submissives...do you get approaced by Dom/mes online?

Re: Re: Re: Re: submissives...do you get approaced by Dom/mes online?

welshman said:
Hmmm, how about:
place your hands behind your head and hold up your locks, I wish to make love to your nape:kiss:

How about following that with, "Hey, baby, what's your sign?"

.....you are not allowed to lower your arms, and no, you may not stagger because your legs feel like jelly, not even if my fingers do this to your nipples to accompany my mouth's attention on your nape, you'll just have to bare it won't you.

That's MY idea of torturing a woman;) Such simple creatures;) all you have to do is breathe on the fine hairs on the back of their necks:rolleyes:

Ok, welshie, you try to get them 'warmed up'...while I ask them how there day was, and what movies they like to watch when they're in a sentimental mood...

OH NO you DID NOT just call women "simple creatures"

OFF with his head

hmmpppphhhhh

Anelize--"sub, but damn sure not SIMPLE"

welshman said:
.....you are not allowed to lower your arms, and no, you may not stagger because your legs feel like jelly, not even if my fingers do this to your nipples to accompany my mouth's attention on your nape, you'll just have to bare it won't you.

That's MY idea of torturing a woman;) Such simple creatures;) all you have to do is breathe on the fine hairs on the back of their necks:rolleyes:

You have got to be kidding!

Johnny Mayberry said:
Maybe this is a clinic on what not to say while meeting women online?

I was gonna say that women only PRETEND to be simple, for the benefit of the really simple men who act if they lose their minds when they see a woman.

Ebonyfire said:
I was gonna say that women only PRETEND to be simple, for the benefit of the really simple men who act if they lose their minds when they see a woman.

And any women who is pretending anything around me can pack her shit and leave...LOL;)

Johnny Mayberry said:
And any women who is pretending anything around me can pack her shit and leave...LOL;)

If a woman wants to, she can pretend to be a lot of things, and so can a man.

Why do you think there are so many divorces? The strain of being what you are not has to get to you over time.

Ebonyfire said:
If a woman wants to, she can pretend to be a lot of things, and so can a man.

Why do you think there are so many divorces? The strain of being what you are not has to get to you over time.

...which is exactly why nobody should be approaching people online(or anywhere else) with 'lines', because that's a false thing. Pretending to be something you aren't is the worst way to begin a relationship. Especially when were talking about anything BDSM, where trust is such a huge issue.

I say forget trying to be smooth, and just be yourself. If you meet someone, great, if not, oh well.

Johnny Mayberry said:
...which is exactly why nobody should be approaching people online(or anywhere else) with 'lines', because that's a false thing. Pretending to be something you aren't is the worst way to begin a relationship. Especially when were talking about anything BDSM, where trust is such a huge issue.

I say forget trying to be smooth, and just be yourself. If you meet someone, great, if not, oh well.

Yep, I totally agree. Politeness and good manners is the only way subs get to speak to Me.

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
OH NO you DID NOT just call women "simple creatures"

OFF with his head

hmmpppphhhhh

Anelize--"sub, but damn sure not SIMPLE"

It's true then, what they say about Americans and irony:rolleyes:

welshman said:
It's true then, what they say about Americans and irony:rolleyes:

No it is not true. But, the computer is a poor place to try irony or any other subtle behaviour. Even us ignorant americans know that.

Ebonyfire said:
No it is not true. But, the computer is a poor place to try irony or any other subtle behaviour. Even us ignorant americans know that.

Are you here to discuss BDSM or insult us?

:rose: but that they were real flowers to give to anyone whom I inadvertently insulted, or misunderstood my attempt at humorous banter:rose: you may now throw my flowers into the waste basket, sorry, recycling basket.

welshman said:
:rose: but that they were real flowers to give to anyone whom I inadvertently insulted, or misunderstood my attempt at humorous banter:rose: you may now throw my flowers into the waste basket, sorry, recycling basket.

You have me wrong. I am not angry with you. I just asked a question.
The computer is a poor communicator, and you have people here from all over the world. We also have different ethnic groups and age groups.

The GB is the place where usually make fun of other countries.

This forum is for BDSM.

Held tongues and gentle reminders

i was tempted to throw in my 2 cents, a bag of chips and some indignation but will keep my own counsel.

i will say that the thread and this forum is typically related to BDSM topics, uniformed inanities notwithstanding.

:catroar: hiss...

I am new in this lifestyle and would like to thank you for this post. It was most interesting and informative.

secretsister said:
I am new in this lifestyle and would like to thank you for this post. It was most interesting and informative.

Welcome to this little end of the world...I hope you will find much to learn from and many laughs as well.
Sharing the little day to day online bull W/we all see from time to time makes it all more believeable and comfortable to ~grin and bear it~

Shadowsdream said:
If you get approached by Dom/mes online...what is the most pathetic line they use on you?

Ok I know I haven't been at this very long but I just felt i had to share this one I've just been on Yahoo chat and was pm'd with this one : "how about on your knees with your tongue up my ass" !!!! I was very polite and just said no thank, you when I'd stopped laughing of course.

oh wow I've just lost my virginity with this post :eek:

Last edited:
Re: Re: submissives...do you get approaced by Dom/mes online?

trainee_sub said:
Ok I know I haven't been at this very long but I just felt i had to share this one I've just been on Yahoo chat and was pm'd with this one : "how about on your knees with your tongue up my ass" !!!! I was very polite and just said no thank, you when I'd stopped laughing of course.

oh wow I've just lsot my virginity with this post :eek:

that is classic. the one thing i've always found amazing is how being somewhat anonymous can loosen the tongues (sorry) of some people. :p

Another nude pic

I got another nude pic this weekend, and a note saying that he hoped he was not being too aggressive. Of course I told him I dislike getting nude pics of strange subs for any reason.

He apologized (good) & went away (better).

Back