Sweet Minxee

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!
As you all know I have been sick. Good news is today I went to the doctors and got some much needed antibiotics!!! So that means in theory I should start getting better - finally!!!
However rest is still important… anyone want to keep me company in bed….?

View attachment 2261612
You're going to need a super king-sized bed for all of us!

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!
As you all know I have been sick. Good news is today I went to the doctors and got some much needed antibiotics!!! So that means in theory I should start getting better - finally!!!
However rest is still important… anyone want to keep me company in bed….?

View attachment 2261612
Hope you continue to feel better.

If it's any consolation, you look amazing

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!
I am sick with the flu..... booooo! And it has mean I've had to cancel some arrangements for fun.... double boo!!!!!
HOWEVER... I did take some more pictures of me on Saturday night... :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: We already saw me all tied up but I have a few other pictures that I am sure you might enjoy...

I really do think I am spoiling you all... 6 pictures this time - while sick!!! Sheesh!

View attachment 2259229

View attachment 2259233

View attachment 2259234

View attachment 2259235

View attachment 2259236

View attachment 2259237
So sexy

HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY!!! (Because it literally just ticked over to 12:03am)
Sorry this is a little late for all the Aussies as Tuesday is almost over. I have had a very eventful evening and was able to meet up with a fellow Lit person for dinner and drinks…
They even got to help me pick out something for tonight so they got a sneak peak at some upcoming content!

It’s been a very long day and I am exhausted and I apologise for not being around much of late (yes I can see my mail piling up and I feel bad for not answering it). Just know that I’m not ignoring anyone - it’s just that my real life is pure chaos right now.

Anyway enough of my rambling…. I know you all just want to see the boobies!

View attachment 2247359
Nice assets

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!
I am sick with the flu..... booooo! And it has mean I've had to cancel some arrangements for fun.... double boo!!!!!
HOWEVER... I did take some more pictures of me on Saturday night... :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: We already saw me all tied up but I have a few other pictures that I am sure you might enjoy...

I really do think I am spoiling you all... 6 pictures this time - while sick!!! Sheesh!

View attachment 2259229

View attachment 2259233

View attachment 2259234

View attachment 2259235

View attachment 2259236

View attachment 2259237
Holy shit batman!!!!! Thank you for the view Minx:love:

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!

View attachment 2259229

View attachment 2259233

View attachment 2259234

View attachment 2259235

View attachment 2259236

View attachment 2259237
Very nice!!!

Hello!!!!
Sorry for my absence! It's a long story but I will give you all the short version.

Due to some complications from being on one of my many long term anti-depressants my doctor had to take me off of them. So even though we took me off gradually I went into full blown drug withdrawals. At the worst I was constantly sweating even though it was 13c, I was vomiting and felt nauseous at all times, I was unable to sleep - at all - even with sleeping tablets. I did over 300 steps without leaving my bed from tossing and turning trying to sleep. I was in pain all over, constant headache from lack of sleep, lethargic, exhausted, stressed and my brain was a mess. The worst part was I didn't know how long it was going to last for... So that also caused a lot of head fuckery as I didn't know if it was going to just be a few days or weeks....

At first we were hesitant to take me off of them as I kinda need my mental health meds... but I am on a short list to see a Psychiatrist so I agreed knowing that they would fix up my meds... however I got a message the other day to say that psychiatrist number 5 could not take me on so back to the doctor next week. *sigh*

I also got eaten alive by sandflies... I didn't even know that I was bitten until later on. I didn't feel the bites - it wasn't until the bites came out...
This is the back of one of my legs... I can tell you now that I was bitten all over. Little fuckers got up my skirt! The bites did get bigger and worse...

91BB7723-0DAD-42D7-96BD-006D9E432225.jpg

I am still in the moonboot... 14.5 weeks now! BUT I have had my MRI... and I have now got an appointment with a physio next Friday! So that is good news... so while I don't have results - I apparently can have physio. I have doctors on Tuesday so he will be able to tell me the news and hopefully it means I am out of the boot.

Now the good news is I am feeling much more much-ier. Still not 100% but I honestly don't think I will feel 100% for a while - not until my medication can be reviewed. So there will be some ups and downs for a while as I get use to it all but hopefully it will be all okay.

NOW... I believe I have missed a few pictures...

123.jpeg

Now what would happen if I was above you dangling them right above your face...

08FCB316-5E48-4042-B642-379354FA1F0D5.jpg

Hello!!!!
Sorry for my absence! It's a long story but I will give you all the short version.

Due to some complications from being on one of my many long term anti-depressants my doctor had to take me off of them. So even though we took me off gradually I went into full blown drug withdrawals. At the worst I was constantly sweating even though it was 13c, I was vomiting and felt nauseous at all times, I was unable to sleep - at all - even with sleeping tablets. I did over 300 steps without leaving my bed from tossing and turning trying to sleep. I was in pain all over, constant headache from lack of sleep, lethargic, exhausted, stressed and my brain was a mess. The worst part was I didn't know how long it was going to last for... So that also caused a lot of head fuckery as I didn't know if it was going to just be a few days or weeks....

At first we were hesitant to take me off of them as I kinda need my mental health meds... but I am on a short list to see a Psychiatrist so I agreed knowing that they would fix up my meds... however I got a message the other day to say that psychiatrist number 5 could not take me on so back to the doctor next week. *sigh*

I also got eaten alive by sandflies... I didn't even know that I was bitten until later on. I didn't feel the bites - it wasn't until the bites came out...
This is the back of one of my legs... I can tell you now that I was bitten all over. Little fuckers got up my skirt! The bites did get bigger and worse...

View attachment 2266427

I am still in the moonboot... 14.5 weeks now! BUT I have had my MRI... and I have now got an appointment with a physio next Friday! So that is good news... so while I don't have results - I apparently can have physio. I have doctors on Tuesday so he will be able to tell me the news and hopefully it means I am out of the boot.

Now the good news is I am feeling much more much-ier. Still not 100% but I honestly don't think I will feel 100% for a while - not until my medication can be reviewed. So there will be some ups and downs for a while as I get use to it all but hopefully it will be all okay.

View attachment 2266428

View attachment 2266429
As it says in your signature….”One taste and you will be hooked”, it would seem that the sandflies agree. 🤭🤣 Hope things clear up soon.

Hello!!!!

View attachment 2266427

View attachment 2266428

View attachment 2266429

I can’t love and sad face at the same time. So I’m sad that you’re going through all of that, but you’re getting the help you need and hopefully you’ll be back to 100% soon. Thank you for naughty 😈 pictures

Hello!!!!

View attachment 2266427

View attachment 2266428

View attachment 2266429
Glad you're through the worst of it! Sexy as always!😍

Hello!!!!

View attachment 2266427

View attachment 2266428

View attachment 2266429
First, and foremost... sorry you had to go through all that. You are an amazing woman and I hate seeing you in so much pain, both physically and mentally. Here's hoping you continue to improve and get closer and closer to that 100% you deserve.

Secondly, if you were dangling those beautiful breasts in front of my face, I'd be kissing, licking, nibbling and fondling them hoping I could make you orgasm just from me playing with them.
:love: :rose: :kiss: :heart: 😘

Hello!!!!

View attachment 2266427

View attachment 2266428

View attachment 2266429
I can not put a "Love " sticker on this because of the sandfly bites. but I did love the last two. Nice jewelry too. :love:

Hello!!!!

View attachment 2266427

View attachment 2266428

View attachment 2266429
Sorry to hear about all the trials you've been through, but we're all glad to hear from you again. You know I'm always pulling for you, sweet Minx. 😘

Hey, @Minxee great to see you back. Sorry to hear all your trials and tribulations. Hopefully they are coming to an end and you can get out of that boot. In my experience physiotherapists don't much care about diagnoses they just push you to do more than you can without causing damage.

Love the new jewellery and the setting. If they were dangling above me they would be getting a lot of attention, for sure. :p:devil:

Hello!!!!

View attachment 2266427

View attachment 2266428

View attachment 2266429
Sorry it's been rough and thank you for sharing. If those were dangling above me, pulling might occur..enough to make you gasp, twist to make you purr, and suck to make you wet. Love, love that jewelry.

It's good to see you and glad to see you moving forward, if roughly. It does sound like you have a path/plan mapped out, so I want to wish you all the best on your journey. Then, I am going to commiserate on the sand fleas - holy crap, those little buggers are the worst for simply chewing you up and leaving you miserable.

Beautiful shots. I know that I would slip my index fingers through the chains and just pull, lightly, until they were taut, until they drew a slight whimper from you. That type of jewelry on the nipples is just a wonderful invitation for some serious nipple play!

Thanks for sharing those with us.

Hello!!!!

View attachment 2266427

View attachment 2266428

View attachment 2266429
Heya minxy,
good to hear at least some things are on the up… take care of yourself and hope physio helps.

love the new jewellery, they look fantastic

Hello!!!!

View attachment 2266427

View attachment 2266428

View attachment 2266429
I’m so sorry to hear about your tribulations! As too your question… I would love on them if you were okay with that.

Back