Sappy Romantic Chain Story Idea - Medieval Theme

I'm started on my next chapter, but make sure to send me a copy of yours as soon as you have it finalized, Maharat :)

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Please check the newest schedule posted below as well as in the first post. :)

Thanks,

~ Red. :rose:

Schedule

* maharat48 - Aug. 31 - Sept 3

* Darkniciad - Sept 10
* deathlynx - Sept 17
* MrsDeathlynx - Sept 24
* RedHairedandFriendly - Oct 1
* slyc_willie - Oct 8

Thank you guys so much, I should be able to get something out by then. *hugs* :kiss: :heart: :rose:

A new character to the Cheat Sheet, again noted in red. (possibly only occasionally mentioned in future stories)

~ Red

done

I am all submitted, approved and edited.

If anyone needs the chapter sooner, msg me.

Maharat

maharat48 said:
I am all submitted, approved and edited.

If anyone needs the chapter sooner, msg me.

Maharat
Coolies, thank you so much for going ahead of me. I believe my brain is coming back so that's a good thing, lol. If I could get a copy that would be very cool.

:)

MrsDeathlynx said:
Coolies, thank you so much for going ahead of me. I believe my brain is coming back so that's a good thing, lol. If I could get a copy that would be very cool.

Will send. Hang on, and enjoy every minute :)

Maharat

Did a quick glance it looks awesome, very good job on Benedict, hehe. I look forward to a more detailed read.

Mine is still percolating. I'm wiping out a couple of other stories that have been sitting idle for a while now while I was blah'd, because those have been rolling around in my head for so long that I can't shut them up now that I'm actually writing again. One is finished and tossed on the back burner to simmer, and I'm moving toward the conclusion of the other before doing the same to it. Once I finish that ( tonight or tomorrow afternoon ) I'm going to launch into my next chapter.

I'll probably need to brainstorm with you a bit DL, because I plan to use Eric in this chapter, and perhaps connect him to Guy in the past through their history with the church. It was an idea slyc tossed out there that I like, and I think it will work in well with what I have brewing for carrying out Bagdemagus' orders.

As soon as I knock out this story I'm finishing, I'll catch up with the new chapter and get things rolling.

Darkniciad said:
Mine is still percolating. I'm wiping out a couple of other stories that have been sitting idle for a while now while I was blah'd, because those have been rolling around in my head for so long that I can't shut them up now that I'm actually writing again. One is finished and tossed on the back burner to simmer, and I'm moving toward the conclusion of the other before doing the same to it. Once I finish that ( tonight or tomorrow afternoon ) I'm going to launch into my next chapter.

I'll probably need to brainstorm with you a bit DL, because I plan to use Eric in this chapter, and perhaps connect him to Guy in the past through their history with the church. It was an idea slyc tossed out there that I like, and I think it will work in well with what I have brewing for carrying out Bagdemagus' orders.

As soon as I knock out this story I'm finishing, I'll catch up with the new chapter and get things rolling.

Ah . . . connections, connections . . . the world of ARS seems smaller with each chapter, yet more intricate. Perhaps Eric and Guy's connections could lead to the rogue's downfall? Or just another knife to twist . . . .

slyc_willie said:
Ah . . . connections, connections . . . the world of ARS seems smaller with each chapter, yet more intricate. Perhaps Eric and Guy's connections could lead to the rogue's downfall? Or just another knife to twist . . . .

We'll see *laugh* I naturally would like to pull Guy out of there alive, if not unscathed. I'm all for knife-twisting, though. A little does of humility is good in the long run for a rogue who's rather full of himself and has had a long string of very good luck ;)

I'm about to hit my big action and angst scene in the story I'm writing now, followed up by a little sex, naturally. Then I have the most difficult part of the whole thing - the parody of some television theme song. I don't even know what theme song I'm using this time out for my gangly weird old man, let alone have any parody of the lyrics in mind. Here's hopin' some inspiration hits me, or I may have to stall this story again. Those silly little ditties are tied to the story and full of foreshadowing, so they ain't easy. I can't really just finish the rest of the story without having the song finished, either. If it stalls, it should knock it out of the front of my brain, though, which will let me move forward with ARS unfettered by my single-minded muse focusing on something else.

*laugh* I know, and I'll probably be looking for you some time today. Just wanted to let you know I'd be doing it. I run invisible a lot of the time, so I always try to make an appointment as it were in case I'm not the only one.

Darkniciad said:
We'll see *laugh* I naturally would like to pull Guy out of there alive, if not unscathed. I'm all for knife-twisting, though. A little does of humility is good in the long run for a rogue who's rather full of himself and has had a long string of very good luck ;)

I'm about to hit my big action and angst scene in the story I'm writing now, followed up by a little sex, naturally. Then I have the most difficult part of the whole thing - the parody of some television theme song. I don't even know what theme song I'm using this time out for my gangly weird old man, let alone have any parody of the lyrics in mind. Here's hopin' some inspiration hits me, or I may have to stall this story again. Those silly little ditties are tied to the story and full of foreshadowing, so they ain't easy. I can't really just finish the rest of the story without having the song finished, either. If it stalls, it should knock it out of the front of my brain, though, which will let me move forward with ARS unfettered by my single-minded muse focusing on something else.

I'm the same way . . . can't get to anything else until this TMA chapter is done . . . but my muse is watching TV and eating cheese puffs at the moment . . . .

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Ohhh cheese puffs; can I lick your fingers?

Something tells me that the cheezy-poofs aren't the real motivation for that request ;)

Think I have what I need from DL to get moving now. I'm hammering out the bump-n-grind and teleport of my Virtual Reality story now ( the paradoy actually jumped right into my head the moment I hit that point of the story. Went with the Brady Bunch this time )

Just needed to make sure I had a good grasp of Eric's character, because he's likely to be a critical shaping element of how Guy carries out Bags' orders.

Darkniciad said:
Something tells me that the cheezy-poofs aren't the real motivation for that request ;)

Think I have what I need from DL to get moving now. I'm hammering out the bump-n-grind and teleport of my Virtual Reality story now ( the paradoy actually jumped right into my head the moment I hit that point of the story. Went with the Brady Bunch this time )

Just needed to make sure I had a good grasp of Eric's character, because he's likely to be a critical shaping element of how Guy carries out Bags' orders.

Huh? *innocent expression plastered on angelic face* :p

I look forward to your chapter, as always. :D

I'm rolling along now. Guy is smirking and looking for the advantage for him in the whirlwind of events as he mulls over how to fulfill his orders, now that he's settled a little from Bags' "reminder" in 13 :)

Hate to even go to bed right now the way things are flowing, but I have to be up in three hours as it is *laugh*

I should be well on track to meet the schedule, provided nothing goes haywire between now and then. I've put around 20k words on paper in the last few days, completing two stories that have been stalled forever, moving another I've been writing in spurts here and there, and getting another one started, so I'd say I'm up and running at full steam again :nana:

Back