Question for the white ladies

Forget "why should there be racial conflict" in IR stories, my question is, why should we even acknowledge the difference?

When I see a white girlwith a black guy I don't think "she just wants him for his longer black cock". When I see a black girl with a white guy I don't think, "she is just trying to infiltrate the white man's world".

I don't see the point of even acknowledging the differences as being worthy of special mention.

I would never write a story for the IR section regardless of the match ups.
Writing IR stories intentionally as IR stories only perpetuates that there is something wrong with it.

I myself would write stories that might involve persons of differing origins with no specific highlighting of that feature.

I have met persons from all over the world, and from all sorts of cultures. I like some and don't like others. And always, it's the person that made difference, not the colour of the skin or the cultural origins.

Some details seem cliche, and often there is a bit of truth. Cliches dont spring out of thin air after all (not normally at least).

Most Japanese men average shorter cocks, but you can't say that of all of them. A lot of Japanese gals like caucasians for our longer cocks (guess they would really like black guys eh). Most Japanese gals are on average smaller of build, but not all of them, and they are not all small titted gals.
I have seen some black guys with short cocks too. But they do seem to have longer ones on average. I have seen some incredibly stunning black women, but I don't tend to care for them as a rule. I also don't tend to care for perfect blonde white girls (to much of anything is a bad thing).

If I was to say any one thing. Making a point of saying black people are a "race" is the problem. They are black humans, and white girls are white "humans". We are one race. There IS only ONE race.

Last edited:
Leslie, you make a GREAT point! The only defence I would have for the IR to stay, would be the fact that I tend to prefer black men, just because I love the beauty of dark skin, and it would be harder for me to find the stories I like if I had to go through all sections trying to find a story with a black male character.

YOU PAYS YOUR MONEY, YOU TAKES YOUR PICK

Good thread, with interesting, thoughtful posts. Now comes the exception.

I've written two "interracial" stories and didn't post either one in the IR section. One went into "Erotic Coupling" the other "Lesbian Sex." I used Weird Harold's suggestion that you place the story in the category which reflects its primary focus. While both stories involved a black person and a white person, that didn't seem as important as the first time lesbian experience or the first time adultry angle.

Speaking of cross-genre/category stories, the one I'm working on now will be interracial plus incest with both group and lesbian sex. I'll probably place it in IR because I don't have a story in that category but the incest angle may be just as strong.

Briefly: A white brother and sister end up in a weekend group session with black male and female cousins. It's a first time experience for everyone that ends with the foursome evolving into two hetero IR couples who may be in the early stages of love.

As I said, you could stick this sucker in a lot of categories.

Rumple Foreskin

Last edited:
I was going to maunder on about phrases like 'mainstream American' or try to point out that 'chauvinism' (in the original sense) means 'different' people are from 'different' places whatever their colour. Like Hank Hill, you can only hate people of your own creed and colour if you want to be pc.
But I thought better of it. As you English and possibly Canadian readers will know there are no more fiercely chauvinist people than Yorkshire folk.

So what I thought better to comment on was the fact that Bridget was surprised that any men, let alone English men, (Yorkshire is in England BTW) would enjoy cunnilingus as a prerequisite of making luuurve. Or is it just me? I think you live in the wrong place love.

Gauche

Cunnilingus being a pre- anything? I've had guys who see it as It. Forget fellatio, forget penetration. Just hours of cunnilingus.

PS

On that subject Leslie;

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"

"It's the albino girl"

Gauche:confused:

I've read alot of these posts, and get the impression you guys are all essentially good-hearted poeple.

I do think alot of the negative conotations to do with IR stems from an American attitude, as a person who lives in Europe, conflict is'nt the interesting thing about interracial sex for me, I like the differences damnit! I like that some white girls have freckles (esspecially) and blue/grey/green eyes, I like that my skin colour and hers/theirs is so different. I like that oriental people have those folds over their eyes, and that Indians (of all kinds) have deep ink-black hair.

Actually, I'm kinda sad there's no human 'race' that comes with stripes like zebras or tigers, or big two-tone blotches. Sure you can paint em on but... it's just not the same really is it. Freckles will have to do then.

For me, the whole IR thing does'nt revolve around humiliation or conflict, it's just a bunch of sex between two human beings (myself- I preffer between only TWO) that are different. Simply extending the heterosexuality of it thru skin tone I guess. Any two couples will have their own sexual dynamic/sexual politics.

Since reading IR though, I've come to realise some people just see things different is all. I fail to see what they get out of it (sneery humiliation of the fuck-the-enemy variety) comes over like their sexing a goat or something equally not human like them.

But hey... if I do anything useful this year- I hope this thread will encourage people who don't write their IR from that angle to write more and post them in IR (it's where I go to read stories about my favourite differences) and show others that it don't have to be just sneery disrespecting of eachover.

PS- The person who said French is the prettyist language, I heartily disagree, I contend that Japanese is the prettyist:) but that's just for my opinions sake.

Last edited:
Laugh of the day

Oh, so you think that French or Italian or Japanese is sexy? Well, you haven't tried the raunchy Swedish language, then! Go on, I dare you, to read this paragraph out loud to yourself - it does sound sexy, doesn't it?

Kocken springer denimklädd mot priset, tröstar med en puss en smal tjej som hör gasmaskinen explodera.

Oh, okey, translation:
"The chef runs, dressed in denim, towards the prize, comforts a skinny girl with a kiss, who hears the gasmachine explode."

Point of the story: even nonsense sounds sexy if you say it in Swedish.

Re: Laugh of the day

... Point of the story: even nonsense sounds sexy if you say it in Swedish.

I love the wailing ethereal sound of Icelandic women singing. Swedish and Icelandic sound basically the same to me (as I speak neither). I have no idea what they're sing about, assuming the song isn't in English. But, their voices paint pictures of wind-swept glaciers, icy fjords, fields of spewing hot springs, The halls of Mountain Kings, Fire Giants of Medieval sagas and of course the midnight sun. It's very sexy! Listening to the Siren songs of Björk, Earth (girl-singer for Gus Gus), Maus or Hafdís Huld makes my dick about as hard as Mjolnir.

Last edited:
I too think the Japanese language is "pretty" sounding.

I think a person can make French sound very erotic though.

I think it is probably all based on stereo typical preconceptions though.

Japanese gals are perceived as small and dainty (even if that might be innaccurately stereo typing), and thus "dainty is easy for the mind to think up.

The dirty French laugh is also "cliche" so it is easy to think of French as being capable of erotic imagery.

Russian to me sounds very gutteral, but that might be the views I have in my head as well, interferring.

What race represents - culture

Svenskaflicka said:

Why must an interracial story be about racial conflicts??? Why would it be so unlikely that a couple of different colors would have to have a conflict because of their origins? We're talking skin color here, it's not like we're different species!

I prefer interracial stories that are romantic, sexy stories about normal erotic couplings between two people of different skin colors. Period.

Now, we're talkin.' I think that IR stories are more about crossing cultural barriers.

In fact, I believe that a really great IR story might focus on a black man in one culture meeting a black woman from another culture. As perhaps stupid as that sounds (Hey, whatta you mean? They're from the same genetic background!), I believe that the taboo nature of interracial stories stems from the fact that the attraction comes not from what they look like, but what their look/behaviour/manner represents - a culture that is mysterious/forbidden/unknown.

In most of our titallating tales, it's the forbidden that attracts - the old 'moth to the flame."

As one author said - I, too, find Oriental women "exotic-looking," but the attraction comes from what their look represents - a culture unknown to me. Hence, a potential sexual mystery which could be very fun to explore.

And for the record, I find Oriental, Arabic, Pacific Islander, Indonesian, Hindi and Swedish men/women also fitting of the description "exotic."

;)
- Judo

wrong place?

So what I thought better to comment on was the fact that Bridget was surprised that any men, let alone English men, (Yorkshire is in England BTW) would enjoy cunnilingus as a prerequisite of making luuurve. Or is it just me? I think you live in the wrong place love.
Gauchecritic- I was just trying to give positive reinforcement to the concept of men wanting more cunnilingus... I am a firm (trying to stay that way) believer in praising men when they have good ideas and desires.:)

As for the original question of why there is so little cunnilingus in IR, perhaps the discussion has alluded to it already... a lot of IR has themes of male, specifically penile, domination.... while I find the idea of pushing a woman to orgasm with oral stimulation "against her will" as erotic, it doesn't center on her being dominated and then pleased by that "monstrous cock", therefore it wouldn't be highly represented in the genre.

And I adore being called "love". It always makes me feel saucy.

-b

Svenskaflicka said:
I seriously doubt that you can make a woman come against her will. Especially orally. :p

I beg to differ. An educated tireless tongue has been known to erode a woman's will.

Hmmm.

I think aaaaaaaany woman that is given a decent tonguing will cum with or without her permission. And if done right, will also lose all her feminine self control, if she is tied to the bed unable to stop you eating her through to the next orgasm.

Men might not suffer the same fate only because when we cum, we shoot our load and are then largely empty.

But I doubt any man could hold off squirting if his cock is being sucked on.

Tie either gender down and do it right, and you can make either cum even if it is done by the same gender against their wish.

Anyone that would fail to cum, has to have some serious disinterest in sex period. An emotional trauma or a matter of mental illness would suffice.

its Leslie said:
... But I doubt any man could hold off squirting if his cock is being sucked on.

I'm incapable of achieving an orgasm through fellatio alone. For me, head is strictly foreplay. I find it arousing and it's pleasurable enough. But, it doesn't send me over the edge. I've had many very adept 'fellatrices' attempt to prove me wrong, but all have failed. Vagina wins out over a mouth every time with me.

One woman almost made me come orally. She surreptitiously inserted a finger in my bum as she orally manipulated Mr. Happy. The curious combination of sensations was so odd that I leapt bolt upright from where I'd been reclining in my seat, grabbed my quivering penis, and proceeded to glue the young lady's eyes shut. I maintain, however, that, technically, I came from my own manual contrectation, so this doesn't count.

Last edited:
I beg to differ on this forced-to-cum-orally issue.

If I don't relax and really give myself into the pleasure, I can't come through cunnilingus.
If I don't want to be licked, I'll feel nothing but an irritating chafing against my clit, which will make me sore but not aroused.

Svenskaflicka said:
I beg to differ on this forced-to-cum-orally issue.

If I don't relax and really give myself into the pleasure, I can't come through cunnilingus.
If I don't want to be licked, I'll feel nothing but an irritating chafing against my clit, which will make me sore but not aroused.

Duly noted. But I've made my ex (and others) cum repeatedly when she really didn't want to be bothered. And, cunnilingus isn't just licking your clit. There are many other anatomical structures down there that require lingual attention.

forced to cum

I seriously doubt that you can make a woman come against her will. Especially orally
That's my point, Svenska... Just as I think that the "I'm getting raped and oh, my, I think I like it" is beyond reality... hence it is fantasy...

And guys, you are so silly with your assertions that if any woman can't physically resist you can "make her come"... I don't care what "persuasions" you use, there isn't a vibrator you can stick in her ear and reach her most important erogenous zone- her brain.:)

-b

Re: forced to cum

... there isn't a vibrator you can stick in her ear and reach her most important erogenous zone

WHAT! :eek:

But I distinctly remember them saying:
"blow in her ear, and she will follow you anywhere!" :eek:

It's got to be TRUE!

I heard it on televison! :(

Ah, yes, television... but you DO know that only goes for the channels that don't show commercials, don't you?

(I just love to tear up illusions. Next target: Santa!)

Back