and being sketched in fashion sketch books, that kind of thing.

For sexual beutty, nobody looks to models, like nobody looks at a beutiful sunset or a pretty kitten or the ocean, even though those things are beutiful too. Sure, models can titilate, and if your stupid or easily led- you might call a model a 'sex-symbol'.

But for sexual beutty, even euroriginals know you want to look at women with... Shape. Real sex-appeal has no place on the catwalk, it would simply detract from the clothes. In fact that's why models are so skinny.

Side note, the Massai Marra women of Kenya like their men skinny and pretty, they even wear eye-liner and bead-braid their hair. Just goes to show... something, I guess.

Last edited:
Personally, I think that men who fancy skinny girls with no curves, just a big set of silikon boobs and a mane; are just afraid of coming out of the closet.

Svenskaflicka said:
Cuckolded_BlK_Male:
I don't know if you're being sincere or if you're teasing me..?
bigass.jpg
gos.jpg
serena.jpg
I was writing tongue in cheeks, so to speak. I wasn't serious about having a racially driven genetic predisposition toward the adoration of a big, round, ba-dunka-dunk. Albeit, I'm sure that I have a cultural one.

I know a lot of Black men, and cannot think of one who isn't a weak fool for a woman with a big round ass (which differentiates significantly from a big flat wide ass. I'm talking Serena Williams and (the old) Jay-Lo here, not Star Jones and Rosie O'Donnell) A woman with a big ass, at least in the cases of Sistahs, Afro-Latinas and quite a few Mediterranean women, does not necessarily equate with a big-ass-woman. Round bubble-butts seem to be much more rare among White women, especially American White women.

Although ... I used to know a Swedish girl named Kirsten Oleg. She had been a gymnast as a child, but by the time that I met her, in her seventeenth year, she had grown far too tall to complete. She was, if memory serves, 5' 11½". Kirsten must have weighed at least 160lb., but she was by no means fat. She had a tiny waist and a taut, flat, slightly muscular tummy. Her hips and ass were luxuriously rounded, and her sweeping powerful thighs were those of an Olympic speed-skater. She was also quite busty.

When she sunbathed, lying on her stomach wearing only a teeny, tiny, unclasped bikini, the flawlessly symmetrical hemispheres of her defiantly jutting ass rose from the supple plane of her back as the twin peaks of mighty Kilimanjaro rise majestically above the steamy trackless expanse of the Serengeti Plain.

Kirsten Oleg was a goddess. All she would have needed was a spear, a horned helmet to cover her yellowy locks, and a sufficiently voluminous metal breastplate and she'd have been a Valkyrie, come to wing my Black ass off to Valhalla.

Well I am a white Canadian ... I find the scrawny no feature runway models entirely unappealing.
I live on the Canadian border, and spend a lot of time in southwestern Ontario. I've noticed, much to my delight, that Canadian women are more generally voluptuous than American women. This could be the product of my imagination, but damn if it doesn't seem true.

No no no, you people are all wromg. Nobody actually thinks supermodels are SEXY (except in a The-Emporers-New-Clothes kinda way).
Actually, I didn't specifically mean super-models. I wasn't precise enough in my prose. When I said that super-models look like boys, I meant to include most hollywood actresses and just about any woman (other than Jay-Lo and Britney) regarded as a "hottie" by the majority of modern day Americans. Now, back in the day ... Sophia Loren, Jane Mansfield, Marilyn Monroe and others of their ilk ... they didn't look like boys!

The only White woman on television who does it for me is Nigella Lawson. She hosts a cooking/entertaining show on the Style Network. I don't watch it for the epicurean tips. Nigella is a thick-a-licious British bird.

Last edited:
Svenskaflicka said:
Personally, I think that men who fancy skinny girls with no curves, just a big set of silikon boobs and a mane; are just afraid of coming out of the closet.

I wasn't willing to broach this subject ... But, since you brought it up, I agree. Similarly, I'm of the opinion that men who drool over bald shaven pussy, and abhor the lush redolent bush of a natural grown woman, are latent pedophiliacs.

Last edited:
Oh that's bullshit Cuckold. I like a woman that shaves either all the way or trims because I love eating pussy and it turns me on because it tells me she loves to be licked. I don't have ANY affinity towards children other than hehe cute kid now go away lol! But black guys arent the only ones that have a thing for girls with some bootie. I'm italian (it's often said we got black in us, must be why we can dress and dance lol) and I love a nice full ass. Not one that's so big she gets through the door 5 sec before her ass does but one that's not typical white girl flat!!! I love women like they were built in the 50's. Full ass, hips, breasts and alot of hair!

TexasBadboy said:
Oh that's bullshit Cuckold. I like a woman that shaves either all the way or trims because I love eating pussy and it turns me on because it tells me she loves to be licked ... I'm italian (it's often said we got black in us, must be why we can dress and dance lol) and I love a nice full ass. Not one that's so big she gets through the door 5 sec before her ass does but one that's not typical white girl flat!!! I love women like they were built in the 50's. Full ass, hips, breasts and alot of hair!

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree. When I see a shaved pussy, it puts me in the mind of an 11 year old girl. That is not something that I find sexually arousing. On the other hand, a full puffy bush sets my mouth to watering.

As to having a affinity for eating pussy, I fail to see what a shaved kitty has to do with it. I love to lick the cat, absolutely love it. I'm the kind of man who sees cunnilingus not as an obligatory reciprocation and a means to an end, but rather as a solemn prayer, an enduring patient supplication to a goddess and an end onto itself. And trust me, women with their pubic hair intact love to have their pussies orally worshipped.

Yes, I know that many Italian women have round asses. Thus the reference to Mediterranean women in my original post. My sister in law is Sicilian ... I'm well acquainted with how her 5 million sisters and female cousins are built.

Hmmm, I would not have drawn the conclusion, that shaved women are to those that like shaved women, an indication of a hidden or subconcious desire to be fucking young girls (that have yet to be old enough to have grown a pussy).

The only reason I can think of for women to have shaved in the first place is because that beaver is mighty embarassing in a thin no material there bathing suit.

Or it could be for the reason that I keep my own fur under control. I have the pleasure of dipping my cock into my woman quite a lot (and cunt juice sure seems resistant to all but the most intensive washing process hehe).
That and well, I jack off quite a lot too, and use the same oil I use for aches n pains (pure virgin olive oil for those that don't know, possesses a natural agent that is as good as ordinary rubbing ointments, shitload cheaper though). And a crotch full of hair can make it harder to keep your crotch dry and happy.

I like brunnttes and gals of that colour (such as asians), specifically for how that cunt can sport such a visually distinct beaver. Blondes in so many cases might as well be bald, as their pussy is often to indistinct. And Red heads are rarely much different than blondes. So the fine blonde mane means nothing to me, because in the end, I also want to be able to look at a nice furry cunt.

But wilderness is not automatically required heheh. I don't mind if the bush is maintained, I just don't want it cropped back to a meaningless furry dot or line.
Shit, gals, if you have shaved 80% or more of your pussy, shave the rest too (the remainder means nothing to me at least).

For that matter, if you are going to wear a nipple only and clitoris only bathing suit, accept that you don't mind showing us your body, and just walk the beach naked (any beach that allows stringy thongs, might as well make nude an option).
We all can picture a nipple and a bit of clitoris flesh easy enough.

But a bald pussy means only a no fur pussy. It doesn't make me conjure fucking 8 year olds. Not to mention 8 year olds don't have full breasts and nice developed cunts for the most part.

Italians are part Arabians, aren't they?

My hubby loves to eat my pussy - but he also has a thing for my bush. I said I could shave it, but he forbid me. I love him.:heart: :D :heart:

its Leslie said:
... I would not have drawn the conclusion, that shaved women are to those that like shaved women, an indication of a hidden or subconcious desire to be fucking young girls ...

Well, as I said to the previous respondent, we will just have to agree to disagree. I don't have the cultural frame of reference necessary to find a shaved vagina sexually or esthetically appealing. In my opinion, there is an obvious, fundamental and immutable association between a bare mons veneris and a little girl. I've got to call it like I see it.

American popular culture tacitly condones the sexualizing of young girls. Hence, Calvin Klein can get away with having half naked 14 year old models posing suggestively in his ads and no one bats and eyelash. Hence, the once enormous popularity of Britney Spears, in Rolling Stone magazine, gyrating like a stripper clad in only in a flimsy nightie and panties with a teletubby doll under one arm. Thus inspiring a nation of 11 year old girls to pout seductively and sing "hit me baby one more time." Being that I'm not of this culture, it all seems very odd to me. I'm sure that this increasingly lurid sexualization or children and valorization of female childlike behavior bears some relationship to the recent upturn in sexually motivated child abductions/murders. To quote writer Damon Treat ("every man, woman, and child among us has become a vile, pustulating pedophile.")

Mine you, I'm merely rendering my heart-felt opinion. I'm not attempting to sway yours. To each their own. Nor am I suggesting that a preference for a shorn pussy is a direct and certain indication of pedophilia. I am, however, saying that the line between women and girls is increasingly blurred.

Now, if you will excuse me, my copy of the new "High School Sluts Gone Wild, volume 320" has just arrived via FedEx, and I shall be indisposed for the rest of the afternoon.

I think the reason why so many men like childish, girlish women, is because these are not mature and intelligent enough to make demands. They are much easier to control.

Svenskaflicka said:
Hey, Cuck!

How do you feel about these gals?

Those pictures have been obscenely manipulated with Adobe Photshop. I've seen the original pictures ... as they appeared in "Black Tail" magazine. As they stand, that would be too much ass for even me.

Svenskaflicka said:
They might have been... Not by me, though!

I didn't mean to insinuate that you altered that picture. That picture has been floating around the Internet for years.

In regards to "american" popular culture, nope the americans didn't invent the interest, they don't even do it well.
Look at anything that goes for "anime" and you will see the american media is at best a flimsy pathetic version of what you refer to.

I still don't think shaved has anything to do with an obsession with a juvenile cunt. Shaved is just shaved, and that they appear similar is a coincidence of no merit.

As for an interest in "young girls" nope this guy has zero interest in anyone 10 years younger than me.
After I am done heaving and puffing, and pumping and squirting, the woman I just fucked better have a direct connection to my age group.
Because if she can't relate to the world the same way I relate to the world (through eyes that remembers the world I grew up in), then she will not appeal to me in any way.

I have friends that range in age from early teen up to 40 plus categories (social friends not sexual though eh). I have found, that regardless of having a decided shared interest in a hobby, a person more than 5-10 years removed from my age, can't relate to anything the same way.
And to be sure, I won't take a woman to bed, that can't relate to anything important to me, the same way I do.

Maybe that's just me.

Anime huh??? I'm not going to go off on an anime rant ... but I will say this. Hentai (whatever) animé is rife with images of highly sexualized little girls and bare montes veneris ... Coinkydink??? I think not! Most Anime seems to express the Japanese self-loathing and a worship of all things Euro-American with a little pedophilia thrown in for spice. Sailor Moon, for example, doesn't look remotely Japanese. And, what's up with the Saiyajins' turning White (yellow hair and bluish eyes) when they achieve Super-Sayajin status??? I was 30 years old before I realized that Speed Racer was supposed to be Japanese. And don't even get me started on the racial implications of "Kimba the White Lion" ... don't even get me started.

Again, we'll have to agree to disagree. It would seem that we are of divergent worlds with diametrically opposed realities.

I think it might be some kind of racist thing - sort of "we-can't-fuck-you-for-real-so-we-fuck-you-in-cartoons".

All anime except the stuff that sneaks past the pixel demons is sans pussy regardless of age category.

I's because it is not allowed in Japan to show genetalia.

So you don't see pussy, you dont see clit you don't see cock or balls either.

If it has these features, it has merely slipped past the pixel demons.

its Leslie said:
All anime except the stuff that sneaks past the pixel demons is sans pussy regardless of age category.

I's because it is not allowed in Japan to show genetalia.

So you don't see pussy, you dont see clit you don't see cock or balls either.

If it has these features, it has merely slipped past the pixel demons.

sailor.jpg
Vegeta.jpg

Then what, pray tell, are these. Japanese pixelate the pubic area, but it's obvious if the original drawings had pubic hair. In spite of their censorship of these images, even their children's cartoons have to be edited for sexual content before they can air on U.S. television.

Hmmmmmmmm Svenkiska, I suppose I'm easily controlled and immature now because I like a woman thats trimmed short or shaved bare huh? Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact I hate when pubic hairs get in my mouth or the fact that I just love the look of a woman's vagina sans hair. Hmmmm, seems alot of people make alot out of nothing?

You didn't read clearly what I said.

They can't show anything between the legs in Japan, nothing, not hair not clits not cunt holes nothing. Not cock soft of hard not balls nothing no hair for girls or guys.

Zero zip nada. I have watched the best of the best. They don't show sex in anime. If they appear sans clothes, you get nothing more than what you get on a normal barbie doll.

Of course in North America, fucking is cool if its real people. I see the most outrageous bending of the law each time I watch Fashion TV or even news programs. Soap operas are plenty sexy too.
But if it's a cartoon suddenly the moral police come out and suddenly decide that sex is to be unseen.
Hence the reason kids here think Sailor Uranus is just a cousin (she is a lesbian to anyone that knows the original material).

But to get back to the point. If you have seen anime, seen anime with anatomically correct features (well at least features drawn where there ARE features), and they are not covered by pixel ruining blurs, then you have lucked out and found material that is in violation of the law in Japan.

Remember eh, there are people in Japan willing to say "fuck you" to the law as well, although it's not pronounced that way in Japanese hehe.

That there is a preponderance of young looking girls in anime is no small secret, but in anime, the people are rarely older than mid teen. So they are drawn the way they are cause they are the age they are.
But then again, you rarely get to see flat chested buck toothed ugly anime teen girls too I suppose.

What is also not always known, is that a great many of the better known anime shows are drawn by women. Hey if they want to draw girls with big tits who am I to call it sexist and abusive stereotyping.

Finally, a great wealth of anime is created in Japan and then altered elsewhere. A great wealth of anime is increasingly being drawn outside of Japan as well.

So a pick of an obviously pre menstrual young girl lacking in pussy hair but covered in cum is an indication of nothing more than something that is still not allowed legally in Japan.

Last I looked, that pic would probably get you in hot water in Canada too I suppose. Or at least it would make it hard for you to make a case, that you were not interested in fucking little girls.

Back