Senior Wife Q&A

Every day I wake up wondering who will be the next man to penetrate my wife's tiny body with his penis. Perhaps it might be one of her regular "friends" or maybe someone new. Will the man be elderly? Middle-aged? Someone who just turned 18? Do I want to see her that day with a black man? Maybe I just want to spend some alone time with her?

Even though she has some wrinkles, and age spots and some parts of her sag a little, her energy is still that of when she was in her twenties. She sucks and fucks with such enthusiasm! She treats men with tiny cocks like they had monster cocks....She treats obese guys and older men like they are what she has been craving! Whether they ejaculate in her mouth or vagina, she is so very grateful to the man for giving her their most valuable gift...their seed....a living part of themselves. She does not take this for granted. Every man leaves her emptied and satisfied. Every man leaves feeling loved and cared for. That is who my wife is! She is filled with passion and especially has a soft spot in her heart for the sexually less fortunate.

She knows she is not young anymore and that she is not the most beautiful of women. She knows men could go elsewhere. Susannah feels appreciated that men want to have sex with her. They can cum inside her without the worry of pregnancy or worry she will stalk them.

I make my choice based on who is going to treat my wife right and respect why we do what we do. Will they caress her? Will they kiss her? Will they let me watch them with pride? I mean, I am letting them have sex with MY WIFE.

Am I a giving person for wanting others to enjoy what I have? Am I a sexual degenerate for allowing this lifestyle to happen?

We live life to its fullest and am grateful every day that we can do this.

So....

Who will be next? That is the daily question.....

View attachment 2343851
She is beautiful. I would be honored to be with her
Her pussy looks delicious. I would love to start by rimming her cute little hole and then love to make her cum orally so as to enjoy her sweet juices. You are a lucky man

It is that time of year! We will be hooking up our camper to the truck and heading out. Our camping destinations are not always based on attractions and events, but on guys we have met online. No, we do not have an upside-down pineapple on the camper because Susannah radiates sex! Do we meet guys on the road? Absolutely! Believe it or not, even at 66 years old, when she lays out at the pool (as seen below), she gets hit on every hour by men! Some just want to see a glimpse of her breasts or pussy, some want a blowjob and most want to fuck her. If there is time, she tries to accommodate all cummers! :)

I am such a proud husband!

Between tonight and next Monday, I have lined up 5 different (and brand new to her) men. She will still get to lay out by the pool quite a bit in between sessions and maybe even line up a few blowjobs.

Beware, wives, the silver-haired fox is on the move again! Give up your bodies to your husbands or my wife will!

SMS-Camp-2024.png

It is that time of year! We will be hooking up our camper to the truck and heading out. Our camping destinations are not always based on attractions and events, but on guys we have met online. No, we do not have an upside-down pineapple on the camper because Susannah radiates sex! Do we meet guys on the road? Absolutely! Believe it or not, even at 66 years old, when she lays out at the pool (as seen below), she gets hit on every hour by men! Some just want to see a glimpse of her breasts or pussy, some want a blowjob and most want to fuck her. If there is time, she tries to accommodate all cummers! :)

Between tonight and next Monday, I have lined up 5 different (and brand new to her) men. She will still get to lay out by the pool quite a bit in between sessions and maybe even line up a few blowjobs.

Beware, wives, the silver-haired fox is on the move again! Give up your bodies to your husbands or my wife will!

View attachment 2350170.
I'm sure she would catch my eye

View attachment 2350170
Sounds like fun vacations!

View attachment 2350170
Your wife is a good looking lady. I'd sure like to see her laying there an ask if she needed anything. By then she see my hardon trying to burst out of my swimsuit mm

This was written on June 14, 2014, when Susannah was 56 years-old.

Yesterday while I was at work, I received a surprising text message from my wife. “Bedroom camera”.

Normally when she sends me that text message, she is horny and will do some type of “show“ for me on camera. It might be a sexy striptease dance or her fucking herself with a dildo. Today was neither one of those. Today she was “with someone“. The reason why it is so surprising is because normally “I“ am the one who sets up her dates. It is very rare that she spends time with someone, without letting me know. When I saw who it was, it made complete sense to me.

Greg, is 20 years old. He is completely average in every way. Average height, average weight, average looks. The one different thing about him is that he is handicapped. He was born with an issue that makes his leg slightly crooked and he walks quite differently than most people. Susie is friends with Greg’s mom and has been since Greg was born. Greg’s mom is one of the “rich and the elite” in the area. She always “didn’t want bothered“ with his handicap. His mom never took him places and always had people watch him for her. As each one of our own left the nest, it was quite lonely here. We used to volunteer to watch Greg all the time. We took him on vacations with us and he spent more time here in the summers than he did at his own house. Greg has always refer to Susie as “mom” and me “dad”. He actually has his own bedroom at our house. Since going off to college, we have not seen him as much as we would like. We have always had complete open communication with him and he would tell us things more as “best friends“, than vicarious parents. Because of this communication, we knew that Greg was a virgin. We also knew that he had “hots” for Susie. He would often say "If I am ever with a woman, I hope it is someone like you mom“. For years we have always observed him sneaking glances at Susie. Whether she is in a skimpy swimsuit or walking around the house barely dressed, as she normally does, his eyes do not miss a beat. I always laughed as I watched him trying to get a peek down her blouse or watch her plump ass as she walks around.

I watched our bedroom camera as my wife brought Greg into our bedroom. She sat down on the bed and had him sit beside her. "Sweetheart you know how much you mean to us both. I know at your age things must be frustrating. I would like to give you an opportunity today, if you choose to take it.“

" I’m not sure what you’re getting at mom“, he said.

My wife grabbed him by the hands, looked him in the eyes and said “I want you to know how it feels to be with a woman“.

“But what will dad say?“, He asked.

Susie responded, “I’m sure he will be fine with it but for right now we can just keep it our secret, OK?“

Greg nodded his head yes followed by my wife leaning towards him and giving him a kiss on the lips.

He remained sitting on the bed while Susie stood up in front of him. She slowly lifted t-shirt revealing her breasts. Greg stared in amazement and placed his hands on her. He very gently squeezed her tits. My wife been slowly pull down her gray sweatpants over her hips and stepped out of them when they were at her ankles. Greg kept looking at her from head to toe and now was focused on her shaved pussy.

Without saying a word Greg stood up and Susie helped him get undressed. From where the camera was all I could see was his back until he turned. That’s when I saw him about a 6 inch erection protruding from his waist.

My wife motioned for him to lay down on the bed and he complied. She straddled over top of him and began licking his inner thighs moving up towards his crotch. Susie began fondling his testicles as she licked the head of his penis. His virgin cock disappeared into her mouth as she began sucking on him. Her mouth worked his cock for about five minutes when she pulled away and lay down beside him.

“Come to mama“, she said as she spread her legs. Greg positioned himself between her legs and ask “should I use a condom?“. My wife laughed And said “sweetie, that is not necessary”.

What is erection pointing at her she reached up and called him on top of her. I could only see a side view from where the camera was located but from the look on his face I knew that his cock penetrated my wife’s pussy.

There was nothing slow about what happened. He begin instinctively humping her body like the world was going to end in a few minutes. My wife looked him in the eyes and said “Sweetie, you can slow down, we are not in a rush”.

"It just feels so good mom, I can’t help myself”, he said.

"I know it feels good Sweetie. When the time is here I want you to come in mammas pussy”, said my wife.

While Greg was fucking her, she looked over her left shoulder directly into the camera and winked at me. (That was pretty hot)

Only a few minutes passed when Greg stopped and lifted off of my wife. "I think I came already”.

Susie reach down between her legs and felt her pussy, bringing her hand back up in front of her. “You sure did!”.

“I’m sorry it just came out of nowhere”, Greg said.

“That’s OK sweet boy”, my wife said. “We will have more opportunities anytime you want”.

Since that event, Greg moved to Arizona where he lives, works and has his own family. He comes to visit every year and spends some of that time inside Susannah.
mmmm - so so erotic - LOVE it:heart::heart::heart:

It's always nice to hear of couples enjoying a healthy sex life. Variety is spice and being open to accepting your wife's penchant is a wonderful gift. I'm sure your both very happy as we are.

This was written on June 14, 2014, when Susannah was 56 years-old.

Yesterday while I was at work, I received a surprising text message from my wife. “Bedroom camera”.

Normally when she sends me that text message, she is horny and will do some type of “show“ for me on camera. It might be a sexy striptease dance or her fucking herself with a dildo. Today was neither one of those. Today she was “with someone“. The reason why it is so surprising is because normally “I“ am the one who sets up her dates. It is very rare that she spends time with someone, without letting me know. When I saw who it was, it made complete sense to me.

Greg, is 20 years old. He is completely average in every way. Average height, average weight, average looks. The one different thing about him is that he is handicapped. He was born with an issue that makes his leg slightly crooked and he walks quite differently than most people. Susie is friends with Greg’s mom and has been since Greg was born. Greg’s mom is one of the “rich and the elite” in the area. She always “didn’t want bothered“ with his handicap. His mom never took him places and always had people watch him for her. As each one of our own left the nest, it was quite lonely here. We used to volunteer to watch Greg all the time. We took him on vacations with us and he spent more time here in the summers than he did at his own house. Greg has always refer to Susie as “mom” and me “dad”. He actually has his own bedroom at our house. Since going off to college, we have not seen him as much as we would like. We have always had complete open communication with him and he would tell us things more as “best friends“, than vicarious parents. Because of this communication, we knew that Greg was a virgin. We also knew that he had “hots” for Susie. He would often say "If I am ever with a woman, I hope it is someone like you mom“. For years we have always observed him sneaking glances at Susie. Whether she is in a skimpy swimsuit or walking around the house barely dressed, as she normally does, his eyes do not miss a beat. I always laughed as I watched him trying to get a peek down her blouse or watch her plump ass as she walks around.

I watched our bedroom camera as my wife brought Greg into our bedroom. She sat down on the bed and had him sit beside her. "Sweetheart you know how much you mean to us both. I know at your age things must be frustrating. I would like to give you an opportunity today, if you choose to take it.“

" I’m not sure what you’re getting at mom“, he said.

My wife grabbed him by the hands, looked him in the eyes and said “I want you to know how it feels to be with a woman“.

“But what will dad say?“, He asked.

Susie responded, “I’m sure he will be fine with it but for right now we can just keep it our secret, OK?“

Greg nodded his head yes followed by my wife leaning towards him and giving him a kiss on the lips.

He remained sitting on the bed while Susie stood up in front of him. She slowly lifted t-shirt revealing her breasts. Greg stared in amazement and placed his hands on her. He very gently squeezed her tits. My wife been slowly pull down her gray sweatpants over her hips and stepped out of them when they were at her ankles. Greg kept looking at her from head to toe and now was focused on her shaved pussy.

Without saying a word Greg stood up and Susie helped him get undressed. From where the camera was all I could see was his back until he turned. That’s when I saw him about a 6 inch erection protruding from his waist.

My wife motioned for him to lay down on the bed and he complied. She straddled over top of him and began licking his inner thighs moving up towards his crotch. Susie began fondling his testicles as she licked the head of his penis. His virgin cock disappeared into her mouth as she began sucking on him. Her mouth worked his cock for about five minutes when she pulled away and lay down beside him.

“Come to mama“, she said as she spread her legs. Greg positioned himself between her legs and ask “should I use a condom?“. My wife laughed And said “sweetie, that is not necessary”.

What is erection pointing at her she reached up and called him on top of her. I could only see a side view from where the camera was located but from the look on his face I knew that his cock penetrated my wife’s pussy.

There was nothing slow about what happened. He begin instinctively humping her body like the world was going to end in a few minutes. My wife looked him in the eyes and said “Sweetie, you can slow down, we are not in a rush”.

"It just feels so good mom, I can’t help myself”, he said.

"I know it feels good Sweetie. When the time is here I want you to come in mammas pussy”, said my wife.

While Greg was fucking her, she looked over her left shoulder directly into the camera and winked at me. (That was pretty hot)

Only a few minutes passed when Greg stopped and lifted off of my wife. "I think I came already”.

Susie reach down between her legs and felt her pussy, bringing her hand back up in front of her. “You sure did!”.

“I’m sorry it just came out of nowhere”, Greg said.

“That’s OK sweet boy”, my wife said. “We will have more opportunities anytime you want”.

Since that event, Greg moved to Arizona where he lives, works and has his own family. He comes to visit every year and spends some of that time inside Susannah.
What a wonderful experience for both of them. A safe, caring environment to share intimacy. Your wife allowing Greg to ejaculate inside of her barrier free, confirmed acceptance in regards to his concern of violation. Comfort makes room for more spontaneous passion

I am 73 and have a frisky 78 year old GF that has a fascination with cum and sharing cum. We dated in the mid 70's and she loved sucking cock and all things oral. We went out separate ways and reconnected about 4 years ago. We discovered via conversations our mutual love for cum. For the last 10-12 years I convinced my wife to let me suck my cum out of her pussy or off her tits but will not kiss me after.
My GF is fascinated with the idea of cum kisses and sharing. My bucket list is to share a cock with her and we share the cum. We have both masturbated long distance to the idea. Plans are in the works to make it happen.

When she was late 20s thru late 50s my wife sucked me with enthusiasm, but as she aged she lost all interest.
She did try and she would do it but I started to feel it was so mechanical, I didn't want it I felt like I was bothering her...it was a job..work and it wasn't sex for me

Every day I wake up wondering who will be the next man to penetrate my wife's tiny body with his penis. Perhaps it might be one of her regular "friends" or maybe someone new. Will the man be elderly? Middle-aged? Someone who just turned 18? Do I want to see her that day with a black man? Maybe I just want to spend some alone time with her?

Even though she has some wrinkles, and age spots and some parts of her sag a little, her energy is still that of when she was in her twenties. She sucks and fucks with such enthusiasm! She treats men with tiny cocks like they had monster cocks....She treats obese guys and older men like they are what she has been craving! Whether they ejaculate in her mouth or vagina, she is so very grateful to the man for giving her their most valuable gift...their seed....a living part of themselves. She does not take this for granted. Every man leaves her emptied and satisfied. Every man leaves feeling loved and cared for. That is who my wife is! She is filled with passion and especially has a soft spot in her heart for the sexually less fortunate.

She knows she is not young anymore and that she is not the most beautiful of women. She knows men could go elsewhere. Susannah feels appreciated that men want to have sex with her. They can cum inside her without the worry of pregnancy or worry she will stalk them.

I make my choice based on who is going to treat my wife right and respect why we do what we do. Will they caress her? Will they kiss her? Will they let me watch them with pride? I mean, I am letting them have sex with MY WIFE.

Am I a giving person for wanting others to enjoy what I have? Am I a sexual degenerate for allowing this lifestyle to happen?

We live life to its fullest and am grateful every day that we can do this.

So....

Who will be next? That is the daily question.....
I would love to worship her from head to toe and all the sweet places in-between. You are a lucky man, but I know you know that already.

Always loved the idea of being a younger man fucking a much older woman bareback - knowing she can’t get pregnant. Although, still fucking like we’re trying to get her pregnant. Something so freeing about it. Thrill of the ‘risk’ but free of consequences.

I’m 46 now, but would still love to be in my 20s fucking current 60s Nina Hartley. Hearing her encourage me to try and knock her up. Sally D’Angelo, Cara Lott, & Leilani Lei are hot GILFs, but Nina Hartley is the GILF GOAT.

One of my favorite stories on Lit is about a 58yo woman who goes home with a college guy. She fucks him and invites his two room mates to join in. Talking dirty and encouraging them to try and get her pregnant and wouldn’t know which was the father. Talking to them about how could she explain it to her husband and adult children - who are much older than these young men she’s fucking - if they managed to get her pregnant.
Imagine the other perspective. A guy in his early 20s explaining to his mother her first grandchild coming from a married woman who’s her own age or her mother’s age. Lol

I love insatiable "church women." It's just so transgressive! I love that she feels free to have as much cock as she likes.

Ever tempted to join in, or is that not your thing?

View attachment 2350170
What a perfect way to spend the summer. Makes me want to start camping again.

First, we want to thank everyone for your wonderful comments and your emails!

I get a ton of questions thrown at me daily. I thought it might be best if I just answered some of the most common questions right here and now. I will summarize each question as they are usually asked a little bit differently. If you have questions, feel free to write and we will answer privately or via forum.

Q. How would you describe your wife?

A: 5'1" tall (barely), 135lbs, 34c breasts with puffy nipples, thick muscular thighs, shy, religious, intelligent. Susannah is a classy lady! She never swears outside of the bedroom. No matter who she is having sex with, she gives her all. She recently let her hair go natural and is silver.

Q: How is the relationship between you and your wife?

A: I would consider our relationship to be phenomenal. We have built a trust and a bond over the decades that could, and would hopefully withstand anything. You have to have this kind of trust and bond if you are going to live the lifestyle that we live. If your relationship is not impenetrable, this lifestyle will crush it to pieces.

Q: I want my wife to be a slut like yours. How do I go about getting started?

A: Communication, communication, communication. Also, watch what you wish for because you just might get it! For the men reading this….If your spouse gave you carte blanche to have sex with any woman you wanted and play around as much as you wanted, would you do it? Of course, you would. Why do you think women are any different? I think the difference is that men care to a lesser degree, whereas women care more about appearances, and what people might think. I could be wrong on this, but that is just my opinion. It starts out very slow. Don’t go from a monogamous relationship with your spouse to having her being gangbanged by four large black cocks. That will most likely be too traumatizing for not only her but you. This is YOUR WIFE we are talking about! Most people find this type of lifestyle abnormal. According to society, YOU should be the only man shooting your sperm into her. It takes some getting used to for sure.

Q: How many men do you share your wife with?

A: This is probably the toughest question to answer because of the variables involved in it. Please keep in mind that my wife was a virgin when we met. Being a statistics aficionado, I have kept detailed statistics on her every sexual encounter since day one. Some weeks, months, and years have been more than others. For example, the lowest year was when she was 43 years old. We were very busy that year with kids and many other things. She only had intercourse with 18 other men that year and sucked off another 22.

Q: What does your wife like the most sexually?

A: Without a doubt, VIRGINS. She loves teaching them about a woman's body and she always says that they will fondly remember her forever.

Q: Do you get jealous when your wife is with another man, kissing, sucking, fucking him?

A: To be completely transparent, the answer to this is yes, but it’s a little more detailed than that. When I see another man with his penis inside, my wife, I do in fact, get a butterfly feeling in my stomach of jealousy. That feeling is part of the “thrill“ of it all and certainly gets the endorphins kicking in at a maximum rate. When my jealousy becomes a little too much, I have to snap back into reality and know that I trust my wife, and in the end, she is all mine.

Q: Why do you hide her face in pictures?

A: On top of being a leader in the church, my wife is a high-profile businesswoman and is featured in the news a few times a year. She is also a philanthropist for things like military and animal rights. About 15 years ago, we allowed a frequent “friend“ of ours to take some pictures of Susannah during a “visit”. They were extremely compromising pictures and showed her face completely. A few of those pictures ended up being on the Internet. The result of this cost us over $20,000 in legal fees to retrieve those pictures and have them removed. Since that time, I have dealt with any media on a first-hand basis. If someone wants their picture taken, I will do it, but conceal our identities. If someone allows me to film them with my wife, they will sign a legal form to do so. Almost all of our “friends“ will sign a nondisclosure agreement ever since that incident.
I have read and re-read this post, and find it very well thought out, and skillfully written. There is a lot of positive information and feed back for the plain curious, and also for anyone contemplating this lifestyle. As with everything else in life, there are no perfect answers that fit every question, but you have done a terrific job at answering what many others have asked. I would love to share more of my thoughts and experiences with you, as time permits. Thank you for your many posts, in this and other forums.

Back