The 2024 750 Word Story Challenge Support Thread

So, this is the start of a complete new story arc... @AlinaX had been unforgivably lax with her meta context, and two of my more notorious FMCs have taken advantage: Critical Response #5 - in Satire.

They now have the entirety of Literotica laid out at their feet, and they can go anywhere. Who will they visit first?

My first (of three) "A Perfect Marriage - 750 Words" is public in Loving wives.

"Husband’s monogamous life with his prim and proper wife."

It's at 2.99 with 175 votes! In Loving Wives! That's probably a new record for me. My stories usually start below 2.0 and take at least a half-day to rise above 2.

A Walk in the Park is up. That's all I did for the moment, we'll see if I get inspired to crank out a couple more.

Well played, @AlinaX:
And as she walked away, she checked her phone. It had been on silent and she'd missed a string of texts. A new one arrived.

"Damn traffic," it read. "I'll be at the bench five minutes. Looking forward to it!"
If only I had room for 40 more words. 🤣

My "mystery woman" entry is Transcended and my 'what the fuck?' entry is Broken, for you.

Neither of these are stories anything like what I usually write, so be warned in advance in case your curiosity gets the better of you. Especially the second one there might be triggering for quite a lot of people. It's intentionally emotional in that sort of way. Probably the darkest thing I've uploaded. :unsure:

My "mystery woman" entry is Transcended and my 'what the fuck?' entry is Broken, for you.

Neither of these are stories anything like what I usually write, so be warned in advance in case your curiosity gets the better of you. Especially the second one there might be triggering for quite a lot of people. It's intentionally emotional in that sort of way. Probably the darkest thing I've uploaded. :unsure:
I immediately read them both and while they were quite different than my preference (sappy, lovey-dovey treacle), I thought they were both wonderful!! And, of course, so amazingly well-written!! But I don't think any of us would expect anything less from you!!!!

I've read (and rated and commented) on a bunch of the 750 word stories, but my comments seem to be held for review for up to 24 hours. Apparently, I'm not a good noodle, yet... Some day...

I immediately read them both and while they were quite different than my preference (sappy, lovey-dovey treacle), I thought they were both wonderful!! And, of course, so amazingly well-written!! But I don't think any of us would expect anything less from you!!!!

I've read (and rated and commented) on a bunch of the 750 word stories, but my comments seem to be held for review for up to 24 hours. Apparently, I'm not a good noodle, yet... Some day...

You flatter me, my friend. Thank you. They are quite different than my own preferences as well, to be honest - which is why I thought they were fitting for a challenge like this. I don't think I could have carried on something like "Broken" for thousands of words. It was already difficult to write.

I am also in the "bad pasta" group, and have to wait for my comments to appear. However, many of the stories sent in for this event are amazing. I'm seeing one impressive work after another, everywhere I look! I really liked your comedic one, Freya. I had not heard the joke before, and although I foresaw some kind of silly ending, I didn't expect THAT. 😁

Back