Sappy Romantic Chain Story Idea - Medieval Theme

MrsDeathlynx said:
Coolies, don't forget to send people copies. :p

What are you doing up so late anyways? Aren't you supposed to be in bed young lady? *puts hands on her hips and looks to Red sternly as she tries not to giggle*
Sending PMs to folks right now. :kiss:

*and I was writing all night and then spent some special time with a special man. ;) :devil: *

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Sending PMs to folks right now. :kiss:

*and I was writing all night and then spent some special time with a special man. ;) :devil: *
Hehe, I'm going to be giggling for a while after reading that one.

Just as long as you had fun, I know I did lastnight. ;) :kiss:

MrsDeathlynx said:
Hehe, I'm going to be giggling for a while after reading that one.

Just as long as you had fun, I know I did lastnight. ;) :kiss:

I'm glad you liked it. :)

I did, but then again no matter what is involved I always have fun with him. :) :eek: :D

Taly and slyc are exchanging chapters, below is the updated schedule to reflect this:

Schedule

* RedHairedandFriendly - Aug 3
* Talynnda - Aug 10
* slyc_willie - Aug 17

* MrsDeathlynx - Aug 24
* maharat48 - Aug 31
* Darkniciad - Sept 7
* deathlynx - Sept 14
* RedHairedandFriendly - Sept 21

Thanks,

~ Red. :rose:

deathlynx said:
Oh, to answer Taly's question (that seemed to get lost in the shuffle) the counter on Mrs' signature is for the birth of our first child...

Congrats!!!
Wow. Parenthood.
I personally prefer Aunthood, but if noone did parenthood, how could I have all my neices and nephews?
I keep winning best auntie in the world award in their eyes. Never tell them that I am just a big dork, okay? The big dork thing is reserved for you parental types :p

I realized today that I posted the castle and the floor plans for it in the thread, but not on post one. So that's been added today.

I give up.

I had a rude awakening today...
I discovered that there has been quite a bit of talk about me and my writing practices behind my back.
If there is one thing that I cannot stand, it is back biting.
I have an extremely demanding life, but even when I am not actively posting on the board I do tend to read the posts.

So I am giving you Viviane. Write her out, kill her off, have her fall in love with Eric and change her evil ways (this is where I had forseen her going), whatever you want her to do, she belongs to the chain now.
I officially don't.
I was let know that I am a trouble maker and that I am not involved enough.

So sorry to have a life with problems in it.
Renee

Updated Schedule

Updated Schedule:

* RedHairedandFriendly - Aug 3
* slyc_willie - anytime between Aug 10 - Aug 17
* MrsDeathlynx - Aug 24
* maharat48 - Aug 31
* Darkniciad - Sept 7
* deathlynx - Sept 14
* RedHairedandFriendly - Sept 21

My chapter went from a 4.92 to a 4.83 with one vote...*is not happy right now*
Slyc's also went from a 5.0 to a 4.92, can't find Dark's on the top list nor Mah's...
Apparently our chain now has a personal troll...

Last edited:
MrsDeathlynx said:
My chapter went from a 4.92 to a 4.83 with one vote...*is not happy right now*
Slyc's also went from a 5.0 to a 4.92, can't find Dark's on the top list nor Mah's...
Apparently our chain now has a personal troll...

Well, either they got me early, or thought it wasn't worth the effort *laugh*

I'm at 4.71(14)

I'll catch up with reading soon. I just have something I'm dealing with right now and don't want to spoil anything with my negative attitude.

A sweep ran through at some point today, so things may have changed.

The scores were that way about 4 or 5 days ago. I don't think we have a personal troll. I think they did sweeps. I noticed they dropped some time ago.

The scores were that way about 4 or 5 days ago. I don't think we have a personal troll. I think they did sweeps. I noticed they dropped some time ago.
My question in that case would be how they dropped but mine and Slyc's at the very least gained a vote?

MrsDeathlynx said:
My question in that case would be how they dropped but mine and Slyc's at the very least gained a vote?
I honestly don't know how Lit does what it does with votes. But I do know the numbers were lower several days ago and not just recently.

Keep in mind that if you don't spend a little time on each page of the story before you vote, then your vote will just vanish into the Lit Hoover on the next pass. I've had to get into that habit of late when I download something to read offline, or I've read it pre-posting as with the chain.

Scads of votes on my stuff vanish almost instantly, because a large chunk of those who read me download and come back just to vote later.

Darkniciad said:
Keep in mind that if you don't spend a little time on each page of the story before you vote, then your vote will just vanish into the Lit Hoover on the next pass. I've had to get into that habit of late when I download something to read offline, or I've read it pre-posting as with the chain.

Scads of votes on my stuff vanish almost instantly, because a large chunk of those who read me download and come back just to vote later.
*nods* This too is true.

Is there any way we can possibly post how much time passes in each story or anything like that so we can better keep the timeline and I don't get so confused? lol

ETA: Reason why I ask is because I was thinking of having something to do with the first snow but not sure if we are at that point or near that point or if people want that and the like or what plans were timeline wise...

Last edited:
maharat48 said:
I got hate mail for the comment I left you! I dunno, my English fails me at times. I was tired when I wrote it, but I meant well...

:rose:

Maharat
Who the hell would do that! Idiots! I'm sorry you got hate mail!! :kiss::rose::kiss: I saw nothing wrong with your comment. Thankyou very much for it. (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) :heart: :rose: :kiss:

MrsDeathlynx said:
Is there any way we can possibly post how much time passes in each story or anything like that so we can better keep the timeline and I don't get so confused? lol

ETA: Reason why I ask is because I was thinking of having something to do with the first snow but not sure if we are at that point or near that point or if people want that and the like or what plans were timeline wise...
We aren't anywhere near snow... The story started in Spring and the climax is in Summer. Sorry, no snow... approximately 6 weeks have passed up to Chapter 11.

ETA: I put in red (post one) next to the links in a couple chapters where the time has been advanced dramatically, more than a day or two.

ETA Part 2:

:D Thanks for the comment MrsDL. :kiss: :D

Last edited:
thanks

Who the hell would do that! Idiots! I'm sorry you got hate mail!! :kiss::rose::kiss: I saw nothing wrong with your comment. Thankyou very much for it. (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) :heart: :rose: :kiss:

No one, just old Mr. Anonymous :(

Hugs back!

Maharat

I got one of those after doing my Soul Calibur piece, something I can't immitate because it was so bad. But something like..."You are a nice girl, you shouldn't be writing like this" I can't really remember but you just have to laugh it off.

Thanks for the info Red. *hugs*

Back