Sappy Romantic Chain Story Idea - Medieval Theme

MrsDeathlynx said:
sorry I haven't read and voted, things have been hectic lately. I promise to get to them soon, really I do!

no biggie...

I hope I get to see the Demi picture!

:)

Maharat

maharat48 said:
no biggie...

I hope I get to see the Demi picture!

:)

Maharat
I'll be posting the pics when I take them, want to be a bit bigger before I do that though.

Finished writing my chapter, and only a day late...now I just need slyc, red and Mrs to read it to make sure all is copacetic...

deathlynx said:
Finished writing my chapter, and only a day late...now I just need slyc, red and Mrs to read it to make sure all is copacetic...

I suppose I need to check my email . . . ;)

Mrs Deathlynx how ya doing? Do you need an extension since hubby's is running a bit late?

*deathlynx - Dec 3
*MrsDeathlynx - Dec 10
*slyc_willie - Dec 17
*RedHairedandFriendly - Dec 24 (Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!)

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Mrs Deathlynx how ya doing? Do you need an extension since hubby's is running a bit late?

*deathlynx - Dec 3
*MrsDeathlynx - Dec 10
*slyc_willie - Dec 17
*RedHairedandFriendly - Dec 24 (Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!)
In general I'm doing good, but I do think I need an extension. Reading his story today, in fact reading it as soom as I am done checking Lit. I will let you know mine won't be too crucial for the storyline, I apologize for that. Unless you count Benedict melting completely crucial, lol.

MrsDeathlynx said:
In general I'm doing good, but I do think I need an extension. Reading his story today, in fact reading it as soom as I am done checking Lit. I will let you know mine won't be too crucial for the storyline, I apologize for that. Unless you count Benedict melting completely crucial, lol.
Oh, I do believe that's important. ;)

I'll do my best to get mine done on time, providing my body cooperates and keeps me out of the hospital. All is fine for now, keep your fingers crossed.

:kiss: You know you and your body come wayyyyyyyyy first. :rose: :kiss: *fingers are crossed, and toes, tomorrow I'll braid a pony tail for you too. :rose: :kiss:

I'll do my best tonight, though my brain is kind of half baked. I already got about a page done, though it may end up a little short since I'm only doing that one scene. Again I'll do my best tonight but I make no promises.

I swear I'm working on it, slowly but surely. With the stress from work I haven't been inspired, but with things straightened out and boss being nice to me again I'm sure things have changed. I am trying my hardest to get it done as soon as I can, though I can not guarentee when it will be done. I am working on it though, I have two more days off before I have to work again. I might be able to get it done, but I can't guarentee. I apologize profusely for it being so late, I really honestly do. I'll try my hardest to get it done before Christmas, but at the same time I don't want to push it as this is a delicate chapter...*hopes desperately that no one is mad at her*

:rose: Not mad at you at all. We all understand how real life is and how we have no real control over it sometimes. :kiss:

I almost have 2000 words, will be working on it some more tonight. Thanks for understanding, had a big thing at work where I had to meet with the district manager and store manager, let's just say I almost had a break down and quit but it worked out in the end. I promise it will be done as soon as I can get it done. I'll be sending you the rough draft while DL edits so that way you can check it out and approve the premiss of it. :kiss:

Back