Sweet Minxee

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!
I am sick with the flu..... booooo! And it has mean I've had to cancel some arrangements for fun.... double boo!!!!!
HOWEVER... I did take some more pictures of me on Saturday night... :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: We already saw me all tied up but I have a few other pictures that I am sure you might enjoy...

I really do think I am spoiling you all... 6 pictures this time - while sick!!! Sheesh!

9.jpg

10.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!
I am sick with the flu..... booooo! And it has mean I've had to cancel some arrangements for fun.... double boo!!!!!
HOWEVER... I did take some more pictures of me on Saturday night... :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: We already saw me all tied up but I have a few other pictures that I am sure you might enjoy...

I really do think I am spoiling you all... 6 pictures this time - while sick!!! Sheesh!

View attachment 2259229

View attachment 2259233

View attachment 2259234

View attachment 2259235

View attachment 2259236

View attachment 2259237
I feel spoiled! Thank you M and feel better fast! You're way too hot to be sick & missing fun! 😍

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!

View attachment 2259229

View attachment 2259233

View attachment 2259234

View attachment 2259235

View attachment 2259236

View attachment 2259237
Looking as beautiful, sexy and as desirable as ever.
Truly stunning 😍🔥😘

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!

View attachment 2259229

View attachment 2259233

View attachment 2259234

View attachment 2259235

View attachment 2259236

View attachment 2259237
Very sexy. 😍

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!

View attachment 2259229

View attachment 2259233

View attachment 2259234

View attachment 2259235

View attachment 2259236

View attachment 2259237

as I said, always worth the wait 😍😍😍😍

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!

View attachment 2259229

View attachment 2259233

View attachment 2259234

View attachment 2259235

View attachment 2259236

View attachment 2259237
Sooooo hot....love every inch of you......

Last edited:
HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!

View attachment 2259229

View attachment 2259233

View attachment 2259234

View attachment 2259235

View attachment 2259236

View attachment 2259237
Wonderful selection of photos, Minxee. You definitely are spoiling us. I'd like to spoil that ass of yours. Just a little bit, you understand.

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. You seem to be going through it somewhat. Hope you feel better soon.

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!
As you all know I have been sick. Good news is today I went to the doctors and got some much needed antibiotics!!! So that means in theory I should start getting better - finally!!!
However rest is still important… anyone want to keep me company in bed….?

IMG_3946.jpeg

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!
As you all know I have been sick. Good news is today I went to the doctors and got some much needed antibiotics!!! So that means in theory I should start getting better - finally!!!

View attachment 2261612
Get well soon beautiful.
Thanks for the wonderful cleavage shot
:love: 😘

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!

View attachment 2261612
I'd love to, but I can't guarantee you'd get much rest. :devil:

You are looking scrumptious.

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!

View attachment 2261612
Gorgeous! I'd love to keep you company....but I doubt there would be much rest!

Be careful what you ask for @Minxee, ain't no rest for the wicked. There seems to be only just that here, including you. Eventually we would all get tired.

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!

View attachment 2261612
I'll be right over you sexy minx x

Back