Sweet Minxee

Looks like you were enjoying yourself and the scene.:heart:

Great picture! :rose:

ds
Yeah I was… it was a scene with my boyfriend at the time who I loved very much… however he broke up with me and broke my heart… so the pictures are a constant reminder of what I had.
Part of me wishes I had more pictures done of me alone but most of them are us together as I was really nervous and he helped me relax since he has done modelling work.

Oh well… such is life. I guess I’ll just have to get some new ones taken. I just need someone to help pose me and put me in positions and stuff as well as take pictures.

Yeah I was… it was a scene with my boyfriend at the time who I loved very much… however he broke up with me and broke my heart… so the pictures are a constant reminder of what I had.
Part of me wishes I had more pictures done of me alone but most of them are us together as I was really nervous and he helped me relax since he has done modelling work.

Oh well… such is life. I guess I’ll just have to get some new ones taken. I just need someone to help pose me and put me in positions and stuff as well as take pictures.
You know where to find me

So cruel!

Perhaps…. I guess if I am tied up do I really get a say in the matter?
No I guess you don’t. But, getting you untied would allow me better access. My goodness you are sexy.

Wait? I am supposed to help you out of it? Hmmm, that would not be my first inclination. :) Great set of shots.

Back