Sappy Romantic Chain Story Idea - Medieval Theme

Okay, I'm moving right along with my chapter. It should be submitted within a couple days, hopefulyl before I move to my new apartment :D

Chapter 22!!!!!!!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=360634

Hey all... I just posted on slyc's chapter and I clicked back here to check when the first post for this idea was started. April 22, 2007!

With a few deadline changes and some minor bumps in the road, it looks like this story will be over soon. I've had a wonderful time writing with ALL of you. I am sorry some had to leave early and perhaps someday we'll all team up again.

I appreciate all the time, effort, and creativity you all poured into this story. The characters you created made this story exactly what I had hoped for... a sappy romance. :)

I'll be working on the final chapter this week and hope to have it submitted the first part of next week. Just like Dry Valley and Laresa, I am going to miss these characters. I may have thought of Evelyn, but you all breathed life into her and the world of Vix.

Thank you.

:kiss:

~ Red

Last edited:
Chapter 22!!!!!!!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=360634

Hey all... I just posted on slyc's chapter and I clicked back here to check when the first post for this idea was started. April 22, 2007!

With a few deadline changes and some minor bumps in the road, it looks like this story will be over soon. I've had a wonderful time writing with ALL of you. I am sorry some had to leave early and perhaps someday we'll all team up again.

I appreciate all the time, effort, and creativity you all poured into this story. The characters you created made this story exactly what I had hoped for... a sappy romance. :)

I'll be working on the final chapter this week and hope to have it submitted the first part of next week. Just like Dry Valley and Laresa, I am going to miss these characters. I may have thought of Evelyn, but you all breathed life into her and the world of Vix.

Thank you.

:kiss:

~ Red

I have to echo your comments, both these and the PCs you and Maharat left on Chapter 22. This has been a fun story to work on. I admit I cringed a little when Bagdemagus got his. :p

Maharat, Dark, Mr. & Mrs. DL, and Talynnda, thanks for joining in this chain. I lvoed all of your contributions.

And Red, especially, thanks :kiss:

I hope to get the final chapter done soon. I'm currently fighting allergies and an upper resp. cold. :( So I've just not had a lot of umph.

:eek: Good thing. :)

Because life just got a bit more busy. :eek: I was called into the District Manager's office and offered a job promotion that comes with a transfer to a store closer to me. So I'll be working more and having less writing time, but I do have a plan forming for this final chapter, hoping to tie everyone to everything and oust a few folks here and there. :devil:

:eek: Good thing. :)

Because life just got a bit more busy. :eek: I was called into the District Manager's office and offered a job promotion that comes with a transfer to a store closer to me. So I'll be working more and having less writing time, but I do have a plan forming for this final chapter, hoping to tie everyone to everything and oust a few folks here and there. :devil:

Whoo hoo!!! :nana: congrats babe! :heart::kiss::rose:

With the things currently going on in my life, mainly my sister's illness, I don't know when I'll get the last chapter done. I apologize to everyone. :rose:

:kiss: Thank you. I'm hoping to get all my writing done in the next couple weeks. I won't have online access all that much, but I will have my laptop (as long as it keeps working). We're heading out on vacation tomorrow. I hope with the long car ride the muse will come along with and the stories will flow. :) :kiss:

Lol, I'm clueless for the other two then. Then again maybe I've just got mushy mommy brain, lol.

Back