submissives...do you get approaced by Dom/mes online?

welshman said:
.....you are not allowed to lower your arms, and no, you may not stagger because your legs feel like jelly, not even if my fingers do this to your nipples to accompany my mouth's attention on your nape, you'll just have to bare it won't you.

That's MY idea of torturing a woman;) Such simple creatures;) all you have to do is breathe on the fine hairs on the back of their necks:rolleyes:

oh men.. such simple creatures.. all you have to do is get your hand, or mouth even remotely close to their cock, and then they are 'metaphorically speaking' putty in your hands.

I think that a woman can get turned on, can be turned to jelly by something so simple expresses that women are NOT simple, we are not easy creatures. It shows that we have levels of depth and sensuality, and your lack of understanding that outlines your own simplicity.

vixenshe said:
oh men.. such simple creatures.. all you have to do is get your hand, or mouth even remotely close to their cock, and then they are 'metaphorically speaking' putty in your hands.

I think that a woman can get turned on, can be turned to jelly by something so simple expresses that women are NOT simple, we are not easy creatures. It shows that we have levels of depth and sensuality, and your lack of understanding that outlines your own simplicity.

Another one who takes my words literally!:rolleyes:

perhaps, then, you should rethink your words.

Any Dom I would let be my Dom would have to know the power of words, and choose his carefully.

vixenshe said:
perhaps, then, you should rethink your words.

Any Dom I would let be my Dom would have to know the power of words, and choose his carefully.

How about..."Come to me, sweet lady. Pleasure me, submit to me, and then let me feed you some Ben and Jerry's, or home-cooked chips while we cuddle on the couch and watch chick flicks..."

How does that do ya?

welshman said:

You'll learn, the BDSM board is VERY SERIOUS!!!

They let me fluff things up because they wanna read comic books with me.

welshman said:

I don't know, but just based on posting with you, I do believe you do know the power of words and should be able to find a friend/submissive fairly easily.

I am referencing your tongue in cheek attempts to Dom me in the kinky love thread.

Using that sort of approach with someone who you hvae gotten to know and who is interested in exploring with you, should reap some Domly benefits. ;)

Johnny Mayberry said:
You'll learn, the BDSM board is VERY SERIOUS!!!

They let me fluff things up because they wanna read comic books with me.

You are not insulting Johnny. All it takes is a little effort to be understood. You try to understand what is being said as well as to be understood.

We all like a good joke, but it does not have to belittle.

Back