Senior Wife Q&A

Yesterday 4/28/2024, after church, my wife spent a few hours pleasing a new “friend”.

We met Bennie a few weeks ago at the Y where we exercise. He and I play a little basketball from time to time. Bennie is 6’4” and very athletic. He is also very black.

At the gym, Bennie has met Susannah a few times and even made some suggestive remarks to her, making her blush. In private conversation with me, the 28-year-old black man has never been with a white woman before and certainly never with someone 66-years-old.

Yesterday, I invited him over for a few afternoon cocktails. My wife did not know I invited him over and would not have been sunning herself on the back deck in a bikini. See, she is very self conscious about her “pooch” belly and ONLY wears a one-piece suit when swimming. The bikini is reserved for privacy only.

Bennie arrived and we started cocktails. I also had him purposefully sit on the couch overlooking the back deck. Susannah could not see inside because of window tinting but he could certainly see her.

“She is a fine specimen of the female sex”, he said.

I thanked him and started talking about the NBA playoffs but could tell his thoughts were on my wife. I saw him readjust his crotch a few times and saying, “Damn man”.

Since he didn’t want to talk about the NBA, I began talking about Susannah. I then brought out my IPAD like tablet and opened up the folder “Private”. I handed him the tablet and said, “Enjoy”.

Bennie got excited as he was swiping through the media. There were photos of my wife in varying stages of dress as well as topless and total nudes. He was smiling the whole time and glancing out the window at Susannah after every few pictures.

I knew I had him hooked. I looked at him, “Hang tight my friend” and walked out on to the deck.

I informed my wife that Bennie was inside and was wondering if she would be willing to make some if his fantasies come true.

She asked, “Bennie from the Y”?

I nodded yes.

She didn’t say anything but gave me a dirty look which turned into a grin. She followed me inside.

Only a few minutes passed before my wife was standing in front of Bennie who was still sitting on the couch. He eyeballed her from head to toe.

Susannah quietly whispered “Go ahead. Undress me”, to Bennie.

Bennie took the bikini off of my wife very slow and purposely, taking extra time when her breasts were revealed and then bare vagina exposed. He then rubbed his hands all over her naked body while he moaned.
Soon, my wife was on her knees sucking on Bennie’s cock. He watched her as if it was some type of religious experience.

Susannah got off of the floor and took the young man by the hand, leading him (and his 10” penis) into our bedroom.

The two of them had sex for almost three hours that afternoon. He blasted his nut inside her but still remained hard and continued to fuck her until he coated her insides once again. At one point, he was fucking her doggy-style so I stuck my cock in her mouth. When he started fondling her slightly sagging belly, I couldn’t take anymore and came in her mouth.

When the sex was over and he was ready to leave, he politely thanked her for making his dreams come true. She kissed him and said “I will expect you tomorrow morning at 10am after PJ leaves for work.” He looked surprised but anxiously said, “Ok”!
I am at work writing this. He has been there for almost 30 minutes. My mind is all over the place and ai can’t wait to hear all the filthy details when I get home!
lovely story and interesting church

It is that time of year! We will be hooking up our camper to the truck and heading out. Our camping destinations are not always based on attractions and events, but on guys we have met online. No, we do not have an upside-down pineapple on the camper because Susannah radiates sex! Do we meet guys on the road? Absolutely! Believe it or not, even at 66 years old, when she lays out at the pool (as seen below), she gets hit on every hour by men! Some just want to see a glimpse of her breasts or pussy, some want a blowjob and most want to fuck her. If there is time, she tries to accommodate all cummers! :)

I am such a proud husband!

Between tonight and next Monday, I have lined up 5 different (and brand new to her) men. She will still get to lay out by the pool quite a bit in between sessions and maybe even line up a few blowjobs.

Beware, wives, the silver-haired fox is on the move again! Give up your bodies to your husbands or my wife will!

View attachment 2350170
you in PNW yet? i'm close to seattle and looking to hike and camp.

Susannah and I had been looking forward to the WNBA draft for a few weeks. We were planning on making it a big night.

Last week, I was in Richmond, Virginia for work and went out for a few beers. I met a nice young black guy named Erin. He is 32-years-old. I would describe him as about 6'3" and extremely well-built in addition to being muscular. We had a few drinks together. During our conversation, I learned that he is a Nurse Practitioner and is engaged to a beautiful white woman. He showed me a few photos of her from his phone. She is stunning and that is putting it mildly!

In return, I showed him a few pictures of Susannah. He couldn't believe that she was 66 years old. On purpose (but I pretended it was an accident), I showed him a nude picture of her.

View attachment 2339305
He was stunned. He commented on her body and said that he has always had a "thing" for mature women. I invited him back to my hotel room. I told him that I had some "fun videos' on my laptop if he had any interest in watching them. He quickly accepted my offer.

Once back in the hotel, we cracked open more beer and I fired up the laptop. I started a video of my wife from February of 2024. Erin was sitting at the hotel room desk and focused on my laptop screen. The movie opens up with Susannah stripping off a silk nightgown and then lying in bed, where she is joined by two young black men who begin feeling her up.

Erin asked if I would mind him "pleasuring himself". I told him to "Enjoy". He quickly pulled out his cock and began stroking. I did the same.

His cock was about 9 inches long and pretty girthy. I am not "gay" but he did have the "perfect cock" if there ever was one.

From where I sat on the edge of the bed, I watched Erin intensely observing my bride take turns sucking both of the young men. He was smiling the entire time. He watched as the young men both took turns fucking my wife and cumming in her pussy. His eyes never left my laptop when he said "I am getting close man". I quickly handed him a coffee cup which was the closest thing I saw. In the movie, when the boys were done with my wife, I focused on her with the camera. Her legs were spread and she was leaking their sperm. On video, you could hear me ask "Do you love black cock baby?"

Susannah looked into the camera and smiled, saying, "I love big black cock",....the video then ended. It was at that point that Erin held the coffee cup in front of his cock and spurted into it. He kept grunting endlessly as multiple streams of semen flew out of his cock. I don't think I have ever seen that much volume of ball juice. I had already blown my nut into a towel that I retrieved but was getting hard again from watching him.

He asked me what his chances were to have a go at my wife. I invited him to our home for the draft and said that if he made the 5-hour trip, that she was all his! He said that no matter what, he would be there!

When he left the room, I FaceTimed my wife and told her what happened. She was excited and asked to see the coffee cup. She was also amazed at the amount he left in the cup. She dared me to taste it. I immediately said "no". Susannah then said, "If you want me to have sex with him, I need to watch you drink some of it".

I put the cup up to my mouth a tilted it while hesitating. I heard my wife in the background saying "Drink it! Drink it all if you love me".

I tilted the cup and let Erin's spent semen slide into my mouth. There was SO much of it!!! I held it in my mouth and thought about spitting it out. Susannah was in the background..."SWALLOW IT! SWALLOW IT!"

I made two large gulps and was able to swallow all of it but I began gagging from the musky taste. Susannah just said, "Welcome to my world".

Yesterday, Erin arrived at about 5:00 p.m.

My wife was not home yet as she was at our son's house babysitting our grandkids. She planned on being home in an hour or so.

I gave Erin a drink and allowed him to take a shower in the guest bedroom. He asked what my rules were. I told him that he could do whatever he wanted but that I preferred to watch. He was ok with that.

My wife got home as expected and I introduced them. She stands at only 5'1" and looked so tiny in front of his 6'3" body.

She excused herself to get cleaned up. When she returned, she was wearing green silk robe with nothing on underneath.
View attachment 2339304
Erin bent over and kissed my wife. As their lips were locked together, he opened her robe and pulled back taking the time to look her over.

"Wow" is all that he could say.

She then had us sit on the couch while she served us drinks and snacks for the first part of the draft. Every so often she would sit on Erin's lap and tongue-kiss him. She never bothered tying her robe closed the entire time. By the 7th draft pick, she was on her knee's with his cock in her mouth. This only lasted a few minutes when he picked my wife up like she was as light as a feather. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He then carried her to our bedroom and placed her gently on the bed. I followed and sat at the foot of the bed but would move around trying to get some memory pictures.

Susannah's pussy was very wet, so he entered her easily from behind. I think he might have become a little annoyed that I was trying to get close-ups, so I backed off and waited a little.

My wife ended up straddling over top of him and sitting on his penis. In only a few pumps of her on top, he came inside her but continued to stay hard and fuck her. His cum leaked out of her but they both kept going.

After about 20 minutes or so, she laid on her back and he got on top of my wife. He fucked her steady and very deep. She was gasping for air with every thrust she took from him. He ended up cumming again in her.

After he proudly inspected her, I mounted my wife and left my deposit.

The two of them spent the night in our bed and had another round at about 2:00 a.m.... This was apparent by the noises I heard from the couch where I tried to sleep.

I am writing this from work today. Erin is planning on leaving this afternoon to go home after what I am sure will be an eventful day for him and my wife.

View attachment 2339315
Gorgeous

S xx

Susannah and I had been looking forward to the WNBA draft for a few weeks. We were planning on making it a big night.

Last week, I was in Richmond, Virginia for work and went out for a few beers. I met a nice young black guy named Erin. He is 32-years-old. I would describe him as about 6'3" and extremely well-built in addition to being muscular. We had a few drinks together. During our conversation, I learned that he is a Nurse Practitioner and is engaged to a beautiful white woman. He showed me a few photos of her from his phone. She is stunning and that is putting it mildly!

In return, I showed him a few pictures of Susannah. He couldn't believe that she was 66 years old. On purpose (but I pretended it was an accident), I showed him a nude picture of her.

View attachment 2339305
He was stunned. He commented on her body and said that he has always had a "thing" for mature women. I invited him back to my hotel room. I told him that I had some "fun videos' on my laptop if he had any interest in watching them. He quickly accepted my offer.

Once back in the hotel, we cracked open more beer and I fired up the laptop. I started a video of my wife from February of 2024. Erin was sitting at the hotel room desk and focused on my laptop screen. The movie opens up with Susannah stripping off a silk nightgown and then lying in bed, where she is joined by two young black men who begin feeling her up.

Erin asked if I would mind him "pleasuring himself". I told him to "Enjoy". He quickly pulled out his cock and began stroking. I did the same.

His cock was about 9 inches long and pretty girthy. I am not "gay" but he did have the "perfect cock" if there ever was one.

From where I sat on the edge of the bed, I watched Erin intensely observing my bride take turns sucking both of the young men. He was smiling the entire time. He watched as the young men both took turns fucking my wife and cumming in her pussy. His eyes never left my laptop when he said "I am getting close man". I quickly handed him a coffee cup which was the closest thing I saw. In the movie, when the boys were done with my wife, I focused on her with the camera. Her legs were spread and she was leaking their sperm. On video, you could hear me ask "Do you love black cock baby?"

Susannah looked into the camera and smiled, saying, "I love big black cock",....the video then ended. It was at that point that Erin held the coffee cup in front of his cock and spurted into it. He kept grunting endlessly as multiple streams of semen flew out of his cock. I don't think I have ever seen that much volume of ball juice. I had already blown my nut into a towel that I retrieved but was getting hard again from watching him.

He asked me what his chances were to have a go at my wife. I invited him to our home for the draft and said that if he made the 5-hour trip, that she was all his! He said that no matter what, he would be there!

When he left the room, I FaceTimed my wife and told her what happened. She was excited and asked to see the coffee cup. She was also amazed at the amount he left in the cup. She dared me to taste it. I immediately said "no". Susannah then said, "If you want me to have sex with him, I need to watch you drink some of it".

I put the cup up to my mouth a tilted it while hesitating. I heard my wife in the background saying "Drink it! Drink it all if you love me".

I tilted the cup and let Erin's spent semen slide into my mouth. There was SO much of it!!! I held it in my mouth and thought about spitting it out. Susannah was in the background..."SWALLOW IT! SWALLOW IT!"

I made two large gulps and was able to swallow all of it but I began gagging from the musky taste. Susannah just said, "Welcome to my world".

Yesterday, Erin arrived at about 5:00 p.m.

My wife was not home yet as she was at our son's house babysitting our grandkids. She planned on being home in an hour or so.

I gave Erin a drink and allowed him to take a shower in the guest bedroom. He asked what my rules were. I told him that he could do whatever he wanted but that I preferred to watch. He was ok with that.

My wife got home as expected and I introduced them. She stands at only 5'1" and looked so tiny in front of his 6'3" body.

She excused herself to get cleaned up. When she returned, she was wearing green silk robe with nothing on underneath.
View attachment 2339304
Erin bent over and kissed my wife. As their lips were locked together, he opened her robe and pulled back taking the time to look her over.

"Wow" is all that he could say.

She then had us sit on the couch while she served us drinks and snacks for the first part of the draft. Every so often she would sit on Erin's lap and tongue-kiss him. She never bothered tying her robe closed the entire time. By the 7th draft pick, she was on her knee's with his cock in her mouth. This only lasted a few minutes when he picked my wife up like she was as light as a feather. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He then carried her to our bedroom and placed her gently on the bed. I followed and sat at the foot of the bed but would move around trying to get some memory pictures.

Susannah's pussy was very wet, so he entered her easily from behind. I think he might have become a little annoyed that I was trying to get close-ups, so I backed off and waited a little.

My wife ended up straddling over top of him and sitting on his penis. In only a few pumps of her on top, he came inside her but continued to stay hard and fuck her. His cum leaked out of her but they both kept going.

After about 20 minutes or so, she laid on her back and he got on top of my wife. He fucked her steady and very deep. She was gasping for air with every thrust she took from him. He ended up cumming again in her.

After he proudly inspected her, I mounted my wife and left my deposit.

The two of them spent the night in our bed and had another round at about 2:00 a.m.... This was apparent by the noises I heard from the couch where I tried to sleep.

I am writing this from work today. Erin is planning on leaving this afternoon to go home after what I am sure will be an eventful day for him and my wife.

View attachment 2339315
You’re having way toooo much fun. How do you get so lucky to find someone with similiar interest

Yesterday 4/28/2024, after church, my wife spent a few hours pleasing a new “friend”.

We met Bennie a few weeks ago at the Y where we exercise. He and I play a little basketball from time to time. Bennie is 6’4” and very athletic. He is also very black.

At the gym, Bennie has met Susannah a few times and even made some suggestive remarks to her, making her blush. In private conversation with me, the 28-year-old black man has never been with a white woman before and certainly never with someone 66-years-old.

Yesterday, I invited him over for a few afternoon cocktails. My wife did not know I invited him over and would not have been sunning herself on the back deck in a bikini. See, she is very self conscious about her “pooch” belly and ONLY wears a one-piece suit when swimming. The bikini is reserved for privacy only.

Bennie arrived and we started cocktails. I also had him purposefully sit on the couch overlooking the back deck. Susannah could not see inside because of window tinting but he could certainly see her.

“She is a fine specimen of the female sex”, he said.

I thanked him and started talking about the NBA playoffs but could tell his thoughts were on my wife. I saw him readjust his crotch a few times and saying, “Damn man”.

Since he didn’t want to talk about the NBA, I began talking about Susannah. I then brought out my IPAD like tablet and opened up the folder “Private”. I handed him the tablet and said, “Enjoy”.

Bennie got excited as he was swiping through the media. There were photos of my wife in varying stages of dress as well as topless and total nudes. He was smiling the whole time and glancing out the window at Susannah after every few pictures.

I knew I had him hooked. I looked at him, “Hang tight my friend” and walked out on to the deck.

I informed my wife that Bennie was inside and was wondering if she would be willing to make some if his fantasies come true.

She asked, “Bennie from the Y”?

I nodded yes.

She didn’t say anything but gave me a dirty look which turned into a grin. She followed me inside.

Only a few minutes passed before my wife was standing in front of Bennie who was still sitting on the couch. He eyeballed her from head to toe.

Susannah quietly whispered “Go ahead. Undress me”, to Bennie.

Bennie took the bikini off of my wife very slow and purposely, taking extra time when her breasts were revealed and then bare vagina exposed. He then rubbed his hands all over her naked body while he moaned.
Soon, my wife was on her knees sucking on Bennie’s cock. He watched her as if it was some type of religious experience.

Susannah got off of the floor and took the young man by the hand, leading him (and his 10” penis) into our bedroom.

The two of them had sex for almost three hours that afternoon. He blasted his nut inside her but still remained hard and continued to fuck her until he coated her insides once again. At one point, he was fucking her doggy-style so I stuck my cock in her mouth. When he started fondling her slightly sagging belly, I couldn’t take anymore and came in her mouth.

When the sex was over and he was ready to leave, he politely thanked her for making his dreams come true. She kissed him and said “I will expect you tomorrow morning at 10am after PJ leaves for work.” He looked surprised but anxiously said, “Ok”!
I am at work writing this. He has been there for almost 30 minutes. My mind is all over the place and ai can’t wait to hear all the filthy details when I get home!
A lovely way to spend an afternoon for everyone involved.
My husband and I had a black male masseuse come to our house once a month. After a few visits we decided to go drapeless and encouraged him to get comfortable. I would scooch down to the end of the table and he massaged my pelvic floor. Sometimes hubby would hold my hand or require oral, others he would just leave us to it. none the less it was wonderful for everyone

Ich habe eine 75 jährige kennengelernt, sie hat traumhaft geblasen aus dem Rollstuhl ,haben heute noch Kontakt leider mussten sie ihre Söhne aufnehmen so fehlt leider die Gelegenheit.

I am 73 and have a frisky 78 year old GF that has a fascination with cum and sharing cum. We dated in the mid 70's and she loved sucking cock and all things oral. We went out separate ways and reconnected about 4 years ago. We discovered via conversations our mutual love for cum. For the last 10-12 years I convinced my wife to let me suck my cum out of her pussy or off her tits but will not kiss me after.
My GF is fascinated with the idea of cum kisses and sharing. My bucket list is to share a cock with her and we share the cum. We have both masturbated long distance to the idea. Plans are in the works to make it happen.
Pm me anytime 🤗

Back