Sappy Romantic Chain Story Idea - Medieval Theme

I think I'm finally pulling out of my funk, thank heavens. Just finished 10 and 11, and I must say they were both absolutely delightful! Red, you're weaving the individual strands of the story together beautifully in your chapters, and giving everyone else plenty of inspiration points to work from.

Both RVCd and my sig link updated.

Can't wait to see where we go from here, so I can get my next chapter brewing.

Darkniciad said:
I think I'm finally pulling out of my funk, thank heavens. Just finished 10 and 11, and I must say they were both absolutely delightful! Red, you're weaving the individual strands of the story together beautifully in your chapters, and giving everyone else plenty of inspiration points to work from.

Both RVCd and my sig link updated.

Can't wait to see where we go from here, so I can get my next chapter brewing.
Thanks so very much, Dark. :kiss: :) I appreciate you taking the time and the comment too.

EEEP! :eek: This really is starting to feel like Laresa, I'm starting to get behind in my reading again :eek:

deathlynx said:
EEEP! :eek: This really is starting to feel like Laresa, I'm starting to get behind in my reading again :eek:
That's not good. You really have to stay more on top of things. ;) Laresa was stand alone for the first half. ;) This one isn't. lol

RedHairedandFriendly said:
That's not good. You really have to stay more on top of things. ;) Laresa was stand alone for the first half. ;) This one isn't. lol
Well, I usually get caught up when I end up getting around to my next chapter :eek:

Please note, in case you missed it in the last chapter, Evie is now 19. Info added to the first post. Thanks. ~ Red. :kiss:

Okay, guys and gals... there are A LOT of things added to the cheat sheet. All in RED. These things all pertain to Chapter 12, which will be submitted soon. Please double check the cheat sheet and if you have any questions or you've read Ch. 12 and think I need to add something then by all means let me know. Notice the new schedule below.

~ Red

Schedule

* slyc_willie - Aug 10 - 20
* MrsDeathlynx - Aug 27
* maharat48 - Sept 3
* Darkniciad - Sept 10
* deathlynx - Sept 17
* RedHairedandFriendly - Sept 24

Cool, is it possible for me to get a copy so I can try to work on mine if my muse will cooperate?

Chapter 12 is submitted . . . took me some time to finish it, but it is a bit longer than anything else in the chain. Quite a bit going on.

Copies have been sent to all in the chain; check your email.

I feel I should add that, with Taly leaving the chain, that leaves her character up in the air, more or less. But I hope that this latest chapter gives some people ideas as to how to use Viviane.

:(

slyc_willie said:
Chapter 12 is submitted . . . took me some time to finish it, but it is a bit longer than anything else in the chain. Quite a bit going on.

Copies have been sent to all in the chain; check your email.

I feel I should add that, with Taly leaving the chain, that leaves her character up in the air, more or less. But I hope that this latest chapter gives some people ideas as to how to use Viviane.

Mine got lost...in the mail?

Maharat

maharat48 said:
Mine got lost...in the mail?

Maharat
Maharat, I'll send you a copy via PM. (Corrrection... 2 PMs. There were over 100,000 characters, so Lit made me divide it into 2 PMs. lol ) Enjoy. :D

Last edited:
Thanks!

Maharat, I'll send you a copy via PM. (Corrrection... 2 PMs. There were over 100,000 characters, so Lit made me divide it into 2 PMs. lol ) Enjoy. :D

Thanks!

Haven't read it all yet but so far ... it is pure goodness (or should I say badness?)

Great going slyc!!!!

Maharat

maharat48 said:
Thanks!

Haven't read it all yet but so far ... it is pure goodness (or should I say badness?)

Great going slyc!!!!

Maharat

Thanks, baby :kiss:

The way my MSN has been working lately, I wouldn't be surprised if you got the email next week . . . :rolleyes:

*sigh* I really need to check and make sure Slyc's email addy isn't on my block list or something...I didn't get a copy either :(

On the plus side, I'm actually not as far behind as I thought I was ;)

death, do you still need a copy or have you received yours yet?

You're quite welcome maharat.
I think he got it, but if he didn't I can send it to him to make it easier on people, lol.

I haven't been able to write anything, i've tried so hard and I have nothing. I don't know what to do because I've tried so hard but my headaches and icky feelings keep on getting in the way...

MrsDeathlynx said:
I haven't been able to write anything, i've tried so hard and I have nothing. I don't know what to do because I've tried so hard but my headaches and icky feelings keep on getting in the way...
Hey hon. :kiss: Don't worry. We'll work something out. Let me look at the schedule, play around with it for a bit and then I'll post a new one. Don't feel pressured, no story is worth it. *hugs* Take care of you and yours. :rose: :kiss:

Hey hon. :kiss: Don't worry. We'll work something out. Let me look at the schedule, play around with it for a bit and then I'll post a new one. Don't feel pressured, no story is worth it. *hugs* Take care of you and yours. :rose: :kiss:
Thanks babe. *hugs* :kiss: :heart: :rose:

New Schedule. . .

Please check the newest schedule posted below as well as in the first post. :)

Thanks,

~ Red. :rose:

Schedule

* maharat48 - Aug. 31 - Sept 3

* Darkniciad - Sept 10
* deathlynx - Sept 17
* MrsDeathlynx - Sept 24
* RedHairedandFriendly - Oct 1
* slyc_willie - Oct 8

Back