Starting Over

A laugh escaped Kevin's lips when Diamond said that she preferred her servants to be naked. She certainly could play the game well. He thought that she really liked the idea of someone waiting on her, and he wondered if anyone had ever really taken care of her. Had her ex-husband or her recent boyfriend ever taken the time to show Diamond that they really cared for her, or did they just want to be with her because she was incredibly hot and a great fuck?

Kevin sat in the tub behind Diamond. His arousal was off the charts as his hard cock pressed against her. He took his time with the pampering though. After pouring several pitchers of water over her hair, he took the bottle of scented shampoo and poured it into his hands. Then, taking his time he lathered up her hair; making sure to get every silky strand. His fingertips worked into her scalp. He was not going to rush this. In fact, he was going to make it take as long as he could. Kevin was intent on making sure Diamond thoroughly enjoyed the way he pampered her.

He could see Diamond using the sponge on her magnificent breasts, and her nipples reacting to what her body was feeling. Kevin remained silent as he continued to work the shampoo into Diamond's hair. He had to admit, he was enjoying washing her hair.

When he was finished washing her hair, he leaned forward and whispered in Diamond's ear, "close your eyes. I don't want to get any of the shampoo in them." He kissed her neck and shoulder before picking up the brass pitcher and starting to pour the water; rinsing the shampoo from her hair. He repeated the process several times, making sure to get all of the shampoo rinsed from her hair.

Placing the pitcher beside the whirlpool tub, Kevin once again leaned forward and whispered in Diamond's ear, "Okay Diamond, your hair is washed. You said that you wanted to be pampered from head to toe, including your toes painted... what would you like your "servant" to do next, m'lady"

" Hmmm, let me think about it. " Diamond was enjoying being pampered by her handsome manservant. It was a fantasy come true. She was not used to having a man cook a fantastic meal for her and then shampoo her hair afterwards. Daimond could definately get used to being spoiled like this...

" Well lets see...you can start by washing my back. " she handed him a soft sponge and knelt on her knees, making her nice round ass cheeks available, " And don't forget my to wash my booty, sir ! After that well you can wash my front. "

Diamond was having so much fun. Maybe she would even have her toe nails done after all...she imagined Kevin kneeling between her legs polishing them while she distracted him by giving him glimpses of her pink pussy every now and then, enticing him to want to eat her cunt before he fucked her again with his hard cock...

Kevin knew that Diamond was loving this. She was definitely enjoying the fact that she could tell him what to do, and Kevin was going to take advantage of it. He was going to pamper her in ways that would make her crazy. He was going to take his time. Kevin knew that Diamond was not one for going slowly... at least, that was the impression he had of her so far. He was going to see if he could get her to try something new and let things play out over time instead of just going for the quick fuck.

Taking the sponge from Diamond, Kevin began washing her back. He took his time; making sure that he got every inch of her soft skin several times. He moved the sponge over the small of her back, but did not move it over her tight ass... yet. He could tell that Diamond was getting a little antsy. "Relax... enjoy being pampered Diamond."

After several minutes of slowly moving the sponge over her back, and coming very close to that ass, Kevin finally started to wash her ass. Once again, he took his time. There was no need to rush anything when it came to that hot ass. He dropped the sponge into the water, and began to move his hands over her ass; giving it special attention.

"Okay, Diamond I am finished with your back... for now. Time to get your front." He watched as Diamond turn to face him. Picking up the sponge, Kevin began to wash her chest; moving over her big tits.. making sure to slowly circle her erect nipples with the sponge. He smiled at her as he took his time again before leaning in and giving her a quick kiss on her lips.. a kiss that he hoped would lead to her wanting more.

Diamond absolutely melted when Kevin kissed her. Their tongues entangled and she closed her eyes and whimpered, licking his lower lip. Kevin was taking his time and teasing her, knowing what buttons to push. She gasped in delight when his finger squeezed her sensitive nipple, sending a thrilling sensation down to her pussy...

" Oh God Kevin, must you alwayus do this to me ? " she gasped, knowing that she asked for it, " You are such a bad boy sometimes ! "

Taking advantage Diamond pulled his mouth towards her erect nipple, making him suck it. Using her free hand she shoved Kevin's other hand down to play with her hot wet pussy. Diamond craved his hard cock but did not want to surrender her power over him just yet. On the other hand she wouldn't really mind if he took control and dominated her like the total stud he was...

Kevin could tell that his actions were having the desired effect on Diamond. She was working hard to maintain control, but he could tell that she just wanted to scream "FUCK ME." He had every intention of doing that... just not yet. He was going to continue to drive Diamond crazy. Kevin was going to show her just how good he was. If she thought he was being a bad boy now, just wait to see what he does to her later.

When she pulled his head to her tits, Kevin took her nipple in his teeth and began to pull on it hard. His tongue attacked it, flicking and circling it, making it even harder than it already was. When she grabbed his hand and forced it between her legs, Kevin let his fingers glide along her wet cunt. She definitely needed to be fucked, but Kevin had every intention of driving her crazy.

His fingers moved along her pussy lips; brushing them lightly but not parting them. Diamond's reaction told him that she wanted more than he was giving her right now. As he pulled harder on her nipple with his teeth, Kevin continued to move his fingertips over her... brushing over her taint... moving back to her asshole to tease.. before moving back to her pussy. This time he parted her lips and slid his fingers through her folds.

The reaction of her body told him that he had her right where he wanted her. He stood up in the whirlpool tub. Taking her hand, he raised Diamond to her feet, he spun her around and bent her over the edge of the tub, and in one, swift motion, he buried his big cock deep in her needy cunt. Keeping his cock deep inside her, he reached for her hair. Grabbing a handful, he pulled her face back to his. Looking into her eyes, he gave her an evil smile. "Would you rather have this or would you rather I was painting your toenails?" Without waiting for her answer, he kissed her hard and deep. He started moving his hips, sliding his hard cock in and out of her... long and deep. The kiss became more passionate... evolving into a hot, possessive kiss as he fucked Diamond HARD.

Diamonds toenails were all but forgotten when Kevin took control and bent her over the tub. The only thing that mattered now was Kevin's big hard cock thrusting into her pussy. Diamond had never known a man who had the abilty to make her feel like a total female than he did !

" That's it you bastard, fuck my cunt with your big hard dick ! " Diamond encouraged, loving every one of his hard thrusts. Kevin was a total stud and definately knew how to please a female. Within a minute Diamond felt her body responding and needing release. She felt her pussy spasm and gush all over his cock ! Diamond screamed in pleasure !

" Oh my God Kevin... you devil ! " Diamond gasped. This man was a treasure and she did not want this to end. Diamond knew he had to work tomorrow and reality would soon set in but she wanted to snuggle in his safe and secure arms tonight and have his naked body next to hers. Perhaps she would lick his wonderful cock clean first liked he deserved if he stayed over...

Kevin gripped her hair tightly as he used it for leverage to make sure that he gave Diamond the deep, hard fuck she wanted. He moved his hips in long, hard, deep thrusts.. filling her again and again with his big, hard cock. If this is what Diamond considered pampering, Kevin could get used to pampering her.

Feeling her body begin to shake, Kevin knew that Diamond's orgasm was imminent. When he felt her pussy begin to spasm around his cock, he knew she was there. He heard Diamond scream in pleasure as she came all over his cock. Kevin knew how to pleasure her, and he had a feeling he was going to have more opportunities to do it. He continued to thrust into her tight pussy; fucking her through her orgasm.. making sure to maximize her pleasure. Her pussy felt so good wrapped around his cock and it wasn't long before Kevin was filling Diamond's hot pussy with thick ropes of cum.

Once they came down from their high, Kevin pulled Diamond into his lap in the tub. He kissed her neck, and then turned her face to him and kissed her softly. After several minutes, Kevin slid from beneath Diamond, Grabbed a towel, and, after helping her to her feet, began to towel off her incredible body. Once she was mostly dried off, He helped her out of the tub and dried off her lower legs and feet before drying himself off. Then, he took her hand and led her to the bedroom. He didn't ask her if he should spend the night, he just did... curling up with her in her bed... holding her close to him.

Diamond just loved spooning and being held by someone she cared about in her bed. She felt so save and content. Soon Diamond drifted off into a peaceful deep slumber and didn't wake up until the morning. Kevin was still sleeping but had turned over to his side sometime in the night and she was holding him now. They had switched positions. Diamond gazed at him, studying his handsome features and admiring his muscular body. Just being so close to him aroused her and she remembered how wonderful last night was. Kevin was, beyond a doubt, the best lover she ever had. Diamond had a feeling she was falling in love with him...

" Hey sleepy head, don't you have to go to work today ? "

Kevin grunted, not opening his eyes yet. She had to entertain at the club tonight and dreaded it, not only did she work the evening shift { when the tips were better } but Kevin was on the day shift. She missed being with him during the day. She promised herself that she was going to try and find a better and more decent job, preferrably in the day so she could spend more time with Kevin. Not that Diamond was eager to rush into anything. Unless he was. They both were used to their independance to a certain extent, especailly Kevin. For now Diamond was content to have a friends with benefits type of relationship and why not..." Hey baby up. What time do you have to go to work ? If you have time I can cook you breakfast and make some coffee ! "

Diamond nibbled his ear and stroked his cock..." Or I could ride your cock instead ! "

Since meeting him Diamond was becoming a nympho...

Falling asleep with his arms wrapped around Diamond was perfect. His hand lightly caressed her breast as they both fell into a deep sleep. It felt so right to have her next to him. Her tight body pressed to his was a sign that things may be changing for them. He had no idea what Diamond was looking for. He wouldn't be surprised if she just wanted a fuckbuddy considering she had was coming out of a divorce and then a bad relationship. Kevin could get used to having Diamond sleeping next to him, but he would have to wait and see what she wanted.

When Diamond woke him, Kevin looked back at her. At some point in the night they had switched positions. To Kevin, that meant that she liked having him in her bed all night. He didn't think about the time or about going to work. He just smiled at her. It wasn't until she asked him what time he had to go to work that the though even crossed his mind.

"Breakfast? Coffee? You? Those are my choices this morning before I have to walk across the street and get ready for work? That is such a tough decision. Of course, breakfast would refuel my body and give me the energy for the day. That would be a good choice. Coffee would give me the caffein I might need to get through the day since you kept me up late last night. That would be a good choice, too."

He paused for a second. Without saying a word, Kevin rolled onto his back, pulled Diamond on top of him, and said to her, I am going to go with you riding my cock. I think that would be the best way for both of us to start the day." He placed his hand behind her head and kissed her passionately. His other hand moved to her breast and began caressing it. "Come on baby, start riding, I don't have all day." Kevin laughed and smiled at Diamond as he kissed her passionately once again.

" Oh yes baby I want to give you something to think about when you are working around all those pretty secretarys. " She said moving her tight pussy slowly up and down on his hard morning wood. What a way to wake up in the morning with a handsome stud in her bed more than ready to fuck her silly ! Diamond stared into his eyes and dug her fingernail into his broad shoulders, increasing the tempo...

" Just remember big boy, your cock is all mine now ! " she couldn't help but be pocessive. It felt so good to be on top. And then Diamond liked the way Kevin took her from behind or if she was underneath him being pounded by his big hard cock. Kevin was an awesome stud and she trusted him as her lover, in and out of bed. Diamond felt her own orgasm approaching..." Oh baby I am about to gush all over your beautiful cock again...just like last night ! " she warned, before kissing him and running her tongue on the inside of his mouth...

Kevin loved how Diamond rode his hard cock. He placed his hands on her firm tits and caressed them hard as she moved over him. He stared back into her eyes as she raised and lowered herself, and when she dug her nails into his shoulders, he thrust his hips up to her hard; pushing his cock deep inside her. They moved well together. He had to admit that he was enjoying his new neighbor, and he had every intention to keep enjoying her.

He was surprised when she claimed his cock. he had no idea that she wanted an exclusive relationship, especially coming out of her previous relationship. Of course, Kevin was much better than her previous boyfriend, in so many ways. He had to admit that to himself and it had nothing to do with being conceited. It was just the fact.

When Diamond announced that she was going to cum all over his hard cock, Kevin moved his hands to her hips and held her down on him as he started to pump his hips up to her. He wanted to make sure that she came so fucking hard. "You are going to be thinking about this all day long Diamond. You are going to cum so hard that you won't be able to get me off your mind. I am going to flood your hot cunt with cum and make sure that you know where to go when you need to get fucked."

"CUM NOW... cum all over my cock while I shoot my cum deep inside you Diamond."

Deep down inside {no pun intended} Diamond knew that she had found the perfect man with the most incredible cock. How many times had Kevin made her cum all over it ? There was just something about him...no other man had ever made her feel this way and Diamond just couldn't get enough. It was like his hard cock was made for her pussy. Once again Kevin made her gush so much that it dripped down his entire shaft and onto his balls. She collapsed on top of him.

" Oh Kevin...oh my god, you devil ! How can any man give me so many orgasms ? "

They lay there together basking in the wonderful after glow, she kissing his lips, face and neck. Diamond wanted to suggest that Kevin call in and that they stay in bed and fuck their brains out, but that wouldn't exactly be the best thing to do. She would just have to wait until later ! Besides absence made the heart fonder.

Diamond groaned and reluntantly found the urge to climb off of him. " If you want to have a shower here and then go home to change that will be fine with me. Perhaps if you wish, you can hang some of your work clothes in my closet, just in case for mornings like this. " Diamond offered, hoping that it might happen again but not exactly inviting him to move in...

" Anyway I am going to go make a pot of coffee. " Diamond said, not bothering to get dressed, naked as the day she was born...

Their mutual orgasm was incredible. He filled her with thick ropes of cum as she exploded all over his big cock. When she collapsed on top of him, Kevin wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. Despite the hiccup that had occurred after Kevin treated her the way he thought she wanted to be treated after their one session, the two of them were getting along amazingly. They certainly did give each other the pleasure that they wanted.

They didn't move. Kevin just held Diamond in his arms as she lay on top of him. His lips moved over her neck and shoulders as her perfect body lay on top of his. For a brief second Kevin thought about calling out of work and spending the day with Diamond, but that would not be a good idea considering that he had just returned to work from vacation yesterday. There would be plenty of time for them.... if Diamond wanted it.

As Diamond got up off the bed to go make coffee, Kevin gave her firm ass a nice, hard smack. "Yea, maybe I should leave something here to wear so I don't have to do the walk of shame past your creepy neighbor's window." He laughed as she left the room. Her body was incredible, and he watched her walk naked out of her bedroom.

Laying there for a second, Kevin decided that he would shower at home. If he showered at Diamond's it almost definitely would lead to them fucking in the shower, which would lead to more fucking in her bed, or other rooms in her house. There was definitely something to be said for that, but he really needed to go to work today. Plus, there were going to be plenty of other days for that.

He put on his clothes and made his way down to the kitchen. He moved behind Diamond, took her in his arms and pulled her back to him. "I am going to shower at home. I know what would happen if I showered here Diamond. We will save that for later." He kissed her neck and caressed her breasts. "I would love to make you dinner tonight."

When Diamond told him she had to work, he was a little disappointed. He was starting to enjoy spending time with her. "Well, if you want to come by after work, we could have a nightcap together." He kissed her and headed home to get ready for work. On his way across the street, he saw creepy guy looking out his window. Kevin couldn't help himself, and waved to the guy.

Work was long. On day two back from vacation, Kevin was still getting caught up with what he had missed while on vacation, while dealing with everything new that was coming along. Having Diamond on his mind certainly made the day drag, also, because he knew that the sooner the day was over, the sooner he would have time to spend with her.

When it was finally time to leave, Kevin decided that since he was eating alone he would just grill some chicken and slice it up into a salad. Once he was home, he changed into shorts and a t-shirt, grilled the chicken and ate it at the kitchen island. After cleaning up, he thought about going to the club and surprising Diamond, but changed his mind. They were just getting settled after a mini blow up, so, he thought he would save that surprise for later. He took a beer from the refrigerator and sat out on the front porch watching as people from the neighbor hood walked by with their kids or ran by on their evening workouts.

Last edited:
Diamond drove her old beat up Mustang to the club, praying that it wouldn't break down or get another flat tire. Having made it on time without any problems she parked and noticed Brandons car in the parking lot also. What was he doing here, he was supposed to be flagged ? Oh jeez this was all she needed...

As Diamond was going to the dressing room she noticed the bastard sitting at the bar talking to one of the dancers. She was so mad that she wanted to turn around and walk out but couldn't because she was behind on so many of her bills. Besides this was the only strip club in town, their wasn't another in thirty miles and her car was a peice of shit. Now she would have to go out there and perform in front of him, Diamond had no choice.

As Diamond was getting ready for her first performance, she considered calling Kevin and asking him to come down here. Brandon was afraid of him but her ex boyfriend hadn't even saidanything to her yet. The last thing Kevin needed in his life was more drama caused by her, he was probably tired of saving her from herself...

Her first act was as a sexy hot nurse in white stockings, stilettos and very short mini dress with a red cross. Diamond had only been dancing for less than a minute, when Brandon approache the centerstage, holding a single dollar bill. She tried to ignore him and turned her back on him bending over and hanging on to the pole. Brandon used this opportunity to slide the dollar bill inside her g-string.

" Theres a dollar for you bitch, thats about all you are worth ! " he shouted above the music, " Somebody get this slut off the stage ! "

Furious she turned around and threw the dollar back at him. " I don't want your money scumbag ! " Where was the bouncer at ? { Later she found out he was out back smoking a joint } Dispite this Diamond continued her performance. She wasn't some little blonde helpless china doll. Brandon continued to leer and mock her uniform, calling her a slutty whore nurse that gave the best blowjobs in town, Diamond rushed off stage and into the dressing room. Brandon followed her but did enter but stood outside yelling that he wanted a lap dance NOW from the skanky bitch. Diamond was absolutely mortified, she had never been called a skank in public ever before...

She heard the DJ telling him to relax and sit down but Brandon continued to rant and rave. Jake the usually dependable bouncer was nowhere in sight and nobody else seemed to want to intervene, except a couple of the other dancers. The only thing between him and her was a curtain. Diamond had thought Brandon had finally excepted the relationship was over but apparently not. Brandon was acting totally crazy...

" I said get your ass out here and give me a lap dance, bitch " Brandon demanded.

Finally Diamond dailed Kevin...it went to voice mail.

[ Baby, I'm so sorry to bother you, can you come up here and get me from the club ? Please ...]

Sitting on the porch, Kevin was enjoying a beautiful evening. He had chosen a very good neighborhood to move into, and that was not even factoring in the hot dancer who lived across the street from him who had obviously taken a liking to him. He sipped on his beer while he sat there watching the people from the neighborhood go by, and, yes, he saw the creepy guy across the street come out of his house, look in his direction, and then over toward Diamond's house. Kevin had a feeling that creepy guy was going to be one problem for him in the neighborhood.

His mind wandered back to Diamond. The one thing that they had not discussed was what time she was finished work tonight. He wasn't sure if she had to work until close or if she got off earlier. Kevin figured that he would wait for a while and, if she didn't get home, he would text her and let her know that she was welcome to stop by his house when she finished work.

After finishing his beer, Kevin went back into the house. He decided to get a bottle of water instead of another beer. He didn't like to drink too much on a work day. After getting the bottle of water, Kevin looked at his phone sitting on the counter. He noticed that there was a voicemail. It was from Diamond, and she sounded upset, and scared. Kevin could also hear some guy shouting in the background.

After pulling on a pair of sneakers, Kevin grabbed his wallet and keys and headed out. After getting in his car and heading toward the club, he called Diamond, but she didn't answer. He called her again, but still no answer. When he arrived at the club, Kevin pulled into a "No Parking Zone" right in front of the door. As he jumped out of the car, the bouncer at the door started yelling that he couldn't park there. Kevin ignored him. Running up to the bouncer, he asked where Diamond was. He responded that she was probably inside dancing. Kevin ran past him, ignoring the request to pay the cover charge.

Once inside, he could hear some kind of commotion coming from the back. He made his way around the bar to where the shouting was coming from and he saw Diamond's ex-boyfriend yelling and screaming despite several of the dancers trying to calm him down. Kevin walked up behind the guy and grabbed him by the neck. "You haven't had enough?" When he turned and looked at Kevin, his eyes got big. "Do I really need to rearrange your nose this time. The little bend I put in it last time wasn't enough?"

Diamond's ex started shouting that if Kevin touched him he was going to call the police and press charges. "Let's put it this way, you leave now and I don't hit you. You ever come back here and bother Diamond or any of the other ladies, and I will make you wish that you hadn't been born. Ok pumpkin?" Kevin gripped his neck tighter and walked him toward the front door. As he pushed him out the door, Kevin turned to the bouncer. "Maybe if you and your buddies did your job, I wouldn't have to come down here to take care of the trash like that."

Kevin went back inside to check on Diamond. There were several girls around Diamond, hugging her and telling her it was okay. Kevin walked up to her. "You okay?" He didn't wait for an answer. He picked up Diamond's belongings and led her out to his car. As he walked past the bouncer with Diamond Kevin told him to tell the manager he would be around to see him tomorrow.

Once they were back at Kevin's house, he led Diamond inside. "You are going to stay here tonight Diamond. Tomorrow, I am going to speak to your manager about his security and how he was allowed inside. You are not going back there until I am sure that they can keep you safe from him."

Diamond didn't argue with Kevin about spending the night, Brandon knew where she lived. Apparently he was still stalking her and she didn't feel safe. In a way Diamond felt bad about calling Kevin once again to rescue her, she liked to think that she could take care of herself and be independant if necessary...

" I am so sorry to bother you Kevin. You must be getting tired of coming to rescue me all the time like I am some helpless princess. I just didn't know who else to call. Thank you. "

It was getting late and Diamond didn't want to deprive her hero from getting any more sleep, knowing that he had he had to work in the morning. " Shall we go snuggle ? "

Diamond wanted nothing more than to lay naked beside him in his strong protective arms and fall asleep next to him. There was no place she would rather be...

Kevin locked the door and led Diamond upstairs. He had no special intentions by having Diamond stay with him tonight. He wanted to make sure she was safe just in case her ex-boyfriend decided to stop by her house. Kevin was afraid that if her ex stopped by, things could go very, very wrong.

"You can use the bathroom first Diamond and then get comfortable in bed." Once Diamond was finished in the bathroom, Kevin went in and got ready for bed. When he came out of the bathroom, Diamond was under the covers, facing away from him. He removed his shorts and t-shirt and slid in behind her; wrapping his arm around her and gently pulling her back toward him.

Kevin whispered to her, "I want you to get a good night sleep. In the morning, we will go to your house and get some things for you to keep here. You are going to stay here for a few days while I get things ironed out with the club and your ex." He kissed her shoulder. "Now, close your eyes and don't worry about everything. I am going to make sure it all works out just right for you."

He was up early the next morning and quietly slipped out of bed. He went down and made coffee and brought a cup up for Diamond, who was still sound asleep. He sat the mug on the nightstand while he got ready for work. He did not want to wake her, so he left her a note. "Diamond, You looked too beautiful while you slept for me to wake you up. I left a pair of shorts and a t-shirt on the counter in the bathroom for you. Don't go to your house until I get home. Call me when you wake up. K."

While at work, Kevin called the club. Surprisingly, the manager was there early in the morning. Supposedly, things continued to go downhill at the club after he left with Diamond. He told the manager that he would be stopping by on the way home to discuss what happened.

Work kept Kevin busy through the day. He spoke to Diamond when she called to say she was awake, and he told her that he was stopping at the club on his way home. "When I get home we will go over to your house. Don't go by yourself."

The meeting with the manager went very well. He apologized for the fact that his staff didn't do their job, and he told Kevin that the one bouncer who was specifically supposed to watch out for the girls had been fired, and replaced by someone he truly trusted. Kevin told him that he would talk to Diamond about things and she would let him know when she was going to return... if ever. "Please tell her I am really sorry. Tell her that whatever she wants she can have. She is our best dancer. I really don't want to lose her."

Kevin pulled into his driveway. He stopped and got a variety of Chinese takeout on the way home, including sushi. He wasn't sure that Diamond even liked Chinese, but he had taken a chance. He walked into the house and looked around for Diamond. "Diamond, I'm home."

Diamond woke up in a really good mood, feeling safe and content. She drank her cold coffee after putting ice and cream in it, she liked it that way in the summer, and read the note Kevin had leftt her. He was so sweet and protective of her she thought. Diamond didn't have many close friends in this town, probably because of her profession. Kevin was a godsend and she felt she could really trust him. He had her best interests at heart. She found the shorts and t-shirt he left for her but otherwise walked around the house naked all morning snooping in his drawers when she knew she shouldn't, but couldn't resist the opportunity, wanting to find out more about him. Besides he would never know that she was invading his privacy...while going through his closet she paused and put on one of his dress shirts. It was much to big for her but Diamond loved the way it smelled ! So masculine, just like him. And then she found the photo album on the shelf at the top of the closet. Curious she opened it. It was filled with pictures of Kevin and a female that had to be wife that had passed away. She was absolutely beautiful with a smile that would melt your heart. They both looked so happy posing together at birthdays, his and hers, Christmas, their honeymoon...Kevin had saved an endearing valentine card, a keepsake that she had given him and that had a photo of her in some racy red lingerie....

She realized that Kevin must have loved her very much and she loved him also. How could she not ?

Diamond put the album back where she found it, feeling somewhat guilty for some reason, like maybe she had violated his trust. And then her phone pinged and she recieved a message from someone. She opened it and saw it was from an man she had met from the club one night while giving him a la dance. He was generous to a fault and had tipped her over two hundred dollars. Diamond almost forgot about him and his offer of employment. She usually didn't give out her phone number to any stranger but since it was for a better employment opportunity making more money, Diamond gave in. His name was Jason and he told her that he could set her up on her own web cam on the dark web and she could make her own hours from home which was safer than working at the club and for double the money. Diamond said she would consider it, but it was just before Kevin moved in across the street.

Oh God she needed the income so much ! Diamond was so far behind in her bills and credit card debt and she needed a better car to get around...

Jason had invited her to meet him downtown at a local waterhole and discuss the details. Diamond decided to at least hear him out. Her car was still parked at the club so she would have to ubber there. Luckily Diamond had a little make up in her purse. She thought about going across the street to get a another nice dress to wear but decided not too, she would just have to wear the one she wore last night instead. Besides Diamond had promised Kevin that she would not go over there without him.

She left a note on the kitchen counter telling Kevin that she would be back soon ater taking care of something important...

Last edited:
Kevin sat the take-out on the kitchen counter and continued to walk around the house. He checked every room, but, no Diamond. He wondered if she had gone over to her house, so Kevin walked across the street. He knocked on the front door. When there was no answer, he tried to open it, but it was locked. He went around to the back and tried to enter through there, but that was also locked.

Walking back to his house, Kevin took out his phone and called Diamond's number, but there was no answer. When he walked back into the house, Kevin went into the kitchen and picked the take-out off the counter and put it in the refrigerator. It was then that he saw the note on the counter. He read it, and wondered what it was that Diamond needed to take care of that was so important that she had to leave.

He took a deep breath. Diamond was an adult and she could make her own decisions, even if they were not necessarily good ones. Maybe this one was a good one. Maybe it was important and it had to be taken care of right away. He just hoped that it had nothing to do with her boyfriend. Kevin had enough of dealing with that guy and Kevin was afraid that if he had to deal with her boyfriend again that something bad would happen.

Going upstairs, Kevin went into the bedroom and took off his suit and changed into shorts and a t-shirt. He was worried about Diamond. Did that mean he had feelings for her outside of the great sex that they had? Maybe it did, but Kevin needed to be careful, because he had no idea what Diamond's intentions were beyond the sex. For all he knew, she just considered him a FWB... a FWB that she called to come to her rescue whenever she needed to be saved.

After changing, Kevin went downstairs, grabbed a bottle of water and sat out on the front porch. He looked at his phone; there was still nothing from Diamond. While he was sitting on the porch, a woman ran by and waved. Then she stopped and came up to his porch. She introduced herself as lacey and said that her and her husband and little daughter lived around the corner. She had seen him a couple of times and finally decided it was time to introduce himself. Kevin thanked Lacey for introducing herself, and watched as she took off running again.... running certainly kept her body in great shape.

After Lacey continued on her run, creepy guy from across the street came strolling over. "You know that one is married, right?" Kevin looked at him. "Actually, I do. She told me that. She just stopped by to introduce herself and welcome me to the neighborhood. She had no ulterior motive for stopping. Tell me, though, why are you here?" The creepy guy said he just wanted Kevin to know that the woman wasn't like Diamond. "Do yourself a favor sport, go back home, stay away from me. I don't need the help of the creepy guy in the neighborhood to figure things out."

Watching him walk away, Kevin thought that he needed to pay more attention to that guy. He had to make sure he wasn't going to be a problem. Kevin looked at his phone again; still nothing.

Diamond was caught in a dilemma and she didn't know what to do. She was just offered a better job and could work from home, basically making her own hours as long as she performed for the camera which would be installed in her room for at least thirty hours a week. She would be paid a salary, plus tips from all her followers. Some girls made thousands of dollars a day, which was alot more than she made dancing. Diamond desperatly needed the money, she was behind in all her bills and had an owed almost ten thousand dollars on her credit card. Diamond would have done it in a heartbeat if single, but now she had to consider Kevin. Not that they were exactly an exclusive couple, but who knew what could happen in the future. Diamond doubted that he would want to be in a relationship with a cam whore.

Diamond had told Jason that she would think it over and get back to him. She really didn't want to go back to the club after what happened last night but it wasn't like she was going to find a secretary job in an office any time soon and besides the salary was nothing compared to what she made dancing at the strip club...their just wasn't many choices for a pretty girl like her with only a GED to do in a small town.

Just then her old car started to sputter and stall. Steam was coming from under the hood again. Diamond had forgot to put more water and anti freeze in the radiater. She pounded her forehead on the steering wheel in frustration. Thank God she knew Carl from the garage who would tow it there until she could pay him back, although she already owed him several hundred dollars. Diamond refused to break down in tears. She considered calling her knight in shining armour but was afraid he would be tired of constantly coming to her rescue. Of course she could just call the tow truck and walk home it wasn't more than a mile or so...

Diamond dailed the garage, took off her heels and started walking. She knew Kevin was probably very worried about her by now. Diamond decided to just home without anybody seeing her and climb into her bed and just hide from the world...

Sitting on the front porch, Kevin waited to hear from Diamond. The longer he waited, the more frustrated he became. What had been so important for her to deal with that she didn't let him know and that she couldn't take the time to check in with him. He shrugged his shoulders. he was probably being too protective and too, would you call it... possessive? He wasn't sure what exactly to call what was going on between him and Diamond.

He thought back on things that happened between them... some very good, then there was the not-so-good. They were incredible together when they were having sex. There were times where Diamond wanted to be treated like a slut, and he was happy to giver her what she wanted. There was the time where he really treated her that way and she got upset with him. Then there was her flirting at the park, which was intended to make Kevin jealous and resulted in him having to intervene when the guys she was flirting with wanted to take it a lot further than she did. There were also times where they were just like a couple. What were they really? Kevin wasn't certain about that at all.

As the sun set, Kevin decided to call it a night. He looked at his phone one last time, and headed inside. After locking the doors, he went upstairs to get ready for bed. Right before getting into bed, Kevin thought he should leave the front door unlocked just in case Diamond decided to come here when she was finished "taking care of something." He really didn't expect her to come to his house, but, he left it unlocked just in case.

Waking up the next morning, Kevin got ready for work. After making some coffee, he poured it in his travel mug and headed out the door. As he backed out of his driveway he noticed that Diamond's car was not at her house. He shook his head. "I guess it was really important." He headed off to work and immersed himself in a couple of client issues. It kept his mind off of Diamond and the disappointment that he was feeling.

Diamond awoke before noon and she was freezing which only made her wish that Kevin was here to share his body heat. Oh my God...Kevin ! He might be concerned about her since she had just dissappeared and never called him. Diamond felt like a burden and really didn't want to face him or anybody at the moment. She knew that she was falling in love with him but she also knew he deserved someone better. Diamond was a mess and she didn't know what to do. She was barely keeping her head above water with all her bills. Who know how much it was going to cost to have it fixed. Diamond was behind on almost everything...she would have to dance at the club almost everyday to even catch up.

There were other alternatives. Diamond could sell her house, the thought had crossed her mind until Kevin moved in across the street, but where would she go ? No matter where Diamond lived it would be the same, if not worse. She did have an older brother back home in California, but he was married and they were not very close. Besides Diamond would never dare ask him for help anyway, he didn't approve of her profession. What would big brother think if he knew his little sister was considering being a cam model ? Worse yet what would Kevin think ? It was almost like becoming a porn star or an adult actress in a way except you performed solo.

Thankfully, Diamond had three days to think it over before deciding. Should she discuss it with Kevin ? He probably wouldn't approve and want to have nothing to do with her. And she couldn't possibly keep him in the dark about it, that would be too dishonest and deceitful...and she liked him too much to lie to him.

Still Diamond needed to call him and let him know that she was okay. Well at least safe...

She didn't like bothering him at the office, like a needy wife would do, but she called anyway.

On the five ring it went to voice mail. She left a message after the beep. [ Hey Kevin this is Diamond. I'm sorry about last night but I had a job interview and my piece of shit car broke down. I didn't want to bother you with all my problems so I just went home and went to bed. I'm okay so don't worry ! Hope to see you soon. Bye ]

Kevin left his cell phone on his desk while he attended a couple of meetings. After a meeting with a client that was recently widowed, one of the partners in the firm approached Kevin. "Mrs. Willis would like you to join us for lunch. She said she wants to pick your brain some more on the ideas you had for taking her husband's company to a new level."

There was no option to say no to the partner or the client. Despite being the Director of Marketing, Kevin still answered to the partners, and, of course, to the clients. Lunch was at "Top of the Tower" a very exclusive restaurant that took up the top two floors of the tallest building in town. The client insisted on sitting next to Kevin, and throughout the lunch meeting was very touchy' including placing her hand on Kevin's thigh under the table.

After lunch was over, the client said she would be in touch to discuss more of the ideas Kevin had. After seeing her to her car, Kevin walked back to the office with the partners. "It seems that Mrs. Sheehan has taken a liking to you. Maybe you can use that to our advantage." Kevin looked at the one partner. "And, of course, you expect me to keep it very professional, right? We wouldn't want to risk any type of litigation that might arise out of an inappropriate relationship."

It was late when they got back from the lunch meeting. Kevin sat at his desk. He was disappointed in the partner who made the comment about the client taking a liking to him. Kevin knew what the partner was implying. Kevin also knew that acting on what Mrs. Sheehan may be looking for could cost him his job if things didn't go well. Of course, not acting on it could cost him his job if Mrs. Sheehan took her business to another marketing firm.

After wrapping things up for the day and spending some extra time in his office to process what was going on, Kevin headed for the elevator. As he stepped onto the elevator, he realized he left his phone on his desk and got off and went back to get it. As he rode down the elevator to the parking level, he looked at his phone and saw he had a missed call from Diamond.

Once he was in the car and out of the parking garage, he called Diamond to see how she was doing and if she had any plans for dinner.

Diamond was excited when Kevin called her back. She wasn't avoiding him, just feeling indecisive about what to do with her life. And she really didn't want to bring more drama into Kevins life. He certainly didn't want or need a web cam model in his life...

" Oh hi Kevin ! I was hoping you would call ! "

" Do you have any plans for dinner ? " he asked. Diamond liked the way he was so direct and sure of himself. Unlike her.

" No, not really, I should be at the club but I don't feel like it right know. " Diamond admitted. She definately needed the money but just didn't feel motivated after what happened. She didn't feel safe, Brandon was acting like an unpredictable jealous stalker lately, no telling what he was capable of. Diamond knew he kept a handgun under his seat in his car.

Diamond waited for him to suggest something...

" No, not really, I should be at the club but I don't feel like it right know. "

"Hey Diamond, I understand. I talked to the manager, and he is afraid of losing you, but I get it that you don't want to go in there tonight. Why don't we do this... I know this really nice Italian restaurant, which is near where I work. There shouldn't be anyone there that knows either of us. We could have a nice quiet dinner that would not be interrupted by anyone."

Diamond remained quiet on the other end. "I will stop by, pick you up and will will make a date out of it. It will just be the two of us and there are no expectations for what happens after. We will just let things happen and enjoy each other's company." It seemed to Kevin that Diamond's mind was somewhere else. She was very quiet.

"I will be pulling into your driveway in 20 minutes. If you come out to my car, I will know that you would like to go on a date with me tonight. If you don't come out, I understand, and I will go home and make myself something. You could join me there also, if you wanted." He was really hoping that Diamond would choose to go out with him. It would get them away from everything and let them have a nice, normal date.

Back