Sappy Romantic Chain Story Idea - Medieval Theme

Yeah I'm breathing, so is hubby. Got a few days off so should be able to finish things...*hopes she can* Sorry so late, muse has been seriously lacking right now...

It's okay. I'm just trying to keep an eye on how things are going. Thanks for chiming in. :rose: :kiss:

You're welcome. I swear I'm trying, but my mood has been a little darker lately so that doesn't help. Trying to get out of it but not working too well...:kiss::rose:
Awww. . . sweets. It really is okay. :kiss: I'm not rushing you, or at least I don't mean to. I am just touching base. :rose:

Finally got back to RVC Ch. 20 :D

Can't wait for the end of the story, but don't anybody push yourself and burn your muse out like I did. I'm still struggling to get anything new out :p

Finally got back to RVC Ch. 20 :D

Can't wait for the end of the story, but don't anybody push yourself and burn your muse out like I did. I'm still struggling to get anything new out :p

Glad to see you back online. I know slyc is having issues too with the comp. so I'm not sure when we'll get this chain story finished. . . but we will in time.

Glad to see you back online. I know slyc is having issues too with the comp. so I'm not sure when we'll get this chain story finished. . . but we will in time.

Now I don't feel so bad, though I do have the meat of mine hashed out. Hopefully since I'm not currently sick I should be able to get it done. I hope his problems are fixed soon and again sorry that I haven't gotten anything new done on my chapter...

Now I don't feel so bad, though I do have the meat of mine hashed out. Hopefully since I'm not currently sick I should be able to get it done. I hope his problems are fixed soon and again sorry that I haven't gotten anything new done on my chapter...

It happens. :rose: The final chapter of Laresa took me quite a while. I felt very stressed over it. I don't want you to feel that way. It'll work out for you, when it is supposed to.

Going to get my chapter done tonight, then to hubby to edit. Not sure which route I will go though, might be the implication and might not. We'll see what my muse gives me but as I said I will get it done tonight and have hubby edit it while he's at work.

Going to get my chapter done tonight, then to hubby to edit. Not sure which route I will go though, might be the implication and might not. We'll see what my muse gives me but as I said I will get it done tonight and have hubby edit it while he's at work.

Sounds like a plan. I look forward to seeing it. :D :kiss::rose:

*tickles the hiding twin...*

Oh and I forgotted...If anyone would like a copy just let me know and I can PM it to you.

I'll take one. ;)

Need to know where Benny and Muriel are so I can fit them into the penultimate chapter.

How you doing, mama?

I'm doing pretty good, though apparently I have Hyperemesis. Nothing serious, but it explains the sick and stuff. But I'll forward you the copy Red sent back to me, just don't hold the lack of sex scene against me cause I just couldn't get one out so had to skip over it...*sighs*

I'm doing pretty good, though apparently I have Hyperemesis. Nothing serious, but it explains the sick and stuff. But I'll forward you the copy Red sent back to me, just don't hold the lack of sex scene against me cause I just couldn't get one out so had to skip over it...*sighs*

*huggggs* Stop worrying about the sex! :rose: *stomps foot* Not every chapter is going to have it, not every sappy romantic medieval story is going to have it. I don't even know if sex will flow for our hero/heroine, or I'll imply it. I'll wait and see what happens as the story flows. I think your story worked great with the whole aspect of the thread. :D I'm happy with it, so you should be too. . .;) (because I said so and I'm the law. :p ) :D

*tickles the hiding twin's toes*

Back